Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

"One of the things I like to do is take music played on one instrument and try to play the same line of chords on a different instrument. Some work, and some just don't." Jordan said, chuckling a bit as he ate with the others and listened to Molly explain her transition and some of hers and Angela's past. "Mom did mention you two were sort of a an old friendship reunited by luck kind of thing." Jordan added as Paula laughed a bit. "Not exactly, I just explained that it was one hell of a chance meeting that you two ran into each other at the bus stop after so many years apart." Paula clarified as Jordan shrugged. "Same thing, though I doubt you two care very little for what it's called and are just glad it had happened." He explained as Angela gave a nod. "Can't say that I'm complaining." Angela said, getting up and grabbing her empty plate before kissing Molly's cheek and heading to the sink to wash her plate off.

"Your transition though, that sounds like it was mentally exhausted. I have friends who have transitioned, or are still going through it. One like you, male to female, and one that is female to male. He's very cute, both are cute actually and I've found those with more complex lives are more interesting. Taylor, the male to female like yourself, she actually plays in a band. Alex, the female to male, he does web design and participates in just about every running event in the city. He does tough mudders as well." Jordan explained as Angela chuckled from the kitchen.

"I've done tough mudders, those are fun and oh so dirty." She explained while walking back over and sitting down.

"So you're saying you are attracted to males and females, yes?" Paula asked, as if to take the question right out of Molly's brain. Jordan chuckled as he nod. "I've often seen myself as more bisexual, I've tried to convince myself that I'm only attracted to girls but I've found myself eyeing males as well. To deny my body its own natural reaction would be a disservice to myself and needs." The male explained as Angela smirked a bit as she looked over at Molly.

She smiled and almost turned her head so the kiss landed on her lips instead of her cheek as Angela got up and started to clear the table. Molly was about to do the same when Jordan continued the topic of her transition by mentioning he knew two trans people back at college, one from each direction.
"It has been exhausting," Molly acknowledged.
"HRT is not exactly child's play and then there is the whole dating scene with letting people you really like know you're Not Really a Girl."
She made huge air quotes as she finished the sentence and rolled her eyes at how so many people were stuck on binary gender definitions, even in bigger cities and progressive communities.
"I was lucky enough to be able to reinvent myself from Leo to Molly over the summer holidays in a city where no one knew Leo from before. Even if mum had to fight for my name to be changed in the school records before I started high school so no one really knew, except the teachers, but there were of course rumours going around and phys ed was a nightmare of course especially showering afterwards. The girls' PE teacher had no issues having me in her class but refused to let me shower and change in the girls' locker room and I refused to do so in the boys' locker room. So in the end I had to make do with washing off and changing in the handicap toilet."
Molly shrugged and explained that no matter how mentally, and physically, exhausting it had been she had never once regretted taking that first step. If there was one thing she did regret though it was not telling Angela before they were pulled apart by the move.
"You see what's more important is how liberating it is, to finally become who you are supposed to be, and I've been lucky to have a very good support system in my mum and my little sister who has been nothing but accepting and encouraging."
Again she didn't mention her dad's reaction to her coming out. She then admitted that for the last two years she had been engaged in a heated debate with herself whether or not to go through a full GRS. Having said that she looked first at Angela, then at Paula and just knew what they would both have to say on the subject, and if she was perfectly honest the experiences she had had sexually since meeting Paula and reuniting with Angela had started to tip the scale in favour of not going through the full GRS.

She then got up and since everyone had finished eating she collected the remaining plates and cutlery and headed to the kitchen where she did what Angela had done before, gave her a little ass bump and then leaned in close enough for a whisper.
"He's like totally yum, right? And he's bi so he's like perfect."
She then giggled and while washing the plates looked back over her shoulder at Jordan and Paula seemingly engaged in conversation.
"You want coffee?" she then asked and turned around to directly face their guests.
"Or maybe some tea. Not sure what Angela has hidden in her cabinets in that department but I'm sure she at least has some basic green tea or roiboos tea."

"No doubt, they shared with me some of the issues they ran into when going through the replacement therapy. My female friend, she spoke of breasts swelling, bloating, her testicles shrinking which didn't feel the best. Then my male friend, he spoke of vaginal bleeding, bloating, growing hair in places he never had it before. Realizing that facial hair grew very quickly and wasn't prepared for them." He said, having to chuckle as those stories were quite humorous and his friends thought so as well after they had went through the side effects of their therapy.

"The good thing now is that a lot of schools have been more inclusive and accommodating towards those who are going through what you are. Either a separate bathroom, a unisex bathroom or allowing those students to change with the others. Sure you have your Boomers that don't like it, but times change and it's time to realize that." Jordan said as Paula rolled her eyes. "Not all Boomers are that bad." She said as Angela chuckled from the kitchen.

