Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

"Like an elephant bull," Leo agreed regarding the size of his sister's proverbial balls and his smile almost split his face at the sight of his sister's confident smile.
He followed Ally out of the car but rather than approaching the officer he leaned up against it and lit a cigarette. He had seen his sister pull off some strange seductions before but this one was a whole new level even for her. He was sure she had some form of plan though and simply watched what unfolded before his eyes.

"She might try to," Molly said and made her lips into a kissing shape before poking her tongue into her cheek to mimic a blowjob.
"Then again she did kind of promise I'd be one of those stories where the officer molests the criminal before taking them in," she said and let her eyes drop to Ally's magnificent erect cock swinging freely.
"Or maybe even let the criminal go in exchange for a few carnal favours. Isn't that right Officer," she added and looked over her shoulder at the hot young officer who had a look on her face that was a combination of arousal and vigilance.
"So we have two cocks and a cunt for you, and three mouths that'll have you yodelling the stars and stripes backwards. It's all up to you ..."
"I ... umm ... I ..." the police woman said and looked at the woman with one of the biggest cocks she had seen for real and the odd woman leaning up against the car whom she was sure was really a man.
It was obvious that she was tempted to accept her prisoner's offer.

"Mmm thats right Molly." Ally said as she started to stroke her cock, and pre cum began to ooze from it like a faucet that you couldn't quite turn off, she pulled some off the tip of her cock and licked her fingers, "Come on officer, its tasty." Ally said and smiled.

"I-I-I..." was all the officer could say as she was practically hypnotized by Ally's cock.

"Do you need a demonstration? I really pegged you for a show and tell kind of gal, but if you need a demonstration my friend whom you have handcuffed can surely show you, you don't even have to uncuff her, just let her go, she quite the expert in sucking my cock, I should know." Ally smiled, "Come on then, let her go."

The officer as if almost in a trance could not stop staring at Ally's girth as she let Molly go. "Good girl, now, let her demonstrate then shortly after I want you to join in." she looked at Leo, "Leo, come here love and play with my tits."

As Molly squatted down in front of Ally with her hands still behind her back Leo gave Ally a thumbs up to acknowledge her request. Molly smiled and leaned in to first give Ally's cock a sweet little kiss before taking the head and with her eyes aimed upwards at Ally began to push herself onto the magnificently big, hard and leaky cock. She let out a loud moan and pulled back.
"So tasty," she said and pushed herself back onto the cock again.
The young female officer had moved closer, her guard slightly dropped as she stood behind Molly with her legs on either side of the hand cuffed blonde, her crotch mere inches from that short ruffled hair. She was staring down at the lips moving along that cock and just as the man in the dress walked over and reached around to grab the base of the cock with one hand and the blonde woman's hair with the other to push her deep onto that cock the officer completely lost her composure and began to rub herself through her uniform pants.
"I know right," said the man in the dress and looked at the female officer.
"It is one of the biggest I've seen too, and it tastes delicious."

Ally smiled, it was over, they had won, and now she was going to just absolutely wreck this cute little cop in a very short time. "Look at that Molly, shes getting ready for this massive meat." Ally smiled and moaned as molly sucked her cock. "Go ahead officer, take those clothes off for me and my friends here." she moaned again and a wicked grin crossed her face as the officer stripped almost as if in a trance.

The officer could say nothing, only comply with demands at this point, as she got completely naked and kept fingering and playing with herself, she got on her knees and scooted over next to Molly and started licking the shaft of her cock. Ally moaned and stroked both of the girls hair, "Leo, you too, come here and worship my cock with Molly and our new friend, lets play a game, whoever sucks the best gets it first."

