Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Reveal (Deviant-X-Perne)

" I like meat." she said then giggled, "Well that kind of meat too, specifically Taylor's but also, the kind of meat that goes on pizza. Mushrooms, pineapples too." she kissed Mona on the neck, "What about you babe? What are you going to get?" she said wrapping her arms around Mona and holding her close.

"I can dig mushrooms, but if you get pineapple you will not have a chance with me in the future. I will divorce your ass instantly." She teased then just ordered a meat lovers pizza with mushrooms. "Let's do breaksticks too." She said, ordering that as well then placing the order and tossing her phone. "Shower time." Mona kissed Ally's hand as she brought it up before sliding off her lap and going to the bathroom. "Come on, and no getting fresh, we got food coming." She warned before heading to turn the shower on.

"Darn." Ally said with a giggle, "I guess I can give up pineapples for you." she smirked, "Still gunna eat lots of fruit though, its part of the reason my cum tastes so good." she smiled and gave Mona a gentle smack on the ass followed by a squeeze, "Don't worry, I think after the draining you gave me, there is no chance my cock can get hard." She smirked, stating fact, also partially seeing if she could challenge Mona.

"You can eat them, just not near the food I'm eating." Mona explained as she turned the shower on. When the two were in the hot water Mona backed up until Ally had her back against the wall and Mona's fat ass had the females pelvis and cock nestled between her cheeks. "What? I couldn't hear you." She grinned, her ass wiggling and pushing against the flaccid cock.

"I said, there is nothing left in the tank, there is no way I could possibly get hard." she said, flexing her cock against the woman's ass cheeks, this, Ally quickly discovered was a lie. "Yep, no way I am getting hard, no matter what you do."

Was she falling into a trap? Mona thought to herself and shrugged before bending over, her face in the water but she began to twerk her ass against the flaccid cock. Pushing back her fat cheeks knocked the cock around, the water causing the goth chicks ass to shine and every bit of her privates were on display for Ally.

Ally of course, quite literally rose to the occasion, and she let Mona continue to twerk and grind her crotch until, just as planned, with a moan from Ally and a small popping noise, Ally's cock had slipped into Mona's cunt. "Oh, looks like I can still get hard. How about a quickie?" Ally asked, grabbing Mona by the waist and gently and slowly thrusting in and out.

Feeling the cock pop into her pussy Mona let out a long sigh. Her eyes closed, she bit her lip and began pushing back against the slow thrusting. "Yes baby, give it to me quick." She spoke softly, though she had fucked Ally a few times already and had Taylor with her huge cock, it was always a good feeling when properly stuffed. She was never going to get used to it and it truly felt like the first time she took a huge cock. "Hurry baby, dump that load into me." She moaned as her ass bounced off Ally's pelvis.

Ally grabbed Mona by the hips and stood up right, "I'm in control this time." she said proudly, and started to rail Mona with all her might, quickly picking up speed and impaling Mona on her giant cock, she finally had confidence, it was all coming together, at least in this moment. She reached over and grabbed one of Mona's breasts, "You like this fat cock don't you?" She gave a few more thrusts, "You like those piercings rubbing the inside of that pussy don't you?" She smacked Mona's ass and kept railing, her orgasm was close, but she was determined to give Mona hers first.

"By all means." Mona responded to Ally being in control and gladly let the female give it a go. She was surprisingly satisfied with the pace of being fucked and the confidence of Ally. "Yes baby, give me your fat dick." She groaned as the speed and piercings were rubbing her just right. It wasn't long from the two sessions that Mona held her breath and her pussy tightened around Ally's thrusting. Letting out that breath in a whimpering moan as her orgasm hit and rattled through her body.

Ally moaned at that exact moment, and as if in perfect sync with one last thrust she pushed into Mona and unleashed what little cum she had left, deep in Mona's pussy. "Mmmh!" she said and smacked Mona's ass, "I will never get tired of this view." She smiled, "There, now we are both fully satisfied." Ally giggled. "Now we can shower and bathe."

Mona huffed, sitting up and moved her hair from in front of her face. "Spitting air now, huh?" She teased, and figured this should hold Ally over for the week unless Taylor gets a hold of her. There was no telling with Taylor but Mona knew she was going to be busy for the week and more than likely Ally was as well. Once they were finished showering Mona stepped out, handing Ally her towel before wrapping hers around herself.

Soon there was a knock at the door. Mona letting Ally hide before she walked over and opened the door. The towel barely covering her naughty bits and showing a lot of her breasts. "Thanks." She said to the gawking delivery boy before closing the door. "I bet he enjoyed that tip." She joked as she put the pizza down on Ally's desk.

