Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Ally turned around, "King sized bed, you will both be sleeping with me." she said firmly and thought for a second as she absentmindedly removed what little clothes she had while standing in the entranceway to her house, "But if you and Leo shower then I will have to shower alone, and that's not fun, you have had each others company for years." she pouted, "I want to spend every waking moment with the both of you, and not a moment less." she walked up, now stark raving naked and passionately kissed Leo and then Molly, "So." she turned and walked away swaying her ass as much as she could, "I will be waiting, alone, naked in the shower. Surprise me." she took a right and walked through her bedroom to the master bathroom, turned on the water and waited for it to get hot as she started stroking her cock getting it hard, she too would have a surprise waiting for who decided to join her in the shower.

Molly chuckled at Ally's playful pout and took the opportunity to grope her ass when they kissed. Leo was a bit more bold and placed his hand over Ally's still flaccid cock. The twins then waited until they heard the shower turn on.
"You shower on your own Leonora. I found her and that gives me dibs on her."
Leo nodded and went looking for the other bathroom while Molly took off her clothes right there and dropped them in a pile on top of Ally's and followed her down the hall, through the master bedroom, where she concluded that they'd sleep quite comfortably all three of them in the bed, and into the bathroom. She slid theshower door open and stepped inside, reached around Ally's body and cupped her hands over her breasts.
"Don't tell me you really expected Leonora," she whispered into Ally's ear as she leaned forward.
"Now you just keep stroking that beautiful cock of yours," she added and flicked the tip of her tongue into Ally's ear before sliding down until her face was level with Ally's ass.
She spread the cheeks wide and ran her tongue back and forth over the tight sphincter.
"I am so jealous at Leonora who can actually feel how tight this beautiful flower is around a cock."
She poked her tongue at the hole and then began to lick it and fuck it with her tongue.
"I'll stop when you're ready to find out how my ass compares to my brother's," she informed Ally with a moan.

Ally let out a small moan of surprise as Molly groped her, and an even bigger one when molly started to eat her ass, "Oooooohhh, fuuuuuck." she said as her cock stood up to attention quickly with the first few licks, "Mmmm, I felt him nearly cum instantly when he fucked me, too bad he didn't I haven't felt a cock in my ass in years, as soon as they see mine, they instantly just want to ride, and suck it till the sun comes up." she moaned again, "And of course I let them." she tried to speak through the moans but was completely lost in her ass getting tongue fucked, finally she got control of herself and managed to turn around, gently whacking Molly in the face with her erect, oozing cock. "Bend over bitch." she said commandingly, "Bend over and back that ass onto this dick."

"I can't say I blame them," Molly said and somewhat inspired by it she pushed first one then another finger into Ally's ass and let her lips wander down to her testicles instead.
She curled the fingers, pressing against the walls of the cavity looking to find that sensitive spot so many men were almost afraid of but always made them cum like never before once they'd been convinced to let a finger or better yet a vibrator into their ass. If only she had had one of those handy, or better yet a vibrating butt plug. She knew Leo had one in his luggage. He literally never left home without it.

She didn't get much time to imagine what such devices would do to Ally before she turned around and gave her what was probably suppose to be a cock-slap in the face but it was lost somewhere between a rough caress and an actual slap. Maybe she was just holding back even if they had talked about how they both liked it rough and how they both liked to switch. She did manage to slurps some of that delicious precum before nodding. She stood up and resting the side of her face against the tiled wall she reached behind and spread open her buttocks.
"It's been a while since I got fucked in the ass so you might have to work for it."

"And work for it I shall." she walked up behind Molly and grabbed her hips as she gently pressed the massive head of her cock right on Molly's sphincter rubbing it for a second letting the pre cum lube it up before slowly sliding it in, Ally let out a moan as the tip finally popped in, "So...." she moaned, "Tight." she gave Molly's ass a hard squeeze before slowly sliding in and out of her inch by inch, teasing her by sliding a pinky in her pussy and fingering her, until after a good bit of time Molly would feel Ally's stomach press against her ass, signaling that her cock was fully inside her. "Now love, this is the part where I fuck you silly, and by the way be sure to tell Leo this, I like your ass much more." she pulled her full length out of Molly's ass before slowly sliding it in, picking up speed gradually. "I want you to scream so loud Leo hears it and comes running only to be envious of you."