"Yea well you're not fucking her before you've fucked me," Molly said as she turned around to look up at the female officer who undressed herself as if in a trance.
She lit another cigarette and as she leaned up against Ally rubbed her hair against the leaky, throbbing cock.
"Jiggle those tits," she said with a chuckle as the officer unclasped her bra and let her gorgeous breasts out.
With a nervous giggle the female cop did as she was told and a few moments later when she was completely naked and got down on her knees next to Molly the two first shared a kiss and Molly then turned back to face Ally again. She pushed the cop's face against the hard shaft and began to move it up and down to stoke the cock with it.
"Isn't it just the most beautiful thing you've seen. Well worth worshipping isn't it?"
"It is," the cop whimpered submissively and then actually asked permission to taste it.
It wasn't Ally's permission she asked though but Molly's.
"Sure you may taste it like the good little cock whore you are, but just your tongue. take some of that delicious precum and just let it rest on your tongue, savour the flavours as if it was fine wine."
The cop did as she was told while Molly leaned down to work on Ally's testicles.
"I think it is only fair that our little toy gets to go first," Molly said and smiled.

The female officer nodded and ran her tongue along the shaft before taking the cock into her mouth. Her head began to bob back and forth and her tongue swirled around the head but no matter how she tried she couldn't get it all in her mouth, at least not until Molly grabbed the back of her head and pushed until the black young police woman gagged on Ally's cock.

"Ohhhh fffuuuuuuck." Ally moaned as Molly forced her cock down the womans throat, she started panting, "So fucking good." she grabbed the woman by the back of the head and slowly worked her entire cock into the womans throat, the woman gasped for air, her eyes water, and she started tapping on the side of the car so Ally let go and the woman pulled off her cock gasping for air, eyes watering, makeup running, and looking at the cock hungrily. "You like that dontcha bitch?" she slapped the woman with her cock, leaving a huge splotch of pre cum on her face, "That wasn't bad, but it didn't make me cum, and you get bonus points for making me blow my load." she turned to Molly, "Come on then, show her how its done you nasty cock slut."

The female officer gasped for air but she nodded in response to Ally's question.
"I love it," she said and swallowed.
"please may I try again?"
This time when she wrapped her lips around Ally's cock she did so with much more confidence and while sliding her lips back and forth along the shaft she cupped one hand over Ally's testicles, massaged them and tapped a finger against the perineum while the other hand wrapped around the shaft and moved along with her mouth creating a tight seal around the cock. She was working every trick she knew to win the contest.

Molly had sat down behind her brother and was stroking his cock, while grinding her pussy against his buttocks, as the twins watched the slutty cop struggle with Ally's cock.
"She's almost as slutty as you are Leonora," Molly whispered into her brother's ear and nibbled on his earlobe.
"You want to go next don't you my special little slut. I might just let you do that if you're a real good little girl and shoot a big load for me before Ally is done with her."
Leo groaned and leaned his head back against his sister's shoulder.
"Oh fuck, yes please. I'd love that. I will."

Ally leaned up against the car and thrust her hips outward, looking down at the officer who was trying her best to devour her cock and make her cum so she could earn the prize of getting pounded by her, glancing to her right she saw Molly stroking Leo's cock and bit her lip, she decided to humiliate Leo even further, "Even she sucks cock better than you Leo." she said slyly, "The only hole that's useful on you is your ass, I think we will have to get you some cock sucking lessons from these two professionals here." She looked down at the woman, "Do you think you could teach that little bitch how to suck cock?" the officer didn't say anything just nodded her head and kept sucking. "That's a good girl." she ran her fingers through the woman's hair, "Now be a good girl and make me cum." she looked back to Leo and Molly, "Hurry up and blow that load so you can get over here and get the facial of a lifetime." she said as she moaned.

Between Molly's expert hand job and Ally's humiliating comment Leo let out a whimpering cry as he was pushed over the edge and shot three powerful ropes of semen, some of which landed on the left side of the cop's face, some on Ally's right thigh and the rest splattered on the ground between the two.
"There's a good girl," Molly whispered into his ear and pulled his head even further back to give him a kiss.
"Now go get your reward."
Leo nodded and put his hands on the ground taking one maybe two crawling steps and then before paying any attention to Ally he took the cop's left nipple into his mouth and suckled on it, then the right. He then began licking the mix of precum and drool dripping from her chin before finally asking in his cutest possible voice for her to teach him how to suck such a magnificent cock.
Molly now having no one else to play with moved behind the cop and placed her head between the legs and began to lick that dripping wet cunt.

