Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Mona waved the drink off but Taylor took a sip and winced at the sweet flavor. "It's a wonder you have any teeth left." She joked as she wasn't quite a fan. "Since when is Redbull a bad thing? That stuff is gonna eat through my teeth." She said as she was a fan of Redbull but the Bang! wasn't her cup of tea. "Well with that dick cage on you you won't have to worry about getting any. I want to watch you play a few matches." Taylor said as Mona laughed and slid her arm to link with Ally's. "Tell you what, I'll take the cage off you tonight so you can get one load out before we start up classes tomorrow. But, you can't bring up sex or anything sexual until then, deal?" She asked as this was a way to help Ally real in her needs and not let them rule her.

"Deal!" Ally said excitedly and took another sip of her drink and smiled, "Prepare to be fucking amazed, for I am a god." she giggled, the energy drink was taking effect they walked back into their dorm room and Ally made a bolt for her computer, it was already on, so she put on her headset and logged into Discord, her team was all there, waiting.

"Yoooooo 42 whats good?" A females voice was heard through the headset.

"Hey Echo! You ready to kick some ass today?" Ally replied, clearly in her element.

"No doubt." Ally replied.

"Ayyyyyyyy its ya boiii Dex here, we all here!" A man said followed by a the other members of the team speaking some saying "Ayyy!" or "Waaazzzaaap."

Ally said, "Waaaazzzaaaaaaaaaap!" and smiled, clearly the leader of this group.

"We been waiting for ya." Echo said.

"Lets rock it out, you know what g-o means to an og lets go!" she said happily, "Alright though, give me a few, gotta do the warm up jam."

"Here she goes again." Dex said.

"Shut up, you like it." Ally said as she pressed play on her so called warm up jam, "Alrigh everybody wiggle them fingers, get your drinks, get your food, you got four minutes and then we go live. You streaming today Echo?" she asked.

"Yup, live and ready to go." Echo replied.

When they got into the dorm Mona put the drinks in the fridge and kissed Ally before letting her do her thing. Taylor moved to sit beside Ally as she was going to watch and also drink some water. "I've watched some E-sports videos. Though, I am a huge fan of drone racing." Taylor said as she was kind of listening to what was being said but couldn't hear as much.

Taking her tablet out she did have a minor addiction to Candy Crush and was playing it while also glancing up to catch what Ally was doing.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Mona went over, opening the door and hugging a female that was there. "Hey Shay, what's up?" Mona welcomed the woman into the room as Taylor gave a nod. Shay was a friend of Mona's and they shared a class together. "Figured I'd come see my favorite goth." She said as she sat on Mona's bed with her. "New roommate?" She asked as she motioned over to Ally. "Yeah, she's a hoot. But she's busy trying to move up the ladder with Overwatch." Mona tried her best to describe it but that was the best she had.

"Gamer stuff." Taylor clarified as Shay gave a nod. "Oh okay, I've seen that on ESPN 8." She mused then turned to Mona. "What do you think of this top?" She asked as it was a green wrap around that held her tits and used gravity to hold them in the top. "I love it actually." Mona said as Taylor did as well and moved over to sit with the women. "Where'd you get it?" Taylor asked and the girls began to talk about clothes while Ally jammed out.

"Dex, left left left left left!" Ally shouted, "I got a hog on me guys, get this fat bastard, away."

"I'm coming!" Echo shouted as a giant Pink mech flew in front of Ally and put up a shield and started firing at the Roadhog.

"In trouble here. they got a bastion, Imma swap to Junk, Morticia can you swap to Rein?"

"I got it I got it." the woman replied.

Ally flew away from Echo who was dealing with the flanking Roadhog and back to where Fotion and Morticia was.

Shortly after the big pink Mech flew back in front of them again, putting up a shield, "Hog down." Echo said.

"We are on our way." Dex replied speaking for the other half of the team who had just swapped their characters.

The match went on, and Ally and her team pushed the timer ran down, "Ten seconds guys." Ally said.

"We can do this! They didnt even get point A, we hold this and we win!" Echo said happily.

The timer clicked down till the bright yellow words, VICTORY! Flashed across her screen.

"Good job guys." Ally said with a smile and spun around in her chair. "Take ten, and we do another match."