"That's kind of why I never had a problem coming out as bisexual, I have enough problems and stresses dealing with school, and just trying to be a good person. I don't need to wage a war with myself about my sexuality. I like men and women, and I'm happy with that." The male added as Angela nudged Molly as she walked into the kitchen with her plate.

Angela stood at the sink and helped her roommate clean the plates and not have to worry about putting them in the dishwasher. Once the plates were dried and put away the woman wiped her hands. "Get his numbed before he leaves. Berkeley is only a little over an hour away, he can visit on the weekends." Angela spoke softly so only her and Molly could hear.

Jordan and Paula both turned as they were asked for coffee or tea. "I'll do tea, and I know she'll do coffee." Jordan said as Paula laughed. "He's right, coffee sounds good." She added as Angela walked over and reached up into the cabinet and pulled down the bag of coffee then a tin of tea that was behind it. "No bagged tea, but I do have cloth tea bags the tea can go in for dipping." She said as she got the tea bags out of the drawer. "This tea has dried orange slices in it and blackberry." Angela added as Jordan gave a nod. "That sounds divine." He mused as Angela let Molly take care of the tea as she put the coffee on then helped cleaned up the other plates from Paula and Jordan.

Molly prepped the tea bags and put the electric kettle on.
"Or maybe we could sneak off to Berkeley on the weekends," Molly replied in the same hushed tone and giggled quietly at the idea of the two of them driving up to have weekend flings with Jordan behind Paula's back.
She felt it might be awkward for Paula to know she was screwing Jordan and for Jordan to know she was screwing Paula.
"And just what are the two of you giggling and whispering about," Paula asked, probably thinking it had to do with what had happened between her and Molly earlier that afternoon.
"Oh nothing," Molly said and placed her right hand over her heart and held up the left, palm out, in the air.
"Just saying that your son is quite handsome, just like his mum," she added and did her best to look perfectly innocent.
"Tea will be ready in a few minutes, why don't we move over to the couch?"

Molly took out mugs, placed the tea bags in them and brought it all to the coffee table in the living area.
"So these friends of yours," she said and turned to Jordan.
"They live in Berkeley as well?"
She was curious about them, and it was never a bad idea to have people around to talk to about trans-related things that no one who wasn't going through the same thing would understand.

Angela motioned a cross over her heart as Paula asked what they were giggling about before giggling once more and letting the coffee slowly start to brew. Grabbing a mug for herself and Paula she put them by the coffee pot before heading over to the couch with the group. Sitting beside Paula and letting Molly sit beside Jordan the male looked over at Molly as she sat down. "They do, due to our busy schedules during the week I really only get to see them on the weekends or we'll play some video games online during our down time. They live in another dorm building but it's within walking distance." Jordan told Molly as Angela could already see the wheels turning in her friends head.

"Well you're only about an hour away, or just over an hour. Maybe when Halloween comes around we'll come visit and hit up a Halloween party or something." Angela said as Jordan gave a nod. "That would be a great idea. Last year we went as a group costume, we went as the Three Amigos. It was a good time, though the hangover was very rude." He said, chuckling as Angela got up to fill the coffee mugs. "Yeah, not a party goes by that I don't wake up with a headache." The female mused as she head back to the kitchen and made her coffee and Paula's the way they like. Coming back over she dropped the drinks off before getting the kettle as the timer went off.

"I thought at first you went to UC Berkeley but your mom clarified." Angela said as she sat back down. "Nope, I didn't want to be too far away from my mom and it's still a good college." He said while dipping the tea bag in the hot water after pouring it.

Molly nodded in favour of Angela's idea of hitting a Halloween party in Berkeley when the time came, even if she was curious as to what Angela and her friends might get up to on Halloween. She was however already planning on making the trip before that, whatever the result of such a trip might be.
"Last Halloween me and my sister Ellie went as Petra pan and Tinkerbell," she said and giggled at how she had been untucked for that party to put an extra spin on her version of Tinkerbell, while Ellie had padded her bra to give her feminine version of Peter Pan a slightly more obvious bust.
She looked over at Angela and for some reason imagined her as Catwoman with herself as Poison Ivy. A quick glance from Angela to Paula added Harley Quinn to the idea. She of course said nothing about this idea and when the kettle boiled she got up and went to the kitchen. She poured hot water into Jordan's mug and her own and then sat back down between him and Angela, perhaps a little closer to Jordan than to Angela this time.

"Isn't that sort of a hangover's duty, to be rude," Molly said with a smile even if she herself rarely drank to the point of waking up with a really rude hangover.
Maybe she had just never been drunk enough to provoke such an effect the next morning.
She confirmed that she too had thought Jordan attended UC Berkeley and that it was a rare occasion to get a chance to meet him. She then took out her phone and as stealthily as she could sent Paula a text: Excuse yourself, go to the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm. Then come back out and find a way for me to taste your juices when you're done.
She added a winking smiley and one with the tongue extended to the message.

