Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

Molly ordered coffee and sat down at a table overlooking the street, reading her book while the coffee worked its magic. It wasn't long before she was joined by Angela and a young Asian woman. She returned the hug and nodded.
"I am that," she said and smiled as she noticed Milo eyeing her.
It seemed she was attracting quite a bit of attention around here, or maybe it was just that with Angela, with eager assistance from Paula, having unlocked her sexuality and her sexual confidence she was only just starting to notice such things.

Now that the other two had sat down Molly went to pick up a muffin with spinach and feta cheese along with a fruit salad. She also refilled her coffee and grabbed a glass of fresh carrot juice.
"So I take it word is getting around that Angela's lost friend has returned home," she said and took a bite of the muffin.
She washed it down with some juice and then left Milo and Angela to discuss the photo shoot they were there for.

Milo nod as she sat down with her tea and mix of fruit. "Oh yes, she's told everyone I believe. I can't really blame her since I would have as well." Milo told the redhead as she nibbled on her fruit and soon took her phone out as she talked about the photoshoot with Angela. "The beach will be first, then we'll get you washed off and hit the underside of the pier. Then some boardwalk shots and maybe a few randoms along the way." Milo said as she had it all highlighted on her phone and Angela gave a nod.

"That sounds good, I brought the outfits needed and I was wanting to do some teasing topless shots as well." Angela said as those were her true money makers and also showed off her toned body. It was her pictures that garnered attention to her body and actually helped her start the business of helping others with nutrition. "Then lunch and we go back to Trenton." Milo added as she went to Princeton as well but lived in the dorms. The photography being something she was using for one of her glasses and was trying to build a portfolio while at the same time being there for Angela.

Molly focused on her muffin and her fruit salad while the other two talked through the plans for the day and from what Molly could figure it would be a long day. At least until lunch which all things considered was quite a long time but they would shoot at three locations and if there was one thing Molly knew it was that you cannot rush art. Besides it would give Molly time to read and draw, two of her favourite pastimes. She had also brought her earphones and figured she could listen to some music as well.
"So you're one of Angela's study buddies then," Molly said when it seemed the two were done discussing the plans the morning and realising the question came out a lot more insinuative than she had intended it she looked up with a nervous sile
She had looked up once before when Angela mentioned doing some topless shots as well but had said nothing. She had just glanced at her friend, winked and smiled. That was something she could look forward too, and while Milo took photos Molly could draw her friend. Then there was of course the tattoo sketch she had promised to draw up as well and a day at the beach watching her friend work would be as good a time as any.

When assumed to be one of Angela's study buddies the female had to laugh and gave a nod. "I am, like our shared friend here, I like to surround myself with brains and Angela is a smart cookie." Milo said as she finished up her food and Angela did as well. When it was time to head up to the room Angela waited for her friend and finally head up. Grabbing her bag Angela head to the bathroom and spent a bit of time putting her first outfit on. Putting her sweatpants and hoodie over the outfit she head back out with a light layer of makeup on.

"I'm ready." Angela said as she walked into the room and grabbed her bag. "I can change into other outfits in the changing tents on the beach." She added while waiting for Milo to get her camera bag. Milo had also changed, she put on a pair of daisy duke shorts over a pair of bikini bottoms and a matching bikini top that was red in color.

"Let's hit it." Milo said as Angela held her bag and slid her other hand into Molly's after she grabbed her bag. The walk to the beach was short and while Milo got her camera out and programmed the other female slipped her sweatpants off and hoodie.

"Alright, get into a pose you like and we'll start it off." Milo said while Angela nod and found the bench she wanted to pose against and finally struck her first pose of the morning.

Brains and sex, Molly thought to herself as she had no trouble envisioning Angela and Milo engaging sexually. It was starting to seem like Angela liked her lovers on the exotic spectrum with Priya being Indian and Milo clearly of East Asian, possibly Japanese or Korean, descent. She was getting more and more curious about her friend's parties. She had to agree with Milo though. Angela was smart, had always been smart and of the two of them Angela had always bested Leo when it came to grades and exam scores, as well as in most video games.

Left to her own devices as the two went back to the room to get Angela ready for the shoot Molly simply reminded her friend not to forget her bag and then went for a third cup of coffee. She picked up her book again and some thirty five maybe forty pages later the two returned with the bags and photo equipment. Molly slung her bag over her shoulder and took Angela's hand. The sun was shining bright when they walked to the beach and Molly was glad that she had remembered to pack sunglasses. She got them out and put them on. It was going to be a beautiful day and she also expected it to be a fun day.

Once they got to the beach Molly grabbed one of the free beach chairs and spread the towel Angela had packed for her over it. She sat down and just as Angela did she also took of her hoodie before leaning back to just watch her friend work for a moment before taking out her sketch book and charcoals. with the outfit Angela was wearing it seemed almost redundant to bother with topless photos. There was enough of her breasts on display as it was.

Angela had a feeling Molly was going to draw her so she was sure to hold the poses for a bit longer than usual. She wanted this to be fun for Molly as well and she knew her friend loved to draw. So, she held the poses and stayed in the same outfit for as long as she needed to. Milo needed time to check her pictures so Angela struck other poses just for Molly to keep her entertained. This moment wasn't about sex but Angela showing off the body she worked for and spent the last few years perfecting. Her former body was a prison to the female, something that brought the wrong type of attention. She would rather die than have her old body back so she kept up with her work outs and healthy diet as much as she could.

When it was time to change Angela walked over to Molly, bending at the waist but not looking at the drawing but instead kissing the female. "I don't want to see what you're drawing until you're all done. I know you're drawing me, so don't show me until you think it's perfect." Angela mused and kissed Molly again before grabbing her bag and heading to the changing tent.

Soon Angela was in a red two piece and coming out with a smile. She was obviously in her element and soon laying on the sand as Milo laid down and began shooting once again.

Molly drew rather quickly and with Angela holding her poses she had ample time to add details and get the shadings right. Although what she made on the beach were mere sketches to be finished later because she wanted to keep up with Angela's and Milo's tempo, trying to catch at least a rough sketch of each pose. Then her phone rang just as Angela headed off to the tents to change outfits. It was her sister calling to check if she had managed to get settled yet which Molly confirmed she had and mentioned the luck she had had running into Angela first thing as she stepped off the bus in Trenton. This of course prompted her younger sister to let out an excited noise that nearly had Molly going deaf on one ear. The real reason she had called was of course because she wanted to know if she could come visit before school started.
"I'll have to check with Angela of course but I doubt there will be any problems with you coming down for a visit," Molly said and then the two chit chatted a bit.
Molly did mention that she had finally lost her virginity but without going into any details about to whom or how it had happened. Of course this too caused an excited noise from her sister who informed her that she had met a guy over the summer that she really really REALLY liked.
"Your first real boyfriend then?" Molly said and she could almost hear Ellie nodding from across the continent.
"Well give my love to mum and Trevor. I'll call you when I've talked to Angela. I'm sure she'll be excited to see you again as well."
She clicked off the call and looked up only to see Angela in the red two piece laying on the sand with a huge smile on her face. She picked up her sketch book again and resumed drawing.

Angela wasn't aware of the conversation between Molly and her sister and continued to pose for the camera. She kept posing for a while with the end of the shoot having Angela topless with the beach behind her. She was on her knees, showing her small black bikini bottoms and her arm over her chest with her other arm in front of her body with her hand over her sex. After a few more poses she was quick to turn around and pull on a t-shirt to cover herself before finally sighing as it was over. She loved modeling but was now hungry as her stomach rumbled. Getting to her feet she walked over and gave Milo a big hug and a kiss to her cheek and peck to her lips. "As always, you were amazing." Angela said as Milo laughed. "I should be saying that to you." She joked as the women walked over to Molly.

Angela waited for Molly to put her sketch pad down before straddling the woman. "Did you like what you saw? I don't do beach shoots very often, I usually try to stay close to home but Milo thought it would bring in extra money if I showed some skin at the beach." Angela explained as Milo was busy putting her camera back into the bag and zipping it shut.

"I'm starving, so unless you're going to give me your protein, then we need to go eat." Angela grinned and slid off of Molly, helping her to her feet and greeting her with a kiss. "Let me know if I kiss too much, I've been told that before, weird huh?" She said, Milo hearing this and having a laugh. "You do kiss a lot, but that's your charm." Milo said as she walked over to the women.

Molly managed to keep the pace and started cursing herself for not having brought a fresh sketch book along with the half finished one she had started when she left Seattle to document the trip. She was starting to run out of sheets and by the time Angela pulled off the top she only had enough left for five more sketches and that was as many poses ass her friend did before pulling a t-shirt on over her breasts. She looked up at the two as Angela asked if she had liked what she saw and nodded.
"As always," she responded and biting her lip she grabbed her crotch as if that gesture would be proof of just how much.
It was in a sense too since there was a hint of an erection starting to show as her cock was bulging the panties.
"So that's why we're here before any other civilised people are awake," she then concluded when Angela explained that Milo had thought it might bring in some extra money to show some skin on the beach.

"Kiss too much?" Molly wondered as she was helped to her feet.
"Can't say I've noticed, yet," she added and picked up her bag.
She then turned around to face Angela and as if to prove a point returned the kiss, maybe this one was a bit longer. She giggled and subtly let her hand glide down her friend's arm.
"Kitten will have to wait for her protein shake until she gets home. That was Ellie by the way. She wanted to know if she could come visit before her school starts and all that," Molly said as she casually looked around to see if there were any vendors open along the beach at that hour and consciously let the sexually charged comment be followed by the much more innocent question as a cover up.

"Civilized? Are you trying to say we're a bunch of animals for being half naked on the beach?" Angela teased, sliding her arm around Molly as they walked. "She's a kisser, while the hug is nice, she likes to top it off with a kiss every time." Milo said, chuckling as the three were off the beach and on the boardwalk. "I like to touch, I never used to unless it was with Leo. I've found it's...relaxing and quite personal." