Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Peter looked at him and blushed a bit under his mask. "Thank you Dr.Victor." He said softly and then looked out the window and jumped out as quicklt as he could swinging away as fast as he could. He then heard his phone ringing and jumped onto a roof taking off his mask. He listened to him and blushed. "I will be on my way in a bit. It should not take too long though." He went to his apartment and got into his room. He changed then went to his bike and began to pedal towards his lab. He got to the lab and leaned against the building panting with his eyes closed. He then ran and grabbed a coffee to wake him up. He went into the lab and went up to Victor. "I got you a frap. I am sorry if you do not like the flavor." He looked down panting harshly.

" Oh...Mr. Parker," he said as he was rather shocked to see somebody so young. He was totally expecting somebody about his age or even younger. " Oh. Thank you but you shouldn't have, not much into anything coffee," he said smiling a bit as he still took the cup as he didn't want to be too rude. " I gave that stuff up after my master classes...I bet I can still fly around campus with all the caffeine I use to down," he said laughing a bit as he looked at Peter.

"Let's get down to business. I am not sure what Spiderman told you about why I need help," he said getting serious. " I am working on a formula that will help many people kick their drug habits," he said showing Peter some of his notes. " I know that others might laugh at the idea but I really think the human brain can really help its own user kick the habit...so to speak,' he said looking to see what Peter might have to say. " I am so close, but something simple is missing,' he said sighing out. (add what details you want)

Peter looked at him as he said his name and chuckled softly as he heard the surprise in the scientist's voice. He looked into his eyes. "Hello Dr.Victor. It is nice to meet you. I am Peter Parker. And you can call me Peter if you prefer. Also do not worry about the coffee. Pour it out if you do not want it. I will not be upset." He then laughed as Victor spoke. "I will have to race you sometime." He said softly with a bright blush on his face.

He then listened to him speak about his project and held his chin looking thoughtful. "I will definitely be excited to help you with this formula. And Spiderman did say you are dealing with dangerous people. So I am not scared of that. I work with Spiderman all the time so I am used to danger. I wanna look at your formula if okay. I promise not to steal your formula. I just want to help you."

Victor looked at Peter and nodded to him," If you get involved with this project, you can be sure that others would come after you as well," he said pulling out his papers from a folder and handing them over to Peter. " I know it's something simple I am overlooking, too many nights looking over my shoulder I am sure," he said. Victor had a reputation for being able to take on complex formulas but these past few weeks have been a bit much. He was not use to having his life threatened," How well do you think this will go over with the world? I have heard things about some public drug companies have secret dealing with drug lords and the like," he said not sure what Peter knew about this if anything.
Victor got up and walked over to a little coffee pot and started to make some hot water, pulling out a teabag from a side pocket in his coat.

Peter looked at him and smiled softly. "I am used to danger." He chuckled gently. "Being Spiderman's photographer really puts you in the danger zone. But it is still fun." He smiled at him. He then took the papers looking at Victor as he did so. His eyes on him even though he should be reading the paper. "Well I am sure we can figure it out together." He smiled at him and looked down sitting down as he looked thoughtful. His hand holding his face. He then looked back to Victor. "You are correct there. Some drug companies do. Other drug companies want the people addicted to stay addicted. The more addicts they have. The more money they make. They do not care about the person's well being. So they may very well send people after us. But me and Spiderman will protect you. I have his number." He smiled gently and began to read the papers. His eyes drooping after a second make him shake his head to stay awake.

Victor nodded as he watched Peter take a moment to read over his notes," You can take the time and rest as well. I am sure you put in some late nights if you are running around the city with Spiderman," he said sounding more like a father figure just then. He moved over and placed a firm hand on Peter's shoulder. " This can wait. We aren't going to solve this in one night,' he said laughing a bit as he would love too but he had been working on this for almost a year and still didn't get it right. " I have some role out beds I keep placed in the corner, use science people always seem to be sleeping at work," he said placing his hand behind his head and laughing. " Some nights I do that normally, nobody at home to go to...so its don't bother me too much anymore,' he said with a small sad tone. Deep down he had given up the thought of finding anybody to spent his life with.

