Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"War always seems to follow me doesn't it Sajida?" Sita said grinning, "How many people are left in the city? We cant just leave them here to die, that's not who you are and that's not who I am anymore. I let someone take my home, I cant let these peoples homes be claimed too. Might does not make right Sajida, I learned that lesson long ago. This war is ravaging the country, leaving nothing but corpses and charred buildings in its wake. We have to fight." Then she heard it and looked up, "Alice?" Her eyes grew wide.

"Chenkarat is home to...about a million people, I think," Sajida said, trying to half-remember a fact she read in a book dropped by a merchant a long time ago, when she'd been a very different person. "And if might doesn't make right, then what would you call trying to resolve a long chain of murders- a war- with more murder? If we dive in to it all, who knows if we'll make it out? Like I said, we did all we could to supply the defenders, but it's their city, their problem, and it's probably, honestly, more heroic for us to get to safety if we're the targets, to avoid collateral damage. So yes, Alice...let's hear her out, let her have her sappy moment with Chloe, and then get the seven hells out."

Last edited:
"What about me?" Sita said, "I need to see her again." Sita started to take a step off the boat and found herself being held at the entrance, she put all her strength into it, every bit of her will to step forward but she could not. "Let me go." Sita said, panicking, "Let me go! Stop holding me here!" She was convinced it was the girls that were preventing her from leaving.

Sajida points out to Sita that she is trapped by the curse, while Chloe's group arrives, tailed by Alice Guthrie.
"I- I think that's the curse, hun," Sajida gulped. "I think it followed you personally...but why to the edges of this building? Why is this not bringing a violent storm like the last time?" Then she also tested something by stepping through the entrance, quickly heading back inside before the intensifying suns could roast her alive. "I thought maybe it would keep me here too, but it doesn't appear to. Still, we can't leave while you're trapped like this. And either way, it's several hours before I can leave or use the water powers that somehow came to me from dreaming that I don't understand, no thanks to the vampire curse you put on me, and the city's about to be destroyed any minute now. Fucking great!" The young bloodsucker shrieked in frustration.

Her anger, however, quickly dissipated into relief when she saw the Leaky Bucket land on the waters of the Chenka Sea, then took the rope that Chloe threw to her and tied it to the dock. Then she became even paler than usual while the Dread Fist and Sun Cutter landed behind them, surrounded by colossal battleships and airship bombers, aircraft carrier airships, ships, and even other giant planes, carrying their brethren like a mother dragon with its young clutching to her wings. Her instinctual fear of the colonizing forces take over, which made her shrink into the wall.

Once the airship came to a stop, Chloe slid down the rope, hopped off of it, landed a little awkwardly, but used that to spring forward into a bold kiss with Sita, since it didn't need to be said just how excited she was to find that Sita was alive after multiple bouts of somnambulant sex.

Kalisha walked more calmly down the deck, kissed Sita passionately and said, "It's okay...the Emperor has legalized homosexuality across all the Empire's territories." That made Sajida frown, confused as to why the famously prudish authorities, let alone the green Emperor, would do such a thing. Then Kalisha cheekily asked, "Room for a few more?" After gesturing behind her to all the various vehicles present, she then began to inspect the fish Sajida had caught earlier.

Akari was the next to arrive...glide more like through even the tiniest shadows cast, as if she was partially made of liquid. It also seemed like she was taking great paints to avoid being noticed by Sita, and when she did look in her vampire lover's direction, she couldn't maintain eye contact. Sita didn't have to see her face below that infernal mask to know how she was feeling...saddened, but trying to be strong. Guilty, but trying to look like it didn't bother her that many of the last words she'd said to Sita before the battle were angry. Perhaps still a little angry with Sita. And her heart? Swollen with words she'd wanted to say for so long, and about to burst.

All that was interrupted when a plane with swollen feet capable of doing so landed on the water. Then the glass cockpit was lifted from the inside, and Alice Guthrie emerged onto the wooden boards wearing a dark, curve-hugging pilot outfit and cloak. Then she shrugged the cloak off with a flex of her much more powerful shoulders, proving that she'd filled out from the thin little thing that Sita had gotten to know carnally, and headed inside and grinned, "Evening, Lady Sita," before hugging her tightly.

