Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Ally smiled, "W-w-wait, so we would sleep together?" she smiled then looked away, "What if I wake up with morning wood, which happens like every day. I would be so embarrassed, you wanted me to control myself, but waking up next to your half naked, or completely naked, body every day, with my morning wood, I would be doing the opposite of controlling myself." She said frankly, "I mean it goes away, but I would be so embarrassed and feel so awful if you had to wake up every morning with my big ol boner stabbing you in the back."

Mona had to laugh as she turned to Ally. "First, I'm not dummy. You were born male, yes?" She asked then kissed the female a few times just to calm her down. "I know that males wake up with boners, either because of their dreams or, because they have to use the restroom after a night of sleep. I get it, that has nothing to do with control as much as it does with just being a normal bodily function." Mona explained then sat up. "So, do you want to push our beds together and go get some king sized sheets?" She asked as the bed would be moved against the main wall, and that would leave the rest of the room to be customized by the girls. "Your desk on one side, mine on the other when it comes, then we can buy a longer table for a cooking and storage area. Maybe a hotplate or two and the storage can hold foods we like to cook. We can even get a second fridge for meats, then have taco Tuesdays!" She exclaimed as cooking together with Ally did sound like fun, and brought a more home like feel to the dorm.

"Yes!" Ally said excitedly and hopped up "That would be awesome, Taco Tuesday! Only if we have Fajita Friday though." Ally smiled, "I know how to cook some awesome fajita meat, and we don't even need an oven! We can invite Shay and Taylor over and have a little girls dinner and movie night, ooooh you know what? STOVE TOP POPCORN!!!" she giggled, "The Jiffy pop stuff, its so much better than microwave oh gosh, so much we can do. I wanna do a movie night with the girls too. I promise to be good and not think about sex....." she trailed off, "Even though Taylor did tease me earlier, and Shay is super hot, and you, oh gosh, you are so hot too. I feel so ugly looking at you and your friends sometimes." She admitted, "Like I feel like a weird long necked goose or something, among some beautiful swans. I don't know if I belong, but I am trying." she said trying to make a joke out of it.

And there it was, it seemed Mona triggered a lot of interest with Ally and it was cute to see her go off. It was also hard to keep up as she was speaking a mile a minute but she slowly took it in and nod to just about everything. "You order the table and two hot plates, and I will order another fridge." She said as she got onto her Amazon account once more. "Yes, that all sounds wonderful and honestly, this place would feel more like a home than a dorm. We're together for three years, I want it to be comfy." Mona said before pulling the female down and kissing her. "You're as beautiful as us, and it's your personality that's drawing me to like you more than anything else." She said then pushed Ally off the bed. "Now order those things so we can head to the dollar store. I ain't paying an arm and a leg for sheets when you're going to stain them with your bodily fluids." She teased while getting up and pulling her sweatpants back on. "We'll grab some bins we can store under the table as well, so that way anything we cook, we can grab from those." She added, like the popcorn Ally seemed to love so much.

Ally clapped excitedly "Eeeeee! This time next week, popcorn and movie night!" Ally then looked sad shortly after the thought crossed her mind, she hung her head "Only three years." she said, "I don't ever want it to end, you are the best, well you are also one of the only true friends I have had, but you are also the best friend I have ever had. Not just because of the sex, which is great, oh gosh, its so amazing. You make me feel so pretty and wanted, and confident in my own skin, gosh Mona, you are just the best. I couldn't have asked for another." she smiled, "Please promise that these three years will be the best years of our lives, I never want to forget them, I never want you out of my life either."

Mona slid her shoes on and turned to Ally. "That's three years guaranteed, after the three years you never know. For all I know you're going to be a famous E-sports gal and hardly have time for me as you're traveling the world competing." Mona mused and kissed the female. "This three years is going to be a lot of fun, and I doubt it'll just end when we graduate." She said once more before snapping her fingers. "Now get ready, and don't forget to order the table and hot plates." She said as she walked over to her side table and grabbed her wallet and phone.

"Yes!" Ally said and in a few clicks she had ordered the requested items before putting on her favorite hoodie and some socks and warm shoes. "Ready senpai!" she threw her arms up in classic anime girl fashion and giggled.

"Come on super nerd." Mona teased as she locked the door behind the two girls and head outside. "You know, I'm surprised you haven't used those ten points you have. I hope you realize that you only get ten, so you can't gain anymore until you use those." Mona told Ally as they were heading for the dollar store.

"I know." Ally smiled, "But Taylor also talked to me about control, trust me, as much as I want to use all of those ten points to act out some major fantasies, I am waiting." Ally giggled and gently hip checked Mona, "Besides, I get free stress relief sometimes, and right now, with my stamina, that's enough to hold me over, although, I may use one every now and then once I get a steady rhythm of how to earn them to get a nice morning blowjob." Ally said turning red.

"I guess I'll have to stop giving you some for free." She said, grinning as she nudged Ally with her hips, but a bit harder and laughed as she had to catch the female. "Oops, I forgot how big my ass was." She giggled again and walked with the female until they got to the dollar store then head inside. Mona waved at the employee behind the counter before going towards the back where the plastic bins and bed sheets were.

"Oooh, so manipulative, so hot, mmmm." Ally said as she followed behind Mona, staring at her ass the whole time, when Mona stopped, Ally crept up behind her and pushed her pelvis into Mona's ass. "That's a fantasy of mine by the way." she whispered, "To be tied up and milked repeatedly, ass, mouth, pussy, hands, I don't care what does it, but just over and over and over till there's nothing left." she kissed Mona on the neck.

Mona grinned and pressed her ass back into the female. "Sweetheart, we damn near did that the other night with Taylor. You were almost spitting air at us." She teased, wiggling her rear against the woman's flaccid cock through her pants. "Now stop teasing unless you plan to do something about it." She growled, butt checking the female to make her back up, while at the same time her two soft cheeks crashing against Ally's member.

"Mmm not in public babe." Ally giggled, and gave Mona's rear a nice squeeze. "What were we here for again? I got lost in your ass." Ally giggled again and squeezed Mona's rear once more.

Mona raised a brow before turning around to face Ally. "Not in public? Hmm, now you're at 8 points. I'm taking two away." She said, huffing as she crossed her arms. "King sized sheets and plastic bins for storage." She added then pat Ally on the head. "I'm not mad at you, but you still lose two points." She said before heading down the aisle.

"W-w-wait! Why?" Ally pleaded, "I just didn't want to....." She stuck her lower lip out and pouted, then turned away, realizing her mistake, "I'm sorry, sometimes I get nervous, I should have done something shouldn't I? I should have. Ooooh, now I just feel awful and stupid, I fucked up." Ally was upset and mad at herself. Idiot, she was giving you an opportunity, you had it right there, she might've sucked you off right there, or let you fuck her but noooo, you had to be shy, you had to say something stupid like this. There you go again, Miss fuck it all up, Miss ruin a good thing. Her inner dialogue was screaming at her.

Mona collected a few packs of sheets before looking over at Ally. Walking over she grabbed the females jaw and forced her to look at her. "It's all a learning experience. I said I wasn't mad, so neither should you." She said before letting go. "Now follow me and be a good girl." Turning around Mona head to another aisle, grabbing a few plastic bins and placing the sheets into them.

"Y-y-yes." she said and sniffled a she held back the oncoming tears, Mona didn't know it and Ally didn't know how to say it, but she was starting to fall for Mona, she knew her strict rule, she didn't want to date, but Mona was so kind and nurturing and so firm when she had to be, she was starting to fall in love with Mona and she followed her. "C-c-can I carry something for you?" she asked, "I-i-its not f-fair that you have to always carry everything." she smiled weakly.

Mona turned and nod as she handed Ally the bins and sheets. "Relax, you still have 8 points and the day is still young to earn them back." She said as she made a stop at the candy aisle. "Anything you want?" She asked as she grabbed herself some hard candy to suck on. Then a pack of suckers for when she was doing class work.

"I-I-I like those sour filled twizzlers and anything with peanut butter in it." she said and started looking for her candy, she smiled and found her happy place again and went back to her usual self, "Oh and taffy, and gummies, basically anything that is really chewy." Ally smiled again, "Thank you, for just, everything."

Mona nod and loaded up the bin with discount candy before walking further down the aisle. "No need to thank me. I know I'm pretty amazing." She teased, kissing the females cheek before having Ally put the bin down on the counter. Once everything was paid for the bin held it all and they walked out of the store. Humming a little tune Mona grinned. "Let's get this bed pushed together, then you can fuck me on it before we shower." Mona said while they got closer to the dorm.

Ally's eyes widened, "No points taken?" she asked hopefully, "Like, f-f-free?" she continued nervously, the woman who spoke about control sure was a horn dog herself, which made Ally smile, she assumed the task would be difficult in controlling herself but Mona did give her a much needed release regularly, "M-m-maybe you can get on top this time?" she asked bravely.

"Yes for free. Cause as you know we're both very busy during the week with class and I just don't think we'll have the time to really fuck." Mona said as she walked with her roommate back towards the dorm. "I can certainly ride your cock if that's what you want." She added and soon they were in the dorm and Mona was putting the bins and other stuff in the corner. "Let's get the beds stripped and pushed together." Then Mona moved the table between the two beds and then stripped her bed of the sheets.

Ally practically ripped the sheets off the bed, the sooner this was done, the sooner the most beautiful women in the world would be riding her cock. "Ready when you are." Ally said positioning herself to push the bed in the direction it needed to go.

Mona gave a nod and gave the signal to begin pushing. Soon the beds were together and Mona broke out the new king sized sheet. "Get your corners." Mona said before getting hers and tightening down the sheets. Once that was done the woman grabbed her pillows and put them on the left side and let Ally have the right. Then she moved her side table over and the room was done. "When my desk gets here I'll set it up close to yours. Then we'll set the table up on the other side with the bins and the hot plates." With a huff Mona sat down.

Ally crawled on the bed and rested her head in Mona's lap and gazed up at her wistfully, and giggled, "You're so pretty." she smiled and then lazily slid her hand down her pants and started stroking her cock.

Back
Top Bottom