Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Molly swallowed down Ally's load with a smile like a cat who just licked up a bowl of fresh cream. She even did lick the back of her left hand much like a cat would have and then licked the corners of her mouth where a few drops lingered.
"Meow," she said and made a deep purring noise in her throat.
The smile changed into something proudly predatory as she looked down at Ally on the floor. Then before Ally had time to get to her feet again Molly was on top of her licking the residual semen that still clung to her cock.
Leo pulled out a short black see-through lace dress from the closet that would show exactly whatever Ally would wear underneath it. He held it up against himself as if wanting to see how it would look on him.
"This with the reddest underwear you have and you'll match sis perfectly."
He carefully laid the dress on the bed and took out a pair of thigh high lace up leather boots with a six inch heel.

Ally let out another moan when Molly licked her again, "Sure." she said breathing heavily as she stood up, and gave Molly a gentle pat on the head, "That's a good little kitten." Ally walked to the bed with some difficulty but managed to get the clothes on, "Okay then." she said, flattening out her skirt, then looking at Molly she walked over, got on one knee and gave her a deep passionate kiss. "Shall we?" she said as she pulled away from the kiss.

"I really think we ought to," Molly said and stood up.
"In fact it might just be our duty to do so."
She smiled and took a step back to have a look at Ally in the outfit Leo had picked out for her. She was stunning and together the three of them would be turning heads and breaking hearts all over town and hopefully find some poor soul or souls to corrupt.
"Lead the way. Lead us into a night of unspeakable debauchery and sin."

Ally walked them out to her car, got in and started the engine, "So I figured we could go to my favorite club, butterfly kiss, theres a drag show there, and the dance floor is huge." she looked at them earnestly, "I want you two to promise me something, that no matter who you meet, no matter who you hook up with, you come home with me. I love both of you." she said earnestly, almost hesitantly wondering if it was too soon to say such a thing.

"Pinky swear!" Molly said and kissed Ally on the cheek when she got into the passenger seat.
"I might not be ready to start talking forever quite yet but it's you I crossed an ocean to hook up with after all. Right Leonora?"
Leo nodded in the back seat making sure Ally could see him in the rear-view mirror.
"And so did I," he said.

Ally smiled, "You guys are the best." it warmed her heart, maybe it would not be forever, but it was certainly going to be the best time of her life while it happened. They pulled up to the club at the magic hour as it was called, not quite the peak hours, but you could see the line slowly growing. Ally on the other hand had a little surprise for her friends. She walked right past the line up to the front door. "Ally." the bouncer said, and opened the door, they walked in, a few people in the crowd booed and said "What the fuck man? Who is that?"

"Hey! Shes VIP! You wanna skip the line, you gotta earn that right." the bouncer said as they walked in, all the while Ally decided to just leave it a mystery about what she had done to earn her right to cut in line, but the mystery grew, as the bartender walked up to her.

"Hey." he said, and Ally followed him to the back of the club, there was a booth, with seating enough for six, and a velvet rope blocking it off and on a steel plaque in gold letters hanging from it was the words Ally. He unhooked the rope and she slid in, "Come on guys, lets have the night of our lives, she said to her friends."

"Cheryl will be along shortly with your usual and of course, as always its on the house." the bartender said as he left.

"Go ahead guys, order whatever you want, you heard the man, its on the house." Ally said and smiled.

For Ally to get them in without having to wait in line wasn't really something Molly thought all that much about. She figured it was some kind of membership thing where you paid a small fee to be able to cut the line, a discount on drinks and other perks. They had clubs like that back home in Lund as well. When the bartender guided them to what almost looked like a display podium closed off by velvet ropes from which they had a great view of the dance floor, fabulously comfortable seats,Molly did raise an eyebrow in surprise. This was a lot more unexpected and certainly quite exclusive. Just exactly how VIP was Ally at this club. Could she be involved in it financially as a partial owner? Molly lowered her eye brow again and smiled. It wasn't like it really mattered why even if of course she was curious.

She flopped down in a corner of the large u-shaped couch and crossed her left leg over her right.
"I'll have a Bloody Mary," she said with a wink and a smile at Ally.
Leo ordered champagne as he looked out over the dance floor to see if anything there tickled his fancy. There were a couple of girls and boys who caught his eye but unlike Ally and his sister he was still sober and needed at least two drinks before he hit the dance floor.

Ally saw Leo looking at the dance floor, "Oh Leo, just give it an hour or so, those girls are nothing compared to what happens when the party gets started." The mystery woman Cheryl brought Ally a small tin bucket with ice in it and a bottle of Jameson, she pulled four shot glasses out of her apron, sat them on the table, uncorked the bottle and filled them, then walked away. Ally grabbed a shot and took it, then took the extra and sat it on the edge of the table. "For later." she said with a wink, "Come on lovelies, drink up, enjoy the show, mingle if you wish, I will be here waiting."

