Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

That feel when the replies roll in more slowly and some stop coming at all, and you consider adding new stuff to the RT and bumping, but you realize you still have a lot of stories and owe replies, and that you're just craving the little red numbers popping up because of the little high it gives. And you know that as soon as you take on more, you'll just get swamped with replies again and the ones you're waiting on will probably reply.

(Gosh, should have separated this into a couple separate posts, huh? That was a lot, sorry.)

That feeling when your partner and you get a craving for a new roleplay and you are bombarded with literally dozens of images of the same, incredibly adorable alien girl she wants to play within the space of five minutes.

That feel when you think the RP that was boring you has been dropped only for your partner to respond a month later.

That feel when even though they took a month to respond they prompt you for a response 3 days later...

that feel when you thought you had a partner who would stick around for the upteenth time but once again they ghost you just like everyone else.

That feel when you forget if you deleted them from your Discord contacts or if they deleted you...and after feeling bad for months thinking they did it and you didn't know why, you realize you were the one to delete them. And you had a good reason.

That feel when you need to catch up on some work for your job but just want to draw art for a new forum avatar instead. @ _ @

That feel you get when you have an itch ya just can't scratch. Even though you're enjoying your current rps.

That feel when there is so much you can add to a RP that starts out as a Slice of Life.

That feel when a roleplay you've considered dead for weeks to months suddenly drops back into your inbox with a fresh reply.

Feels good, man.

Oh, and while I'm here, another good one.

When you send off a starter, and then receive a reply back after a bit of a wait. Lord almighty, the relief! It's like I can breathe again knowing my terrible starters didn't chase someone else away. It's like I can feel myself mercifully deflating.

Even better? When someone compliments it! Holy CRAP!

Oh, and while I'm here, another good one.

When you send off a starter, and then receive a reply back after a bit of a wait. Lord almighty, the relief! It's like I can breathe again knowing my terrible starters didn't chase someone else away. It's like I can feel myself mercifully deflating.

Even better? When someone compliments it! Holy CRAP!
That feeling when 98% of starters don't get that same luxury anymore. :c

That feel when you're almost caught up, but something shiny has distracted you...

That feel when you realize time is slipping by and can't do everything you'd like in a single day.

That feel when you'll never have the life you want.

Cosplay? Not possible.
Going out? Not possible.
Streaming or doing anything in the public eye? Not possible.

That feel when you’re motivated and dish out replies like hotcakes, taking full advantage of this rare opportunity and praying you won’t get burnt out.

That feel when they are changing the names of things just to make you feel old. When did PM turn into DM? And why?!

That feel when trying to talk to people is pointless and generally impossible anyway.

Back
Top Bottom