Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"Yvette." she said and bit her lip, "No fucking way, Yvette is too fiery, although she would probably fuck Chamar and drive her insane, the two are so polar opposite of each other, they would never date. Chamar is very calm and reserved, which is why I loved her so much, she will use words before a fight. Yvette she-" Ally chuckled, "Lets just say there are more than a few instances where I had to fight a few people over some shit she started, I think she did it on purpose sometimes too, knowing a big strong woman would protect her." she smiled, "I know you won't, and it was stupid of me to say anything, I am sorry."

"Maybe Yvette did fuck Chamar and drive her insane. Look how fucked up things got with you two and the gym guy." He smiled reassuringly at Ally's apology. "Nah, it's fine. The worst that'll happen is I ask if you're willing to try poly." He winked. "Now, would you like some help, perhaps with your back, or maybe you want me to wash your hair?"

"Hair please." She said with a smile, "It felt soooo good last time babe."

"You got it." Sean flipped the shampoo bottle like a mixologist and proceeded to wash his lover's hair, massaging her scalp and caressing her beautiful auburn locks. "You have such lovely hair, has anyone told you that? I'm sure they have."

Ally giggled, and put a leg on the shower wall, "Hey love." She started to pee right there in the shower, onto the floor, "Look down." She smiled.

"Heh, how'd you know?", Sean asked as he watched. "Of course, it's not really about the kink for me, it's about being comfortable enough with each other." Despite this, he had to turn around when she was done to hide his growing erection. The sigh of Ally spreading herself, even just to pee, still got him right where it counted. He imagined that wouldn't change for a long time. "Don't forget to rinse off, babe," he said.

"Of course." she said and cleaned off her clit and lips thoroughly, she turned to see him hiding something, "Alright, turn around, lets make this the last time for a while, cant have you unfocused." she got on her knees.

"But my love, I think you are missing something here, your pleasure is my pleasure, and sucking your dick till you cum in my mouth is just as pleasurable for me as you fucking my pussy." She smiled in an effort to persuade him.

"Of course." she said and cleaned off her clit and lips thoroughly, she turned to see him hiding something, "Alright, turn around, lets make this the last time for a while, cant have you unfocused." she got on her knees.
He turned around, but didn't step forward. "Why waste the opportunity for both of us to feel good?"
"But my love, I think you are missing something here, your pleasure is my pleasure, and sucking your dick till you cum in my mouth is just as pleasurable for me as you fucking my pussy." She smiled in an effort to persuade him.
"As you wish." He approached her, and waited for her to take him in her mouth.

Ally happily started sucking Sean's sock. "Mmhmm." she said as she took the head in his mouth and started sucking it, making eye contact the entire time wordlessly using only her mouth to pleasure his shaft.

Sean tried not to neglect Ally, attempting to rub her pussy with his foot. "Fuck, babe. That feels so good." He kept using his foot on her, finding purchase enough to slide the top of it back and forth along her slit, grabbing the handles on either side of the shower for support and leverage.

"Mmhmm." She grabbed his foot and put it back on the ground, "This isn't about me." she said, "Not this time, let me for once just give to you."

"Mmhm." she said starting to throat him and lick his balls when his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Ah, yeah. Keep going. So close..." He wasn't trying to hold back this time; he didn't have to, after all. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna--" He didn't even finish his sentence as he came in her mouth, his seed painting an entirely different part of her insides.

Ally kept sucking for a few more seconds, ensuring she had gotten it all, she then swallowed and stood up, "There, now we can focus." She stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, then some mouthwash and swirled it around in her mouth for a few seconds before spitting in the sink, "Don't want to greet the world with dick on my breath." she said with a giggle.

"No, that would definitely not go over well," Sean agreed and finished washing his hair before turning off the shower and stepping out. He grabbed a towel and started drying himself off, then crossed to the sink and brushed his teeth.

"Gunna go get dressed love, see you in the bedroom." she walked into the bedroom and grabbed a black tank top that read "I flexed and the sleeves fell off." and some skin tight black pants, then she giggled, and mused out loud, "Hmmm, all black, red hair, will be carrying a gun." she reached into her back and grabbed a belt she had used for a cosplay a few years back, it was the same belt Scarlet Johansen wore as her critically acclaimed role as Black Widow, not the actual belt of course, but a replica. She stood in the room and waited for Sean, positively beaming.

When Sean walked into the bedroom, he saw the belt Ally was holding and just chuckled. "We really are perfect for each other, but I actually have something better. Jarvis, open the nerd cave when I get to the entrance." He quickly dressed in a pair of khaki slacks and a pale blue dress shirt, before beckoning for Ally to follow him into his old bedroom. When she joined him, the room was bare except for a floor-to-ceiling poster from the first Avengers movie on one of the inside walls, which swung open to reveal a hidden staircase. At the bottom was every conceivable piece of MCU, Star Wars and Star Trek memorabilia that could fill the space. He crossed to a glass display case that contained a mannequin with Black Widow's first costume along with all the relevant accessories--all worn on-screen. He pressed his hand to the glass, and it seemed to read his palm print because the display case opened with a soft click. He reached in and unclipped the belt from the mannequin, and handed it to Ally. "For you, Agent Romanoff."

Ally couldn't help but giggle, "Alright, so where is the iron suit Tony? Come on, like, this can't be real, you can't be real, I feel like I am going to wake up any minute in my bed in my hotel room." she looked around the room, "I don't want to wake up." she said spinning back around to meet his eyes. "This is real right?" she asked. "Its too perfect."

"It's real," he promised. "All of it. The house, the swag, the car..." Sean stepped up to Ally, put the belt around her waist and clipped it in place. "The way I feel about you." He kissed her. "Now, is there anything you'd like to take a closer look at, or would you like to save this for later? Oh, and we're gonna need to keep your SIG in a case until you get your permits. Don't worry though, it shouldn't take long."

"Can't we just, you know, stash it in the car and then I can grab it after I get the permit?" she said eagerly ready to strap on her iron and protect her love. "Do you have a vest holster? It would be an open carry permit right? That's the whole point of security, it has to be visible to understand that any attempt to harm the designated part to guard will be met with force."

"Yeah, I was just gonna stow the case in the trunk. Don't worry, we're of one mind on that. And I have a vest holster, but I thought you'd want to carry it like your favorite Avenger. Got leg holsters too." He smiled and gestured toward the stairs. "Shall we head to the armory and get ready to go, the rest of the way? Oh and we should have a meet with the rest of the team, including the current chief. Let him know the score and all. I said before he'd be cool with the whole thing, so don't worry about that."

"While the leg holster is quite the cool idea my love, maybe I would put a secondary weapon there, I believe it would be quite impractical for my only means of defense to be located below my waist, bending down can make one very vulnerable, and even though I fancy myself a more muscular Romanoff, I do not think in an actual situation something below my waist would be practical, well in the very least, my only means of defense that is." she smiled, beaming at her own logic.

"Mmm, while I will admit that you bending down makes me vulnerable, I won't argue with you. So when you say vest holster, do you mean a shoulder rig or a holster that's actually strapped to the vest? Cause we have both, just so you know. Although...", he looked at her shirt, half-critically, half-longingly, "...the vest might chafe under your arms. Do you have something else you can wear? Something with longer sleeves? Cause I think there's precedent for Black Widow to wear a tactical sweater-top and separate pants, as well as the jumpsuit. But it's a little warm, so I'll leave the details up to you. Now, shall we get going?" Sean nodded his head towards the stairs back up to his old bedroom, eager to get the day started now that there was actually a day to start.

Back
Top Bottom