Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was merely commenting that she didn't think that she needed assistance, but he was welcome to walk with her.

Eric nodded his head and then walked with her to the medical wing looking over at Bri who looked worn out. Eric then looked at the male in the room and frowned a little

Estellise was walking into the room and just brushing a bit of her hair out of her face before letting out a breath of air. "Bri go and take a break. I can take care of him, and I'll let Rae know that she had dropped her necklace."

Bri nodded her head “keep me updated please while I get in contact with our lawyer” Bri wasn’t worried about being sued as they had cameras in her office showing that they hadn’t harmed him

Estellise was looking at Eric for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that he looked as though he had something to say.

Estellise was looking over before she spoke "We are wondering the same. He had a headache so I went over to try and help with it. I've learned some massages that help, and he ended up passing out."

Eric nodded his head and then went over and sat him up carefully removing his jacket and tie so that he could be a little more confortable

After a while Estellise was just stretching a bit. She had gone off to do her own stuff while the man was sleeping.

Estellise was running a finger through her hair before she was getting up so that she could check on Nathan. Still unconscious it seemed like.

Eric looked at her "no change it seems like he is in what seems to be a deep sleep almost but his phone has been going off and i responded to one telling the other that he had passedout"

Estellise was looking at the phone and saw that there was a message from somebody named Jaxon. How familiar that name, and another message staring that somebody was on their way. Oh hey and a call from the boss man. This had her letting out a small breath before she called Bri. "Hey we may have a situation. Nathan's boss is trying to call him and there was a text stating that he was on his way to the school now."

Bri growled on the other end and then spoke "no one is to go into your office unless I say so so lock it down" Bri knew that Estel was monitoring him and if he needed medical attention beyond what they could give they would call for help

"keep him there we don't know if his fainting had to do with your sisters necklace and I don't know how he will react when he does wake" Bri looked out the window of her office and waited

Bri let her secretary and security know what happened and prepared them for trouble. If Jaxon showed she would show him to Nathan if he asked to see him

Sure enough Nathan's boss was soon enough coming in and demanding to know where his employee was. Worst of all it seemed like he had brought some people with him. The scary thing about the man's boss, is he looked a whole lot like the Navy captain that use to harass them so long ago.

Bri took a couple of steadying breaths and refused to show him where he was but assured him that Nathan was fine and receiving the care he needed. Bri hated the male already and his behavior wasn't helping his case either

Estellise was just continuing with her own work, although there was a moment in time when she was bringing up the security feed herself, wanting to see if that man had actually stopped by. Although she found herself giving a startled gasp when she saw the person.... how similar he looked to the man so long ago that had taken to tormenting them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom