Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

Getting up onto the bed Taylor moved onto her knees and pulled Ally to her cock, putting it into her mouth before grabbing her hair and fucking her throat. "Gag on my dick, bitch." She growled as she thrust her hips. "I think she likes getting spit roasted." Mona said as Roxy was going to town on Ally's ass and even slapping her ass a few times.

She wanted to say "Uh huh." but it came out more like a garbled sickening gag as she tried to admit to the depraved woman she was, she couldn't even moan, just gasp for air and get fucked till they were finished, she was sure by the time she had her fourth orgasm, which came rather quickly and violently that she would not have anything left and the next time she came it would just be dust, the fourth one hurt a little as her balls desperately grasped for something to ejaculate, but she liked the pain, this caused her to cry out again in another helpless loud, sickening gargle, tears running down her face, not breaking eye contact with Taylor.

Looking down at the female Taylor locked eyes. Her face spelling out her pleasure before she finally pulled back, stroked her cock and blasted Ally's face with her load. Doing much the same that she had done to Roxy. Roxy pulled the fake cock free as Mona bent over the bed, the smaller female walking over and fucking Mona's ass as it seemed Ally was spent. Reaching down Taylor's thumbs wiped some of the tears away. "You look so pretty." She mused as the woman was caked with cum.

Ally was panting, nearly passing out, "T-t-thanks." she said breathing heavily, "I think.....I'm gunna.....go shower now." she said again taking deep long breaths and trying to stand, but falling backwards instead. "Or floor, floor is fine too. Floor is nice." She gave a thumbs up, "I'm okay."

Taylor looked over and chuckled as she got off the bed and helped the female. "So dramatic." She teased as she got Ally to the shower just as Mona had her orgasm, panting and having Roxy fuck her until she was over her climax. "C...clean it, then put it away." Mona said as Roxy giggled and slid out, heading to the closet to get the toy cleaner. She cleaned the toy in the bathroom sink before drying it off and put it back before all three females laid on the bed naked. "Hurry up Ally! We're all naked and you're not here!" Mona called out.

"Dramatic?" Ally said panting, "You and Roxy are the ones that nearly turned me inside out and made me jizz every ounce I had left, what did you expect?" she stepped into the bathtub. "Five minutes!" Ally shouted and turned the water on hot, "COLD!" She shouted, then a few moments later, "Ahhhh, warm."

The girls laid back with Roxy in the middle as they all had their tablets, either working on class work or just reading for a class. It was quiet as they wanted for Ally. The whole idea was for them to do class work so now that the fucking was over, they finally got to their work.

Ally stepped out of the shower, dried off, and walked into the room, "And all through the house, not a single critter was stirring, not even a mouse." she said with a giggle breaking the silence she walked over to her computer and started clacking away at the keys. "If the mechanical keyboard is too loud, I can switch to a membrane one, if the clickety clickety is too much." she said as she kept typing.

"Yes, it's super fucking annoying." Roxy joked as she slid off the bed and walked to the mirror putting her hair into a ponytail. Then she walked back over and slid back onto the bed, laying on her stomach with her ass wiggling as all the females were naked. "Just kidding." She added as she went back to reading her tablet.

For a split second Ally panicked, she started to shake, "S-s-s." she took a deep breath and when Roxy said just kidding, she breathed a sigh of relief, "O-o-o-oh!" she said, ending on a happy note as she resumed her typing. "Do you guys want me to play some music?" She asked, trying to deter Mona and Taylors attention away from the fact that she almost had another episode where she became a stuttering sweaty mess.

"Sure, just not too loud." Mona said as she slid off the bed so she could get her laptop. She had some work to do with her own typing as Taylor mainly had reading assignments and so did Roxy. She also had a paper due and liked to write it out before typing it so she sat on the floor eventually with a notepad and began writing with the tablet laying in front of her.

"You got it." Ally said as she put on her music and kept it low, and she quietly sang along as she did her work, bobbing her head, dancing in her chair and enjoying herself. Programming was her passion, with music and gaming a close second, and who would trade this moment in the world for anything, if the world ended right now, she would die happy.

As time went by the girls eventually got dressed. Roxy and Taylor had to go with Roxy and Taylor both kissing Ally and Mona. "I put my number into your phone when you were showering." Roxy told Ally as she head for the door. "When I call make sure you hide your phone." She added since the picture that would pop up was of Roxy topless using her arm to boost up her tits. "Don't be a stranger. Don't be a creep either." She added, giggling as her and Taylor left and Mona sat on the bed in her sweatpants and hoodie. She was done with her class work and was now thinking about dinner.

Ally giggled, "I'm too awkward to be a creep Rox." she said as she waved goodbye to the two of them, "Wow." Ally said, "Your friends are......I mean, our friends are amazing." She smiled, "You." she walked over to the bed and crawled to Mona and then rested her head in her lap as she laid down, "You are the most amazing of all. I have a confession to make Mona, at the risk of feeling extremely awkward, when Taylor was fucking you and not me, I was a little jealous. I feel something for you, beyond something sexual. I understand the rules, I understand them well, and its not because we have sex that I feel this way, because I don't think of Taylor or Rox like that, just you." She sighed, "Am I crazy?"

Mona pulled a pillow behind her head and relaxed as the day was good, but she was tired. "Yes, you're extremely crazy. But I get it, but as I said before I'm not going anywhere. Stick it out until college is over, and you never know." Mona said as her right hand was on the bed and her left was playing with Ally's hair. "This is only our first week together, it's gonna be a fun three years." She added before hearing something being placed against the door. Grabbing her phone she groaned as she moved off the bed and head over to the door. "The fridge is here." She said as she pulled the box into the room and closed the door behind her. "I think we're waiting on the hot plates and table." She added as she fell back onto the bed.

"Yeah, tomorrow I think." She said not leaving the bed, now playing with her own hair, "Did you need some help hon?" she asked, daydreaming, Stick it out until college is over, and you never know. Wow, she said I had a chance. I want to marry her! No, wait, too much, she isn't even my girlfriend yet, first make her my girlfriend, then, then we talk marriage yeah. She smiled wistfully at the ceiling and played with her hair.

"Yeah, get your ass dressed so you can take the trash out to the dumpster." She said, wiggling her booty at the female before tearing the box off around the fridge and pulling it over to the wall where it will sit under the table tha was coming. After plugging the fridge in she let it cool down. Going to her closet the woman changed into some PJ pants and a tank top before walking over to the bed. "Class work done, fucking done, I'm exhausted." She said as she laid face down in her pillows.

"I don't waaaaannnaaaaa." she said moaning and stomping over to her dressser and putting on some sweat pants and a hoodie, not even bothering with a bra or underwear. "Its your fault I like being naked all the time. All your fault." she then smiled and grabbed the box, "Ugh, the dumpster smells so bad babe, its like a fart, farted in a shit and then that fucked a pile of puke and had a shitty puke baby."

"Why do you think I'm not going? All you champ." Mona said as she pulled the blanket over her and snuggled into a pillow. "Nice and toasty." She teased as she looked over at Ally. "Have fun with your smelly dumpster, make sure you don't smell like it when you come back, or you're showering again." She added while making sure Ally saw how comfortable she was.

"You're awful, imma come back inside and warm my cold hands right on your tits." she said as she playfully slammed the door, quickly walked down the stairs and to the dumpster, she dry heaved as she got close, "Jesus....hgnnngh." she tossed the boxes in "Hnnghh." another dry heave, she ran back inside, from the cold, and from the smell, quickly getting up to the room and closing the door, "So cold, so smelly." she said.

By the time Ally came back Mona was up and had a can of perfume. Spraying Ally with it and laughing out loud. "Not a chance you're bringing that smell shit into this dorm." She said as she put the can down. "I'm starving, we need to order dinner. I don't want anything heavy, so let's do soup and sandwiches from that bistro. They deliver." The female said as she plopped her big ass down on the edge of the bed and found the menu on her phone.

"Order me whatever, I am taking a shower, I almost puked out there. Ugh." she shuddered, and walked towards the bathroom, "Shoooweeerrrr, cleaaaaannn." she walked like a zombie and moaned like one too.

"Copy that, stanky." She said as she ordered grilled cheese and tomato soup for herself with a club sandwich and chicken noodle for Ally. Heading to the bathroom she leaned against the doorway. "Hey zombie." She said before telling Ally what she ordered. "We can exchange halves of our sandwiches if you want some grilled cheese." She added before starting to brush her teeth since she didn't want cock flavor on her tongue anymore.

"Oooh, what did ya get me?" she asked, her voice echoing in the shower.

"I got grilled cheese with tomato soup, and I got you a club sandwich with chicken noodle. It'll be here in about 45 minutes, they said they were busy." Mona said before heading to the bed and sitting with her back against the headboard then she grabbed her tablet and checked her social media.

Back
Top Bottom