Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What else should we share?((Zennarion and I))

Lexi moaned agian and tryed closing her legs again, the pleasure getting to be too much.. "Uhnnn... shit, I can't... it feels so good." she licked at Maya's pussy, probing her toungue in and out, lapping at the juices.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and just continued licking her pussy. Oh god that felt good, she didn't want her to stop, she bjust wanted her to continue licking.

"Ooohhh please, ahnn it feels so good!" she was never this sensitive in her own body. It felt amazing. She nibbled at Maya's clit, knowing that she had loved it when it was still her body. She then sucked at the little button, wanting to hear Maya moan.

She closed her eyes and then moaned agaisnt her pussy, and just continued to lick it, before she then slowly let her tounge slide inside of her, knowing that this would make her moan very much.

"AHNN! shit... Maya!" she squirmed and tried closing her legs again, her body tensing as Maya's tongue slipped into her body. "Fuckkk..." she moaned out sucking harder at Maya's clit.

She closed her eyes as she felt this and then let a moan run out through her tounge, inside of her pussy. For some reason, it actully felt good for her to do this to her own body, she enjoyed it.

"Maya..." she moaned out, gripping her legs, pushing her tongue deeper into her pussy. She was amazed that technically she was eating herself out, and that she liked it. "Mmm... fuck!" She felt herself drawing closer and closer to her climax and squirmed. "Shit... don't stop!"

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and just continued licking her pussy. Tomorrow Lexi would have to do as Maya told her to, since she was the babysitter, and since her parents would come home tomorrow, eventhough it probably wasn't for too long, since they was rarely home. She closed her eyes and then let out a soft sigh, while she licked her insides.

"A...ahnn!!!" she squirmed as her pussy began to drip, her climax approaching rapidly. She licked and sucked quicker, wanting Maya to cum at the same time as her. "Shit!!" after a minute she couldn't hold back and her juices began squirting into Maya's mouth, her body spasming from sheer pleasure.

She let out a soft moan as she felt the cum, and then swallowed as much of it as possible, before she then felt her own body reaching the climax, and then came inside of Lexi's mouth. She then started licking the rest of the cum, off Lexi's pussy.

Lexi moaned and sqirmed slightly. "Damn..." she whispered. "That felt fucking amazing." she said. "You wouldn't happen to have any toys, that I can fuck you with?" she asked and moved slightly.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words "I don't have any.... But maybe my parents do, wanna come with me and look?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips. The sound of Lexi fucking her with toys sounded very good to her.

"Sure, but I don't want us to get into any trouble..." she said and kissed Maya deeply. "So we have to put it back the way we found it." she said and smiled. She stood up and smiled. "Lead the way." she said

She smiled a bit at her words and then nodded, before she then walked naked through the house. "If we are lucky, there is a strap on" She then told her with a slight smile, before she then opened the door to the bedroom, and then walked over to the drawers, and opened it. "Pick what you like" She then told her with a giggle.

She smiled and laughed at her words. "You're pretty savvy for a 13 year old." she said and laughed, picking out a vibrator, a strap on and anal beads. "Hmm... your parents are into some kinky shit.." she said and laughed.

She smiled a bit at her words and then laughed a bit. "My dad is a bi-sexual you now?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips. "He likes playing with the toys sometimes" She then told her.

"Mmm fun, they ever have threesomes?" she asked and laughed, moving back to Maya's room. "Lay down, I wanna make you cum again." she said softly, kissing her again.

She smiled a bit at her words and then laughed. "Nope, but i've heard them moaning and so on..." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips, before she then laid down on the bed and looked up at her.

She put on the strap-on and smirked. "Mmm... You ready?" she asked, stroking Maya's face slowly. She rubbed the tip of the strap on against her pussy lips and smiled.

She slowly nodded at her words, she had never thought that she would get to see her own body like that, with a strap on, on it. "Im ready" She then told her.

She moaned out as she felt the thrusts and then closed her eyes. "More than good..." She then moaned to her. God she loved those thrusts, she didn't want her to stop thrusting inside of her, because it felt so good.

"Good." Lexi smiled and licked at Maya's nipples as she started thrusting a bit deeper, grinding her hips with each thrust. Damn, it was kinky as hell fucking another girl who was in her own body. She smiled and nibbled at her nipples as she made little sucks on the breasts.

She smiled a bit at this, and then moaned out in pleasure, while she held her tight. God she loved this, it actully felt good to get fucked by her own body, but she didn't tell her anything, since didn't want Lexi to get mad at her.

She kept going, her eyes gazing at Maya. "God... this is so fucking hot..." she said and smiled. "Want more?" she asked and kissed her more.

Back
Top Bottom