The officer of course let out a moan when molly began to taste her she had never been touched by a woman, nor had she had a cock this big, there were quite a few firsts for her today as it turned out. The officer let out a few more moans before composing herself and demonstrating to Leo how to suck the cock.

"You start like this." The officer opened her mouth wide and put the tip of Ally's cock in her mouth, and licked it for a few moments and stroked it, eliciting a moan from her and a small spurt of pre cum which the officer happily lapped up, "Now you have to take a deep breath." the officer inhaled then slowly but surely slid the entirety of Ally's massive cock down her throat, eliciting an even louder moan, her eyes watered and as the officer pulled the cock out of her throat she finished with a gag as drool poured out of her mouth. She did this a few more times, the last time caused Ally's cock to twitch and throb wildly as she was so close to orgasm. "There, now you try." Ally was sweaty and hard enough to cut glass, she was going to cum quickly as she breathed heavily. "I'm......" she panted, "So close." Ally said.

Not that Leo needed a back to basics tutorial on how to suck cock but he nodded and paid attention. He was impressed with how quickly the cop had learned to take the full length of Ally's cock after having seemingly not bee able to take more than half without help from Molly just a few minutes earlier. He watched closely as the police officer took the massive cock balls deep at a slow but steady pace a few more times before giving it over to him. Her hips were grinding against Molly's tongue and lips and the moan she let out the second Leo took the cock between his lips, relieving her of having to focus on both Ally's pleasure and her own, was loud, almost desperate and then she tossed her head back, letting out a barely human cry as her first orgasm of the day ripped through her body. Her hands came up to her breasts and she literally clawed at them before losing her balance and falling backwards on top of Molly.

Sensing that Ally was close to what would be her third orgasm of the day Leo tightened his lips as much as possible around her shaft and began to suck in air to create a form of vacuum in his mouth, gripped the testicles and gently squeezed them while sliding his lips towards the base of Ally's cock. He could taste the precum as it filled up his mouth and swallowed it down as much as he could. His free hand reached between Ally's legs and he placed his thumb at the back of the testicles and used his middle finger to stimulate her anus, waiting for the exactly right moment to push the tip inside.

The moment the officer orgasmed she felt herself right on the edge, the moment leo started to toy with her ass it pushed her over she bucked her hips and moaned as she shot another thick hot load, this time down Leos throat, the stream of cum would not stop she kept cumming in his mouth for a good ten to fifteen seconds, her cock pulsing and throbbing as she filled his mouth with cum, the orgasm tensing every muscle in her body as she clawed for something to grab on to but only found a door handle. As she finished she felt herself relax, but like some sort of weird possession or curse her cock stayed impossibly hard, and she craved more. "Fuck....that was....good." she said in-between breaths.

Ally had one last thing to do, and that was to decide who to fuck and who had won, "So, it appears we have an interesting situation here, even though Leo made me cum, I have already fucked his little brains out, so he is out of the running for who takes this dick." she looked down at Leo and winked, "Don't worry, you will get some more."

"Now." she said turning back to the girls, "Between the two of you, who wants me to fuck them more and how shall we prove this? On one hand we have Molly, who flew here from the other side of this world just for this dick." she pointed to her still hard, still throbbing, still leaking cock, "That's quite the effort, but then again, as I have demonstrated my cock is magnificent. On the other hand we have this beauty whom mere moments ago would have probably never done this and has already proven her desire to be equal to Molly's in that respect. Who wants it more?" Ally asked, trying to figure out who wanted to get fucked more.