Molly enjoyed her Bloody Mary that had been brought by the mysterious Cheryl whom, from the way she acted and what the bartender had said, she was under the impression was almost like some kind of personal waitress for Ally whenever she was at the club. The drink was spicy well enough, presumably the bartender had doubled up on the tabasco sauce but it was just the way she liked it.

Leo nodded. He had figured that the crowd currently occupying the dance floor were not part of the regular crowd but more like an opening act of people who had spent a large part of their monthly wages to be able to say they'd been at the club that weekend. There were people like them everywhere, even back home in the small college town where he and Molly had been born and grown up. The real party wouldn't start until the regulars showed up closer to midnight, the people that didn't put on a costume to fit in but did so naturally, who wouldn't be bragging about what a fucking awesome time they'd had at the club but rather just shrug and say that it had been a good night out, if anyone asked. They wouldn't bring it up themselves in conversation.

He even got a feeling that in a way it was like that fetish club he and Molly belonged to and used to go to every once in a while. The first rule of Basement, as the club was called, was that you DO NOT talk about the Basement. It was of course a rule borrowed from Chuck Palahniuk's novel Fight Club but it was a good rule for such gatherings.

Molly too had started to scan the room but so far nothing had caught her interest, yet she still decided to finish her drink and explore the place further. She had a feeling that it held a few secrets that only people like Ally, Cheryl and selected members of the staff, would know about.
"Back soon Darling," she said and gave Ally a big sloppy kiss.
She then made her way past the dance floor where it was obvious to her nothing of interest was happening yet. What she was really on the look out for were people with that special energy that signalled that they belonged there, unlike the people currently occupying the dance floor. She was also on the look out for hints of hidden passages or secret doors that might lead to the club's true nature.

And what Molly would find as she wandered to the other end of the club was another vip booth, adorned in the same way, but with four men in it, they were all talking in British accents "Hello there bird." one said through a haze of smoke as he blew smoke rings from his cigar. "You don't look like you are from around here, not part of the usual crowd, but you don't look like you paid to get in here early either. So." he raised an eyebrow, "How did you get in?"

Meanwhile back at the table Ally was doing another shot of whiskey, then she heard it. The intro to her favorite song, she could not help it, she had to get up and dance, and dance she did, although it was moreso, her moving everyone off the dance floor, everyone else just sort of danced, swayed side to side or did some form of grinding and dirty dancing. Ally was a performer on the other hand and put on what could be described no less than a full on dance routine. The song ended, she walked back to her table and did another shot and sat down.

The club was bigger than it had seemed at first and had more angles and corners. At first there didn't seem to be much of interest and then the mystery deepened. She turned one of those angles and found herself more or less face to face with four men in their late thirties, early forties, seated in a similar arrangement as the one Ally had. Before any of them had time to speak, although they were looking, Molly turned her head and looked back over her shoulder only to realise that, even though the dance floor was fully visible from where she was, Ally's V.I.P booth was not, and that explained why she hadn't seen this booth, or the four relatively handsome men occupying it, before she turned the angle. The V.I.P booths were carefully arranged so that they wouldn't be visible from the other booth while still having a good view of the dance floor where she was starting to suspect more things than mere dancing took place once the non-members tired and went home. This made her wonder how many other booths like this there were set up around the club and just exactly how big it actually was.

When the man spoke to her, calling her bird of all things, Molly looked up and tilted her head to one side. She looked at him as if he was some kind of exhibited curiousity. She then looked at his three companions and a devious smile spread across her face.
"Well hello to you too mister," she said and decided to play a little game with these four men.
"That's a spot on analysis of the situation and since the four of you are in a V.I.P booth I would assume the same about you."
She shifted her weight onto one leg and pushed the foot of the other out to give herself a seductive yet confident pose. She licked her purple lips subtly and once more looked at the four men in turn. She then leaned in and took a deep inhale of the thick smoke hanging around the four men.
"Cuban huh. Montecristo number two. An excellent choice if I may say so. If you each let me have a mouthful or two I might just sit on your laps and tell you all about how I got in," she said and winked at the man who had spoken to her.

Ally took another shot "Where did your sister get off to?" she asked Leo.

"Ah well then pull up a seat my little birdie and tell us all about it." one of the men scooted over, "I deduce that you must have some American friend who helped you get in." the man smiled and took a puff of his cigar, "Wouldn't happen to be her?" he gestured to Ally who at that moment was just leaving the dance floor. Another waitress walked over to the table.

"You boys behaving yourselves?" she asked.

"Of course love, we are English." another man said.

