Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star Life(Guitarman x BimboBrandi)

Guitarman

Supernova
The life of being a touring musician was anything and everything that Brian Nelson had ever wanted. While he himself was cautious to throw around the term 'rock star' he was perfectly fine with the fans and media calling him that, especially when they were attractive women. Years of practicing his instrument alone in his room like a nerd had paid off.

Life growing up down in Louisiana wasn't exactly easy either. For one, the weather sucked. It was always humid and uncomfortable. Katrina came in and wrecked everything, no one would ever forget about that. Everyone was poor, the buildings and social conditions degrading like an ancient tomb. But there was something special down by the Bayou. Bands like Acid Bath, Eyehategod, and Down pioneered a vile sound that captured the attention of thousands including the young guitarist in their very own backyard. As he'd grown he'd put together a band of his own, using that sound as his main inspiration. And it was more successful than anyone could've ever imagined.

After years of grinding on the road Ritual Disintegration had made it. Word of mouth sold tickets, the only way to make money anymore. Than they were signed by a major label. All of this led to them being able to buy their own tour bus, making touring easier and way more comfortable.

That made the shows easier too, and tonight's went great. After playing at the medium sized venue, Brian and the other members of the band let their crew gather their equipment and went off to the bar in search of women, one of his greatest loves in life. While he was playing music out of genuine love for the art, the perks of being able to find women easier was a welcome incentive. He barely even tried these days. Women knew who he was and most of the time were eager to get to know him even better.

Brian stood out in any crowd. 6'4", he was enveloped in black tattoos that covered everything but his face. Piercing blue eyes peered out from his head, dark brown hair shaved close to his pale scalp. He wore the same outfit he'd had on stage, a black Tomb Mold t-shirt and dark jeans tucked into a pair of Timberlands. The weather had been a bit messy, it wasn't worth sacrificing his other shoes, even if it messed up the dark look he had going on.

After grabbing a bottle of beer at the bar he began to prowl the crowd. There were certainly some attractive women there but none stood out. He didn't like blondes, had been with his share of brunettes... But then he saw something that piqued his interest. Only seeing her back, he saw a mane of fiery hair and colorful tattoos on the backs of her arms. Putting on his best grin, he quickly slid next to the woman and placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, honey. Can I get you a drink?"

The arm on her shoulder startled her, she had been a thousand miles away and not paying attention to anything. Withdrawing herself she wheeled angrily, her green eyes suddenly being confronted with this huge great big man

Jessica Swan was no short woman, at 5'10" she stood above most women, and that wasn't helped by the fact that she loved to wear heels. Even now in her tight leather pants and black top she wore a pair of 5" ones that would make her almost as tall as him. Her tattoo sleeves and fire engine red hair just added to her overall look, as did the ring in the lip and the nose.

She had come to the bar because she was bored at home, even though she wasn't exactly not bored here either, she needed something different in her life, something exciting, and yet all she got were guys like this one who thought she would fall over them at the slightest of invitations

"Got my own thanks.. and keep your hands to yourself.."

She growled, then turned back to the drink, not bothering to give a second thought to the guy, who having been shot down would probably just move on to the next girl, just as the lion accepted when it couldn't catch the gazelle and went for the weaker one in the herd.

Well... That wasn't the response that Brian was expecting. A girl covered in tattoos, red hair, wearing leather pants was the demographic that he thought he would have the most success in. But this redhead created her own worst enemy when she shot him down like that. Subconsciously Brian had been looking for a woman like this. Someone that would challenge him, force him to be genuine instead of being the douchey musician he'd turned into. And now she was the only person he wanted.

His arm stayed down at his side this time as he exhaled, settling himself. He was trying this again. He took a quick sip from his bottle and took another step forwards, finding himself at her side once more.

He didn't bring his arm up again, instead sliding it into the pocket of his jeans. He turned towards her, flashing a brief view of the tattoo on the side of his neck as he captured her eyes in his gaze, deciding to speak again.

"Hey. I'm Brian. I play guitar in Ritual Disintegration, which means that I'm pretty much a professional asshole." It was his own weird way of apologizing. His voice dropped a bit, losing the overzealous confidence that seeped from his tone before.

"What's your name?"

Jessica rolled her eyes a bit, not bothering to turn to him, not even when he said he played guitar in Ritual Disintegration. She'd heard their music of course, it was pretty cool stuff, but she wasn't really in the habit of fawning over members of the band. She'd grown out of that a long time ago, she was no longer a teenage girl who dreamed of one day being swept away by Ville Valo.

Taking a drink from her own beer she glanced sideways, seeing no real escape from the situation so instead she turned back to him

"I'm Jessica, I work retail so that means being a bitch is just a hobby.."

