Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Mona wet her hair for a moment before moving to the side as she saw the shivering Ally. "Shriveled and useless." She said as she saw the females cock, giggling as she moved Ally over to stand under the hot water and enjoy the warmth.

"Ahhhhhhh." Ally said, relieved, "That was mean." she said as she splashed water at Mona, "I do have some control ya know." she smiled, "Besides if I am allowed to do whatever, I want to save what I have for..." Ally bit her lip, "Roxy."

"You enjoyed Roxy, huh? She's a fun girl, petite, cute and has a good body. She's a fun drunk as well and very touchy." Mona said as she let Ally have the water for a bit while she touched up with some grooming.

"Heh." Ally said looking down at her own crotch which she had never bothered to shave, never had a reason to. "H-h-hey." she said, "I was thinking...." she turned red and looked away, "N-n-nevermind its stupid."

"Come on now, you haven't backed down from speaking your mind now. So what's on your mind?" Mona asked as she put her razor down and began washing her body with her body wash.

"I've always thought about." she gestured to her hairy crotch, "You know, shaving down there." she said, "I, can you teach me?"

Mona looked down before chuckling. "With a bush like that it's gonna take more than a razor. But it would be nice if I didn't tickle my nose while sucking you off." Mona said, laughing as she moved to get to the water so she could wash the soap off. "You're gonna need an electric shaver first." She added.

"Oh." Ally said, "Because I was hoping to, you know, maybe fuck Roxy after dinner so I was hoping to have it shaved them." she rubbed the back of her neck and looked down, "You don't think Taylor has one I could uh....borrow?"

Mona chuckled as she shook her head. "Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. You've already fucked all three of us and you didn't have to change anything. I'm not saying you shouldn't shave, but right now maybe don't be in too much of a hurry. We can do it this weekend." Mona said then kissed her roommates cheek before finishing in the shower and stepping out to grab the towels, handing one to Ally.

"Looks like we're going to a Japanese place." Mona said as she picked her phone up off the bathroom sink and read a text from Taylor with a thumbs up from Roxy.

"Oooooh." Ally said happily as she dried herself off, "R-r-roxy is coming right?" she asked sheepishly, almost as if she was a child, going on her first date, not wanting to be stood up, "If not, that's cool, it can just be us. Oh my gosh! What should I wear?!!" she asked, "What does she like? Oh god, now I don't know what to doooooooo." she went to her closet and started looking through clothes, "Too nerdy, ugh, waaaay to nerdy. Mona! Help!" she cried out, "What should I wear?"

Mona just chuckled as she stepped out of the bathroom and went over to her closet. She tapped her chin, seeing as this being a chance to get Ally out of her shell a bit. "Wear some leggings. She really likes a confident woman and hiding your cock behind loose clothes is a turn off to her. She wants to see the outline of your cock." Mona said as she went without panties and pulled on a pair of her own leggings that stretched over her ass.

"What if, you know....I get, an erection." Ally asked, "Leggings don't really hold anything back, and if Roxy or god forbid Taylor or even you starts to tease me, I will get hard, and those leggings will turn into a big top circus tent. I'll do it, but, I'm just warning you." Ally slipped on her leggings and then tucked her cock on her inner left thigh, the whole outline could be seen, right down to the tiny little bumps that were her piercings. "There, she said."

"I guess that's when your self-control comes in." Mona said as she knew Ally had to get there sooner or later. After pulling on a t-shirt Mona brushed her hair and put the strands into a ponytail before looking over to Ally. "Let's get going." Mona said after slipping her flip flops on.

"O-o-okay." Ally said putting on a tank top with no bra, then putting on her hoodie, "Ready." she said.

"If anything, if you pop wood just stay sitting." Mona said as she grabbed her phone and head out with Ally. The girls did have to grab a bus ride to the restaurant but a short fifteen minutes later the girls were getting off the bus with Taylor and Roxy walking over to meet them. Taylor dressed in jeans and a hoodie as with Roxy sporting her usual black attire.

"Hhhheeeyyy Roxy." Ally said sheepishly as she looked the woman up and down. "You look amazing." Ally said as she swallowed hard. Don't stutter, don't get an erection and most of all think before you speak. Her inner dialogue said calmly. "How have you been?" Ally asked, walking up to her and opening her arms to embrace her, if Roxy did not make the same move, Ally had a back up plan, she would just hug Taylor instead, but oh how she wanted to touch Roxy.

Taylor and Mona had their own handshake and as Roxy got closer to Ally she smiled and returned the hug. "Oh you know, class, class and more class." Roxy said as she turned and linked her arm with Ally's as they head for the doors. "How have you been Ally? When is your Overwatch thing?" She asked, not able to remember what the thing was called but knew Ally was pretty hyped up for it after getting that email.

"Two weeks!" Ally exclaimed. "Its going to be online since you know, hard to get everyone from all over the country to fly down for just a trial match, but-" Ally smiled, leaned in and kissed Roxy on the cheek. "I could use a cheerleader." Ally said pulling away from the kiss and blushing, "That is, if you want to, if not thats fine I-I-I totally understand." Roxy was so beautiful, hell all of her friends were beautiful, she still could never figure out how she got intertwined in the lives of such beautiful. "That means you guys too." Ally said looking at Taylor and Mona.

When the girls were sat at a table Roxy sat between Taylor and Ally with Mona between Ally and Taylor. "Absolutely, just make sure you remind me the week before. I tend to forget about stuff so I will put you into my calendar." Roxy said before picking up the menu. "I want sushi, that's probably all I'm getting." Roxy added as Mona gave a nod. "I want Ramen." Mona said as Taylor was unsure. "I'll be your cheerleader." Taylor told Ally as Mona agreed and she would be there as well.

"Ummm....oh god....I'm so hungry....what if I uh.....eat a lot." Ally said looking over the menu and licking her lips, "I don't think I have eaten all day. Do they have endless noodles here? Oh god I would kill for a giant bowl of noodles with some chicken." Ally smiled and put a hand in Roxy's lap and slowly ran it up her leg, but still stared at her menu and pretended like nothing was happening. Being surrounded by such beautiful women filled her with such confidence.

Back
Top Bottom