Last edited:
Sita stared at the skies in vain, and when a kiss was pressed upon her by Chloe, that did draw a brief smile to her lips, but she kept looking up. "I can feel you Akari." Sita said pointedly, "I sense many emotions, and most of them are negative, we will need at some point to have a conversation, but for now we must-" her speech was cut off as she saw the plane land and Alice emerge from the cockpit, she stood there, and watched as Alice walked right up to her and hugged her, the dam broke, and Sita became a mess of bloody tears instantly, she pressed her head into Alice's shoulder and cried, she cried so hard into the womans shoulder. "A-a-a-aallliiiceeee!" She moaned as she cried, "T-t-t-things are so b-b-bad r-r-right now." she said trying to stave off her sobs but she was unable to do so, she felt like a child who had just found her mother after being lost at the market, there was an overwhelming sense of relief followed by an even deeper sadness. "Lord Tyvanwek, he......" She tried to complete the sentence but the words she searched for were staved in her throat and all she could do was cry.

Alice rallies the defenders of Chenkarat
Akari was about to try to pull Sita aside for a long, long overdue conversation, when she withdrew upon Alice's arrival and noticed that Sajida was still remaining on the sidelines as well. She then looked at the fisherwoman for a moment, seeing the anxiety written on her face at Sita so tenderly hugging Alice, which was surely bringing up painful memories.

"Shh, shhh...I know, I know," Alice said as she rubbed her former mistress's broad shoulders. "Chloe filled me in on everything on the way over," she added, neglecting to mention the siblings' own tearful reunion; the devastating news Alice had had to share with her older sister about their father and brother; or the fact Rathum, the dragon who had so long ago saved her life, had been killed by his own guards giving Alice the information she needed to find Chloe, while in the midst of bloodlessly surrendering another city, called Wilfarne a few days prior. In due time, they'd grieve and properly bury their family members at the family plot and attend their friends' funerals, but for now she figured that Chloe would lean on Sita to help her process their deaths more than she had been able to do with Alice in the short time they'd reconnected.

She was also mixed about going back to Surabamba after everything she'd been made to do, which had been unavoidably raised back into the public consciousness during the sham murder trial in Olseka that helped boil tensions between merfolk and the surface into war. But, the Confederacy had invaded it, one of its most capable generals was spearheading the rapid offensive, and the Emperor agreed with her that if they didn't rout Lord Tyvanwek here, then it would close any opportunity to keep a front open to pressure the southern Ananki border. It would also be an avenue for the annihilated Confederate Navy to reemerge and not only open a two front war on the open sea while the Imperial Navy desperately fended off sea monsters from the depths, but also spread the philtervirus to more ports around the world, bringing thousands more people under the dark mind control of the serial killer Elizabeth Jersey and her depraved Family. So it would be up to her, the Empire's most brilliant strategist, to take him on alone in a brutal game of chess for the fate of the world.

And her alone.

Alone...oh gods, Jareth.

She couldn't think about him right now, as much as she wanted to. He was being treated for the philtervirus by the best doctors in the world after he'd bravely or foolishly swallowed as much philter fluid as he could to protect her, so she just had to hope that the father of her children would pull through his medically-induced coma. And, she realized, she would not fight the battle alone, even if only she could see the bigger picture. This inspired her, and soon she tenderly kissed SIta's cold cheek, climbed up onto the roof of the hut, and pushed a button on her back to unfurl her new Golem armor, while Akari helped pull Sajida out of the Void to listen to her sister in Darkness.

"People of Chenkarat, listen to me and take heed," she boomed with the aid of a sonic reprojector in her armor. "The Emperor has indeed personally brought the Great Steam Fleet to your aid, and I, Alice Guthrie, am his sword, bringing his wrath upon those who would do you harm tonight. This does not just mean defeating the monsters charging at our doorstep, but wielding my power to clear out all the rats within." These bold, thinly veiled words, a barb in the eyes of the greedy provincial government and business leaders that had oppressed and stolen the wealth of both Sura and Bamba since the Imperial invasion of 1865, were written down by hidden agents of the infamous Imperial Eye secret police with glares in their eyes as a crowd of people quickly gathered.

"The Confederacy would have you believe that humans are the enemy, and that we are destined to destroy this planet like roaches if they do not exterminate us all, when in fact the Elder Dragons that once protected this world are using the poor victims of this insidious virus, the villainous, rapacious Lord Tyvanwek"- that made Akari fume as she remembered why she was fighting- "and his equally brainwashed army of elves, merfolk, and other nonhumans as a wedge to divide and enslave all peoples forever, whether goblin or human, elf or dragonling. They did this once, many millennia ago, before the Last Devara rose from this very soil to say enough, fought to her dying breath to protect all our ancestors, and sparked a yearning for liberty that continues to this day." That left Sajida to ponder her place in history. "There may come a day when we abandon all sentience and decency and revert solely to our baser instincts, but I am proud to say that today is not that day; for brave volunteers from all nations, who have confronted evil with honor wherever it may appear, have taken arms not for conquest, not for riches, but for all of you, and are among you today.