Molly bit he lips and groaned as her sphincter opened up around Ally's massive cock. It was a slow process but the precum helped a lot. She could feel every fragment of an inch as the cock slid in then out and then a little further in until she felt Ally's soft belly against her ass. She kept breathing through the process, breathing, groaning, whimpering and biting her lip. It had been far too long since she had last had a cock in her ass and for a cock like Ally's to be the first was nothing short of amazing, not without a sting or two of pain but simply amazing.
"I would expect nothing less from you My Little Bump in the Night," Molly managed to say between deep breaths and groans.
"Fuck another few IQ points out of my brain."
She chuckled, moaned and then on command let out a loud scream.
"FUUUUUCK. OH FUCK THAT FEELS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING I LOVE YOUR COCK BALLS DEEP IN MY ASS."
She paused to take a few deep breaths.
"FUCK ME SO HARD I CAN'T WALK. AAAAH."
Her nails were clawing at the tiles and after a few deep breaths she began to growl. It was like losing her anal virginity all over again.

Leo did indeed hear his sister and remembering the ass-pounding her had gotten from Ally his own cock got hard and not bothering to completely rinse the shampoo from his hair he just grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself to not drip too much water on the floor as he made his way through the hall and Ally's room.
"Enjoying yourself I see Sis," he said and dropped the towel.
He then sat down on the toilet seat and began to rub his cock with two fingers while watching his sister get a relentless pounding.
"I most certainly am Leonora," Molly said and smiled at him.
"And just so you know. She likes my ass better than yours. OH FUUCK."
She gasped and felt an orgasm coming on.

Ally started to pound her relentlessly, her stomach slapping Molly's ass hard and leaving red marks on both of them, she pulled Mollys hair and bit her shoulder, "I am going to fucking wreck you so good that any dick that goes in that ass or pussy knows I was here first and will never feel the same." she said through gritted teeth she let out a yell sort of like a war cry before pounding Molly into oblivion, yelling and grunting and clawing her back and putting everything she had into fucking Molly as hard as she could only to stop and shove her dick right into Molly's pussy and continue pounding, she grabbed Molly's hair, "Which hole do you want the load in slut." she grunted and kept pounding Molly and smacking her ass, "Huh? Which fucking hole do you want me to blow this fat load into?"

Having already been fucked senseless once that day, and not that long ago either, Molly felt her legs starting to give way as the orgasm tore through her body like an earthquake, or maybe more like a landslide, a shift in the tectonic plates. Every muscle in her fit, toned body was spasming and contorting. Her fingers bent into her hand like fists and slowly she began to slide down the wet tiles as her knees gave out and her legs no longer carried her weight. Now reduced to a quaking mess of orgasmic spasms she was only just conscious of Ally's promises. She was on her knees with the head resting against a tiled ledge where Ally stored shampoo, conditioner and other such products. The question barely registered with her but she nodded and with a weak, almost whimpering, voice said that she wanted every drop of Ally's delicious load in her mouth.

Outside the shower Leo was rubbing his cock fast, pressing it against his abdomen where a small pool of precum had begun to gather. He was close to shooting a load of his own and licking his lips he looked up at the gorgeous transwoman pounding his sister's ass he asked if he could fill that mouth first, or at least after.
"Please!!!"

"After you stupid slut." Ally barked as she pulled her cock out of the practically wilting Molly and two strokes later she was like a one person bukkake film as she covered Molly's face in an impossible amount of cum, she had to brace herself against the wall as the orgasm rocked her own body so hard she dropped to her knees, still cumming, she slumped over, her cock gave one last spurt of cum, which at this point was aimed right at her face, so she gave herself a facial and moaned as she and Molly sat in the shower, covered in cum, sweat and water, she just sat there, breathing heavily, body still shaking from the orgasm. "Fuck." she said on an inhale.

Molly had managed to catch the first two or three shots in her mouth, the rest had landed all over, in her face, hair and on her breasts. One shot even hit her straight in the eye but she was too exhausted to care or even react but for the involuntary spasms on her eyelid trying to blink away the foreign substance. She simply sat there, her ass not quite closed yet after the hard pounding it had taken from Ally's massive cock. Her breath shallow and quick. Her body still shaking. Had she had the ability to think about anything in that moment she would have concluded that this was by far the best fuck she had ever had, the one before that when Ally pounded her cunt up against the car would come in at a close second. But Molly was not capable of conscious thought, and it would be quite a few minutes before she was again.

Her lips parted but that was about the only reaction Leo got as he pushed his cock into her mouth and let loose a much less impressive load which simply dribbled out of the corners of his sister's mouth. He then turned to Ally and offered to clean her cock if she would allow him.

Ally moaned, her own body quaking with orgasm the best she could do was nod, in her own mind she replayed the last hours over and over in her head, this had been the time of her life, and she knew more was to come, these two had given her such an amazing time she never wanted them to leave, she just didn't know how to express it. As she nodded Leo came over and wrapped his lips around her cock, eliciting a moan from her, she was sure she wouldn't be able to cum again, but she certainly wouldn't stop Leo from sucking her dick either, she sat there, staring at Molly, the only noise was her breathing, Leo sucking her cock and the water hitting their skin.

When Molly opened her eyes and managed to focus her eyes the first thing she saw was Leo cleaning the cum off of Ally's cock and Ally's sexy body resting up against the opposite wall enjoying his lips, more like a light fluffy dessert than the full meal she had just given to Molly. She managed to stand up and without disturbing her brother she first cleaned herself up, washed her hair and by then Leo had taken in every last drop of semen that had clung to Ally's cock and was heading back to the other shower.
"That was amazing, even more amazing than you promised," Molly said and kissed Ally passionately.
"If I didn't know myself better I'd say I was falling in love, and falling hard."
She giggled and then took a loofah and started washing Ally from head to toe.

"Now for dinner I want Indian, Italian, Moroccan, Mexican and for dessert ... I dunno, surprise me," she said as she was towelling off and then walking naked back to the hall to pick up her luggage and bring it to Ally's bedroom.
She put on male boxers, and a work out top and left it at that.

Ally managed to compose herself long enough to stand, she kissed Leo passionately before stepping out of the shower, "Thanks love." she said as she winked and walked into her own bedroom with Molly still there, "Falling in love huh?" she giggled as she put on a pair of grey sweatpants, no underwear and a tshirt that barely covered her chest, "With me or my dick?" she giggled as she walked over, pinned Molly to the bed and kissed her before leaving the room and her there, she walked into her living room, plopped on the couch and pulled out her phone and ordered some food online. The grey sweatpants were a sort of joke originally as it was always stated grey sweat pants were for people with dick, in large amounts, soon after she found herself wearing them with no underwear often, just so people would stare and get curious, Molly and Leo need not be curious they already knew.

"A bit of both," Molly said after Ally had pinned her to the bed.
When Ally left to order their dinner Molly remained on her back on Ally's bed, softly touching her lips where she could still feel the kiss, and not just the kiss. She could still feel Ally's glorious cock on her lips as well, and the taste of her cum and precum on her tongue. Her cunt and ass were still feeling the effects of the hard poundings both cavities had taken over the course of just under an hour. She knew she would be sore for the rest of the evening and that it would probably sting a bit when she peed. But it was worth it. Actually following through on taking this trip to meet Ally was the best decision she had made in a long time.

Back home things had started to fall into a routine she wasn't too happy with. It had been over a years since she had had a new lover. Leo had been particularly clingy since he broke up with his boyfriend six months ago and work had just been more papers and forms than creativity lately. True, she had been to the club a few times but it had been the same people doing the same things, and as satisfying as it was she still wanted more, needed something new. And that wa when she had stumbled upon Ally in an online roleplaying community. They had started talking and after a few messages back and forth they had begun to open up about themselves on a more private level and a few weeks after having met in the BMR chat they moved to Discord and started having video conversations. It was a few days of that before they started to undress for each other and masturbate together while telling each other dirty stories from their past. They became friends on Facebook and followed each other on Instagram and started sending each other dirty pictures back and forth.

Then on her birthday Molly had decided to ask Ally if she would be open to meeting up for real. She had a lot of saved up vacation and could take a month off and come over to the US. It had been decided that it was something the both not only wanted but needed. And now here she was, a few weeks before Christmas, in Ally's bed, freshly fucked and for the first time in a long time fully satisfied, well except that her stomach was empty and making growling noises.

When she finally entered the living room Leo was sitting at one end of the couch and Ally at the other.
"So when's the food going to be here?" she asked and flopped down next to Ally, resting her head against her new lover's breasts and her feet in Leo's lap.

"Half hour or so." she said as she ran her fingers through Mollys hair, "Molly?" she asked, "What if I asked you and your brother to move in with me, to be with me, forever?" she said, truth be told she had felt this way the moment they met, Molly and Leo were so perfect, "I know you are slated to leave in a months time but what if I told you I want you to be here with me, forever." she smiled as she daydreamed about this, waking up to them every morning, going to sleep with them every night, it felt so right, she certainly hoped she had not just scared them off.

Molly looked up at Ally and then at her brother at the other end of the couch. It was a very tempting offer and yet given her relationship history something of double edged blade. On the one hand she had been perfectly honest earlier when she said she might be falling in love with Ally, and not just because of her cock. Molly had had that feeling for some time to the point where it was bordering on obsession. Obsession was something she was good at but it almost never ended well for anyone involved. It was obsession, along with boredom, that had brought her here.

Leo looked back at her and raised his carefully groomed eyebrows. Apart from their mum all her had left back home were a string of exes. Molly did have her job at a small publishing firm but there were publishers in the US as well and from what she had gathered Ally was making a good living. Maybe while she looked for a job near Ally's she could work on that novel she had started many years ago and still brought out every once in a while but had never really managed to finish. It was a tempting offer indeed.
"Forever is a long time," she said with a sigh and poked Leo in the stomach with her foot.
"Would it be the worst thing in the world if I had a smoke inside?" she asked Ally and nodded at Leo to go get her cigarettes from her coat in the hall.

"Most certainly not dearest, but I care a great bit about you as well, while I am not one to make people to change, I do so hope to try and help you kick this nasty habit because I want you around for a very long time, forever would only be forever with you." she smiled, and cooed, "You too Leo, I....." her phone buzzed, "Delivery is here guys, hang on." she stood up and patted herself down feeling for her wallet, "Kitchen." she said aloud, indeed it was in the kitchen, she grabbed it, walked to the door and opened it, "You said thirty minutes, damn you guys are fast."

"S-s-sorry miss, we aren't very busy today." the delivery boy said as he handed her a large plastic bag. "Fifty seven fifty he said." Ally pulled out three twenties and a ten.

"Keep the change." she said.

"Thank you, have a nice day." the delivery boy said as she closed the door.

"Foods here guys!" she said as she sat the bag on the table and went to a drawer to grab some forks knives and spoons, "Cups are here." she patted a cabinet door, "Anything you want in the fridge is yours." she nodded towards the double door fridge, "I've got orange juice, ive got milk, sweet tea, and I think I even have some beer." she pointed to a cabinet with clear glass doors with various liquors, "If you are feeling frisky." she said as she pulled a tea pot out of from under the counter and filled it with water, then placed it on the stove and turned it on.

A few moments later she had a mortar and pestle out and had pulled a few leaves from some plants on the ledge of her bay window in the kitchen, she was grinding them up, she grabbed some cinnamon from the cabinet and sprinkled it on the mixture of herbs and continued to grind it for a moment, then she took a step back, grabbed a small tea bag with a string on the end of it and funneled the mixture into it, a clear glass teacup and the bag was put in it, in a few moments she would have hot water, and tea, and she would be at peace.

Molly moved her head down to Ally's lap and found the feeling of her cock against the back of her head oddly comforting as she lit a cigarette.
"Tell you what Lover," she said with a smile and tried not to blow the smoke in Ally's face.
"From now on I'll only smoke after sex. I honestly don't think I could give that up."
"You'll have to let her have one with her morning caffeine too or she'll take you head off for leaving the toilet seat up or not putting your panties in the laundry basket," Leo said with a smile and a roll of the eyes.
"Worst morning mood ever, especially that time of the month," he added and Molly poked him in the stomach with her foot once again.
"Oh shut it Leonora."
"And in the end I'm the one picking up after her. A right mess she is."
"But I'm your favourite mess, aren't I Little brother."
Leo nodded and bit his lip rather coyly.
"Y'know I really do love the idea of a forever with you," Molly said and shifted her focus back to Ally again.
"But at the same time it scares me. I mean I know you're not exactly a subscriber to the concept of monogamy but ... I mean ... I dunno."

When the phone buzzed Molly sat up and having used her hand as an ashtray she got up and followed Ally into the kitchen where she held the cigarette butt under the faucet to put it out and then dropped it into the garbage disposer. She washed her hands and grabbed a beer from the fridge and a cup from the indicated cabinet. The food smelled delicious and her stomach let out a growling noise. She was kind of impressed that Ally was apparently making her own tea. Molly barely made her own coffee. It wasn't that she was a total disaster in the kitchen it was more that she couldn't be bothered, and having a coffeehouse with a great breakfast menu half a block from her apartment was probably a part of it as well.

She had taken note of the booze cabinet and suddenly she felt like getting drunk so in addition to the beer she got up and poured herself a cup of whisky before sitting down and starting to put a little of everything on the plate. There were those who would say her taste in food was at least a little bit odd the way she often mixed different types of food, like her infamous mac and cheese tortillas.

