Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

Yes, because that's why I put mini-novella in my original post!!

A full novella would be a whopping two paragraphs!
You'd be surprised, Hemingway apparently managed to write one using only six words. Talk about one-lining, huh? I'll be watching those folks a lot more closely.

That feel where you hope you can connect well enough with a new partner in a roleplay and hope they don't quit on you after a three post hump (like the three day hump)

That feeling when you're overdue on posts (again) but as soon as you sit down to write your brain is a jumbled mess.

That feeling when Momma spider hatches her little darlings in your house!

At last count, I was up to over forty dispatched to little arachnid hell in the past week.

If only I knew where Momma was, and if she's hung around!

tenor.gif
Lol, Priss. I'm giving it another week before I call in the professionals! Hopefully they'll all make their way outside before them.

My 'apex predator' cats haven't exactly been a lot of help either. They're too busy climbing (and shredding!) my new curtains to hunt and kill spiders.

Which was going to be my next "That feel when." :)

Last edited:
That feel when:

Them: "I was wondering if you would be up for a beastiality RP?"

Me: "What animal are you going to play?"

Them: "A human. I was thinking my character could be forced to be used by farm animals. The farmer "pimps" my character out around the farm."

Me: "No, I want you to play the animals."

Them: "Gotcha. Sorry to have bothered you but I shall pass."

It's not fair; why does the guy always have to be the animal around here!!

That feel when you think you can tell a friend of 9 years about your dissociative disorder, and when they can’t use it against you in order to make you submit, they tell you that you’re “too crazy” to be friends with.

That feel when:

Them: "A human. I was thinking my character could be forced to be used by farm animals. The farmer "pimps" my character out around the farm."

That feel when you always thought that the animals don't actually get "played out" but rather is recounted through the eyes of the character orchestrating or witnessing the bestiality.

That feel when you're caught up in replies and no one is on and you feel slightly vacant. Even though, ironically, when you get a lot of replies, you feel overwhelmed, but when you have none? It's such a lonely world out there...

That feel when a roleplay you've worked hard on with an amazing partner hits the second page. HELL YEAH!

That feel when it's almost as though life is actively attempting to sabotage your attempts to sit down and do those posts you owe.

That feel when:

That feel when people don't get you were being sarcastic, and now you're inundated with beastiality requests.

And one-liner beastiality requests at that!

That feel when you want to get replies done, but your brain has other plans and leads you to getting sidetracked mid-sentence.

That feel when people don't get you were being sarcastic, and now you're inundated with beastiality requests.

And one-liner beastiality requests at that!
To be fair on a site where almost anything goes sarcasm doesn't always work the same as it does elsewhere!

One liners suck all the same.

That feeling, when I have two or three draft versions of reply to the same message, and can't decide.

Back
Top Bottom