"Oh that's great, I'm not sure if my friends and I will be going as a group costume this year but you two are more than welcome to come visit. Or I can convince my two friends to come here and party with you all." Jordan said as Angela grinned and gave a nod. "I throw a pretty good Halloween party, so I would suggest you and your friends come here. I want Molly to experience one of my parties and I think a Halloween party will be the first to really kick off the year." Angela said as Paula had to laugh as she looked over at Molly. "Oh sweetheart, you are going to enjoy Angela's party." The older woman mused but knew she'd have to tone it down a but if her son showed up. That didn't mean she couldn't sneak away for some fun, but she'd definitely tone down her sexual advances a bit.

"Yes, a hangover is just a reminder of your poor decisions. Doesn't mean it has to be a dick though." Angela told her friend and realized Molly hadn't really experienced a hangover. That was going to change, not tonight but Angela was going to get Molly plastered drunk to the point she was going to need a gallon of Gatorade the next morning.

Angela turned and spoke with Jordan for a bit as Paula had received the text. She smiled and stood up, excusing herself as she went to Angela's bathroom, closing the bedroom door and bathroom door to stifle any sound. "I think coming here would be better, mom did say you had some great parties. And I guess I need to thank you for keeping her busy. I don't really need to know what all goes on, but she hasn't been this happy since the divorce was final. My dad was sort of a pig, and lazy, my mother being the bread winner." Jordan explained as Angela gave a nod. "Your mom is a lot of fun, and just needed someone to help her bring it out." Was all Angela said since Jordan didn't need to know the details.

Molly certainly liked the idea of inviting Jordan and his two friends to Angela's halloween party rather than the two of them going to Berkeley. That way she'd get both her wishes granted. To experience what Angela and her friends got up to and a chance at bedding Jordan in the process. She smiled at him and maybe allowed her eyes to linger on his lips. She bet he gave great blowjobs with such soft full lips. She giggled a little at Jordan's little thank you speech to Angela. If he had only known the reason for his mother's happiness, or for that matter the reason for her disappearance moments ago.

She sipped her tea and leaning back into the couch trying to put one leg over the other without much success due to the swelling in her panties she wondered just how he might react if he had known what all had gone on. Would it be a total deal breaker for him if he found out that she had banged his mum, or would it perhaps make her advances even more exciting to him to know that he would be sharing at least one sexual partner with the woman who gave birth to him. At least one, Molly thought and smiled again as she was quite sure Angela were having similarly naughty thoughts in her head.

It had always been hard for her to even imagine her mother having sex, even just regular vanilla sex under the covers with the lights out, much less anything like what she and Paula had done. It was the same with Ellie, even if she knew that her sister had lost her virginity about a year before because she had told Molly all about it in great detail the day after it happened. It had felt just a little strange and embarrassing for her younger sister to take that step into adulthood before she did but now it seemed like Molly was in a position to make up for lost time, and fast.

When about five minutes had passed since Paula had excused herself Molly did the same and walked off towards her room but rather than going there she snuck into Angela's room and opened the door to her en suite bathroom where she caught Paula leaning over the sink rubbing herself fast and hard while whispering Molly's name. She closed the door behind her, lifted her dress and pulled down her panties.
"Don't stop," she said and began rubbing the head of her cock.

Angela was good at playing wing man as she got Jordan's attention as Molly snuck off to see Paula. It wasn't like Angela knew if they were going to pump out a quickie but it seemed something inside of Molly had finally awaken. She was a horny mess it seemed and Paula was an easy target. Angela wasn't a hard target but she had more complex kinks and was stronger than the older woman. Since it was Molly though, Angela would give into the woman and let her experiment with her newly realized need for sex. The transsexual had years to make up for and since just losing her virginity she also had to learn her own kinks and not just satisfy others.

In the bathroom Paula did as she was said, not stopping and not even stopping to say anything as she continued to rub her clit and slid her fingers through her slit. She was trying her best to get off but found it difficult due to having someone else do it for her. She was plenty excited and her glistening pussy showed as much when her dress was lifted and her panties pulled down. She even made the effort to bend more at the waist and spread her legs just a tad more. She was on full display for the woman behind her and wiggled her hips as her fingers continued to work. With Molly watching her she was feeling a surge of excitement, having fresh eyes on her and lewd eyes at that as the older woman masturbated.

Angela got off the couch with Jordan and head to the kitchen with her. "You'll like my parties, a lot of fun and good music. I don't invite strangers, I know everyone at my parties so I can keep it more controlled. Friends of friends are fine, but they're responsible for said friends." Angela said as she had issues in the past with having open parties and ended up making them smaller with select friends that she could trust.