Her tone was still not as warm as it could be, but whatever. It wasn't like anything was gonna happen, sooner or later he would get the hint that nothing was gonna happen between them and move on, and she could go back to being sullen in peace

"Retail? Fuck, I remember those days." Brian chuckled to himself a bit, thinking back on the days where he'd struggled to make this work. Being in a band wasn't easy, especially a metal band. There was no money in the business unless you worked your ass off. And while he loved the grind, part of him wished that it would lighten up a bit. He'd paid his dues, that was for sure.

"I'm glad to hear that you're not a complete bitch though." He teased before taking another sip from his beer. "Guess that means there's a chance to get a smile out of you, then." He chuckled, looking back over to the redhead with a soft grin.

"I like you. You're not swooning over me like one of the usual jackasses." He remarked rather plainly, looking at the scene unfold around him. He could already easily point out two hungry women eyeing him down.

"The blonde to the left and that girl with the blue hair over there are totally eyeing me up. Probably jealous of you right now." That brought out an even bigger chuckle.

Jessica shook her head, taking another drink.

"What do you want here?"

She asked him, her eyes glancing to the other two girls that he had mentioned. They were both kinda cute in their own ways, especially the blue haired girl, she had some nice ink herself.

"I mean, clearly you aren't just after pussy or you would be talking to one of those two right now, but at the same time you are some big rockstar and I'm just one of the mere mortals you have graced with your presence.."

She leaned against the bar a little, adjusting herself so as to be more comfortable. She wasn't trying to be mean, and was just confused. He was clearly trying to make an effort, actually makeing small talk, but his initial approach had left a bit of a sour taste in her mouth

Brian sighed a bit at the whole 'mere mortal' speech. That was about the only thing he hated about this lifestyle. He didn't think he was above anyone else, he never had. It got lonely after a while. He didn't think about it much but when it did, it made him a little sad.

"First off, I'm not some big rock star. I'm just a regular dude that worked hard and got lucky. People can call me whatever they want but believe me, I ain't no rock star. I'm some dumb fuck from a trailer in Louisiana."

He took another drink, finishing off the bottle. He placed it down and turned back to Jessica, looking back into her pretty eyes.

"I obviously came at you the wrong way. I like you. I thought you were beautiful, that's why I came over. I still think you're beautiful but I see more now. You're intelligent. You're not going to fawn over me like one of those dummies." He remarked, shaking his head.

"Let's start this again? Hey, I'm Brian."

Finally he earned that smile, his change in approach and admitting that he had made a mistake going a way in separating him from all the 'boys' around here that just wanted some warm body for the night.

"Starting over is good. I'm Jessica, it's nice to meet you Brian"

She took a sip from her beer, draining the bottle.

"I like your tattoos"

She admitted, he did have some pretty nice ink after all, the black and grey really suited his overall style

"I like yours too. You're braver than me. I could never go for that much color." He admitted as his eyes traced down her arms. He figured she had more, as did he. Once someone got sleeves they weren't just going to stop there.

"I like your whole look. The black outfit really lets the color in your work and your hair to shine through. Not many women get them done as artfully as you have." He told her, waving the bartender over to get each of them another drink.

"I know it sounds like some cheesy line but seriously, what are you doing here alone? I'm shocked that you didn't have the guys in a line behind you, stumbling to get your attention." He teased a bit, eyes raising back up to meet hers.

This time she laughed, shaking her head a bit

"I probably just scared them all off..."

Which was true, I wasn't the most approachable of women, as the earlier meeting had shown.

"I designed the ink myself, I like to draw.."

I took a sip from my fresh beer, I could have got my own but fuck it, I wasn't too proud to turn down free booze after all.

"But a better question is, what are you doing here alone? I would have thought you would have been holding court with an army of groupies"

"Because you're so scary." He laughed, playfully rolling his eyes at her. He figured her size did scare some people off. Even though she had heels on she was damn near as tall as he was. Without them he bet she was still quite tall and he knew that some dudes weren't too fond of women as tall as she was.

Once again, his eyes dipped down to give her ink another quick once over. "You're really good. I didn't design any of this, let the professionals do their work. I'm more skilled in the audio art department I guess. Always wanted to draw, always wished I was good at it." He confessed before taking a quick swig from the new drink. He didn't drink a whole lot, he was already getting a nice little buzz going.

"I don't have a traveling army of groupies, would be too weird on a bus. If we were staying in hotels this time around, it would honestly be a different story. But I don't want to cram into one of those bunks with someone else, everyone else would hear... That shit would get too weird." He chuckled. "Besides, I should get over the groupies anyway... The sex is nice but I'd like to settle down with someone, have a real relationship for once."

