Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance meeting 1x1 Alisa_Perne and MsBloom

Molly closed her eyes, took a moment and four deep breaths. She placed her free hand on the wall of the corridor and let go of Leo.
"Alright," she then said and opened her eyes.
"All good to go. Fuck that was so intense."
She took a few steps back the way they had come with her hand still on the wall as if testing whether or not her legs would actually carry her and then when she was satisfied that they did, if perhaps still a bit wobbly, she let go of the wall and put a little extra sway in her hips as she continued to the stairs.

Molly grabbed her by the hand and walked with her down the stairs, half making sure she didn't fall, half wanting to hold her hand. She swayed her hips with moly and they exited the club, which at this point was packed with the usual crowd. They walked out the door and on to the sidewalk, taking in the fresh air. "Beautiful city isn't it?" she said looking up at the lights, "Its only two blocks away, lets go get some food lovelies." she held out both of her hands hoping they would both take them.

Molly held on to Ally's hand for much the same reasons, part for stability but also because it felt good to do something as simple and innocently romantic as holding hands with Ally. Leo walked up on the other side of Ally and almost shyly slipped his hand into her other hand.
"Yea. It's a really beautiful city," Molly said and looked up at the stars, or what could be seen of them beyond the artificial lights of the city as if it was the first time she noticed the lights, or even the stars.
She was in a state of mind where everything had become more clear, like looking out a newly washed window only to discover that the grass outside is green, or perhaps a more accurate description would be like a kitten who just opened its eyes for the first time.

Ally leaned over and kissed Molly as she was looking up, "You're beautiful too." she said as they kept walking down the street, within ten minutes arriving at their destination, which was quite different than their previous one. There was a nice oak bar on the left, with a few patrons eating and drinking, then to the right there were a few booths for larger parties to sit.

"Seat yourself." the bartender said then looked up, "Oh hey Ally! These you friends from the other side of the pond?" the man said with a cockney accent.

Ally nodded, the man smiled, "Come on you guys, lets go have a seat."

"Oooh another Brit?" Molly said when she heard the man's accent and smiled seductively at the man.
There was something about the British accents that always got to her although the Scottish accent was probably the one that really got to her the most. She bowed at the waist and took a seat at in the booth closest to them and then as they were all seated she looked curiously at Ally, who had been acting all mysterious for a good portion of the evening.
"Spill," she said in a low soft voice.
"I want to know all about Butterfly Kiss and your connection to it."
She looked up when a rather busty blonde waitress showed up at their booth with menus. She took one and started to browse it.

"Give us three boilermakers all around, some water and your clam diggers for starters." Ally said to the waitress.

"Be out in a jiffy." the waitress said and walked off.

"Mmm, I dunno, have you been good?" Ally said jokingly, "Fine, I will spill, but its our secret. I fucked the owner." she started giggling, and couldn't keep a straight face. "Okay, okay, so a few years ago, the place needed some help, mainly with funds, after a hurricane hit, and it needed some people to fill in for the staff once it re opened. I just so happen to love the place so I gave them some funds, and even a little of my own time for free working as a bartender to help re build the place. In turn I was granted my own booth, and free entry as well as my own private room to do whatever I wished in, and as always booze is on the house. Also, the joint used to be a strip club before it was turned into a regular club, I worked there too." she threw in that last part casually, she was very open with her sexuality and honestly could care less what anyone thought, so secure in her own skin. "Bet you were never this close to a real life hero huh Molly?" she asked.

Molly nodded and held out her pinky when Ally said it would be their secret. She then listened to Ally's story of how she got to be a V.I.P at the club and even if Ally kind of tried to add plausible deniability to her first statement with the giggled and the way she continued Molly somehow had not problems believing that part of the story just as much as the rest of it, including the fact that Ally had worked there as a stripper before the club was remodelled into the club they had just left, hopefully only temporarily. She had taken quite a liking to the club in the short time she had spent in the public areas.
"It's kind of like on the nights when The Basement back home open to the public. There's stil a lot of code and stuff going on behind the scenes," she said and Leo nodded.
"So those private fuck rooms used to be for private shows back when it was a strip club?"

"Bingo." she said with a tongue pop, "Now they are for VIPS, as long as its not illegal you can do it in that room, and its not always sex, I've had birthday parties in there. We rolled an old projector in there and did movie nights. Just don't do anything illegal and call ahead of time if there is going to be anything overnight so the owner can make sure to leave the security system off. And after the club closes, its open bar for whoever does anything overnight, just remember to clean up after yourself." the drinks arrived, "Surely you know what a boilermaker is right guys?" she took a sip, "Woof, thats strong." she said.