"On my right, this Goliath"- and as if on cue, the feared symbol of Imperial might carefully trudged through the narrow streets- "may seem like a faceless war machine, but is piloted by an orphan who rose to become a true Knight of Elthurscaldy. I'm proud to call her the Commander of Meteor Squadron, for she has been a proven leader of battle-tested yet utterly moral engineers and soldiers. And in the skies above me as I speak is the famed Javelin Squadron, consisting of our first goblin ace pilot; a native son of this land who has shown nothing but compassion towards the faerie he loves and their unborn child in the newly liberated Free City of Wilfarne;"- that got the biggest cheers from humans and nonhumans who lived in Chenkarat alike, though throughout, there was not a dry eye in the audience- "the brilliant inventor of the aeroplane; and the first human to truly learn magic in a century. I call them the Emperor's Spear for a reason, and their tenacity and selflessness in the face of impossible odds makes me proud to fly into each and every battle with them. I also count as heroes those who are not part of the Imperial Army, but have fought with all their might nonetheless: my dear sister, her beloved vampire, once queen of Klandethan, a Gudarian thief turned leader of fierce resistance for her people, a compassionate and brilliant Jogai and Sudaish waterfoot herder, and the most fearless fisherwoman from the land of the Twin Kings"- a common nomenclature for Surabamba, since they were once two kingdoms who united- "or any other that I have ever known.

"As for me, I also bring to bear not just my armor and weapons, or my years of fighting crime"- this felt like a coming out all over again to her, she felt as she added this next part in her enhanced voice- "but the awesome power of the Darkness itself, which is not to be feared when used for true and noble purposes, and consists solely of the echoes of all those wrongly murdered throughout history who now cry out for justice, made manifest to right all wrongs." Then she returned to her natural voice to continue, not wanting to frighten anyone overmuch, and also not wanting to be burned by the light if it leaked in through her armor.

"And so we ALL, we who have loved, we who have strived, we who have suffered and lost, can and must come together like all these people I described have, in a last stand for the independence of all and sundry. For I tell you that we shall live up to Caledoria's credo of becoming the monsters to eat monsters! We shall fight in these harbors! We shall fight in the forests! We shall fight on the streets! We shall fight in the pages of history to stand and be counted among the Last Devara, or the first Twin Kings, or Henry and Elizabeth the Liberators"- the first Caledorian rulers, who were the first in history to kill an Elder Dragon at the Battle of Radiant 1,893 years ago- "or Adamaris." Most people (other than Sita) knew now, if they hadn't already, of his relationship to Alice and his role in protecting civilians at the Battle of Sanctuary Trench all those years ago. "But we shall not go quietly into the Void! We will NEVER bend our knees to any monsters of whatever appearance who seek only to devour us. And I will die if I have to to make sure that this. Apocalypse. ENDS HERE! Who's with me?!"

With that, cheers erupted from all of the 10,000 souls assembled, as did the whistles and horns of Paige's Goliath. All were resolved anew to meet the enemy and give them a war.

Last edited:
Once Alice finished her speech, which left Sita standing there bearing the biggest grin she had in quite a while. She had never seen Alice in this light but she was so proud of her. Alice truly had become a leader and the hero they all needed. Then it occurred to her. "I cant leave this ship." She said, suddenly defeated again, as if the wind had been sucked from her sails. "The curse, it keeps me here even still." She looked over the crowd all of the people they were here to fight, they were here to die, they were here to win, and she was stuck on an airship, unable to do her part.

"House, my dear. But at least we've been able to bring you from the ship to this house and back again. So that's one more place than you can go than you used to be able to, I'm sure...and no matter, can only keep you, a woman who's faced armies and conquerors without flinching, down for so long," Kalisha joked before giving Sita a reassuring smile and a rub on the vampire's shoulder, trying to help cheer her up while also feeling flattered by Alice's description of their group.

"For now, however, it's actually fine that we're in one place...because we know the enemy is coming to us, and that gives us an advantage," Kalisha then grinned. "So, let's rest well, my love, and take the time to reconnect with each other."

