Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What else should we share?((Zennarion and I))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
darkxtears says:
Lexi walked to the front door and knocked, her long brown hair in a ponytail. She wore a loose white shirt and a black shirt. She was new to babysitting, and she hoped she was good at it. She stood there, arms crossed as she waited.

Zennarion Teh Ninja Kitteh says:
Maya's father walked out to the door and then opened it as he heard somebody knock on it, seeing that it was the babysitter that he had asked to come, he smiled a bit and then stepped aside "Welcome to our house" He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "Maya is upstairs, you'll be sleeping in the same room as her, dinner and breakfest are downstairs in the fridge" He then told her

"Yes, thank you, sir." she said and smiled. "Do you know around what time you'll be home tomorrow?" she asked. "I need to let my mom know what time she can expect me home." she smiled. "I'm sure, Maya and I will get along great." she said.

He smiled a bit at her words and then nodded "Yeah... We'll be home around lunch time, you can eat lunch here if you want..." He then told her with a smile upon his lips. "I don't know what she is doing right now, but im sure she wouldn't mind some company up there" He then told her with a smile upon his lips.

"Alright. Have a good time, sir." she said and started up the stairs, knocking on the bedroom door of Maya. She brushed her hair out of her face and waited for Maya to open the door, not wanting to barge in.

Maya looked up as she heard somebody knock, and then read the last bit of the page, before she then slowly got up and walked over towards her door, wondering who it was, her parents shouldn't be home at the moment.

Since it took a while she decided to open the door herself and accidently brushed against Maya and fell, knocking her head against the door knob and knocked herself out.

Maya's eyes widened as she saw the bigger girl coming towards her, she tried to avoid her, but too late. She felt herself fall to the ground, with the head first, and then got knocked out.

She soon after groaned, and then sat up, looking around, something was wrong, her chest felt heavier. She looked down her chest, seeing a big pair of breasts there, well bigger than her own atleast, her chest was almost flat, something was wrong here.

Lexi woke up soon after Maya and noticved her chest flatter. "What the hell?!" she scrambled up and looked around, noticing that she was also shorter. "What the hell is going on?" she looked at Maya, in her body and gasped. "What happened?" she asked.

"I... Don't know...." She then told her while she watched her. She could hear that this wasn't her own tone, it was this girls tone. "Wh-Who are you anyways?" She then asked her. She closed her eyes for a moment, and then sat up.

"I was the babysitter your parents hired..." she sat up and looked at MAya... or was it her? She couldn't tell. "Well, this is strange." she said, sititng up and looking at the other girl.

She sighed a bit as she heard this "I didn't know anything about a babysitter..." She then said before she then stood up "Im Maya... Well... I was Maya..." She then told her before she then rubbed her back head a bit.

"Lexi... er, if I still am." she looked at the younger girl. "Wow..." she said and shook her head. "I've had pretty odd things happen to me, but this takes the cake." she said. "Well anyway, what are you in the mood to do? I suppose I'm still your babysitter, even though I'm in your body..."

She sighed softly as she heard her words and then nodded. "Well.... Im pretty hungry... Or i was pretty hungry...." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips. "But what do we do when my parents get home?" She then asked her.

"Well, maybe we can find a way to switch back?" she said adn shrugged. "I've never really experienced this though, so I'm at a loss on how to switch back." she said.

"Neither have i.... But lets get something to eat first... Alright?" She then asked her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "Im hungry" She then told her.

"alright. Your dad said dinner was in the fridge, we just have to heat it up, so that shouldn't be too hard." she said and smiled, walking out of the girl's bedroom. This was insane... perhaps after dinner they could try and look what happened up online and see hoe to reverse it.

"Alright.... Would you go heat it up? If you are not too short, i usually am, but its been a while since i tried last time..." She then told her. "Maybe im.... Well... Maybe you are tall enough now..." She then told her while she watched her.

She nodded. "I'll give it a shot." she said and walked downstairs shaking her head slightly. "What else could happen tonight?" she got to the kitchen and got the food out of the fridge, popping it inot the microwave and sighed. "Well, guess she...I... grew?" she waited for the food to finish and put it on the table. "It's ready!" she called out, her voice not her own.

She looked up as she heard her words, so her body had grown a bit. She sighed softly and then sat down on a chair, this was so wierd, the body she was in was supposed to be the baby sitter, not her old body. She closed her eyes for a moment, and then looked at the food. Leftovers from yesterday.... Just what she wanted.

Lexi brushed her hair out of hr face and ate her share of the food. She kept glancing at Maya in her body and smirked a bit. Being able to see herself through someone else's eyes was fun, and shen never really knew how good-looking she was. She sighed and ate silently. "So, you wanna figure out how to switch back after dinner?" she asked finally.

She looked up at her old body as she heard her words and then nodded. "Yes.... If its possible for us to switch back..." She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "I hope it is... Because i liked being me, eventhough its not being like this..." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips.

"Well, I admit, I enjoyed how I was also." She smiled a bit and laughed lightly. "Although, I'm sure you'll grow well." She laughed a bit light-heartedly. She finished eating and started to clean her plates.

She let out a soft sigh and then finsihed eating as well. "I don't know if i want to hit my head like that again...." She then told her in a soft whisper. "But i don't want to let you down either..." She then told her in a soft whisper.

"Well, we don't even know if we have to hit our heads." she said. "We still have no idea what we have to do, but we'll figure it out." she smiled at the girl.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then nodded "Its just because all of this happened because we bumped into eacher other, i don't know with you, but i hit the back of my head and then fainted..." She then told her.

Back
Top Bottom