"Yup, that does sound just like The Basement," Leo said and went on to tell Ally about how he and Molly had thrown a few birthday parties there.
"Our twentieth is still talked about," he concluded and looked at his sister who was focused on lowering the shot of whisky into her beer with the same care and precision as if she was about to thread a needle.
"Uhuh," Molly said and looked up once she heard the sound of glass against glass.
She took a mouthful of the drink and then tilted her head looking at Ally sitting across the table from her.
"We even had a clown making balloon animals."
She used air quotes around balloon animals as it had not been animals as much as balloon cocks and cunts.
"I know clowns can be scary and all but when the clown is the hottest redhead in town and the outfit is nothing but body paint then ... well ... y'know."
She took another mouthful of the drink and ran a foot up Ally's leg.
"And we had convinced the band to play in the nude as well," Leo added.
"In short, everyone was nude," Molly explained.
"And everyone fucked just about everyone else," Leo said and they both smiled.
"Except the two of us that is. Although Leonora got a nice birthday blowjob to wake up on."
Leo nodded and added that he then had reciprocated.
"We damned near got caught by mum too."

"Caught by your mother?" Ally laughed, "I can only imagine the aneurism she would have had." she said with a chuckle, "I can only imagine what she would think now if she even found out where you were and what you were doing." she did her best impression of a British accent and put her cellphone up to her ear as if she was talking to someone, "Yes hello mum, sorry, uh, we arent coming home, we met this transvestite with a ten inch cock, and we just cannot get enough of it, so taa taa we are going to fuck ourselves silly." she pretended to hang up the phone, "Can you imagine, your mother would probably die!"

Molly and Leo both chuckled at Ally's pretend phone call and looked at each other. There had always been a relatively open communication between the Bloom twins and their mother who had managed to turn their names into a literary reference that in when you considered the context of it was almost incestuous, something Leo and Molly often joked about. They had both come out to her about their gender identities and sexual preferences in their mid teens and she had done nothing but smile and hug them. She had accepted that Leo lounged about the house in dresses or sometimes just bra and panties while Molly did the same in male boxers and tank tops. She had accepted girlfriends and boyfriend and even though she had been a bit sceptical when they openly shared a boyfriend she had wished them nothing but happiness and comforted them when the relationship crashed and burn. Still though, had dear old mum known what her kids got up to when left to their own devices she probably would have had an aneurysm, maybe even a full scale coronary.

Molly had raised an eyebrow though when Ally referred to herself as a transvestite rather than a transsexual though. She found it curious but decided nt to break the light tone of the conversation by asking. Instead she imitated their mother as she too held up her phone to her ear.
"Not even for Christmas? Birthdays?"
"And what about aunt Jenny's wedding next June?" Leo added as he did the same.
"You simply cannot abandon your poor old mother to suffer through that on her own can you?" Molly went on and then the two began to laugh.

The waitress came back around to take their orders, "What'll it be guys?" she asked,

"I will have a scotch egg, fish and chips, and your Guinness stew, girls gotta eat, especially with these two." she ran one foot up Molly's leg and the other up Leo's. "Order what you want guys, dinner is on me, don't worry about it." she said with a smile. She took another sip of her drink, "Woof, knock my socks off." she said again. "Funny, I can imbibe any kind of alcohol, and be just fine, my tolerance is embarrassingly high but fuck me if these things don't just do bad things to me, and make me want to do bad things." she winked at Molly and Leo.

Molly ordered their biggest double meat cheeseburger with everything on, fried onions, dressing, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and with that she ordered curly fried with cheese, onion rings and mozzarella sticks.
"And a Bloody Mary, as spicy as you dare, and a large chocolate shake."
Leo was much less excessive in his order. He went with a platter of chicken fingers and a regular size side of fries.
"You can do bad things to us all you want," Molly said with a giggle as she felt Ally's foot run up her leg.
"All night if you want," she added and then she got a much more serious look on her face.
"As much as fucking is my favourite form or exercise I was wondering it there are any good boxing gyms nearby."

She was by now half the way through her boilermaker and starting to feel more and more recuperated after the 9.5 on the Richter scale orgasm, she had just had. Under normal circumstances such an orgasm would have been more than enough to keep her satisfied for at least a week but these were not normal circumstances. Ally's presence did things to her and she knew that one of her sexual benders were coming on, and she was sure that Leo too knew what was about to happen to his sister.
The last time she had gone off on one of her lust fuelled sex odysseys it had gone on for nearly two weeks and Leo had had to pick her up at the local police station after she had been arrested for solicitation and sexual harassment, and of course for being drunk and disorderly.

