Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Mona knew it was a matter of time until Ally began getting horny. "No." She said, slapping the females hand from her crotch. Moving so she was in the middle of the bed she pointed down at her own crotch. "Take my pants off and eat me, get me nice and wet." She ordered as she sat up and pulled her shirt off, letting her massive tits bounce free.

Ally stared for a moment at the woman's gigantic breasts, she had seen them plenty of times, but it was still amazing every single time. She only hoped it was equally amazing for Mona every time she saw Ally's cock. "Yes." Ally said as she began to work Monas pants off, she got them halfway off and wanted to devour the woman's pussy right there but she restrained herself and finished pulling them off. Then in a bold sexy move, she pulled Mona's underwear off with her teeth. Then slid between her legs like a snake and started caressing Mona's clit with her tongue.

Mona had to giggle as Ally pulled her panties down with her teeth. "Getting adventurous, if only you were like that at the store." Mona groaned as she felt her clit being toyed with. "Word to the wise, if Taylor wants to fuck in public, she doesn't ask." The goth moaned out as she slid her hand to the back of Ally's head, pushing her against her growing arousal.

Ally was going to say, "I figured that out, she almost fucked me at the store the other day." But she couldn't not even a word escaped her mouth as Mona pushed Ally's face into her sex, it actually made Ally moan, and in that moment it was entirely possible that Ally was getting pleasure from eating Mona's warm, dripping sex, yeah, it was happening, she was definitely getting pleasure as she felt her own arousal grow in her pants. She sucked the woman's clit and tongue fucked her pussy till she thought she couldn't anymore, and just when that happened, she somehow caught a second wind and repeated the whole thing all over again.

Mona slid another hand down, holding her roommates head between her thick thighs and ground those luscious hips into her face. The goth moaned out, feeling an orgasm building and she knew Ally would be head over heals if her tongue made her cum. Mona wanted this, for herself and for Ally and as the trans got her second wind Moan moaned out, her back arching and eyes wide as her orgasm hit. Juices flood the trans woman's mouth and the goths thighs shook with pleasure as jolts of orgasmic bliss pulsed through her body.

Ally smiled and let Mona's juices flow into her mouth freely and she swallowed them and continued licking her cunt with reckless abandon, if she had to choose between breathing and eating Mona's cunt, she would rather suffocate. Ally moaned and licked and sucked, all the while her cock in her pants throbbed, ached almost as it started to leak more and more pre cum, a wet spot clearly forming on the front of her pants, she could probably even cum just from eating Mona's sex alone, truthfully, when Mona had an orgasm Ally almost did, knowing that she had brought this woman right to the edge and pushed her over it to orgasmic pleasure made her so happy.

Mona panted and eventually had to push Ally away from her sensitive sex. Taking deep breaths she sat up. "Fuck that was good." She panted, pulling Ally up her body and kissing the female. "And damn I taste good." She giggled, switching positions and having Ally lay down before yanking her pants off. Leaning down she sucked Ally's cock into her mouth, down her throat and to the point the trans females balls were resting on her chin. Her eyes watered as she kept her down then yanked it back up, sucking a gasping breath in as strings of saliva and pre-cum connected the two.

"OoOh GOoOoD!" Ally cried out as she had never been deepthroated before, she almost came right there on the spot, "Fuck....I mean.....wow, that's amazing." she whispered, her cock now throbbing wildly from one singular motion Mona had made, it throbbed and pulsed, "More." Ally begged, "I don't even care if I cum, I will stay hard and cum again!" she said with determination.

Mona kept sucking, her head going down, choking the cock into her throat as there was plenty of saliva to aid the movements. Gags, chokes and slurps could be heard as she just used her mouth and her hands were planted on Ally's thighs. Up and down, her head moved faster and quicker as she planned to get Ally to cum first, so when she rode her she would last longer. "Cum baby, fill my belly." She said then swallowed the cock entirely once more.

Ally quivered, she was beyond words at this point, the most beautiful woman in the world, had Ally's cock all the way down her throat, piercings and everything, and was telling her to cum, she could hold no longer "Mona!" she moaned "I'm gunna-" but she never finished that sentence, "Guaahhoohhhghh." was the only word close to something that made sense that came out of her mouth as she blew her load right down Mona's throat, her balls pulsed and throbbed she moaned, so much cum, fifteen thick ropes of it, shot out of her balls, down the shaft of her cock and right down Mona's throat.

Mona gripped the smaller woman's thighs, her nails digging in as she pushed her head all the way down and took the load into her throat and swallowed what she could. Her makeup was running down her cheeks, dark eyeliner that made her look like she was just face fucked. Pulling up with a gasp she stroked Ally and quickly crawled up her body. Still holding her cock she sank it down into her cunt and began to twerk her fat ass on the thick member.

Ally had no words, all she could do was stare and moan as Mona proceeded to ride her into what she could only assume was heaven, and bliss, ally tried to buck her hips in time with Mona but found herself lost in the woman's sweet body and her movements as she was ridden, the second orgasm would not come for some time and that was fine with Ally, she wanted mona to ride her across the world for all she cared, this moment, was heaven, she wanted to shout I LOVE YOU! But she knew better, so she internalized it, although, she did stare at Mona as she moaned with love in her eyes.