It was quite an arousing sight to take in, the way Paula followed her instructions and made a few extra efforts to accommodate her, to give her an even better view of her hand moving between her legs, the fingers moving deep and hard inside her wet, warm cunt. Molly took a step forward and stood right behind Paula rubbing her cock. She was close enough to lean in and sniff Paula's hair, to lick the nape of her neck, to nibble on her earlobes. She was close enough to rub her cock along the crack between Paula's buttocks, and she did just that, leaving a small trail of precum. She could have had her right then and there. She'd simply have to pick a hole and push her cock inside but Molly had other plans.
"Tell me what a dirty slut you are!" Molly whispered in Paula's ear and grabbed the blonde woman's hair, pulling her head back so she could look down into her eyes.
"Tell me and I might just let you finish me with your mouth."
Her voice was low and breathy, soft yet commanding, full of confidence.
"But first you must cum for me," Molly added and moved her other hand to Paula's breasts. Massaging them roughly and pinching the nipples while rubbing her cock between the older woman's buttocks.

"Yea. I've been to a few open house parties up in Berkeley and they almost always end up in chaos with people you don't know getting too drunk, or too high, and causing trouble," Jordan said and agreed with Angela's rule of only inviting people she knew or at the very most friends of her friends.
"Good thing then that we met now so you can invite me to your parties," he added with a smile on his face and then stood up as well to follow Angela to the kitchen. He finished his tea on the way, discarded the tea bag and then washed the mug before placing it upside down in the rack next to the plates.
"That friend of yours, your room mate, is she like ... ummm ... seeing someone?" he then asked after a few moments of hesitation.
"I mean ..."
He paused and bit his lip.
"I mean like ... she's really cute."
He then shifted from one foot to the other and bit his lip again while eyeing Angela'
"I don't mean that ... ummm ... you're not or anything."
He then went silent and looked away.

This moment was too perfect as Jordan had asked about Molly being single then mentioning that he saw Angela as cute as well. She was going to tease the boy before actually giving him an answer. "Oh, so I'm just subpar or are you trying to play both of us?" She asked as she wanted to act serious as she had some fun with Jordan. "Are you trying to wiggle your way into both our sex lives? Maybe get a good fuck with Molly then crawl across the living room to my room to get another?" She joked once more as she was cleaning up dinner and trying to tease the boy at the same time.

Eventually though she had to let up, it wasn't fair to Jordan as he seemed a bit flushed. "I'm joking. Yes, she is single and currently exploring options. She's never actually dated a male or female, at least not very seriously. She's had issues with males thinking it's gay to hook up with a tranny. She's also had trouble with females just not liking the idea of being with a transsexual." Angela told the male as she tried to explain it the best she could.

"I'll be honest with you." Angela said as she turned to the male. "She's in the exploration stage at the moment and still learning of her own body and needs. She would be more than interested in getting to know you and eventually dating if you two really meshed. So, my suggestion is take it slow, get her number and start there. She's my best friend, it's my job to watch out for her and I think take those steps first will really get your foot in the door." Angela told Jordan as she was just being honest and wanting to give him and Molly the best chance at creating a friendship at the very least.

In the bathroom Paula was a writhing mess as she was stroking her slit, rubbing her clit and trying to orgasm for her lover. Feeling the cock on her ass with the now cold trail of pre-cum she sighed and rubbed all the much harder. "I'm a dirty slut! I want you to fuck my throat, I want your dick at all hours of the day and anywhere we can! I want you to bend me over in an ally and fill me with your seed." Paula exclaimed quietly as she was rubbing harder.

Her own dirty words causing her to whimper as she finally gave Molly what she wanted. Her thighs shook and booty jiggled with her orgasm, fluids rushing over her fingers and down her thighs as she came for Molly. The woman had her head near the sink as she bent over completely, her chest resting on the edge of the bathroom sink, her ass slightly flowering out from her cheeks spreading. "Mmm, Molly, you're a natural at being dominant." Paula praised as she continued to rub out her orgasm.

Jordan did flush and tried a few explanations to get out of the situation he seemed to have gotten himself into. It was true though that if he really had to choose he was more attracted to Molly than to Angela, perhaps because of her being trans, perhaps it was her bright red hair that she had let flow freely all through dinner, maybe it was her intense eyes. He wasn't sure but he knew he wanted to meet her again, under more intimate circumstances and certainly without his mother present.
"I hear that," he said when Angela elaborated on the reasons for Molly being single and explained that both Alex and Taylor had had similar experiences when they started transitioning.
"It's all about finding the right partner I think," he added and nodded pensively when Angela went on to mention that Molly was in the exploration stage at the moment, discovering her sexuality and perhaps also her preferences.
Then a smile spread across his face as Angela indicated that Molly might very well be interested in dating him, assuming there was chemistry between them.
"I'll be sure to get her number and give her a call. Mum seems to like her a lot. She barely stopped talking about the two of you on the way from the bus station. Only good things of course, like how much you've helped her get fit and also regaining the confidence dad sucked out of her over the years. And Molly, well ... to be honest she almost seemed starstruck when she talked about her. Not entirely sure what that was about if I'm honest."

Paula's orgasmic spasms had been so powerful she had pulled her hair out of Molly's grip and now stood bent over the sink with her hair covering her face and her breasts resting against the edge. Her breath was heavy and quick but Molly was not yet done with the older blonde. She had promised that if Paula admitted to being a dirty slut then she would allow the milf to finish her off with her mouth so now that the condition of Paula first orgasming Molly turned her over and gently but quite firmly pushed her onto her knees and rubbed the tip of her cock against Paula's lips, smearing them with pre cum.

Angela cleaned up dinner and put away the leftovers as she listened and nod at Jordan. "I would just start off slow, get her number and just start chatting. She's very passionate about her art, her transition and overall hobbies that she has. She will talk your ear off about art and I'm slowly trying her to get out of her shell in terms of talking about her sexual interests." Angela was just being honest with the male and when he spoke of his mothers interest in Molly the female chuckled.

"Your mother has the motherly love that Molly misses from her own mother. Her sister and mom lives in Seattle and I think the two mesh pretty well. I've done a lot to build your mothers confidence and help her get into shape and she's kind of using that to help Molly, plus her overall experience." Angela said as she washed her hands and dried them off on a paper towel. "As said, exchange numbers and see where it goes. You how it goes with college, we're going to be starting classes in a few weeks and it's gonna be hard to start anything other than anxiety." Once done in the kitchen she turned out the lights and head back to the living room.

"I'll go check on your mother, make sure she's alright." Angela said as she got up and head to her bedroom, closing the door behind her before heading to the bathroom just as she saw Paula getting to her knees and Molly smearing her lips with her pre-cum. "Alright you horny bitches, wrap this up and let's go." Angela said but she did smile as Molly was progressing quite nicely. "And let my bathroom air out a bit when you're done, leave the door open, smells like an orgy in here." She added before heading back out and to the living room, closing the doors behind her.

"I guess Molly snuck by us and is helping your mom fix her dress. She caught her dress on the corner of my sink and broke the strap. Molly is good at sewing, so they'll just be a minute." Angela said as she sat back down. "Molly is quite good with her hands, the dress probably won't even look like it was torn." She added since it was a lie, but hopefully a good one.

"Yea, Mum's always had that aura about her of motherly love for just about anyone. That's why my friends loved hanging out at our place when I was in high school," Jordan said and nodded as if to close the topic with that thought.
He then sat back down on the couch and fidgeted about with his shirt as if he wasn't sure what else to do with his hands.

"Oh hi," Molly said slightly embarrassed at having been caught with her dress up and her cock against Paula's lips.
"Sure thing. We'll be right out. Just one last thing that needs taking care of first."
She tried to sound as calm as possible but despite the vast progress she had made in the last day when it came to sexual confidence she was still not quite used to Angela's casual attitude to it.
"Just another minute, probably less," Paula said and gave Angela the thumbs up as she wrapped her lips around Molly's cock and rather than bobbing her head back and forth she grabbed Molly's ass and pushed her hips forward to encourage the young redhead to fuck her mouth fast and hard.
Molly already being on the verge of orgasm didn't take more than four maybe five thrusts before she filled Paula's mouth with her semen. The orgasm was nowhere near the one she had had earlier that afternoon but it was still a good one.

"Now swallow like a good little slut and clean yourself up," Molly said and then leaned down to kiss Paula before opening the bathroom window. She tucked her cock back into the panties and straightened her dress.
Moments later when she re-entered the living room her eyes met Jordan's and she smiled nervously, almost apologetically, at him before sitting down.
"So ... I was thinking ..." she said and got her phone out.
"Maybe I could call you some time. Maybe we could catch an art show or maybe a concert or something."
Jordan nodded and glanced over at Angela.
"I was thinking the same thing," he said and gave Molly his phone number.

Paula appeared from Angela's bedroom looking every bit the part of a dressed up soccermom, despite the lack of underwear and the taste of semen still lingering in her mouth.
"We should probably get going," she said.
"You girls go an early rise tomorrow I believe."
She gave both Angela and Molly a kiss each on the cheek and headed for the door. Jordan's goodbyes weren't quite as intimate but he did give the two room mates a hug each and then as he walked through the door he held up his right hand to his ear with his thumb and pinky mimicking a phone and mouthed: Call me, at Molly who nodded and mirrored his gesture.

Angela wasn't alone with Jordan for too long before Molly came back and Angela smirked a bit. She obviously knew what was going on and Jordan was none the wiser. When the two exchanged numbers and Jordan looked towards Angela the woman winked since she pretty much called it. "Yes, we do. We're heading to the beach for a photoshoot." Angela said as she got off the couch and stretched her arms above her head. Angela returned the kiss to Paula's cheek then the hug to Jordan as they got to the door. At the two motioning to call each other Angela rolled her eyes, giggling as she closed the door.

"Finally." She said as she pulled her dress off and kicked her shoes off. She let out a relaxed groan as she was standing in her white panties and rubbing her nude breasts as if the dress was too tight against them. Her cheeks swayed as she head to the bedroom, the thong doing nothing to hide her shapely ass. Her toned back muscles showing as she reached for the knob and opened her door.

Heading back out into the living room Angela had a bottle of lotion and sat on the couch. "Well, start gushing, I know you want to." She said as she looked over at her friend and began to use the lotion to rub her legs down then her thighs, spreading her legs wide and massaging the lotion into her tanned skin.

Seeing her old friend and new room mate standing there rubbing her bared breasts Molly did think about simply walking up to her, grab her hair, bring her to her knees and demand a blowjob, just the way Paula had sort of suggested but she decided to not overplay the hand the older woman had dealt her when it came to Angela's sexual preferences. Instead she simply watched those large gorgeous breasts for a while imagining her cock sliding between them. She then watched Angela's swaying, more or less completely exposed, ass when her room mate walked to her bedroom and imagined the same thing. Angela's ass was perhaps more shaped for such an act than Paula's but her breasts were still more inviting.

While Angela was in the bedroom Molly untucked her cock from its confines and then she took out her phone and snapped an upskirt photo which she sent to Paula, and just for a tease, also to Angela.

Molly nodded when Angela returned and began to rub lotion on her legs. Of course Angela had picked up on the fact that there was something Molly wanted to talk about, just between the two of them.
"I dunno, " she said and followed Angela's hands with her eyes.
"It's just something Paula said before she left to pick up Jordan. About how certain women, like her, like ... you ... like it when their partner takes control and gets rough with them, pound them into thoughtless submission I think was the idea."
Molly paused and looked up at her friend's face to see how she reacted to this. She then quite obviously changed her gaze to Angela's still completely bared breasts and nodded.
"You saw the results of our afternoon session and well she gave me a few tips on things you might like too."
Now done talking for the moment Molly then reached out and grabbed one of Angela's nipples, pinched it and then pulled on it until it slippedfrom her fingers.

Angela continued to rub the lotion over her legs and thighs before standing up and rubbing some over her round rump. She looked over at Molly as she was eye fucking her and chuckled. "Enjoy what you're watching?" She asked as she sat back down and began to rub down each arm. Looking over at her phone as the light was blinking she grabbed the device and saw the text. Opening the message she laughed out loud and covered her mouth as she laughed a little more. "I've created a monster! Now she's sending unsolicited dick pics!" She exclaimed but was clearly joking as she put her phone down. "I'll save that as the picture I see when you call or text me." She teased as she began to rub down her breasts.

Hearing the rest the woman shook her head. "Paula has a big mouth." She murmured as she wasn't quite sure how Molly would take that bit of information when it came to Angela's sex life. She wasn't mad, but worried about what Molly would think if she knew Angela liked getting slapped in the face when brutally fucked. "Some context and explanation is needed." Angela said as she finished with the lotion before curling up in the corner of the couch and patting the empty spot next to her.

"I am a masochist, but not to just anyone. I've learned over my exploration of being a masochist that it's too much power for some people. I've had men get too rough, women break down in tears for any violent act. So, I've learned to gauge those who I am intimate with to see if they can handle such power during sexy times." Angela explained as she looked at Molly.

"I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure how you would take that bit of information. You used to protect me when we were younger, so I wasn't sure how you'd react that now I enjoy getting slapped around, bit, handcuffed and fucked without so much as a warning." The female said then smirked a bit. "But it seems you enjoy it a bit, seeing what you've done to Paula. Question is, do you think you have the ability to do it to me? Paula is one thing, but do you have the ability to do it to me?" She asked as she looked back to Molly.

After her last sentence the female yelped as she had her nipples pinched and pulled on. "Ouch!" She exclaimed before giggling. "They're gonna be hard all night now." She joked as she rubbed her breasts once more.