"I think I knew of a palce." Ally said with a wink, as she ran her foot up Leo's leg, of course she knew of a place, a place she visited frequenly, although she was unsure of what Molly intended, but they were going to find out. "I dunno if you wanna go a few rounds with me though princess." she said with a smirk and her tongue sticking out. Shooting a wink at Leo. Ally had a place she frequented, she was no champion boxer, but she was in the greatest shape of her life. She had no intention of hurting Molly but was feeling in a sort of predatory mood and knew that both Molly and Leo were eager to submit.

Leo responded by sliding his foot up Ally's leg and soon there was a mess of feet teasing legs under the table with Molly joining in as well. Her question about the presence of a boxing gym had been what later might be determined as her first exploration into the possibilities of actually moving in with Ally, not that she would admit such a thing there and then, or even later, but that was the reason. She loved boxing as an exercise and a way to manage her energies. It had been a while since she was up in the ring for an actual fight though, six or seven years at least. The idea though of going a few rounds against Ally did excite her and she looked over at the gorgeous woman for whom she had flown across the ocean. It was true indeed that Ally was both larger and heavier, and in great physical shape, nor did Molly have any clue as to what level of experience Ally had as a boxer. She did know however that she herself had been junior champion of Sweden when she was seventeen. At the same time it might be fun to at least do a few sparring rounds against her new lover.
"Want to make it interesting?" she asked and glanced at Leo before looking at Ally.

"Interesting you say?" she asked as the waitress bought their food.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

Ally chugged the rest of her drink ,"Another one of these please and a glass of water."

"Be right out." the waitress said and walked away.

She took a bite of her french fry and poured some malt vinegar over her fish, "Go on, tell me how you plan to make this interesting." The waitress brought her a glass of water.

"Just a few more minutes hon, bartender is making your drink right now." the waitress said and Ally waved her hand in a, "Thats fine" motion.

"Go on." Ally said, gazing at Molly, the woman who had came from the other side of the world just to meet her, she was indeed the most beautiful creature she had ever laid eyes on and her brother Leo, he too was attractive, she found herself being eternally grateful for these two people who were in her life and wanted her, and she wanted them

Molly thought for a little while as Ally had her conversation with the waitress. She ordered another Bloody Mary to keep the buzz going before digging into the burger with an almost feral bite which she chewed carefully and then swallowed. She hadn't really thought it through before issuing the challenge of a boxing match. A sexual bet would be a bit unnecessary since the three of them were already fucking in every way possible and there was little Molly would refuse to do for Ally if she asked. She was fairly certain her new lover felt pretty much the same way so she put all such bets aside. To mention money in this context would be nothing short of ridiculous. So what was left?
She took another bite of her burger and slurped some of the milkshake. Then having swallowed she looked right int Ally's eyes and smiled.
"If you win I stay," she said and smiled.
"If I win ..." she paused to ponder what might be an equal bet for Ally.
She glanced over at Leo who was looking at the two women while at the same time trying to focus on his food. He shrugged and said that he had no suggestions to offer his twin sister.
"I suppose I could ask you to come with us when we return back home, but I'm not sure that's a fair bet."
She took another big bite of her burger and then concluded, loud enough for the bartender and the waitress to hear her, that it was one fucking tasty burger.
"Or maybe it is. I dunno," she added almost as an afterthought and decided to leave it up to Ally to make her own bet.

"Square deal." Ally said, "Square fucking deal, either way we get exactly what we want out of it, I would move across the galaxy just to be with the two of you." she said and smiled, "The entire galaxy could not separate me from the two of you. I feel like this was the best decision I have ever made inviting you two down." she smiled, and took a bite of her stew, "Best...idea....ever." she said as she started to enjoy her food, she was ravenously hungry at this point, so it was gone quite quickly, for a skinny girl she could eat like a horse, "So? When do you wanna do this, I can't imagine something right now, we will have full stomachs and I am not quite done drinking." Ally said with a smile. "Don't want you to have an unfair advantage."

"A week from now?" Molly suggested and devoured another large bite of her burger and a handful of fries.
In her current state of intoxication and arousal combined with exhaustion her table manners left plenty to desire. It was all about refuelling, nevermind how. She slurped some of her shake and then looked over at Ally holding out her hand.
"A ladies agreement then," she said and began to chuckle.
"Not that we're even remotely ladylike either of us but you know what I mean right? Ten rounds, do you want two or three minute rounds?"

Putting the date for the rather significant boxing match a week away would give Molly time to prepare a little bit, do some sparring and perhaps also a chance to observe Ally in action.