Peter looked at him and rubbed his left eye with the heel of his palm. He then shook his head as Victor spoke. "You go on ahead. I have some stuff I need to do. I gotta go over this formula. I can tell you are close Dr.Victor. if I look over it again. I feel like we could get it. Plus I...gotta listen for Spider-Man. My other boss will kill me if I miss anything." He said softly. It was mosyly the truth. He knew J. Jonah Jameson would hate if he missed a big scoop. But he also wanted to keep an eye out for any other bank robbers or murderers. He then looked at Victor's hand and smiled softly before looking away and rubbing his hair. "I can help get out the beds though. I bet you are tired by now." He stood up and walked away looking for the beds but running into a table. His eyes widened. "Sorry." He said softly. It was easy to tell the young man really wanted to help but he was also so tired his brain could not work correctly. He then stopped as he heard him. He looked into his eyes and hugged him tightly. "You will find someone." He said softly giving him a sad smile.

Victor was shocked by the sudden hug but smiled a bit as he returned it. " Don't worry too much about this old man. One day it will happen,' he said as he soon let Peter leave the embrace, oddly enough it felt nice to have the other's warm body against his own. Very well Peter. I will let you look over those notes and I will take that nap," he said as he took off his lab coat. His shirt was semi-form fitting, showing off a hidden body in the league of Thor. " Wake me up in a few hours," he said once the mats were pulled out and placed in the corner. Victor sat down in the middle and took off his shoes, laying down and looking up at the ceiling. He didn't say much after that as he was soon passed out from days of work and the nagging feeling of himself being hunted down.

Peter looked at him and smiled gently. He then watched as the doctor walked over to the matts and began to get ready to sleep. He sighed a bit and set an alarm so he woukd be able to wake them up on time. He then began to read over the notes. His brows furrowing as he did so. After a bit though his head began to hang low as he felt sleep calling for him. He shook his head quickly and stood up. He began to pace while reading the notes. He was fascinated so far by the doctor's work. He looked over at him and smiled a bit.

It was a few hours later when Victor's cell phone was going off. Victor groaned as he opened one eye and looked over to where he had placed his cell phone to charge before he laid down. He sat up, looking a hot, yet sexy mess. He looked around once he sat up and reached for his cell phone. It was after 2 in the morning when he grabbed his phone and looked at the screen,' Damn...scammers,' he said seeing that it was an unknown caller. He only kept his phone on in case the university called him about updates to his funding. He yawned and looked around to see Peter looking curious about the call. " Oh....YES.....Peter,' he said as he totally forgets everything. " Sorry about that. I hope it didn't startle you too much,' he said carefully standing up and walking over to Peter. " Did you make any notes?" he asked yawning again and making his way to his chair. There was no point in trying to get some more sleep. "Let's work a few more hours and then get some real sleep...well to our own places. I will treat you to breakfast first," he said smiling at Peter as it was the least he could do for him.

After a bit Peter had fallen asleep in the chair. He had drooled all over his arm. He then heard the phone and jumped getting into a fighting stance instantly. His face looking around. He looked at Victor with his wide. His hair was all over the place. He looked at Victor with curiousness in his eyes. He then rubbed his eyes a bit sleepily groaning quietly as he did so. He then watched him walk over to him and blushed a bit. "I uh. I have not just yet. Sorry. The formulas though look really good. If I can figure out the last part that we need. I think it will be ready soon." He smiled at him. "If there was a way to make drugs make them feel sick without harming them. That will work."

Victor didn't even notice that Peter had fallen asleep, he looked at the notes Peter made and nodded. " Oh..that might not be such a bad idea. Some of the addicts might be worried about it, the feeling sick part,' he said as it was an idea he had not thought of. " There are a lot of plants that could be used for that. We would also have to see about the level of drugs into the person's system...some have been using for years," he said as this idea had a little light of hope. This idea also got his mind spinning with ideas as to all the questions it would be brought up. He then laughed a bit and ran his fingers through his white hair," I am jumping off the handle a bit..sorry Peter. Why don't we get out of here and have some breakfast,' he offered as he was really showing off the mature father type of attitude. " There is a nice place right by some of the universities offices," He smiled feeling an odd sense of happiness.

