Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What else should we share?((Zennarion and I))

"AHN SHIT!" Lexi screamed as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over her. "Maya... uhnn... make me cum Maya... I want to be your toy..." she said seductively.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then nodded. "Mmm.... I would love to do that" She then told her while she watched her.

Lexi moaned loudly as Maya keprt fucking her and her fingers worked at her clit. "Yes... uhnn!!" After a couple more minutes Lexi began squirting her juices.. "Ahnn FUCK!"

"Mmm... Feels good.... Dosen't it?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips, as she just continued thrusting the strap on inside of her.

"Y...yes!! Maya it feels so fucking good.. ahnn i can't control myself.." she whimpered as her body began to finish squirting her juices out, her breathing getting heavy. "Maya..." she whispered.

"Yes dear...?" She then asked her in a soft whisper, while she watched her. "What is it my dear toy?" She then asked her in a soft tone.

"I don't know how long I can last like this though... I already got through high school, now I have to do it again?" she laughed and kissed Maya. "Oh well, at least I can't get arrested for sleeping with munchkins." she teased. "You could trhough, so I'd be careful."

She smiled a bit as she heard her words "So? This is not my body after all, unless you want to give it to me" She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips while she watched her.

Back
Top Bottom