Sita tried to do her best to heed Kalisha's words, but a warriors blood coursed through her veins, and with a coming conflict, that blood was all too eager to boil to the surface. "They will be upon us." She stated as she looked to the sky. "We have to break this curse, I must be able to fight." She gritted her teeth, "I brought this conflict here, I could have ended a war but I was beaten, and now its escalated and its my fault." She turned to Kalisha, "How do we break it?" She asked.

The fire, the passion, the strength that Kalisha had fallen for erupted again within Sita. It made her entire body flush with arousal, but she had to focus on the task at hand.

β€œI don’t know, okay?!” all of Kalisha’s hurt demanded as it burst out of her mouth. β€œI don’t have all the answers right now, okay? Not after you somehow were in a coma for months. Not after Alice returned and blew me away with her sexiness. Not after months of delicately balancing the sexual and emotional needs of three of your other lovers. So…just…give me a minute.”

"And that will not go unnoticed Kalisha." Sita turned and faced the beautiful woman and stepped to her and put a hand on her shoulder and gazed into her eyes, "But right now, I need that big beautiful brain of yours." She kissed her on the lips, "I need you to think and help me, so I can help us. Do that and what ever you wish from me, it is yours." Sita leaned forward and whispered in Kalisha's ear, "Whatever you wish."

β€œI- I don’t know how long breaking this curse will take. Or if it's even possible, but I want to help, I do," Kalisha sighed. And after months of only being able to make love to what she had hoped and prayed wouldn't be Sita's corpse, she desperately craved her vampire lover's cock inside her and being actively thrusted as it tried its very best to break her. "Still, for now, there are people who are hurting more than me. Who have already lost more than just waterfeet. Sajida and I will go with Alice, for we are strong enough right now to help the people of this city prepare defenses however they can. You, my love, need to stay here and have a long, long, loooong talk with Akari, with Chloe, to help suture their hearts." Akari was still in her corner, half-blended into the wall, and Chloe was climbing up on the roof to embrace her sister.

"Me first!" Akari cried and slapped Sita's face with all her might. "How dare you!"

Sita grabbed Akari's hand with lightning fast speed before it was retracted. She pulled her close and stared into her eyes, bore into her soul. Her limp trembled and a streak of crimson ran down her cheek. Time seemed to stand still as Sita stared into Akari's eyes. Locked together as Sita held them close. Another streak of crimson ran down her cheek. Still she stared into her eyes. After what seemed like an eternity she finally uttered the words. "I'm sorry." And pulled her in for a hug as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She said again, sobbing. "For everything."

Akari couldn't help but look into Sita's eyes as her hands were stopped in their tracks by her lover's, which felt...colder somehow. She couldn't quite figure out why the genuine look of longing, of pleading, of sorrow in Sita's eyes didn't stir her soul as much as she wanted it to. Perhaps it was because for the past couple of months, Sita had been a barely living slab of meat to try to fuck back to life, nothing more. And yet...Akari did have tears in her eyes as she said this next part.

"Do you think a simple 'I'm sorry' will somehow fix what you did? How you violated me?" the assassin demanded.

"That seems a little strong a word, don't you think?" Kalisha wondered with a wince.

"Easy for you to say, Kali...your whole relationship has been nothing but smiles and sex."

"That's not...what...how?!" Kalisha sputtered.

"What I mean is, I told her specifically not to do something, and then she went ahead and did it anyway. Are we actually her lovers, her partners with our own voices, and our own say in what happens to us, or are we her mindless thralls, useful only for fucking?"

The argument between the two women soon spilled out into the street, with Kalisha slamming the door to keep Sita from hearing.

"That, um, that does not seem like a very healthy situation," Alice sighed as she entered from the dock, cradling the framed exhibit of her youthful hair in one hand and twirling her revolver absentmindedly in the other.

"If you're looking for Chloe,” she continued, β€œshe's lifting supplies to the defenders with the airship and has apparently 'relieved me of command' for the time being. When my advisors tried to object, I appointed her as temporary Supreme Commander and said the Emperor was fine with it. I suppose I do need to slow down at some point before this battle begins and trust my people to handle it," she added as she cringed at how she could snip at some of her subordinates at times. "You also may need to trust that Akari will come back to you in her own time...but what happened, anyway?"

She was now sitting on the foot of the bed and patted down a spot fairly close to her.