Despite being a fairly experienced cocksucker and cum slut Leo still gagged as the heavy load hit the back of his mouth and some of the semen was pushed up and out through his nose like a thick white sneeze. There was barely any time to swallow and the cum kept overflowing his mouth, most of it came out the corners of his mouth but a little more came through his nose and yet it kept coming.

Not only did Ally have one of the biggest, if not actually the biggest, cock he had ever had but she shot like a water cannon, except it was thicker than water, almost like ... lightly whipped cream. It seemed to Leo that Ally came forever but eventually it was just a dribble, a few last drops and then Leo slid off the cock and opened his mouth to show Ally the cum.

"Don't swallow," Molly said in a demanding no nonsense voice and having pushed the cop off of her Molly pulled the cop to her knees and pushed her face close to Leo's.
"Spit!" she added and this time it was like an order.
The cop had time to realise what was about to happen but even so she barely had time to close her eyes before Leo sprayed the cum all over the cop's dark skinned face.

Last edited:
Ally stared in awe, this was perhaps the hottest thing she had ever seen, it was like a much sexier bukkake as Leo spat the cum all over the officers face, with that display that settled it, the officer was going to not only end with a cum covered face but that display had set her over the edge and she was going to fill this officer with her seed.. She bit her lip as she looked at the officer, her face covered in cum. She could contain herself no longer as she picked her up and practically threw her against the car and pinned her to it as she thrust her massive cock in her cunt and started to rail her, her thighs slapping against the officers ass. She was so tight, and so wet, and Ally was going to violate her in every way possible. This was no time for words only moans and pure sexual ecstasy as she had fantasized about fucking someone like this for quite some time, and now Molly and her brother Leo, had made it happen.

Last edited:
Molly did let out a little cry of disappointment when Ally, clearly inspired by the improvised facial, grabbed the cop rather roughly, pinned her against the car and without any sort of subtlety rammed her cock inside that dripping wet cunt that only moments ago had flooded Molly's face with its juices. This meant that not only had Ally fucked Leo before her but now the cop was getting it before her too. It seemed unfair to her somehow. It was she who had found this fantastic transwoman and made the arrangement to fly across the ocean to get fucked by the cock that had inspired so much masturbatory delight, for herself as well as for Leo. She put a playful pout on her face and with little more than a few tickling touches got Leo hard again and then guided him towards Ally, aimed his cock between her buttocks and let Ally's own rocking hips do the rest. The moment Leo felt the tip of his cock enter Ally's tight hole he grabbed on to her hips and began matching her pace and rhythm.

Molly sat down behind the three fuckers, lit a cigarette and began to rub herself while giving encouraging instructions to them, for Ally to pound the cop harder, for Leo to grab Ally's tits and pinch her nipples, for the cop to take every last inch of that glorious cock like the filthy slut she was.

Ally was completely lost in the moment, and when Leo started fucking her, she could feel herself moments before she was about to bust, it was in that moment that she realized the one person that she liked the most was sitting there, masturbating, alone, she felt really really bad, she immediately stopped fucking the cop and pulled out of her, of course this caused Leo to ram his cock fully into her ass and she moaned, having to grab her cock and take deep breaths, preventing her from blowing her load all over this cops ass. She took a step forward pulling Leo's cock out of her ass. "Molly." she said as she turned around, "Come here and bend over so I can fuck you right and proper like we discussed."

Even though everyone but her had been fucked or was getting fucked Molly was still enjoying the view and perhaps even more so the fact that in the end all of it, including the inclusion of a cop who had simply stopped to use the bathroom, was her doing. It wasn't the first time she had directed similar scenes, off camera of course, in various fetish clubs back home. Still though, when Ally called her name Molly got up and pinning the cigarette between her lips she pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees, placed her hands on the roof of the car and spread her legs, not entirely unlike the way cops used to pat someone down. She stuck her ass out and took a deep drag on the cigarette, letting the smoke out through her nose.

