Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What else should we share?((Zennarion and I))

"God yes i do.... It feel so good..." She moaned to her, while she watched her. She then grapped the sheets tightly, and just enjoyed to feel the strap on inside of her.

"Alright." she started to fuck her harder, loving hearing her moans. She sucked harder at the nipples, licking at them feverishly, flicking with her tongue. She thrust in deeper, grinding, trying to find her g spot.

She moaned out as she felt how she sucked on her nipple, and how hard she thrusted inside of her, god that felt good. She then let out a scream from pleasure as she felt her hit her g-spot. "God thats good" She then told her.

Once she screamed she knew she was in the right spot so she kept pounding into her, hititng her g-spot thrust after thrust. "Moan for me, tell me how much you like it.." she said and nibbled her breasts softly again.

She moaned, and screamed out from pleasure. "I love it.... I love it so much, i want much more of it." She moaned to her, she was already about to cum again by now.

She smiled and kept going, loving her screams. She slowly began to stop thrusting. "Beg for it Maya..." she whispered and licked at her nipples.

"God.... Im going to cum soon...." She then told her while she watched her. "Harder..." She then moaned to her, while she watched her.
((Nighty night))

Lexi smiled and began to speed up again, thrusting into her deeper and harder. "Damn, you're so hot.." she said and let her fingers dance along her skin.

She closed her eyes and then finally came on the strap on. "Mmm.... And so are you..." She then told her in a soft whisper while she watched her. "My turn to use the strap on" She then told her.

She smiled a bit and then took the strap on, before she then put it on. "Ready?" She then asked her while she watched her.

"Yes... I'm ready.." she said and smiled. She wasn't sure if Maya had lost her virginity yet, at least in her body, so she was ready to feel the pain at first. She smiled, lightly.

She smiled a bit as she heard the words and then nodded, before she then slid the strap on inside of her, and then slowly started thrusting, she was just affraid of the pain that she would feel, since she was about to lose her virginity now.

Lexi bit her lip as Maya thrust into her, breaking through, pain coursing through at first. "Ahnn... never thought I'd have to go through that again.." she joked as she cringed. She gripped the sheets and kissed Maya. "Keep going.. it'll die down soon." she said.

She smiled a bit at her words and then nodded, as she just continued thrusting inside of her. Atleast she wouldn't have to go throgh that if she ever got back to her own body, she was actually pretty lucky.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and just continued thrusting inside of her, she loved to hear her words.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then closed her eyes, while she thrusted inside of her. She kissed her back, once she kissed her.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words, and then gently kissed her on the neck. "Mmm.... I won't stop" She then told her.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words, and then closed her eyes before she then thrusted the strap-on further inside of her, hitting as g-spot as she did.

Back
Top Bottom