Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise got changed into her dry clothes and was working on tossing the rest of her stuff into her bag before she was making her way out of the tent.

while she had been getting packed up and ready to head out Eric and made them breakfast and had started to take their camp down and pack up his car

Estellise worked on getting the camp taken apart as well after they had eaten. Soon enough there were headed to the car with everything.

Soon enough they were headed home and Estellise rested her head on the window. Although she was lost in thought, about many things. Although she had to wonder it he had enjoyed himself. It personally hadn't seemed that way to her.

E entuakky they were arriving back home and Estellise was moving to get out of the car. Careful to not out full weight on her sprained ankle.

“I will see you at the school tomorrow so please rest up and ice your ankle” Eric had everything ready and once she had the door open and was inside he set it in the entry before heading out

The next day came around quickly enough and everybody was awake, and ready for the day. Estellise definitely wasn't wanting to get up and was actually messaging Bri to let her know that she probably wasn't going to be there that day. Nope her ankle was swollen and beyond painful, yet she had no choice but to get up so that she could make her way to the bathroom. She was digging through her medical supplies that she had, looking for her ace wraps so that she could get her ankle wrapped. Help with the swelling.

Bri walked over to her room and after getting her back in to bed she gathered everything she needed and wrapped her ankle for her. Bri had gone to check on her that morning "who did you manage to do this?"

Estellise was looking at her for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "It started raining when we were hiking. I ended up slipping on some mud and sprained my ankle."

Estellise was just looking at Bri for a moment before she spoke, "Yeah not my more graceful moment. But I've been waiting to hurt myself in some manner.

"please dont it gets worrisome when you do that" Bri knew that they all changed somewhat each lifetime but her ability to hurt herself had them both worried

Estellise was just looking for a moment before she was commenting, "You know it is rare that I actually hurt myself this severely." Even if they did hurt themselves it didn't take long for the injuries to heal up.

"I know that very well but you have become so clumsy in this life we are worried about you" Bri looked at her and gently touched the side of her face "your my little sister I want you to be healthy and happy"

"lets hope so if not we will have to go to the fountain" Bri knew if and injury didn't heal they had to go and get direct contact with the waters

Back
Top Bottom