Last edited:
"I know a simple apology will not suffice, and it never should no matter the situation.." When the argument broke out Sita lost control for a moment, and she shouted, "STOP!" Her voice echoed and shattered nearby glass windows. "Do not argue or quarrel with each other for my sake. I have been less than good to all of you. If you need to shout at someone, beat someone, hurt someone, let it be me. Do not hurl daggers at one another in my steed. If anyone deserves a knife through their heart its me. I cannot make up for all I have done in one instant, despite my power. What I can do is promise each of you that what you have done for me, I shall return ten fold. If you die for me, I die for you. If you live for me, I live for you." She stopped and let those words sink in as Alice came to the docks.

There she was again, and there Sita was, frozen in time. If her heart could flutter it would have right out of her chest. She couldn't reply to Alice. A vampire's memory is long, longer than time itself. The instant she saw Alice, every memory, every millisecond of their brief encounter came flooding back into her head. Frozen in place she stared at Alice, the piece of her heart that got away. Now standing in front of her, if she could have melted on the spot she would have. "I'm sorry." She whispered, "Whatever I did, let it be undone, and return to me, or put a knife in my heart and let me die in this moment so I don't have to live without you any longer."

The true power of Alice's hair is made apparent
Akari and Kalisha did pause for a moment to listen to part of what Sita was saying, but as the argument heated up again and moved out into the street, they lost the rest of her statement. And then Alice walked in, having already explained her own position and heard and patiently waited for Sita to say her peace completely to Alice in turn.

"We cannot undo the past, much as we might like to at times. And the past informs who we are in the present," Alice said, as shadows emerged from the hair to cast themselves around Sita and tell a story of the shadows of secretly absorbed histories, both Sita's and Alice's. "Who Chloe is now, because of you, is a much more mature woman for having stood up for herself, for having felt the kind of love and adoration that I felt from you once but ran away from, for someone else that didn't work out."

"If I had been in your bed instead, perhaps Elizabeth Jersey would have killed many more. Perhaps Chloe would be lost to us forever in an asylum with no one to find her, or no one who she would want to find. So many people were lost, until you found them." In particular, she could see and empathize with Akari's plight. Yet another woman threatened in her, and no wonder she had a thing about hiding her face. And perhaps, Alice was implying, that was a talent unique to Sita, that Alice would have held back if she had been Sita's one and only. "If I had had you, perhaps I would not now be carrying the children of the man I love, a blessing I would not give up, even though he lies dying right now in my ship."

"What I'm saying is," Alice said as she tenderly kissed Sita on the cheek, with some of the love that she would give Sita starting to bubble up to the surface, but in more of a chaste fashion than from a sexual need, "that your path lies in moving forward. The past is part of you, but it does not define you. You loved me once and set me on a better path. I believe you are doing the same for these other women. Just, focus on preparing for the battle for now, defend them fiercely if the fighting gets to your house, and then really take the time to love. Them! Not a ghost of what might have been. Do you understand?"

"There is something else...something I realize I needed to explain, but something that involves some pain for me. I only recently came to this understanding thanks to Kate- you're really going to like her if you get to meet her- about a month ago, while doing research on the potential uses of Darkness to quietly move about the city of Wilfarne...as I once did in Radiant when I wanted to protect someone I loved. It turns out that I can project and transform parts of my body temporarily for various purposes, and what I didn't realize was that, before I could even consciously do this, I was putting a piece of my heart, of my soul in my hair to..." She trailed off, stuck on how to say this next part.

But then, in a process that stunned Alice by defying even her (perhaps even Kate's) strong understanding of the Darkness, the hair in the frame turned liquid, emerged from the frame, which Alice dropped on the floor in astonishment, and then turned into a literal shadow- of who Alice was when Sita took her in and reminded her of what love was. Of the kind of love that had stewed in her breast during the few days that she and Sita spent together. That part must have been what Alice cut out when she realized that she needed to go back out into the world to protect others, even at the cost of herself.

For there would never be an end to what Alice had to face, but there might be a new beginning, the shade seemed to say as it danced around Sita, telling the story of the conflict brewing in Alice's heart better than even the eloquent detective could in the light.

"If it was dark...if there was no one around...if there was no war, no Jareth, no Chloe...then I, that part she left behind, would return to her. Her hair would grow, her heart would return to what it once was, and so would many other things. She left me behind to watch over you, to fill you with a sense of peace. That you were loved. You chose to ignore that." Alice tried to object, but her shade continued, "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, because I will wrap around you. I will be a cloak of great, dark power that will allow you to leave this cursed place, for a time anyway. What you choose to do with that is up to you. But if I ever leave your body for good, it is because her husband, her Jareth has died...and she and Chloe agree that Alice will need another father for her children in his stead, lest her whole heart break."