Meanwhile, as both the cop and Leo had been interrupted by Ally's decision to fuck Molly instead, Leo simply closed the gap between himself and the cop, thrust his cock inside her and continued fucking as if nothing had happened.

The two women, now standing side by side, pinned against the car getting fucked, looked at each other and Molly reached out, grabbed the cop by the hair and pulled her close enough for a kiss.

Ally rammed her cock into molly, she was so wet and so tight, it felt so good she wanted to cum instantly, just as she described, she started railing Molly hard, it was just as she had promised, Ally had not had a lot of pussy, but this was the best she had ever had. "So tell me." she said in between breaths "Is this is as described?" she took more breaths and continued to moan and fuck Molly, intent on making it difficult for her to talk, her arousal only brought to new heights as she looked at the woman's delicious ass. She stopped fucking her for a second, "You tell me when and where you want this big fucking load and I will give it to you however you want."

Ally's was not the biggest cock Molly had ever had, she had actually had one slightly larger but that had been quite a while ago and just as it had been then Ally's unceremonious penetration hurt as if it was the first time she got fucked, even if it was just for a few seconds before her cunt remembered it was far as far from a virgin as it was from the moon. She groaned and slammed her head down onto the metal while dragging her nails along the roof of the car until one of them actually broke.
"Fucking ... Hell ... Yes ... It ... Is," she cried out having to take a deep breath between each word.
She had spat the cigarett out onto the roof of the car when she kissed the cop and it now came rolling back towards her.
"In me ... I want ... the ... FUCK YES ... the filthy slu ... slut ... to ..."
She moaned loudly and bit her lip. She was close and there was no way she would be able to hold off the impending orgasm.
"To eat it ... out of meeeeeee."
The last word turned into a high pitched loud cry as the orgasm hit her. She threw her head back, her eyes rolled back into the head and her entire body began to tremble uncontrollably. She then threw her head forward again and slammed it against the roof of the car as if she was trying to knock herself unconscious but it ws simply just a spasm from how intense the orgasm was.

Ally grabbed her and held her from doing it a third time as she kept railing Molly, her own orgasm inevitable as she shot thick hot ropes of cum into molly, she shot her load like it was hentai, and kept fucking her, she was going to fill this girl with cum, she felt like she owed it to her after all she had bragged that she would do it. "I am going to fuck you stupid!" Ally shouted as she kept pounding molly, a second load, even a third one filled the girl as she pulled her cock out and finally, it started to go limp as cum oozed out of Mollys hot pussy, "You two, suck the cum out of her cunt." Ally said in between breaths.

Leo and the cop had only just finished when Molly and Ally timed their orgasms almost perfectly, Ally a mere few thrusts behind Molly, and breathlessly the two of them watched what seemed like an earthquake rather than two series of continuous orgasms that went on for at least half a minute, if not more. To Molly it seemed like an eternity before she could even manage to open her eyes again, much less fill her lungs. Her legs were cooked spaghetti and her abdominal muscles still spasming when Ally ordered Leo and the cop to suck Molly clean. Molly herself simply hung in Ally's arms. She was completely spent but there were still more orgasms to come as Leo and the cop kneeled in front of her and bickered for a few moments as to who would get the first lick. In the end they decided wordlessly to start licking up what was running down Molly's thighs and work their way up to her still contracting cunt.

The two eager tongues competing for the creamy cum dripping from her cunt didn't help much in allowing her to regain her composure or her breath but after a few minutes she did manage to speak, if only just and in breathless stutters.
"I think I just lost a handful of IQ points," she said and began to chuckle.

Ally laughed, "I don't think there is anymore cum left in my balls." she lifted up her limp cock and it flopped down and smacked her in the thigh, "Yeah, I think its dead for now." she lifted it again and it flopped limp. She turned to the officer, "So, we are leaving now, you are a smart cop arentcha? Write down my license plate if you ever want to do this sometime." The cop simply nodded as ally walked back to the driver side door, "Come on you two, still half an hour to my house and now we all need a shower." she hopped in the car, thoughtless about the fact her cock was just flopped over her leg hanging there limp.