"You're so brave and mad." Then an idea struck her and she dashed to the door and stuck her head out, she caught the delivery boy right as he was about to leave the hallway, "Hey!" she said and he turned around, "I just fucked her." then she slammed the door, "And now hes even more jealous, because I got to fuck you and also, hes probably confused as hell trying to figure out how." she covered her mouth, "Oh my goodness, I said fuck. Oh there it is again, fuck fuck fuck fuck." she giggled, it seemed she had all but forgotten the weird stipulation she had put on herself to not say that word.

Mona opened the box then looked over as Ally took off. Shaking her head she just laughed as she sat down and took a bite. "You're nuts." She joked before pointing to the fridge. "Be a doll and get me some water. Water for you too, no energy drinks until tomorrow." She warned since Ally wouldn't go to bed if she drank an energy drink so late.

"Yes mom." she said with a giggle and grabbed a water for them each and sat one next to Mona then went to her desk and grabbed a slice of pizza, no plate, no napkin, just took a bite. "H-h-hoooooot." she said inhaling with her mouth open and then quickly drinking some water, "Hot." she said, "We need plates or napkins, or something, oh my god my mouth is on fire." she took another long drink from her water bottle.

"Be careful, it's hot." Mona grinned as she watched her roommate struggle with the pizza. Shaking her head Mona shrugged. "I guess we forgot it. We'll get plates and napkins during the week." She said as they had nothing to really use. "Just let it cool if you can't handle the heat." The goth teased as she took another slice, taking a bit before just relaxing. She was sexually satisfied and slowly her stomach was being satisfied.

Ally giggled she thought about making a dick joke but refrained. "Good idea." Was all she said instead picking up her piece of pizza and blowing on it this time, testing it with her tongue before finally taking a bite of it. "Much better." she said, chewing her food.

Mona just shook her head and sat back, enjoying the food with her roommate and talking a bit. When they were done the pizza was put to the side then Mona crawled into the bed and groaned as she stretched. "I'll have coffee made in the morning before we head to classes." She mused, laying her head down then pat the bed beside her. "Come on, you have a cuddle buddy to sleep with now." She told Ally as she knew she'd be excited about that.

Ally clapped her hands eagerly and practically jumped on the bed. "So, do we do the side by side thing? Do you hold me? Do I hold you? Whos the big spoon?" she asked a mile a minute at least a dozen questions about cuddling etiquette and who did what. "S-s-sorry." she said sheepishly, "I've never had a cuddly buddy before."

"I like sleeping on my back, so let's try this." Mona said as she laid on her back, then had Ally put her arm around her then pulled the blanket over the two. "No matter how it starts, it will always change. I usually move around in my sleep." She said as she reached over and turned out the light.

Ally laid on her side, arm around the woman, gazing at her, "You're the most beautiful woman in the world to me." she said referencing their other discussion. Ally kissed Mona on the cheek, and drifted off to sleep.

Mona just smiled, Ally was definitely cute with how she acted and she had no doubt she'd fall for Taylor once they spent more time together. Either way, the woman closed her eyes and was soon off to sleep. In the morning Mona was awake and ready for class but she had time to relax. She had on a pair of leather pants with no back pockets so her ass looked absolutely amazing. She was certainly squeezed into them. She also had on another corset, it was black with red lacing around the edges and the string was red.

She had on black boots and her hair was in a ponytail with a pair of black kitty ears on top of her head. She wasn't sure how Ally was going to react but was one of Mona's favorite outfits and she loved the feline ears. Putting on coffee the curvy beauty strut around cleaning up a bit.

Ally awoke at the smell of the coffee, she stretched and yawned, "Morning already?" she asked, looking down, "Hey, no morning wood! Go figure." she chuckled and stood up, she crept up behind Mona and hugged her. "Morning beautiful." She held the woman for a few seconds before wandering off to the bathroom to pee, then she put on her standard issue non sexy clothes. Cargo shorts and one of her favorite shirts. It read Sugoi Dekai and had a very large breasted anime woman on it, she giggled, "Hey, its you." She said to Mona.

"Good morning." Mona returned the kiss and added a kiss before packing her backpack with her tablet. Her laptop was too big to carry around but her tablet did just fine. Making sure she had her books and other class stuff she put that bag by the door. "If only my belly was that small." She teased as she saw the shirt. "Keep me updated on the Amazing packages, I'll keep an ear out for them. I'll do the same for you. Mine are coming tomorrow." She told her roommate before turning around. "How's my ass look?" She asked as she slapped her cheek with her hand, the leather making the slap much louder.

"Amazing." Ally said, "Oh yeah for sure, I will be in the room all day actually. My Monday is all virtual stuff, my professor is in another country right now, so its all online through zoom, since he's teaching remotely. So I will just stick around and if anything comes through I will grab it." Ally smiled and walked over to turn on her computer. "When are you done with your classes babe?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom