Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

@ChrisGabriel - The opening is intentionally really fast. Think of it is the intro sequence to a movie. Everything being told in just a few quick images to get the setup out of the way and get to the main plot

@ChrisGabriel - The opening is intentionally really fast. Think of it is the intro sequence to a movie. Everything being told in just a few quick images to get the setup out of the way and get to the main plot
Yeah, they would be trying to do more if it was less fast spaced... Also, neither of them is thinking too much, just acting on what they consider the most needed thing ...

Too bad it isn't the more enjoyable kind of wet... Oh well, soon enough.

@ChrisGabriel - If Leon does stay aboard the Cassandra, Leon dies. I tried to give Leon a reason to leave with Trent with him saying that he was going to use the Little Cassie to escape. Leon would know it would be a two-man job getting the dinghy into the water on a normal day. Let alone in a storm.

Fred and Elena falling asleep is the magic of the island. Fred will wake up transformed and even Elena will be younger and beautified.

Has the rest of the crew heard what happened to Tammy yet? Elodie and Deb haven't brought her back or sent word, and I'm a bit confused about the situation IC at the moment ^^;;

In the interest of keeping the story moving and not having to have "Did you know" conversations when the players already know please assume that all characters in the Cassandra Castaways thread (Elodie, Tony, Tammy, Deborah, Zoey, Kendra, and Mikoto) are up to speed on all the events that have happened. Yeah, it didn't play out that way, but this thread has slowed down to a crawl and I don't want to waste time rehashing.

Anyone in the Castaway Crew thread (Trent, Leona, Elena, Fred, Captain Jeoff, Chief Engineer Bobby) is completely separate from these events.

Last edited:
Right, tried to clear up the timelines a bit, seeing ad Elodie and Deb only found Tammy afterwards and never saw the wasps.
Basically, Elodie came back and had a short chat with Zoey about what happened, before Mikoto and Zoey moved off. Now we can continue with them and Tony, and Elodie, Deb and Tammy, and should bemostly back on track.

And sorry for not posting earlier, am a bit sick at the moment and spent most of the weekend napping.

Thank you Rising of the Moon. That was a good summation post to hopefully get the thread moving. Thank you. I hope you get to feeling better.

Okay, I just posted to encourage new players to join, we will see if any do.

The main thread (Cassandra Castaways)
is going really slow and I think all the redshirt alternates aren’t helping. I am considering having one of the more dangerous (lethal not hentai) cryptids attack and kill off several of the redshirts to shake things up and let the players focus on fewer characters.

What do my players think of that option?

You would still keep the points for any flaws you took.

Last edited:
Well I am ok getting any of my redshirts killed if that serves the main story. :)

Frankly´? No clue. She was with Tony, then they seperated, and that's as far as I've kept track of her. So I guess she's wandering about alone somewhere nearby.

You know what? Kendra is now officially missing. Maybe a cryptid got her. Maybe she is lost in the woods. I’ll bring her back sometime.

Okay, I'm further dividing the party up into smaller groups. I'm hoping this will help accelerate roleplay as their will be fewer players.
Rising of the Moon (Zoey) and Letrixia (Mikoto) are moving to their own thread: Hentai Horror Survival Island - Safe at Sea? Thematically, these two characters are a good match as they're both strong swimmers. My plan is to have the current carry them away and they'll find shelter elsewhere and have to depend on each other to survive. Well, each other +1... maybe

I'm waiting to hear from Opale, but I'm probably going to send Elodie running off by herself and into her own thread.

That leaves Debbie by herself... and I'll probably split her into her own thread. I think I'll call it "Guarding Herself", but I need confirmation from Opale. With King fighting one dire wolf, and the other more interested in eating Tammy, Debbie can chase after Elodie, but lose her in the woods and end up having to survive on her own, likely climbing one of the taller trees until the wolves go away.

At least that's my plan. More work for me running multiple threads, but I think we can get people acquainted with the island separately and then bring them back together down the road... assuming they survive, of course. Some may meet bad ends.

"Fortunately the plant won't attack", he says. We have very different ideas of "Fortunately". Perhaps Debbie would enjoy being trapped in a tentacle pit with Elodie, nude bodies pressed together, tentacles going everywhere? Do you know? :p

Okay... since you ask so nicely. Just keep wandering the jungle and Debbie will have her very own close encounter with a cryptid.

Also your thread is up:

Back
Top Bottom