He snorted, smiling as he shook his head. "And you've suddenly become my therapist!"

"in that case it's gonna be $500 an hour.."

Jessica joked before shaking her head and raising her brows

"And if anyone overheard that I probably sound like a prostitute.."

She laughed again. Since she was pretty sex work positive it wasn't as if she was embarrassed by the revelation. It actually amused her on some twisted level.

"So settling down and getting to know a girl is on the agenda huh. Well I have to say that you are a good looking guy, and once you figured to come correctly you actually seem pretty cool, so I guess maybe if you are in town long enough we can get to know each other a little bit. Though I should warn you I just got out of a relationship not long ago and I'm not sure I am ready for anything physical.."

"$500 is pretty rough. Maybe I can slide you one of my guitars and call it even." He teased her, he'd just been working with a company on making a custom model.

He shook his head at her a bit, still chuckling. "Nothing wrong with sex work anyway. They're entertainers, just like me. We just do it in different ways. We serve the public." He tipped back his beer, taking another long swig as she spoke about herself. He nodded to her as she spoke, sympathizing with her a bit.

"Well, we're in town for the next two days, leaving the morning of the third. After that the tour is done so I can stick around. I'd love to get to know you better. That is, if you are up for it too." He reached out towards Jessica, gently taking her hand in his and rubbing his thumb over the top of hers.

"We don't need to get physical fast, that's fine with me. I want you to be comfortable, to get to know you." He was sincere. He knew that he needed to get in a real relationship, that this could be his last chance before he got caught up in a string of groupies.

His touch did feel nice, his own tattooed hand on hers was quite the contrast. She could feel the jealous looks on her from the other girls as they watched the interaction between the two, girls who were clearly jealous that they weren't the ones who had been chosen.

"I'm definitely up for giving you a chance, but I want a proper date, wine me and dine me.. it doesn't have to be expensive, I'm not a gold digger, but I'm not easy either."

She raised her eyebrow and then placed her other hand on top of his, her eyes finding his

"Is that something you can agree to?"

"Jess, come on. You think I'm going to take you out to a bowling alley? I am clearly a man of class." He laughed a bit, taking the opportunity to slide in just a little bit closer to her. He wanted to feed all of those jealous girls, letting them know that Jessica was the one that had won his affection.

"I can certainly agree to that. I'd love to take you out on a nice date." He said, happily letting her hand sit on top of his.

"Have some faith in me, Jess. I know that I came out kinda strong, but... I want this. I don't want to fuck you and leave, I like you a lot. If we're as compatible as I think we are, I'm in this for the long haul."

Jessica nodded and smiled, one hand moving to brush a strand of hair back behind her ears, an obvious signal to those who looked upon them jealously that she was willing to return his affections

"It's OK, you've acquitted yourself well.. I know I was kinda cold hearted too but I just... I get a lot of idiots, ya know.. but it seems that you aren't one of them so.."

She reached into her purse and took out her phone before reading off her number.

"Why don't you call me tomorrow and we will talk. After all, how could a girl possibly resist.."

She winked and then laughed, having fun teasing now. She meant what she has said though, he wasn't what he had first seemed to be, and that sort of intrigued her..

"You might regret telling me that I'm not an idiot one day. But I'll keep that in my memory bank." Brian laughed, pulling his phone out of the side pocket of his jeans. He dutifully typed in her number and created the contact, knowing he'd fuck up the number if he didn't immediately punch it in.

"So... I should probably get back to the bus. But I will definitely send a call your way tomorrow. I've had a lot of fun getting to talk to you and I'm already looking forward to speaking to you again. He offered her a smile before leaning in, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek. That one had to really make the small crowd of women that were watching them mad but he didn't care one bit.

"So... Goodnight." He said, standing from his seat.

"Goodnight Brian"

she responded, giving him a kiss of her own, not bothering to correct him that she had only said that it seemed like he wasn't an idiot. After all, there would be chances for that later, why waste it now? She finished her drink as she watched him go, a slight smile playing on her face, but she didn't stick around much longer either. Instead she headed home, climbing into her own bed and settling into a blissful sleep.

It was early when she woke, Jessica had forgotten to close the curtains and the sunlight streamed in. Try as she might she couldn't get back to sleep so she surrendered to the daylight. Climbing out of bed she pulled on some Yoga Pants and a tank top before heading to the kitchen to set about making herself a cup of coffee. Her phone was charging on the kitchen side and she quickly began texting with one of her girlfriends, filling her in on last nights events.

After breakfast she went for a run, took a shower and then set about getting ready to do some shopping, if she was going to potentially have a date coming up she wanted to be able to look her best after all..

Brian was awaken quite early as their bus had to move. Apparently their driver had parked in an illegal spot and had to move. So he was up way earlier than he was used to and not very happy about it. He decided to make himself a coffee on the bus, wanting to be awake and coherent when he called Jess later in the day.

After sitting around and letting the caffeine kick in he finally picked up his phone and selected her contact. He couldn't help but smile a bit when he heard her dial tone ringing, the bus stopping in a new parking spot almost as soon as he heard her pick up the line.

"Jess? Hey! It's Brian? What's up?"

Well holy fuck he actually called..

it took her a moment to find her voice, there were actually butterflies in her stomach. She was sitting in a little bakery that did the most delicious danishes as she casually flipped through a magazine. There on the page before her was Brian, and here he was on the phone, to her. It was actually kinda surreal. She wasn't gonna fangirl all over him like she just realized who she was, but at the same time it was almost as if a piece had just kinda clicked into place for her somewhere.

"oh hey Brian, hows it going?"

she asked as if it were no big deal, her friend had already called her a fool for not fucking him, I mean how many times was Jessica gonna get that chance, but the truth was that she didn't know that she was ready, and Brian had respected that, which made him better than a lot of guys that she had met in her life.

"It's... Going. We had to move our bus early, woke us all up. Other than that though, I've been alright. Coffee, practiced a bit, getting ready for the big tour ending show tomorrow night." He said as he sat up as much as he could in the small bunk. It was weird. Talking to Jessica felt so normal, so right. It was like he'd known her forever when in reality, he spent maybe an hour getting to know her?

"Anyways, I'm rambling. About tonight. I don't know the area well or what you like to eat really. But I have done some Googling and found a few nice spots. We can hit the steakhouse down on North Ave, that wine place more towards the country, that seafood place on the river... Or anything that you'd like really. Craving anything?" He asked, tapping his fingers against the wood support of his bunk, pulling the blanket away from his body.

"I don't really care what I eat tonight, I just wanna hang out with you. And I'm telling you know so that you don't get any ideas, I'm paying for it." He jokingly told her, finally shutting up to wait for any kind of response she had.

Jessica giggled a little

"Thats OK, I kinda expected as much. Not in an I want you to way, but in a you seem like the type way..

she bit her lip and then leaned back in the chair for a moment, thinking about where she would like him to take her. Did she mess with him a little? or did she just play this straight up? a slight smile on her face she asked

"How would you feel about Vegan food?"

She had to suppress another giggle, she couldn't mess this up, it was too good an opportunity.

"and I'm glad you called, I'd like to hang out with you too.. get to know each other a little more.."

Vegan food. The only thing worse than seafood. But still... He wasn't about to miss out on a date with Jessica over something as silly as food. He could pretend to like vegan food for one night if it meant that he got to see her again.

"Vegan food? Sure, we can give it a shot. Just tell me the place and I'll figure out how to get there." He chuckled to himself again. He was glad to hear that last sentence though, he felt that all of his actions the night before were confirmed. He didn't give up on her, he didn't try to fuck her. And now he was getting to try to build a genuine relationship with her, someone he felt that he could spend a long time with.

"Yeah, I'm really excited. I want to talk to you about more than how much of an asshole I am and jealous girls. I want to get to know you too..." He admitted. It all felt out of character but somehow right.

This time she did laugh, shaking her head even though he couldn't see it, her red hair bouncing around her shoulders

"The steakhouse would be fine Brian.."

she took a sip of her drink to calm down a bit before continuing

"...but its good to see that you have an open mind. Thats a trait that is kind of hard to come by sometimes."

it would definitely be good to talk to him about him, and outside of a loud bar.. plus with the steakhouse she could kinda dress a little more casual than the wine place, not that she had a problem dressing up but she didn't want to set an expectation after all.

"did you want to just meet me there or did you want to pick me up? or I could pick you up somewhere if you like..."

Brian sighed quite audibly when Jessica said that she would prefer the steakhouse. Thank fucking god for that. He couldn't see himself eating some salad. Besides, how do you dress to go to a vegan place? Not that it mattered... All of the clothes that he brought with him on tour were t-shirts, jeans, and cargo shorts.

He was also glad to hear that she appreciated his open mind. He was glad that she saw something in him where a lot of people, especially the women he slept with, only saw him for his talent and potentially, his money. Some girls had tried to tie him down to suck his finances dry in the past but he didn't see that being an issue with Jessica.

"Well, uh... We're kinda in a Walmart parking lot. So I either get an Uber and meet you there or pick me up. Whatever's easiest for you, I don't want to be too much of an annoyance."

Back
Top Bottom