"Aite, I gotta smoke a cig anyway." Dex said.

Ally stood up and played Keanu Reeves by Logic on her sterio and spun around and started dancing, and rapping along, rocking her hipsand dancing "I'm the one, bitch I am the one, like Keanu Reeves, get it done yeah I get it done....." she stoped and saw the new girl, "H-h-h-h...." there it was, the tightness in her throat again, "S-s-s." she froze on the spot, eyeing the bathroom door.

To say Ally was entertaining was an understatement as she was really getting into the game and it was cute in a way. All three females would glance over at the louder bits then go back to talking to each other. It wasn't until Ally was done with her match and had caught the new chick that the girls laughed.

"Don't you dare!" Mona said as she saw Ally eyeing the bathroom.

"Walk over her, and introduce yourself." Taylor said as she glared at the female. "Just take a breath, and be polite." She added as Shay had to giggle.

"These two got you on a short leash or what?" She asked as she scoot to the edge of the bed and sat with her feet dangling off the side.

"H-h-hi." Ally said nervously and walked over to the new girl and shook her hand, "S-sorry, n-n-new people make me n-n-n." she swallowed and took a deep breath, "Nervous." she said, "I'm Ally." she sat down on the floor and nervously glanced at her phone, she had a timer set, "S-s-sorry, I don't have much time to talk, my team is practicing, we are trying to go to the big leagues and actually join a team. I planned to play one more match if that's okay with you mona?"

Shay leaned over and shook the females hand. "Shay." She returned with her name as Mona and Taylor giggled. "Play your game, sweetheart. We're just chillin and talking about classes." Mona said as she laid on her stomach with her head over the edge of the bed. Motioning for Ally to lean up and when she did the busty goth placed a kiss on her lips then reached down, grabbing her face and deepening the kiss.

"Ya'll are friendly." Shay mused as Taylor shrugged. "You wouldn't believe." She joked as Shay laughed and shrugged. "I know how you are Taylor, so I bet you're corrupting that poor girl as well." Shay then looked down at Ally.

"Maybe." Ally said with a sly smile, "Maybe I will tell you more after I win this next match." she stood up and boldly ran a finger up Shay's arm and winked as she plopped back down in her chair and pressed play and put her headset on.

"Y'all here?" she asked.

"Yup, waitin on you chica." Someone said.

"Alright guys, so I got one more match in me, so lets make it a good one, and grab that W." Ally said with a smile.

"Man, I don't know what got into you 42 but I love this new confidence, you were already our leader, but what happened?" Echo asked.

"I had a little help from some friends." Ally replied with a smirk.

"Well whoever they are tell them I said thanks." Echo replied.

"Lets gooooo!" Dex shouted and they queued up, two minutes later another match started.

This one lasted nearly a half hour, Ally was lost in it entirely, issuing commands to her squad. The match finally ended 13-12 and a nice yellow VICTORY! Painted on the screen.

"Best.....support....ever 42." Echo said.

"Fuck yeah man! That rocked!" Dex said.

"Aite y'all I am out." Ally said and put down her headset and closed the game. She turned to her friends, "What did yall think?"

The girls turned back to talking as Ally began again. The match took a while and the girls ended up breaking out some nail polish and doing each others nails. Each one had two colors on their nails, alternating from green to black for Shay. Orange to Yellow for Taylor then Black and white for Mona as it matched her usual black attire and her hair.

When Ally was done she was yanked over to the bed with the three girls.

"Yellow and white, to match that big yellow VICTORY! on that last win." Mona said as she got out the yellow. "Put your hands out and spread your fingers." Shay said as her and Mona took a hand while Taylor slid off the bed and head for the bathroom.

Standing by the door she grinned then yanked her pants down, showing her cock to Ally as the other two had their backs to the bathroom. It was a tease, maybe a little mean since Ally was restrained, but Taylor did enjoy messing with Ally.

Once finished the female walked back out and sat down beside Ally. "I wonder who gave you that new confidence." She mused and leaned over, nibbling on Ally's earlobe.