Molly looked at Angela as she sat back down and curled up in one corner of the sofa. She could still feel her friend's nipple being pulled from between her fingers as a lingering sensation. She moved closer as Angela patted the spot right next to her and looked into her eyes. It was true what she had said. Before the move Leo had been the one protecting Angela from getting abused and teased, which had often landed him in a lot of trouble but it had been worth it to keep Angela safe, or at least safer. Could she do to her friend what she had done to Paula. In all honesty she was unsure but she knew she would like to at least try.
"I ... think so," she said after having done nothing but look into Angela's eyes.
"I know I was always protective of you when we were kids but this is different. The context is different."
She still kept her eyes fixed on Angela's and licked her lips.
"I think the question can be reversed too, for the very same reasons. Would you be comfortable with me treating you that way during sex?"
She paused and traced a finger along Angela's muscular thigh.
"It is not something I had ever imagined myself doing before today but it is something I very much would like to explore, and who better to explore with than the person who makes me feel safer than anyone else ever did, not even mum."
Another pause, longer this time, more hesitant.
"I'm also curious about what it would feel like to be treated that same way."

Angela nod as she listened to what her bestfriend had to say then smiled as she put her hand on Molly's hand. "Maybe taking it slow will be best. Paula is different, you don't have the emotional connection to her that you have to me. Same for me, I love the woman, but we go deeper than anything we've had with someone else. So taking it slow for you and myself will be the best route. Maybe work up to the slapping and toys, like handcuffing me to the bed and not stopping with my body until you're completely satisfied. Just don't be afraid to try something, the worst I can say is no." Angela said as she kissed Molly's cheek. "Obviously we're open to a more masochist relationship, both willing to give and receive. So, if you do something I don't like, I can't be mad, cause we asked for this. So, we just say no and move on." Angela added then stood up off the couch.

Turning around the female leaned down and slid her hand to Molly's chin. "Come on, you're sleeping with me tonight." She said, gently pulling the woman off the couch and luring her to the bedroom. Turning the lights out along the way Angela got Molly to the bed and pushed her down before crawling over her.

"But, I can't wait to take Big Blue to that tight ass of yours. I wonder how much times I can make you cum until you're just spitting air." She teased before going for a kiss but rolling off the bed instead. Angela smirked as she teased her friend and giggled while heading back out of the bedroom and coming back with her phone.

Angela was absolutely right. Things would have to move slowly between the two of them because of the deeper emotional connection between them. There was more at stake than just a few bruises if they didn't ease into it. Molly nodded as Angela went through what could be a basic set of rules for this exploration between them. Don't be afraid to try anything and if either of them did something the other didn't like a simple no would be spoken and they would move on. Perhaps the undesired action could be discussed at a later time. Molly felt that it would be essential for them to keep an open communication and debrief after having experimented with their mutual masochism, both of them giving and receiving.

She let Angela in on those thoughts as she followed her friend to the bedroom and then giggled as Angela pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her. Molly had no idea what to expect but at the mention of Big Blue she bit her lip and figured it might be time for another first for her. Then Angela rolled off her and off the bed again and it wasn't without a hint of disappointment Molly watched her friend walk back to the living room. She let out a little sigh and ran a hand over her crotch. Then as Angela returned with her phone Molly giggled. But of course. They needed an alarm to wake them up in time for the photo shoot.
"Y'know I'd love for you to try Big Blue on me, and find out just how many times I can orgasm before I only shoot air but ... maybe tonight we should just sleep. Early rise tomorrow."
Molly yawned and only then realised just how tired she was.

Angela had to agree, it was time to get some sleep due to their early rise in the morning. "Big Blue can wait, your ass isn't going anywhere." Angela said as she turned out the lights and crawled into the bed. Pulling the blankets over the two Angela laid her head down next to Molly's so they were facing each other. In the dark she couldn't see anything but Molly would found her friend cuddling up to her and resting her head under Molly's chin. Angela was out like a light and slept comfortably in her friends arms the entire night.

In the morning Angela was awake and sitting on the edge of the bed. It was around 4:30am as promised and the woman stretched her arms above her head as she was just moving on muscle memory rather than actual cognitive thought. She first put on a pot of coffee to brew as she began brushing her teeth and getting ready. They would be meeting her friend Cindy at a hotel where she was staying and Angela would shower there so she was fresh for the shoot.

Once the coffee was brewed Angela made two to go mugs before heading to the bedroom to wake up Molly. "Rise and shine." She said as she kissed Molly's cheek a few times. "Coffee is already in mugs to go, if you want to shower go ahead. I can pack a bag for you. We're going to be at the beach for a bit so maybe you can get a tan." Angela whispered so she wasn't too loud for her friend.

