Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

That feel when you're new partner goes on about how they hate it when people ghost and drop RP's and how they are sick of it and then they ghost you anyway...

That feel when you're new partner goes on about how they hate it when people ghost and drop RP's and how they are sick of it and then they ghost you anyway...
THIS THIS THIS!
It always seems to be the people who complain about it the most that do this.

Ho boy, that feel when you wonder if you're getting lumped into a certain group of people.

That feel when having cleared out your inbox has you wondering if the wait for replies is simply the calm before the storm.

That feel when you have your whole weekend planned out and then the doorbell rings and a surprise guest throws a wrench in your plans. @_@

That feel when you lose all motivation to continue writing and don't know how to break it to your partner. (This is why I don't like 1x1s, btw)

That feel when your spirit bomb grows bigger and bigger and you haven't even been gathering the energy for that long.

That feeling when you have a novel draft you need to be working on, but you don't want to write for yourself, so instead you do nothing

That feeling when you go to start a pm conversation with someone and suddenly they're banned. 😬

That feeling when you go to start a pm conversation with someone and suddenly they're banned. 😬
Y'know, I see a LOT of these floating around. Seems like getting banned is a pretty common thing, here.

Oh... right. Gotta stick to the format. Ahem...

That feeling when you realize the ban hammer comes down pretty often around here

That feel when you join a group on a whim and immediately hit it off with every one you talk to and have a bunch of really exciting irons in the fire! :heart:

That feel when you want to write and get everyone due a reply but your brain and depression fog aren’t having it......and it ultimately just makes the feelings worse. *huffs*

That feel when you go online to work on a post and suddenly realize you've spent the whole evening searching for images instead. XD

That feel when:

You're struggling to keep up weekly posts to your few stories and get a PM from a full-time working, toddler-raising, high-quality, mini-novella posting partners:

"I'm a little stressed, I owe twenty-three replies"

before you receive another two day's later,

"All good now, I'm fully caught up."

How the heck can people's brains work that fast!!

That feel when:

You're struggling to keep up weekly posts to your few stories and get a PM from a full-time working, toddler-raising, high-quality, mini-novella posting partners:

I remember those days, the workload was incredible. Factor in OCD - "Ok, all my responses are done time for something different... did that motherfucker just respond already! Ok... need to respond, must have all replies done... did someone else just respond too?! Ok then..."

Your brain won't stop insisting it's you, it's you, it's all because of you.

You have a shiny new sparkly idea you want to post in your RT, but it's super specific and you already get passed by enough because your hyperfixation is a fandom and you'll only do canon x oc and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

That feel when:

probably because the replies are like a paragraph each or something like that

probably because the replies are like a paragraph each or something like that
I think that's only partially true, a lot of people can get in "the zone" and become hyperfocused on their writing. Doesn't happen often, but it can lead to you pumping out way more replies for highly-detailed RPs than you'd expect from yourself on average.

Back
Top Bottom