Somehow Molly managed to pull up her panties and jeans and on trembling legs make it to the passenger seat without falling over. Leo, still with creamy semen around his lips gave the cop a goodbye kiss before grabbing her panties off the ground.
"These will make a good souvenir for my sister, and these ..." he said and pulled off his own panties.
"Will make a good one for you, or do you want all of our panties?"
The cop did raise an eyebrow when Leo mentioned his sister. There was a slight resemblance between him and the woman in the car but it couldn't be, could it? In the end she simply nodded meekly at both Ally and Leo. Yes she wanted Molly's panties as well, and Ally's although it didn't seem like the transwoman with the fabulous cock was wearing any, and yes she was a smart cop and yes she would write down Ally's licence plate and run it against the DMV's database.
Molly wrestled out of her panties at the cop's request and handed them to her.
"I think we all could use a shower," Molly concluded when Ally got back into the car and they pulled away with the cop still naked took down the licence plate.
"And then I could probably eat half a horse," she added.
She and Leo had after all not eaten since the rather unappetising airplane meal.

"I mean I am hung like a horse, and I am sure there was a joke there but I cant quite figure it out, something involving my dick and your mouth and my cum." she laughed, "We can order takeout when we get to my house." Ally drove the rest of the way, daydreaming about the brother and sister, as if their current escapades weren't enough to fill her desires, she was sure more things would be happening, then out loud she just blurted, "If your ass is half as good as Leos, I cant wait to fuck it." she smiled and laughed, "Oh! Did I just say that out loud." she said as they pulled into her driveway. "Alright you two sluts, I only have two bathrooms so one of you is showering with me, why don't we play a game and surprise me. I will go inside and go to a bathroom and start showering, my back will be turned so you can do whatever you want." Ally smiled as she got out of the car, walked up to the front door and unlocked it before coming back and helping with their luggage.

Molly was for the most part of the last thirty minutes ride to Ally's house a bit out of it. It had been almost ten years since she had had a cock as big as Ally's and she couldn't remember the last time she had had an orgasm that strong from any cock. The sad fact of the matter was that most cocks were attached to men who for some reason seemed oblivious about how to use the tool they'd been given. She scoffed to herself. Most of them barely even recognised a good blowjob if it bit them in the balls. Most men wanted blowjobs to be quick and more irrumatio than fellatio. Not that Molly didn't enjoy a good face fuck but what she enjoyed even more was to show off her oral skills and to do so at length.

Ally's comment about she couldn't wait to fuck Molly's ass if it was even half as good as Leo's snapped her out of it and she chuckled.
"I have a feeling you will find out either way before the day is over," she said and dragged her let indexfinger along Ally's crotch.
"Assuming we didn't kill this thing for good back there. That would be such a shame."
As soon as she got out of the car she lit a cigarette and leaned up against the car watching Ally's ass sway as she walked up to the house to open the door before coming back to help with the luggage
"Only two bathrooms huh?" Molly said and took a deep drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke out in a quick series of rings.
"I guess that means only two bedrooms too so one of us will have to sleep in your bed, right," she added in a jovial tone and poked poked her brother.
"We can make a game out of that too. Whoever gives her the most orgasms during the day gets to sleep next to her."
Leo smiled and nodded as he dragged his hard case into the house closely followed by Molly, who twisted off the glowing tip of the half-smoked cigarette and stuck the rest of it behind her ear. Both twins with their eyes focused on the ass in front of them.

As they entered the house Molly was thinking about the game Ally had proposed though. It seemed highly likely that whoever showered with Ally would, if not actually get fucked, at least get to suck her cock, and maybe Ally would reciprocate. There was no chance in hell she was going to shower alone when the option was much ore exciting. With a mischievous smile on her face she decided however to tease their hostess.
"Or me an Leo could share a shower."

Back
Top Bottom