When the two friends cuddled up against each other, with Angela pushing her head in between Molly's chin and small breasts Molly caressed her hair and smiled into it. Cuddling had always been their favourite thing to do and perhaps even back then, before they were separated there had been a level of intimacy that was more than just friendship, even if neither of them had realised it at the time. Molly heard Angela's breath change as she fell asleep and she couldn't help but wonder as she too drifted off to sleep, if this would not be the more common sleeping arrangement whenever it was just the two of them.

She woke up at the sound of the alarm but rather than giving in to the noise she had simply pulled the pillow over her head to block it out and once the alarm was turned off returned to sleep for another few minutes while Angela got up to make them coffee. When Angela returned she just nodded and with her eyes barely opened swung her legs over the side of the bed and nodded. She would definitely need coffee to fully wake up, a shower might help too, a quick one at least.
"I need to pee first though," she said and stood up, and with her eyes still only barely opened made her way to Angela's en suite bathroom.

She pee'd and then took a quick two minutes cool shower while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She towelled off and went to pick up her coffee in the kitchen before heading back to her room to get dressed. Angela had mentioned something about the beach and a tan. The problem with that was that Molly didn't have a bikini but she figured that short shorts and a sportsbra would be almost as good so she slipped into a pair of khaki denim shorts that cut off about an inch and a half below her ass, a sports bra with a floral pattern in greens and yellows on a black background. Over that she pulled on a white hooded sweat jacket and stepped into a pair of red cotton sneakers. She then ran a brush through her long hair and put it up in a pony tail. Figuring there would be a lot of time at the beach when she'd just be waiting around she grabbed a book from one of the boxes, her sketch book and some charcoals. She was ready to go.

Angela already had a bag packed and it was next to the door. The contents being what she was going to be modeling for the day. She then sat down and updated her Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat with telling her fans and followers that new pictures were coming. She also had an upgraded profile where she could charge for pictures of her. Some of her modeling photos also went on her modeling site where fans paid for her pictures and some of her pictures were used for advertising. It was all small business but it added up and had made for a good living for the young college student.

Currently the woman had on the bare minimum, a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie and slip on shoes. She didn't have makeup on and didn't desire any as she was expecting to sleep on the bus since the ride to the beach was just over an hour. Once Molly was packed and ready to go Angela checked for her phone, keys and wallet before giving a thumbs up. Grabbing her bag and mug of coffee the woman head out of the apartment once Molly was out the door was locked and the two head to the bus stop. Angela sipped on her coffee and was slowly waking up but what she really wanted was to go back to sleep.

"Sometimes I wonder if waking up so early is worth it." Angela yawned as they got onto the bus and found a seat in the back. Putting her bag in the overhead storage she sat near the window and when Molly slid in beside her she was quick to grab onto her friend like a giant teddy bear. "Mmm, so warm." She purred as she laid her head against Molly's side and was closing her eyes to go back to sleep.

It was only just barely light out by the time the two friends left the apartment and for a few moments Molly wondered if she had actually agreed to this or if she was just caught in Angela's wind. The coffee helped some but it was good that they'd have time to sleep a little more on the bus. Molly put her bag next to Angela's and sat down beside her on the aisle seat. She yawned and stretched. As Angela put her arms around her she put an arm around her friend's shoulder ad rested her head against the seat. She closed her eyes and soon they were both fast asleep again.

When the bus stopped for them to get off the sun was properly up and the extra hour on the bus had helped a little. Still though Molly's first mission was to find more coffee. For this reason she headed to the hotel bistro, which had only just opened for breakfast, while Angela went up to pick up her friend the photographer. She would wait for them in the lobby and would hopefully be completely awake but the time they came down. Before Angela went up though Molly gave her a quick kiss and a quick grab of her ass.
"I'll see you in a little while then," Molly said and found a chair inn the lobby to wait on.

Angela had her bag and took it with her but before she looked at Molly. "Get us a seat, Milo is going to eat breakfast with us and talk about the shoot." Angela said and kissed Molly's cheek before taking her bag and Molly's with her so they wouldn't have to carry them. Heading up to the room Milo was in she spoke with her friend, getting a hug and a kiss in before they both head back out without the bags. They would be returning to the room after breakfast.

Heading back down to the lobby Angela walked into the bistro with her friend beside her. "Molly, this is Milo." Angela said as the petite female smiled and hugged the redhead. "So this is the long lost friend Angela told me about. I bet Hallmark would love to know this story." Milo said and giggled as she eyed Molly a bit. Milo was currently in a pair of short shorts, bright pink in color with a white silk camisole top that went down to her belly button. She also had flip flops on and had just got done putting makeup on when Angela arrived.

"So, let's get some breakfast and talk about the shoot." Milo suggested as Angela nod and head to get coffee first. Returning the mug to her seat she then got something to eat. A muffin with some fruit and a side of scrambled eggs before finally sitting down.

Back
Top Bottom