"Good." the waitress said "Can I refresh you boys drinks, and something for the lady?" she asked.

Molly had been too occupied with teasing the four men to notice Ally's performance on the dance floor but when the man asked if was because she knew Ally that she had gotten in sh sat down on his lap, took the cigar and took a deep drag on it, filling up her oral cavity with the thick aromatic smoke and letting it out slowly through slightly parted lips before nodding.
"That it would indeed," she confirmed, in her European, if not British accident, and took another deep drag on the man's cigar, really sucking on it this time. She let it out by blowing smoke rings before moving on to the next man's lap just as the waitress arrived.
"So it is true what they say about English gentlemen then, that their upper lips are stiffer than their tallywhackers," Molly asked in the most posh British accent she could after having ordered another spicy Bloody Mary.

They all laughed, "We will make you a deal love. One you cannot possibly pass up." one of the men gestured in the general direction of Ally's table "You introduce us to her, and we will have a little fun with you both, girl like that has got to have all the men just going right after 'er." he said, "Go on then love, bring us your friend and we will have a little fun."

Ally had just disappeared out of sight from the four men's V.I.P booth when the man on whose lap Molly was currently sitting suggested a deal that could lead to some really naughty fun especially if she also managed to include Leo in the deal, though judging from the trouser lumps she had felt against her bum so far she suspected that regardless whether her jocular little question was true or not Ally would without competition still have the biggest cock in that group.
"Oh you wouldn't believe it. Men, women, anything on two legs," Molly said with a playful chuckle, bit her lip and slid off the man's lap.
"Back in a jiff," she said and grabbed her drink off the tray as the waitress arrived just as she was leaving the booth.

"You realise she always does this right?" Leo said and rolled his eyes as Ally returned from the dance floor.
"Great show though," he said and sucked out the last few drops from his glass.

With a bit of a swagger Molly made her way around the dance floor that was just filling up again and almost as if out of nowhere she stood just outside the velvet rope sucking on the celery stalk from her drink.
"Not quite sure what kind of place this is yet but I did run into four middle aged English gentlemen just over there," Molly said with a discreet not in the direction of the other booth and took a bite of the celery.
"They were quite inquisitive and wanted to know how I had got in since they'd never seen me around before and obviously I didn't pay to get in, so one thing led to another and I need your help to find out whether or not it's true that their upper lips are stiffer than their cocks."
She took another bite of the celery and smiled seductively at Ally.
"It seems they have the hots for you and well ... they suggested that if I could introduce them to you they'd let me find out."
She dipped the celery back into the drink and then sucked the red liquid off of it.
"I doubt they know about your little secret though, so that might be fun."

Ally stood up, "Hmm, sounds like a good time." she grabbed Leo by the hand, "C'mon Leo, you can watch." she took the shot at the end of the table, downed it, and then grabbed her bottle, "What kind of kind American would I not be if I did not bring some fine whiskey to our new friends." she said. "Alright then Molly lead the way."

Molly took the lead with the same confident swagger with which she had walked away from the four men and just before they turned the angle she stopped, kissed Ally and then Leo.
"To infinite debauchery," she said and finished her drink, placing the empty glass on the tray of a passing waitress she didn't recognise which added to her suspicion that there were other booths as well.
"Or at least as long as the night lasts."
She then turned the angle and struck a confident pose in front of the four men.
"So, gentlemen allow me to introduce the infamously desirable Ally and my trusted sidekick Leonora," she said and then kissed them both.
"Ally, Leonora ... meet four English gentlemen with the most exquisite taste. Now gentlemen," she continued.
"I believe you owe me a little something."

Ally took a swig from her bottle, "Gentlemen." she nodded.

"She fooking did it, jeeze, right then." they stood up, "Upstairs we go."

"There's a secret fuck room." Ally whispered to Molly, "I may have been holding out on you until I found someone, but it looks like someone has found us." she kissed Molly on the cheek.

They got upstairs, and one of the men unlocked a room with a key he had in his pocket, apparently they had already planned to do something with someone. They flipped a light switch and all of a matter of toys were in this room, harnesses, and slings, and any matter of sex toy. The men of course were straight to business, pants were off in minutes and their cocks were already hard in anticipation. "Its not gunna suck itself love." one of them said pointing to his cock. Ally winked at Molly, sat her bottle down, and got on her knees and crawled to the man before starting to suck on him, he had an average cock so deepthroating was no problem at all, the man let out a loud moan. Ally on the other hand struggling to contain the monster beneath her skirt.