Peter smiled as he heard the excitrnt in Victor's voice. He chuckled softly at his happiness. "I am glad that that will seem to work then." He said softly walking over to the other. "I will help you get that plant to in anyway I can. This is your dream and I will make it come true. You have a heart of gold." He said happily. He then tilted his head as he stopped talking and chuckled softly. "You aren't. I am just glad you are excited. It is always good when you get excited." He said softly. He then smiled. "I would not mind eating there. I will probably get a bagel." He said softly. He only had $5 on him so he wouldn't be able to get much. He then patted his back. "I can not wait to help."

" Is that going to be it?" he asked as Peter was a college student, they were always hungry. "It's on me. They have this really nice breakfast plate. The pancakes are great," he said looked around for his jacket. " We should get going if we wait too long the place will be overrun with the college jocks just after breakfast,' he said laughing a bit as it was rather funny to see the place swarmed with them. He grabbed his keys and waited for Peter to join him at the door.

He walked out with Peter and made sure to lock up, " We can leave the notes here. The security isn't so bad," he said. The truth was the issue in the parking lot wasn't something that happened often. " Please you can always tell Spiderman to check in on me now and then,' he smiled slightly as the hero did look rather good in his suit. Victor walked down the hall to the elevator and soon made his way to the front of the building when the sun was just coming up. " Looks like we pulled an all-nighter,' he said laughing as he didn't mind the slight chill in the air.

Peter looked at him and blushed a bit at his question. He smiled softly and nodded. "I uh..I ate a big supper." He said nervously and laughed a bit awkwardly till he heard him. His eyes widened. "I...I couldn't. That would nit be right." He said softly till he said pancakes. Pete's stomach rumbled loudly enough to cause the 28 year old to grab his stomach. He sighed a bit. "I guess my stomach does nit like lies." He laughed. "I will admit. I have never had chocolate chip pancakes." He said looking at Victor. "I guess I will. But I will owe you one." He said softly.

He then chuckled. "I actuallyvused to be friends with my college's quarterback." He said walking out with him. "We uh grew apart though. He learned some things about me and I him. So we figured it would be best to part ways." He ssid softly. He then looked around. "No worries. I...I will tell him." He said looking around. He then looked surprised at the sun. "I guess we did." He chuckled.

Last edited:
Victor walked down the street listening to what Peter said. " All people grow apart at times, both sides have to work at waiting to maintain a friendship or a love life," he said as he sounded rather wise. " I am not sure about this place's pancakes but I do know the omelets are the best, with great hashbrowns,' he said smiling as he couldn't wait to see Peter's face light up once he tasted some. They walked a bit more," Here we are,' he said stopping at one of those mom and pop diners. ' Let's get inside and sit down,' he said as he waved to one of the owners who was behind the counter making some coffee. " Oh, Victor Sweetie....I have not seen you for a few days," she said smiling and walking up to him. " Oh...and who is your handsome friend," she said looking Peter up and down.

" Oh, Doris...You know me and work. I...well not life but in the labs," he said laughing as he placed a hand behind his back. " Make sure that you take care of this big lug. He had not stopped working for about five years," she said looking at Peter knowing that Victor was gay but she didn't care. Peter seemed to have a nice heart and that is what Victor needed.

Peter looked at him and smiled gently. "That is true." He said looking down at his feet. He then heard him and looked at him smiling as he spoke about the food. "It honestly sounds delicious." He said with a bright smile. He looked at the building once he said they were there and smiled more. "It looks nice and cozy." He said and walked inside looking around curiously. He then walked up to where yhe owner was and waved to her. "Hello." He said softly. He then walked to the table with Victor and looked around till she came over. He blushed as she called him handsome. "Thank you. Nice to meet you. My name is Peter Parker." He said with a slight smile.

He then nodded softly. "I will try my best." He chuckled softly. "I um...I am also a scientist but I also am a photographer for Spider-Man. But I will keep tabs on him." He chuckled a bit. "Also you got a nice shop here."

" Come on Doris...I am a big boy. Peter here is already got a full plate," he said laughing a bit. " Oh thank you, sweetie, I guess I am protective of Victor here," she said not sure if Victor had said anything about his past to Peter. She already thought that the two were dating, hoping that Victor would smile once again.
"Come on boys...order up before some of the normals get here,' Doris said with her notepad and pen ready. Victor ordered a nice meat lover platter with a pair of fluffy pancakes. " Come on Peter; order anything you want,' Victor said smiling as other people started to come in.

Peter looked at her and smiled gently. "Hey do not worry. I will guard your boy with my life." He winked at her smiling and chuckling. He looked at his hands for a second. His cheeks were bright red as he rubbed his arm.
He then heard them talking and smiled at her. He looked between them and rubbed his neck. After a second he looked at Doris. "Victor was telling me about your famous hashbrowns. They sound delicious." He said. "You have um...chocolate milk?" He said blushing.

" You bet Sweetie....best ones in the city. You want some regular or the cheesy version?" she asked. Doris looked at Peter a bit funny about the chocolate milk but nodded. " We do. What size would you like?" she asked as it wasn't her place to judge. Once the orders were taken she walked back to the kitchen and handed off the ticket.
"It's been such a long while since I was able to just relax,' Victor said as normally he was always hidden in his labs or too worried to go out. Something about Peter made him feel safe. " What are your plans after breakfast?" he asked as he was going to try and head back to his studio apartment and get some sleep.

Peter looked thoughtful and smiled. "Regular sounds good." He said softly and blushed at her look but looked thoughtful. "Do you um have a medium cup?" He said smiling. "Thank you Ms.Doris." He said with a smile. "I can't wait to try your cooking."
Peter looked at Victor. "I know how you feel. I hardly ever get to relax." He said twirling his fork looking thoughtful. He then heard his question. "I gotta go to my second job and take pics. Might stop by my aunt's place real quick. Her allergies have been acting up." He chewed his cheek as he thought about what all he was doing. It was easy to tell that he was tired physically but that he had grown used to being tired.

" Oh...did you need a ride to your aunt's place?" he asked as he didn't know Peter had an aunt. Then again he didn't know anything about the man. " Well make sure that you take time to rest. I am always being nagged by others to take some time off to rest. Once this project is done with I plan on taking a nice vacation, not sure where but anyplace sound good right now," he said laughing as the drinks were brought. " What was one of the most exciting moments when you were taking photographs?" he asked trying to get to know Peter a bit more. The man was handsome and who knows what might come between them. Peter didn't seem like the normal type of guy that would have such an ugly attitude.

Peter looked at him and smiled at him. "No worries. I have a bicycle I ride around." He said and rubbed his neck. He then nodded gently. "I will try to at some point. It can be a bit hard to rest sometimes. But I will try." He said softly. He then looked thoughtful to his question. "Really all of them. I was close when he was fighting rhino. The green goblin. I guess though being there when he was going against a gang. I got shot in the leg. That one hurt a bit."

" Wow, you were that close to the actions. I heard that the Green Goblin has all that tech, could you think about what good he could do if he even tried," Victor couldn't help but smile at the idea. " What...your leg. I am sure that had to hurt a lot. Did Spiderman come and help you after that?" he asked as he was brought out of the little fanboy mood. Soon the food arrives and it was looking wonderful as always. " Try and stay safe when you are out taking photos. I need my new scientist to keep helping me,' he said smiling as he then starting to dig in, being more hungry than he thought.

Peter smiled and nodded as he spoke. He then heard talk about the green goblin and looked down. "He.." He cleared his throat. "He definitely could help a lot of people." He said with a small smile. He then heard him and nodded. "He was trying to help then. I was trying to help too by getting people out." He noticed the food and smiled brightly at it. "That looks delicious." He then looked at Victor and nodded. "I will try to be. I honestly hope soon I can stop with the pics. My boss always wants me doing something. I do not think Mr. Stark likes him much. Especially since he kind of took me in as his son."

Back
Top Bottom