Alice was breaking down too much from the stress of it all, and she ended up walking in the crowded streets who were gathering to see an epic shouting match between two women with incredible, powerful voices, only to see the two of them immediately spring to Alice's side and hug her as she cried. In the absence of Sita's direct love, then, it seemed that a bond had been established between lovers thrown apart from her by cruel circumstance. As all that happened, the cloak of the piece of Alice’s heart that loved Sita wrapped itself around the vampire’s shoulders.

Last edited:
Sita felt the dark magic and embraced it. She had no words to say as Alice walked away. Only a nod of understanding. She took a deep breath and with great hesitation she started to step off the boat. It was not because she did not trust Alice or her abilities that was the cause for hesitation, it was the fact that as soon as she stepped off that boat she vowed to no longer be the same Sita she was. No longer would she be a selfish lover. As Alice had asked after this was over she would take time to love each and every one of them in the present. She had spent so many years trying to re kindle what she had with Alice. Even in Chloe she had selfishly tried to pretend it was Alice. With all of them, she had done this. They were not Alice, they were their own individual, and they all loved her very much. "Everything changes." She whispered to herself as she stepped onto the dock. Sita turned to the others, "Come on, we have a fight to win." She kicked her feet off the ground and took to the skies. Feeling like a bird who had been let out of her cage.

Kalisha stood motionless in the street, stunned by the majesty of Sita's dark cloak- that she didn't know emerged from Alice's hair- wrapping around her body tightly, almost as if shadow itself desired the vampire queen. Her awe was more in the vein of a scientist witnessing a natural phenomenon than someone who was head over heels in love. Though that was still there, it had cooled over time and was starting to warm up again. "I'll go get Sajida," she volunteered, an extra spring in her step.

"And I'll track down Chloe," Alice said, returning to her plane to find Chloe, who was likely aboard the command deck of her airship.

Meanwhile, Akari tugged gently but insistently on the cloak to arrest Sita's upward movement. β€œCan we talk for one more minute before heading out there?”

Sita smiled and descended back down, she even bowed slightly to meet Akari's eyes. "What is it?" She asked, in a much kinder and compassionate tone than she had ever carried in her entire life. Despite them being moments away from being in the heat of battle, and Sita would surely be bathing in the blood of her enemies before this day was over, she hadn't quite reverted back to the blood thirsty savage she turned into during their last fight. "Anything for you." She added, smiling her wide fanged grin.

"Sita...my dark queen..." Akari sighed, admitting that somehow, someway Sita had been making her way back into Akari's heart. "I was lost, and then you found me, and then you lost me. I implore you to do your utmost to live through this battle. Don't try to save someone if you're outnumbered. Don't try to save one of us if it means risking your life and everyone else's, because we kept your comatose body clean, drained of semen, and well soothed so that you might one day return to us. I'd rather you live, so I can finally, once and for all hold you to account...and make you understand what it will take to earn- my forgiveness." Akari said this as she rubbed her fingers along her mask, hinting that she might give Sita more if she felt that Sita had done enough to deserve it.

"I...." She stopped for a second and a grin crossed her face, she wanted to be truthful with Akari and tell her she would not make that promise, and would give everything she had, every last drop of blood, every last bone and every last inch of skin on her body just to keep her friends, no, lovers, no, there was not even a word to describe how much Akari and the girls meant to her, but then she saw the sincerity in Akari's eyes and her expression changed, "I will promise this to you, as long as you promise the same. Because who else will hold me accountable if you go away?" She chuckled, "Who else is going to make me work for my fuck?" She put a hand on Akari's chin and stared into her eyes. "I promise."

Akari sighed, "I see what you’re saying. However, I cannot pledge my heart to you as I once wanted to or just be one of many girls on your arm. I thought I could, but that's just not me anymore. At the same, I cannot ask you to forsake the others and pursue me alone. The most I can commit to right now is maybe having sex with you again at some point, which is a fine starting point. And yet, if I feel you are unworthy of that, I am leaving. I am leaving, you understand?! And finding my own destiny in my own home."

Akari sniffed a bit now, trying not to cry. β€œYou- you really shit the bed there with me for a minute. Like, you really didn't fucking understand that it was a touchy subject for me to have my mask pulled down?! I fucking doubt that!" Now Akari's eyes were full of tears. "But I'm trying to give you a second chance here. So don't fuck this up by dying or not asking me, explicitly, for my consent. On anything!" She then cupped Sita's face and put her forehead against her vampire lover's, trying her best to be charitable as so many different emotions ran through her all at once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom