Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - Safe at Sea? (NSFW)

thymoit

Star
Zoey and Mikoto swam for their lives. Both the girls were strong swimmers and they soon found themselves well away from shore. When they looked back, they saw the dire wolf still there upon the shore. It was eating what was left of Tony. It's jaws were strong enough that they could snap bones and it was tearing the girl that had been so happy to discover she was beautiful into little pieces as it devoured her.

They seemed to be safe for the moment, but what if Tony wasn't enough to satisfy the huge dire wolf's appetite? Would it follow them into the water? What about the other survivors? What would happen to them.

As they were pondering these things, they heard a sound behind them. A slapping sound and when they turned they were not alone. Someone, or some thing was behind them. Spinning around in the water they found... a girl staring at them, but not a human girl. Humanoid, yes, but not human. Her skin was green. Her eyes were pure black. No whites at at all, like the eyes of a seal. Her hair was red and long and wet. Her ears were pointed as were her teeth. She also seemed happy. She was smiling and chattering happily, but the sounds she was making sounded more like the whistles of a dolphin than any human tongue. It was hard to make out with all the silt in the water, but... did she also have a tail instead of legs?

IslandMermaid.jpg

Zoey turned her view from the grisly scene at the beach. The woman had seen much in her many years at sea, including some nasty injuries, and she generally considered herself hard to shock. But the attack had left her shaking, and she didn't want to see that. She looked around for any smaller islands in the vincinity that might bring safety from these vicious predators - she'd take a harsher environment and greater difficulty in finding food and water without hesitation.

But her musings were interrupted by a splash. Zoey flinched and turned, left twitchy and on edge, and found herself staring at a girl. A really strange girl. "What the fuck?! Stay away!"

The green-skinned dark-eyed girl tilted her head and again made a sound that was composed of whistles and clicks. Then she gave a recognizable gestured beckoning the two castaways toward her and then pointing off to the south. She swam back a little ways. Stopped. Repeated the whistle and clicks and beckoned the castaways to follow her before again pointing south.

Mikoto looked at the girl and then looked back at the shore, it was a tough decision she knew they could not last long on the sea eventually they would get tired. She then remembered the bubbles in the ocean that she saw from shore. Would the bubbles be only this girl or something else? all that she knew is that she would need to just look in the direction where the bubbles were from underwater and hopefully she could see something, hopefully a clue would form into what they would do

When Mikoto duck her head under the water she sees silty seawater. She can see that the girl has a tail, but there is no sign of any bubbles anywhere. Not that she can see that far.

The mermaid in front of them gave a very understandable sigh of frustration and tried again. She hooked her thumbs together and then wiggled her other four fingers as if imitating a spider or perhaps an octopus. She gave another incomprehensible series of clicks and whistles and repeated the beckoning gesture. Then she swam in closer and reached out for both Mikoto and Zoe trying to take each of them by the hand.

Zoey was eyeing the mermaid with mistrust as she beckoned, and waited for Mikoto to pop back out of the water. "Well, what do you think?" she asked the other woman when she reappeared. "She clearly wants us to come." Point in fact, the girl took their hands and pulled them lightly. Well, it looked like she pulled them lightly, but Zoey found herself drawn through the water with surprising swiftness, ending next to the mermaid. The girl was deceptively strong for her frame. But then, something that lived in the ocean along sharks and who-knew-what else was living around this island and, judging by those teeth, was a capable hunter in her own right, could hardly get by on plainly human strength.
"Alright, alright!" Zoey gave an exasperated sigh and looked to Mikoto. "I'm not entirely certain we have a choice here, but at least she's not immediately eating us, so... go with?"

She looked back to the shore, the wolves where still there gnawing and eating what was left of the people in the shore. She saw nothing underwater to indicate any danger but the water itself was the most dangerous thing in here so much stuff that could go wrong. "Y...yeah she want to just take us to their lair and eat us there... but your right... we cannot endure too much swimming eventually we will get tired and those wolves are not leaving anytime soon. I will rather risk it with this... mermaid? as far wrong as it seems to say rather than try my luck with pack hunters like wolves. She sighed and looks at the shore one more time before looking at the mermaid and nodding to her as far as she hated it he was right they needed to rest.

The mermaid seemed pleased that Zoey and Mikoto didn't pull away. She pulled them a little ways, but she was much faster in the water even pulling both girls. She swam back and submerged under water and back up right in front of Zoey with her back to Zoey's front. The mermaid the grabbed Zoey's arm and placed it across back so Zoey was hanging onto her from behind. She gestured toward Mikoto beckoning for her to come to her as well. Maybe this was the mermaid equivalent of piggyback rides? Except she was trying to have them both hang onto her at once.

Zoey can certainly squirm away. The mermaid mostly took her by surprise. The mermaid will also not be able to carry both Zoey and Mikoto unless the two girls cooperate with the mermaid.

"Fine, fine!" Zoey threw her hands up in surrender before placing them back around the mermaid again. "We're coming. God, you're pushy!"

"Better than the wolves I guess..." I prefer to die in the sea than chewed on by those bastards wolves... . She nodded and swam near the mermaid being very careful where they took her and if it was too deep in the sea she would like to find a way to get out but for now she would trust this person.

IsletLighthouse.jpg
The mermaid got one arm wrapped around Mikoto's waist and the other wrapped around Zoe's waist. That let the two girls stretch their arms across her back to hang on. When the mermaid started swimming she was a good bit faster than either girl could have managed and she did it while holding both girl's heads above the water. It was probably just an accident that her hands slid up so she was hanging onto one of Zoey's breasts with her left hand and one of Mikoto's breasts with her right hand. They did not, as Mikoto feared, head out to deep water. Instead she headed south, paralleling the beach, neither going farther to sea or closer to shore. Her destination appeared to be the structure that Mikoto had spotted to the south. The structure at first appeared to be a tower, but as they got closer it revealed itself to be a lighthouse situated on a little islet separated from the main island by a channel. It was a fair distance from the mainland. Strong swimmers like Zoey and Mikoto could make the crossing without too much trouble provided their wasn't a strong current, but it wasn't a casual swim. The lighthouse was dilapidated, but looked to be mostly intact. It would certainly beat staying on the beach with the dire wolves.

As they approached the mermaid that was towing them by their breasts gave off another series of clicks and whistles. This time someone, presumably another mermaid, replied back with more whistle&click talk. As their overly affectionate mermaid pulled them to the rocky shore of the islet another mermaid swam out to greet them, still whistling and clicking. This mermaid still had a tail, but she looked a lot closer to the modern vision of a mermaid, a pretty girl on top and fishtail on the bottom. The top half was a pretty redhead who wore recognizeable jewelry unlike their fishy savior.

The girl swam up to them. "So, Mum says she saved you two pretties from a horrible fate." She had a strong British accent, a Scourser if they could tell British accents apart. Even if they couldn't place her accent as being from near Liverpool, it clearly wasn't a snooty English accent. "Mum, brought you to me to translate and to keep you safe and sound. I imagine you humans would be more comfy sitting on the hard rocks instead of swimming? Come on, let's get you to shore."

Mermaid2.jpg

Zoey didn't bother to comment on the misplaced hand - between rapey bees and oversized murder-wolves a little bit of groping didn't faze her, even if it were intentional.
But the lighthouse intrigued her. It seemed sturdy, and mostly intact, so it would provide good shelter, and the water all around it doubled its protection. They could fish for food. Only fresh water might be an issue. Depending on the weather they might be able to capture rain, or rig up a primitive distillery to make freshwater from the sea. In either case, getting the raft and its supplies out here would be important. The raft could serve as a boat for anybody not able to swim over, and feeling insane enough to return to the island. They could cut off the roof and use it for something else. Perhaps for collecting water...

But then they arrived, and something else demanded her attention. Apparently their new friend had a daughter - apart from the hair she certainly didn't look much like it - and said daughter could talk. "You know, of all the shit I didn't expect today, British Arielle honestly tops everything." Zoey cocked a brow as she followed the girl to shore.

This was too much, she was really becoming afraid of the things that might happen with this mermaid as they went deeper into the sea. To her surprise however they were heading to some sort of a watchtower in another small island apart from the main. Once there and they let both of them go another mermaid joined in, this one apparently knew how to speak human which was just perfect perhaps they could get some answers and some help from these creatures. Slowly she moved into the rocks in dry land as she dropped to the ground exhausted but okay. After a couple of seconds she turned to the mermaid and nodded, “thank you, mind if I ask you a couple of questions? Perhaps we can learn from each other we could teach you about humans and you can help us survive on this island?”. She was sure the ship they came in would be around somewhere at the bottom of the sea if they could get these creatures to bring them stuff they could use to survive perhaps they could make it on this island, in exchange they could learn about humans and learn how to speak

"I'm afraid that I don't know who Arielle might be. Is she a mermaid? I've never met her. My name is Calypso. I'm also not British. My other mum, Captain John Stalwart, now she was British. She's the one who taught me how to speak proper English. Mum never did learn. She speaks Merish, Dolphin, and Whale, but never did get the hang of English."

Despite what the mermaid had said about sitting on rocks, the small island upon which the lighthouse was built proved to be not entirely rock. It did have a small sandy beach. That's where Calypso led them. The fishy mermaid that was carrying them set the Zoey and Mikoto down and let them wade in to shore. As Calypso had said there were many rocks to sit upon. Calypso herself pulled herself up and out of the ocean. She was much less agile on land. She had to walk forward on her hands like a seal.

Once she got settled on beach, Calypso looked more comfortable. "Right, so you have some questions about the island. Mum wants me to translate for her and you want to tell me about humans? I know a lot about humans already. Mummy, meaning my other mum, Captain John Stalwart, was a human. We merfolk know a good bit about you human types. Although, I will admit that I am a bit curious. I do not get to talk to humans that often." She tapped her a finger on her lips. "Hmm, I do think you are getting the better end of that bargain. I know a great deal about the Wandering Isle and that's information that you ladies need to know. Whereas what you know about humans might be interesting but not all that useful to me... Also a bit rude to just get straight into making bargains without the two of you even introducing yourselves."

She glanced out at the sea where her mother was swimming and watching just a short distance off shore. "Still, if you want to skip the pleasantries and get straight to the bargains, I should tell you what my mum wanted me to translate for her." Calypso gestured to out where the fishy mermaid was swimming a short distance away. "Mum, or Swift Explorer as her name translates to in English, says there were Deep Ones in the ocean where she found you. Since she saved you from them, she expects repayment on that debt. She wants a good and proper fuck with one of you as payment."

Zoey cocked a brow at Mikoto going stright to negotiations. She for one could do with simply taking a breather for a moment. And, apparently, their new... friends? Associates?... didn't appreciate it. "Well, we kind of just escaped horrible death, so we aren't quite thinking that straight. I'm Zoey. This is Mikoto. As for your mother's, ah, request. What is a deep one? And-" She turns to look at Mikoto. "Not it?" She returned her attention to Calypso. "And what in damnation is a Deep One?"

She looks at the Mermaid and nodded, "Yes well please excuse my rudeness". She looks at Zoey and whispered something on her ear, "We do not have a lot to bargain with them. We need to keep them at our side. Let first repay them after that we can think of getting their help. We need to show them we are willing to play ball and I already screwed up as it is". She looks at the mermaid and smiled slowly approaching where she was at the shore and then turned to Zoey, "Get the place ready however you can, I will be right back" she looks back at the mermaid. "Okay, let me show how sorry I am, allow me to repay to your mother. But before we go can I ask what are the deep ones?, we never heard of them before".

Calypso listened to Zoey and Mikoto talking to one another. "Thank you, Mikoto. I'm glad to see that you honor your debts. Let me tell my mum and then I'll explain about the Deep Ones." Calypso gave off a series of whistles and clicks.

Swift Explorer smiled at Mikoto, swam away, jumped out of the water and did a flip before diving back in.

Calypso laughed. "You really made Mum happy, Mikoto. I hope she makes you happy as well. Before you two have your fun, I will be glad to explain about the Deep Ones. That's a translation from Merish. A more literal translation would be Those-who-live-in-the-deep. My mummy also called them 'those damn squids' and icosopuses. She named them that because they have twenty arms instead of eight like an octopus or ten like a squid. They prey upon the humans who swim in the sea. They mostly come out at night or when the ocean is full of silt after a storm like today. They'll take their victims down under the sea and mate with them. The humans who carry their children change. Many of them return to the sea again and seek out the Deep Ones intentionally. We merfolk avoid them. They're slower swimmers than us. Mummy hated them. They caught some of her crew. She was always careful not to swim at night unless Mum or I were around. I know you humans can't smell very well in the water, but we can usually smell the Deep Ones long before they get close."

Swift Explorer kept smiling at Mikoto, but she didn't charge forward. She waved when she saw Mikoto glance at her and beckoned her to swim out to her.

"They're fucking Ico-what?" Zoey gave Calypso a baffled look. She'd seen plenty of squid and cuttlefish in her time, but she never even heard of an Icosopus. Then again, she was talking to an actual mermaid, and she just saw someone eaten by a wolf the size of a horse. So what did she know?
"Is there anything on this island that isn't completely fucked up? We have rapist bees, killer wolves, hentai squid - and frankly, while I thank her for helping us, your mum isn't exactly scoring brownie points for demanding sex in return either. The hell is up with this island? Was it used for nuke tests, or what? Do I have to worry about Godzilla coming out of the ocean with a plane-sized boner next?"

Mikoto knew that either she was going to have a great time or was going to die, if the latter she knew she would be reunited with her parents at the other side. Looking at Zoey, Mikoto sighed out loud and took off her shirt and bra, followed by her skirt and underwear, leaving herself naked in front of her. Looking at Zoey she nodded, "Do me a favor, put these to dry and try to make a home up on the building try to start a fire. Hopefully I will come back and if I do I would need some dry clothes to put on and not get sick which is the worst thing that can happen on this place. Thank you" she sighed stretching her back a bit before starting to walk towards the beach and towards the other mermaid. She looked at the other mermaid as she reached her and slowly extended her hand to her.

f3TmsiAmz9s3ElExAboYRwVIqcWMgmThdEVMmm1fsbaO_xmOeaeel-kd-7TGJ8R1clFZO6l0qeM4j6kOEb2QlrkcadN3XZA

"I-cos-o-pus-es," replied Calypso sounding out each syllable. "I usually prefer Deep Ones in English." She didn't reply to Zoey's rant about the island. Instead she focused on Mikoto. "Mum won't drown you, Mikoto. You're safer in the sea with her than anywhere on land. Go. Have your fun. I'll answer this one's questions then shoo her off to make you a fire."

Swift Explorer smiled at Mikoto and took her by both hands. She leaned in and gently kissed Mikoto. Despite her green complexion and sharp teeth, her kiss was magical, quite literally. Like many of the cryptids on the islands, mermaids were strong with sex magic. However, there was an important difference. The cryptids on the island took their victims, raping them, and feeding off their sexual energy. Their victims might enjoy it, but it was all about lust and hunger. Even though Swift Explorer had just met Mikoto, there was a tenderness in her kiss along with passion. Was Swift Explorer simply more subtle? Perhaps. However, she was seducing instead of just taking. It was also without a doubt the best kiss Mikoto had ever had in her entire life and it went on a good long while. As the kissed Swift Explorer rolled over onto her back, so that Mikoto was straddling her tail. She slowly swam them out to sea moving backward away from the island. She was moving slow, rising and falling with the waves. Oddly the water didn't feel cold at all.

Calypso sighed as her mother slowly swam away with Mikoto already riding on her tail. "And Mum gets the girl. Again. Greedy bitch. If I know Mum, and I do, she wasn't even out there looking for the two of you. She was looking to see if the island wrecked another ship in the storm last night. She was hoping to score some rum or brandy or bubbly or pretty much anything with alcohol in it. Mum loves her booze."

She sighed again. "They're going to be a while, so you had some questions before you get cracking on that fire, right? Yes, the wandering island is fucked up that's for sure. It's full of monsters. Half of them want to rape you human girls. The other half will just eat you. Mum and I avoid the big island. There are monsters in the sea, but we're faster than them. I don't know what a nuke test or a godzilla is but it has a giant cock or a mouthful of teeth then there is probably one on the big island. I suggest staying at the lighthouse. I'll bring you fish sometimes just to flirt and have someone to talk to. Mum will probably bring you fish, too. Especially if she gets your friend preggers, which is quite likely. Mikoto did promise to let Mum fuck her good and proper. It's almost a sure thing with you human girls being fertile all the time. On the bright side, maybe I'll get a new sister out of it. I always did want a sister."

Mikoto was becoming a bit nervous as she was taken more and more off the shore and into the sea. However as soon as she locked lips with the mermaid all worries seemed to just wash away like they were nothing. The mermaid’s soft lips, the soft skin of her hands and the calm waves around her, caressing and hugging her body she did not wanted it to stop. Looking at her face as soon as the mermaid slowly broke the kiss and began swimming now deeper into the ocean made Mikoto aware of what was happening but she did not cared somehow she was trusting this mermaid perhaps too much.

Swift Explorer trilled a soft whistle as their kiss broke. Despite not having a common language, the whistle managed to be lusty. Swift Explorer tilted her head and placed a gentle kiss upon the hollow below Mikoto's ear. She then kissed softly down Mikoto's neck, gently nuzzling, kissing, and sucking. The mermaid seemed to somehow know all of Mikoto's sensitive places and teased her gently. She was using her lips and tongue, those sharp teeth of hers held back. It was all softness. As Swift Explorer started necking Mikoto, her embrace tightened. Her breasts, buoyant in the water pressed against Mikoto's. The water felt warm and comforting within Swift Explorer's embrace. Mikoto was on top, with her legs wrapped around Swift Explorer's fishy tail. Except where Mikoto's crotch met Swift Explorer's tail didn't feel like it was rubbing on fish scales. It felt like her pussy was rubbing up against warm and soft. As a highly skilled swimmer, Mikoto was no doubt aware that water tended to wash away her body's natural lubrication. Having sex in the ocean without special lubricants could be quite painful. This wasn't the case with whatever Mikoto's pussylips were sliding upon now. Her pussy was riding something slick... more like a ridge than a cock or pussy. Whatever it was, it was just the right shape to rub Mikoto in her most sensitive place while Swift Explorer continued kissing her neck.

Mikoto was in heaven at that moment not wanting to stop kissing the creature. She was overwhelmed with sensations that were new to her and feeling that she could not explain. From her moist lubrication that she could not explain on her pussy to the woman kissing and sucking on all of her most sensitve places. She did not cared right now what would happen to her her mind was way too cloudy and she was too much into what they were doing to even care.

Zoey stared at Calypso as she talked, but she barely registered anything after the Mermaid's second sentence. "Hold - hold on. The fucking what now?!" the diver balked. "The Wanderin' Island?! Are you telling me this thing moves?!" That couldn't be true, right? Prehistoric wolves, she could accept. Strange fauna, okay. Mermaids, fucking unexpected, but apparently the old stories weren't the horny-sailor-fueled bullshit they were made out to be. But an island that moved? That was bad. Really, really bad. "Like, we're not talkin' about plate tectonics 'here, right? Please tell me we're talking plate tectonics."

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Zoey, but you obviously haven't been on the island long. You really did wash up during the last storm didn't you? I don't know what Tecton's plates have to do with anything, but the island rarely remains in the same place for more than three days. You only have to pay attention to the sky. When the sun rises in what used to be the north, that's a good clue that the island has moved again. Or when it moves close to the poles and it starts snowing. When the skies are clear you can tell by the stars. I couldn't see the stars last night for the clouds, but I'm guessing we're back on Ingleterra since you almost speak proper English. The wandering isle visits Ingleterra quite frequently, at least twice a month, but will wander between the northern and southern hemispheres. Sometimes, we can see Polaris and sometimes the Southern Cross. However, the wandering isle wanders farther than that. Most often the sky isn't the sky of Ingleterra at all. Mummy and I used to watch and name the constellations. There are at least six different worlds the wandering island visits frequently at least once every two months."

Swift Explorer was enjoying herself as well, but she was a bit more aware of what was going on. She was certainly the aggressor and the seducer. The mermaid stroked and kissed Mikoto and she was both good at what she did and helped by a bit of sex magic. The ridge that Mikoto slid smoothly along grew as the two continued to writhe together. It became a small bump as Swift Explorer's cock continued to grow. The transition between a ridge and a cock was gradual, but before long Mikoto wasn't grinding her slit on a ridge, Swift Explorer was fucking her with a cock. Even when Mikoto's hymen (that the island had restored) tore, the mermaid's sex magic made it painless. Swift Explorer's cock seemed to be the perfect shape. The key that was meant to fit Mikoto's lock. The bumpy ridge didn't go away either, so that ever time that Swift Explorer thrust up into Mikoto, that ridge stroked her clit just right. Despite being tight as a virgin, Mikoto felt no pain, only pleasure as Swift Explorer took her second virginity. Certainly, it didn't feel like a business transaction. It felt like love.

The mermaid was enjoying herself as well. Her ridge acted like her own clit and she loved it when Mikoto rubbed against her as her cock filled Mikoto. The mermaid fully intended to impregnate the girl, but Swift Explorer didn't see what she was doing as wrong. Fucking was as natural to her as swimming or eating and she wanted another child. She loved the way Mikoto felt in her arms. She loved the way her cock felt inside Mikoto tight pussy. She felt Mikoto's orgasm building inside her and Swift Explorer used a bit of her magic, helping it build. She fully intended to give her lover multiple orgasms before she was done. She was feeding off Mikoto's sexual energy some but also sending it back to Mikoto sending her on a feedback loop of pleasure. She was riding the same waves of pleasure herself, she'd already cum twice, short little orgasms where she jetted some seed into Mikoto, but not the big final release they were building toward. She trilled to her lover how good she was, how much pleasure she was in, how much she wanted to please Mikoto and give her a child. Not that the human girl could understand, but she sang to her anyway as she fucked her.

There came a turning in their lovemaking. Mikoto growing tired, and Swift Explorer picked up the pace, bucking her tail up and down, slamming her cock in and out of Mikoto's pussy. When her lover came hard, that pushed Swift Explorer over the edge. She thrust up and filled the girl with her cock as she pumped her full of her seed. Then she gently held the girl in her arms, her cock slowly shrinking inside her lover. As she held her, Swift Explorer sang her mermaid songs of love, lust and the sea.

Back
Top Bottom