When Ally saw Taylor flash her gigantic cock at her, she felt a twitching in her groins, at which point everyone would have seen the chastity device move in her pants, she mouthed the words "No fair." To Taylor, it was indeed not fair Taylor was preying upon her eagerness, and had she not been restrained by the girls painting her nails, she may have very well crawled to Taylor and gave that cock a good sucking. To make matters worse Taylor started nibbling on her earlobe, which caused another twitch, "You and Mona." she said with an unrestrained moan leaning into Taylor, had the girls not been holding her hands, she may have very well fell into her, she let out another lude moan as she tried to compose herself but failed.

Shay looked at Ally and Taylor and had to giggle at the way they were acting. "Oh sweetheart, don't let Taylor corrupt you." She mused as Taylor looked at Shay. "Why would I ever do that?" She whined but turned to Ally. "Maybe a little corrupting." She grinned and pulled Ally in for a kiss. "Your nails look cute." She then sat on the bed and the girls finished up, blowing on her nails to help them dry quicker. "Not the first time she's been blown." Mona quipped as Shay laughed then looked shocked. "Are you trans, too?" She asked then looked down, seeing the bulge but not knowing it was the device.

"Yes." Ally said with a smile, "I-I-I am, currently though, my uh, member is otherwise off limits unless Taylor or Mona unlock it." she said pulling her pants down a little to reveal her cock crammed into the cage, as well as a small puddle of pre cum on her inner thigh, which she quickly wiped off using her pants. "Sorry." she said, "Sorry, its uh, yeah like I said off limits unless those two otherwise dictate." she said pointing to Mona and Taylor.

"I see." Shay mused as she looked down at the caged cock and shook her head. "To be fair, she's a little horn dog with that thing on the loose." Mona said as Taylor gave a nod. "Oh okay, that makes sense then." Shay giggled and leaned over kissing Ally's cheek. "They'll take care of you. Can't have a horny little chica running around." Then Shay slid off the bed. "I gotta get going. Be nice to the girl, she's cute and if she wants to fuck, let her." Shay waved then head out of the dorm as Mona and Taylor turned to Ally. "I gotta get going as well, I have to make sure my work is in check before class in the morning." Taylor then kissed each female before handing the key to Mona. "See ya'll next weekend." With how busy classes were there was a good chance Taylor wouldn't been seen until then. Giving a wave of her own she head out then Mona leaned down unlocking Ally's cock. "Be good, or it goes back on." She said as she took the device off.

Ally quivered with anticipation and her cock jumped as it was unhooked, "Yes mam." she said quickly pulling her pants back up. "So, class next week huh?" she said fidgeting, "So what did you want to do in the mean time? I have no other work to do, and there's a lot left in the day. By the way, I love my nails they are really pretty."

"I've gotta check my class work just to make sure I got it all done." Mona said as she slid off the bed and grabbed her laptop, opening that so she could bring up her work assignments. "Your nails do look pretty, they match your game when you win." She mused while looking around the room. "I need a desk in here." She sighed and sat on her bed with her laptop on her lap. "I like your desk, where did you get it?" She asked since it was compact but also had enough room for her gaming computer and Mona wanted something similar.

"I ordered it from Amazon actually." Ally said with a smile, feeling useful, "I can send you the link through face bo...wait, we arent even facebook friends!" she smiled, "Would you add me?" she asked, "I would feel so honored if you were to become my facebook friend." Ally changed gears, "Who was that Shay person, she seemed a little into me, but then again, she seemed into everyone in the room."

"Yeah, send me the link." Mona said as she pulled her phone over beside her then began checking her work assignments and checking off everything that was done. "You know I'll add you, but I'd rather have you on Snapchat and Instagram as well, then I can see you some lewds without getting into trouble." Mona said then looked over when Shay was asked about. "She's a good friend. Her and Taylor dated for a hot minute but they both decided that friends was better. None of us are interested in dating during our college years, but clearly we're fine with fucking." She said as she looked back to her laptop.

"Oh I have insta!" Ally exclaimed, "Same as my battle tag, About42cats." She giggled and then smiled, "Oooh, wait, nude photos? What if I uh, you know, get turned on, I thought I had to remain in control. Oh! Its a test isnt it?" she asked, "So is Shay uh, you know, like....me?" she asked.

Mona chuckled and tossed her phone to Ally. "Go to my Insta and add yourself once you send the request. My tag is BTGothGal." Which was exactly how it sounded, Big tittied goth gal if you stretched it out. "No, Shay is female. Her and Taylor just decided it was best to stay open. They still fuck, and talk, or vent to each other. But they kind of promised each other if one decided to date, they'd go back to one another." Mona shrugged, but didn't speak on anything being a test, she wanted Ally to just be left in limbo. "Hanging around Taylor and I you're going to run into quite a few good looking girls, can't be popping wood, so you gotta learn control." She added, just to make sure Ally was on the same page.

"Understood." Ally said and added herself to Mona's insta account, she then picked up her phone. "D-d-dont mind the shitty selfies or the game con stuff, its mostly photos of me with the overwatch voice actors. Mostly nerdy stuff." she said bashfully then scrolled through Mona's account and looked at the photos. "My word Mona." she said, "I-I-I..." she took a deep breath, "You are so.....these are so....." a few more deep breaths, "S-s-s-so h-h-h-hot." she said pressing her pants down, she clicked off the account quickly, "I don't think I am ready to look at those yet, I felt and erection coming already."

Mona closed her laptop as she was done and had gotten all her work done so that was good news for the goth. Placing her laptop on her side table, which took up most of the table she then looked over to Ally. "Tell you what." Mona said before kicking Ally off her bed and grabbing her phone. "We're going to do some free use." The woman then laid on her back, lifted her hips before sliding her sweatpants off to expose her sex. "You can fuck me. But, just to build up your own endurance and stamina. To also get you used to sex so you don't pop wood all the time. As for me, I will be ordering that desk and a few other things, meaning you have free use to fuck me, and I will be ignoring it." She said then spread her legs and grabbed her phone. "You have until I'm done shopping to get off." She finally said, leaving her shirt on as Ally could have what was below the waist, not above it. "Oh, the nerdy stuff is cute, so don't think I won't enjoy it." She added.

Ally smiled and practically tore off her pants, and was hard instantly from the thought of fucking Mona, she plunged into her and moaned lewdly, "Ooohhh, yessss." she said with a hiss, "I could never not do this." she started to fuck the girl like a jack rabbit, moaning, surely enjoying it more than Mona was, either that or Mona had an excellent poker face, she hammered and hammered for a good solid five minutes, moaning, sweating, kissing Mona's knees since she didn't want to disturb her from her task, till she grunted and said "Mona I'm gunna-." her body tensed up "Guaahhoohhh." she shot an average sized load into Mona's pussy and leaned back on her haunches, her cock popping out of Mona's cunt with a wet sounding pop. "C-c-can I clean it up?" she asked licking her lips.

Mona was glad she kept her shirt on as it kept her tits in check, the huge orbs juggling about inside of her shirt as Ally went on her spree. It did feel good, Mona would be the first to admit that but this wasn't about her needs, but rewarding Ally for being a good girl. She also didn't orgasm, but she didn't expect to. This was about Ally and she clearly wanted a quick fuck as she acted like a depraved teen. "I expect it." Mona said as Ally asked about being cleaned up. "Inside and out." She added, instructing Ally to do a good job. "I'll be checking." She warned then went back to adding stuff to her cart.

Ally licked her lips and then slid between Mona's legs like a snake, licking and sucking on her pussy as she did before, tongue fucking her and tasting her own cum mixed with the woman's juices, she worked hard, hoping to bring the woman to orgasm, she flicked her tongue across Mona's clit, then sucked on it, then tongue fucked her and sucked on her whole pussy moaning and enjoying herself, hoping that she could make Mona cum, it was the best feeling in the world to her when Mona did cum, especially the first time she made her do it, her juices tasted so sweet and she wanted it again.

Mona could feel the urge from Ally and had to giggle. "Sweetheart, you're not going to make me cum." She said as she checked her cart then placed her order. Putting her phone down she looked down at Ally. "This was about you and you getting off." She added then sat up and pulled Ally up to kiss her. "I ordered a few things, be a doll and keep an eye out for them by the door over this week." Kissing Ally once more Mona felt around her pussy. "I should have known you'd do a good job cleaning me up." Mona giggled, then laid back down with Ally beside her. "I'm starting to think it might make more sense for us to push our beds together. Together they equal a king, then that'll leave the rest of the room for our desks and maybe a communal desk where we can put a hot plate for days we don't want to eat out." Mona suggested.

Back
Top Bottom