Leo had raised an eyebrow of surprise at his sister's bet, was she that certain of victory or was she really prepared to put her fear of a committed relationship on the line for Ally? Perhaps the obsession he had seen in her since the first time she had mentioned Ally to him was actually love and this was her way of admitting as much without actually admitting it.

"Week from today." Ally said and shook her hand, she chuckled as Molly ravenously devoured her food. "Just make sure you make all the arrangements for your citizenship and work permits and whatever else you need when you lose." she said with an air of confidence, she flexed her bicep slightly. "So, now that we have fuel, I say we call it an early night, Molly has some training to do after all." she leaned in close, "And by early night, I mean threesome at my place." she whispered.

Molly nodded as she noted the flexed biceps but returned the comment about making arrangements for citizenship and anything else Ally might need to follow them back to Sweden.
"I'd also start learning Swedish if I were you," she added.
"Not that most Swedes won't be able to communicate with you in English but y'know ..."
She paused, finished first her shake and them her Bloody Mary.
"For instance, knulla means fuck, kuk is cock, fitta is cunt and rΓΆv is ass. I think that makes for a relevant first lesson, don't you agree Leonora?"
Leo nodded with a smile on his face.
"You forgot that avsugning means blowjob," he added and let out an almost girlish giggle.

Molly nodded and looked at Ally.
"So back to your place then for a threesome until the sun comes up?"
She would probably have preferred to go back to the club but an all-nighter with Ally and her nice big cock was of course also quite tantalising.

"I mean we can of course, but...." she put a finger to her mouth in though, "We are in town, so the club could be an idea too, I know the two of you are looking to get into some trouble. Not sure if you can dance, but we could dance the night away in a sweaty fiery passion." she smiled and took another sip of her drink.

"Now that's good thinking Batman," Molly said and giggled.
"Dance the night away if sweaty fiery passion and who knows maybe we'll make it a foursome by dawn, or ..."
Molly left the thought unfinished and stood up. Now quite clearly refuelled she began to move her body in something of a cross between dancing and the way a boxer moved. She then spun around with her arms out and made a helicopter noise with her lips.
"I need to use the bathroom first though," Leo said and stood up as well.
"Ooooh me too," Molly agreed and twirled across the floor towards the signs that indicated where the bathrooms were.
Then before disappearing around the corner she punched the air a few times, winked at Ally and blew her a kiss.

The waitress came back, "Get you any refills hon?" she asked.

"Nah, I think we are good here, I will take the check though." she said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket, which was also her wallet.

"Be right out with that." she said, "Take this from ya?" the waitress asked as she reached for a few plates. Ally put her hands up as the woman reached across the table, Ally helped and handed her a few and stacked the glasses. "Thanks." The waitress said as she walked away plates and cups in hand. Ally had always been courteous, she always stacked her plates and compacted everything or helped the waitress or waiter, she had worked in the restaurant biz before and knew how nice it was to just experience some common courtesy.

"Du menar allvar pΓ₯ riktigt," Leo said to his sister as they entered the unisex bathroom together.
Molly nodded pensively and pulled down her pants, and boxers, and sat down to pee.
"Trots att du Γ€r full, hΓΆg pΓ₯ feromoner och precis blev knullad till en tanklΓΆs klump?"
Molly nodded again.
"Jag vet inte vad det Γ€r men ..."
Molly bit her lip and looked up at her twin brother as she let a stream of pee gush out of her.
"Skratta inte men jag tror fan att jag Γ€lskar henne, pΓ₯ riktigt, och dΓ₯ menar jag inte bara hennes kuk Γ€ven om den givetvis hjΓ€lper till."
Leo looked at his sister and smiled. He had never known his sister to actually be truly in love before, not enough to actually think about moving in with someone, whether it meant moving to Florida or bring Ally back home with them. He didn't laugh though.

Molly finished, wiped and stood up letting Leo take her place on the toilet. He pee'd and wiped as well before asking the question that had been on his mind since Molly made the challenge to let a boxing match decide whether she stayed or Ally joined hem in Sweden.
"Och hur passar jag in i dina planer dΓ₯? Ally verkar i och fΓΆr sig inte helt frΓ€mmande fΓΆr tanken pΓ₯ en poly-relation, men ..."
"Oroa dig inte. Du vet att jag Γ€lskar dig minst lika mycket och ingenting behΓΆver fΓΆrΓ€ndras mellan oss. Vem vet vi kanske tar vΓ₯r relation ett steg till."

By the time the twins made it back out to the bar Ally seemed to be just about ready to head back to the club.
"To infinity and beyond," Molly said as she took Ally's hand and almost pulled her out of the bar.
"Let's show this town how to party."

Back
Top Bottom