Ally smiled, walked over to the fridge, grabbed a beer, pulled a shot glass out of the cabinet, went over to her liquor and grabbed a bottle of Makers Mark, poured some in the shot glass, popped the top on the beer, poured it into another glass, then dumped the shot of whiskey in with a wink at Molly. She sat down at the table and started picking at the food with a pair of chopsticks, she was an oddity in her own right, she didn't even get a plate, like the small bird stealing crumbs she would pick a noodle here, a piece of chicken there. "So then my darlings, sunset is upon us soon, so what would you like to do this evening? Shall we take this party down town? Bring the party here? You just name it and we will do it, after all what kind of hostess would I be if I did not show my guests and hopefully soon to be permanent residents a good time?"

Feeling quite invigorated byt the shower, the food and the alcohol Molly tilted her head ans shot Ally a mischievous smile. The phrase sunset is upon us soon had sent a shiver down her spine as she remembered how one of the first conversations they had had, about Ally's fascination with vampires and how they had exchanged photos of their costumes at Halloween. Molly had hosted a party with Leo and dressed up like a female version of Silver Surfer with just a patch of latex covering her cunt and two small patches covering her nipples and though she had not shaved her head she had worn a swimcap and then had som help painting her entire body with shimmering silver latex paint. The photo had been an absolute success with Ally. Leo had gone as Tinkerbell at that particular party and drawn a lot of comments and questions about how he had managed such a perfect cleavage with no actual breasts to push together.
"A night on the town does sound tempting and I would love to see some of your regular haunting grounds."
She finished the beer and grabbed another this rime spiking it the same way Ally had spiked hers. Then she continued to eat until all the containers were empty and she had finished a third beer.
"And if all goes well we might just bring whatever party we run into back here," she said with a wink at Ally.

Ally smiled the widest she ever had before, "Okay! Lets go get dressed, for real this time." she winked at Molly and stood up and skipped off to her bedroom, she began to sort through her clothes, really wanting to impress her guests but at the same time, not knowing what to wear. "Fuck it." she said as she slowly stripped out of all her clothes, "I don't know what to weaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!" also needing to clear her head, she just decided to start stroking herself, sometimes a good jerk session just cleared her mind, unless of course Molly walked in then it could be a nice quick blowjob.

Molly got her suitcase and picked out an outfit that might be suitable for a night on the town, burgundy leather jeans that clung tightly to her ass and with a pair of rolled up socks in her boxers it clung just as tightly to her crotch. With that she wore a black leather bustier with five large metal buckles down the front and laces in the back, ankle high boots with a two inch heel and to finish the outfit she put an eye patch over her right eye. Leo put on a short red dress and black silk stockings, heeled pumps and a rather intricate make up.
"There we go. Ready to blow this town's mind," Molly said and at first she just sat down smiling as she watched Ally start to stroke her cock as if that in itself would help her decide what to wear.
"Need help with that," she asked after about a minute and with her left index finger beckoned for Ally to come closer.

"Oh! I didn't even see you." she smiled, "Why yes, I could use some help, my mind seems a bit clouded and I figured a bit of a release might help that, also I cannot decide what to wear so I figured that might help a bit too." she walked over to Molly and waved her cock in front of her face, "Care for a little snack?" she smiled.

Molly took Ally's cock in her hand and began stroking it slowly almost pensively as if she was trying to decide what to do with it. Then she called for Leo and asked him to help Ally figure out what to wear while she unclouded their hostess' mind. Leo nodded and walked over to Ally's close while Molly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around that glorious leaky head. This time however she opted for a milking massage of the head rather than any attempt at deepthroating. It was more like a gentle oral love-making than a mere blowjob. Her fingers played with Ally's testicles and her anus while savouring the sweet fluid leaking into her mouth.

Leo took a few moments to look through the closet before picking out a few outfits that he felt might look good on Ally.

Ally let out a moan, this was quite the different sensation from previous experiences, it was gentle, and she quite liked it actually, she moaned and slightly bucked her hips, she didn't find herself lasting long though, for some reason the soft slow stuff just made her blow her top in two minutes flat, she was a shaking and moaning and shooting another load down Mollys throat, not quite as big as the last, but just enough for a few mouthfulls, her knees buckled and she fell to the floor and then laid there, cock slowly going soft, one last spurt of cum, one last moan, "Well......what do you have.....Leo?" she asked in between breaths.

Back
Top Bottom