Ally wasn't the only one in heaven as Mona rode the giant cock and was stuffed beyond her liking. She twerked and gave the roommate all she could handle, even to the point her cheeks clapped together and showed how rough she was riding the woman. Mona was moaning out with her friend and soon she disconnected. "Hold my waist." She panted as she turned completely around, giving Ally something to look at. "I'm going to suck your soul out through your cock." Mona growled and began to ride reverse cowgirl in a windmill like motion, her cheeks squishing against Ally's pelvis when she came down, just to rise back up then come around again for more.

Ally grabbed Mona's hips as instructed and if her jaw could have disconnected by the sight it would have, Mona was so flexible, and so beautiful. Ally was hypnotized by Monas ass and the motions it made, and how it felt on her cock was beyond amazing, a few more thumps and Ally was moaning. "Im gunna-" her body tensed up, her orgasm was near, she tried to hold back, she didn't want to cum before Mona had her second orgasm, she found herself gripping the base of her cock and squeezing.

Mona kept going, then just bouncing her ass up and down and clapping her cheeks together once more. She was close, and knew Ally was getting there as well so she picked up the speed and took the females ribbed cock to the hilt when she slammed down. Soon she moaned out, her orgasm washing over her once more and cumming with Ally. She shivered at the warmth of her own orgasm and her roommates, feeling the hot seed shoot into her cunt. Slowly coming to a stop the woman looked back, slowly lifting her ass until the cock popped out and cum drained from her pussy for Ally to witness.

Ally gawked and then ran her finger up Mona's slit and then licked it. "Mmmm, we taste good together." she said and took another lick off her finger and then repeated the motion of running her finger across Mona's slit and then licked it again, once more, running her finger down the woman's dripping sex, "Want a taste?" Ally asked.

Mona had to take a second to catch her breath before turning around, then taking Ally's finger into her mouth and sucking the fluids off. "We should bottle it and sell it." She joked before finally laying down with her head on Ally's lap. "So, not bad for a fat chick huh?" She asked, knowing she wasn't fat but her moves were definitely pro level.

"Whaaaat?" Ally said, "You mean a goddess?" Ally smiled, the urge to say I love you was so strong, but she restrained herself. "You are a goddess Mona, never change, and never stop riding and sucking and fucking me in all ways. I just don't want this to end."

Mona leaned up and kissed the female before sliding off the bed. "For tonight it's ending. Let's shower and order some food. Or we can order some food then shower." Mona let Ally decide as the woman turned on some music, swinging her hips as cum dripped down her thighs. She jiggled and wiggled, knowing she was teasing Ally but was curious to see what she would do.

Ally could not resist and she slid between Mona's legs and started licking up the cum, making eye contact with Mona the entire time, once she had finished cleaning up Mona's legs and inner thighs and giving her cunt a few more licks, she licked her lips as she looked up, "Sorry, couldn't help myself." she said with a smile, "Well logically speaking, we could order food, then shower, so that way we are showered and cleaned by the time it gets here, or I could just clean you with my tongue." she giggled.

Mona didn't stop swaying her hips, but she did help keep Ally stabilized as she held on to her head and just moved with her swaying. "I know where that tongue has been, that ain't clean." She joked before pulling Ally up to her feet, sliding her hands into her roommates hands and dancing with her. "What sounds good? I kind of want a greasy pizza. I'll work out tomorrow, so a greasy pizza sounds good right now." She mused then twirled Ally around before facing her once more as she continued to dance to the music inside her head.

Ally giggled when Mona twirled her. "Pizza sounds good." Ally smiled, once again, the confidence welling up inside her. "Mona, you make me feel like my skin belongs on my skin. If that made sense. You are the water to my dessert, the sun to my flower and the wind beneath my wings. You make my heart and mind soar, I am only sad that you don't want to get into a serious relationship." She confessed, "I think I am falling for you."

Mona slowly stopped dancing at the females confession before kissing her. "I may not want a relationship right now, but remember. That doesn't mean we can't do everything that two people in a relationship would do. Also, at the end of our college days, who knows, maybe if you ask me out we can go into the real world as a couple." She mused before kissing Ally again then heading over to the bed to grab her phone and search for pizza places.

Ally almost fainted, she sat down into her chair, well, really almost fell into it. "The most beautiful girl in the world said I have a chance with her." she said aloud. "The most beautiful girl in the world......" she stared into the distance wistfully. "The most beautiful girl in the world." She whispered. "Said I, me, little ol me, has a chance."

Mona looked over and had to giggle. "So dramatic. I am not the most beautiful girl in the world." She shook her head before walking over and flopping down onto Ally's lap. "Alright lover girl, what do you want on your pizza. I figured we could do a half and half large so we get what we like." She said as she had the menu up for a local shop.

Back
Top Bottom