Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What else should we share?((Zennarion and I))

"Lets just say i've watched some of my parents movies..." She then told her with a giggle, before she then started pulling off her shirt. She had decided not to wear a bra today, since she hadn't been expecting any babysitter today.

Lexi smiled and laughed a bit. "Tsk tsk, naughty." she licked at Maya's lips and pulled her shirt off, licking at her breasts, that had belonged to herself before this ordeal.

She let out a soft moan. "Just because i didn't expect any babysitter?" She then asked her in a soft tone, before she then started rubbing her small breasts.

"No, watching those dirty movies." she smiled and moaned softly. "What else did you learn from them?" she asked, getting turned on more minute after minute.

"I think it would be better to show you that in my room..." She then told her with a smile upon her lips, before she then moved her hands under her panties and started rubbing her pussy.

"Uhnn... alright... let's go." she said, smiling at Maya. She may have been super young, but she was good at turning her on. She slowly stood and smiled. "Lead the way Maya..." she said softly.

She smiled a bit at her words, and then nodded, but she turned off the computer first. She then started walking up towards her room, knowing that Lexi would follow her.

Lexi did follow, staring at the back on her body, the younger girl trapped inside. She smiled and brushed her hair out of her face and smiled as the walked into Maya's bedroom.

She let out a soft sigh, and then stopped in front of the door, and then opened it. "Welcome to my.... Well your room" She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips.

"And you say that?" She then asked her with a smile upon her lips. "Who is the youngest one here?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips, before she then sat in her lap, while she faced her.

"Technically you still are." she said and winked. "I just look it." she smiled and pulled MAya down ont the bed with her, kissing her softly.

She smiled a bit at her words and then kissed her back, before she then broke the kiss "Your body is the youngest" She then told her.

"Well then, you have the older body you take control... I'd love to see what you have in store." she said and smiled, moving her hands to Maya's waist.

She smiled a bit at her words and then nodded. "I will.... Now undress me.... And then yourself..." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips, and then gentl kised her on the neck.

Lexi nodded and began to undo Maya's pants and pulled her underwear down and tossed them onto the floor. She then pulled her skirt down before slipping out of her panties. "Mmm.. that pussy looks so good." she said and ran her fingers along the damp folds of her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as she felt this. "Hey.... I thought that i was the one to give you pleasure, show you what i got" She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips, before she then gently kissed her on the neck. "Listen to your babysitter" She then told her, while she watched her.

She blushed and nodded. "Alright..." she said and kissed Maya back, letting her take control. This would be a new experience, usually she loved being 'on top' but damn, this 'younger' girl seemed to be itching to make her feel good.

She smiled a bit at her words "But if you wanna make me feel good as well, i know just what to do" She then told her, before she then turned around, so her pussy was facing her, and she was facing Lexi's pussy. "You know what i want you to do, right?" She then asked her.

She nodded and began to lick lightly at her pussy, slipping her tongue in and out of her folds, probing her tongue against the pussy. "Mmm damn.." she smirked and spread her legs so Maya had better access to her pussy.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words, and then looked back at her "You like the taste?" She then asked her, while she watched her. "By the way... I've been told that my... Which is now your pussy is pretty sensitive..." She then told her, before she then started licking her pussy.

"You mean you've had.... ahnn!!" as soon as MAya's tongue touched her pussy she recoiled slighlty, trying to close her legs. "Shit!" she bit her lip, pleasure already shooting through her body.

"You like that.... Don't you?" She asked her, before she then placed a hand on each of her legs, to keep them spread, before she then went back to licking her pussy. It really seemed that Lexi enjoyed this.

"Uhnn... I love it!!" she arched her back, pressing her pussy against Maya's mouth harder. "Ohhh fuck yes..." she bit her lip and moaned before going back to licking Maya's pussy more.

She smiled a bit as she felt this, and then moaned out, sending vibrations through her body as she did. She closed her eyes and then started licking her pussy again.

Back
Top Bottom