A secret fuck room. Molly nodded. It was as she suspected then. This was more than an exclusive night club and even if that didn't solve the mystery of Ally's V.I.P status it was a good start to an explanation. Upstairs there was a short corridor with three dark oak doors on either side. The one the man unlocked was at the end of the corridor on the left and as they passed the other doors a smile spread across Molly's face. Six doors suggested six V.I.P booths and in a way it was a set up similar to The Basement back home, except The Basement was strictly members only and also had a common fuck room available to all members. Unless of course it was six differently themed rooms to which all the V.I.P members had access.

When the lights were switched on Molly could't help but let out a brief giggle at the sight of the toys and contraptions the room contained, many of which she was quite familiar with and some she had wanted to explore, like the swing that hung from the centre of the room.
"This looks to be a good night," she whispered to Leo and at Ally's signal she too dropped to her knees, leaned a bit forward with her face close to the floor and her ass up in the air as she crawled towards the man next to the one Ally had chosen. Leo did the same and approached the one next to his sister's.
"First to draw semen gets to suck the fourth?" Molly suggested as she rubbed her face against the cock in front of her.

The fourth man smiled as he stroked his cock, "Actually love I was thinking something more like this." he walked up behind Ally and began to lift her skirt up and grope her.

"Be careful." Ally said, "You might get a handful of something you aren't ready for yet."

"Oh don't you worry, the only thing I am interested in is putting my cock in that cute little ass of yours." He said as he got behind her and pulled her up so she was bent over standing, still able to suck the other mans cock but now in a sort of standing doggy style position.

Ally was relived the man wanted anal but was now more worried as this would cause her to get hard, maybe they wouldn't notice, maybe they would like it, who knew. Ally let out a moan as the man pressed the tip of his cock against her ass and moaned even more as it popped in.

"And here I was thinking that would be the reward the cock that lasted the longest," Molly said and looked up at the fourth man as he lifted Ally's skirt and began to push her panties off of her buttocks to reveal the only entrance she had below the waist.
She bit her lip to stop an devilish smile from spreading across her face before the man in front of her placed a hand on her head and reminded her of what she was supposed to be doing.
"You in a hurry or what?" she asked him in her most British accent and grabbed hold of his testicles, giving them a slightly rough squeeze while running her tongue up and down his shaft.
"Men huh," she said and glance over at her brother who was working the cock in front of him as if his life depended on it.
"Always so result oriented," she added and glanced to her other side to see Ally sucking the cock in front of her while the man behind her was aiming his medium sized cock at her anus.
Next she looked up at the man in front of her, still holding his testicles in one hand, massaging them while stroking his cock with the other.
"Alright then. You wanna cum quick? Consider it done."
She then wrapped her lips around his cock again began to bob on it while rolling his testicles in her hand as if they were stress balls then little by little her middle finger began to move across the perineum towards his anus, followed by her index finger, applying pressure and moving them in circles.

The man of course never having a blowjob quite like this blew his load almost immediately into her mouth. He moaned and his knees buckled, "Jesus lass, suck my soul out why don't ya?"

Meanwhile Ally was getting it from both ends, doing her best to focus on three things at once, the cock in her mouth, the one in her ass, and the now rising one between her legs, the head peaking out from the bottom of her skirt despite her best efforts to contain it, no words said, just hoping someone would cum soon, because if they didn't, she would.

"That's one down," Molly said and licked her lips like a cat having just finished a bowl of thick cream.
"Don't worry though," she said and looked up at the man who could barely stand up straight.
"I'm not done with you just yet but I think you might have to take a moment to compose yourself and get the mojo back in your pecker."
She smiled and winked at him and decided to give her brother a helping hand, or rather a helping tongue as she moved behind the man who was thrusting his cock into Leo's mouth. She parted his buttocks and poked her tongue at his anus which caused the man to groan loudly, grab hold of Leo's hard and start pumping faster which did cause Leo to gag and thick ropes of saliva to gush out of his mouth.

Ally moaned, still trying to keep her cock covered as she was now at full erection and close to cumming. She pulled the mans cock out of her mouth for a moment, "M-m-molly be a d-d-dear and come lick my pussy when i c-c-cum." she said as the man pounded her. Of course the real purpose was so molly could suck her dick, whether she chose to reveal Allys monster cock or not was her choice.

The man pumping his cock into Leo's mouth grunted with disappointment as Molly suddenly deprived him of her tongue in his ass but there was of course something alluring in the idea that the Tomboyish blonde with an accent that suggested she was Scandinavian was going to eat her friend out while she was being fucked. Little did any of them know at the time that Ally's request was not exactly true but it was inevitable that they would find out sooner or later.

Licking her lips Molly made her way over to Ally and stuck her head between her legs, ran her tongue over the man's testicles before moving it to Ally's testicles, giving them a little kiss and then up along the shaft of her lover's cock before very discreetly slipping the head of it into her mouth and starting to milk it with her lips.

Back
Top Bottom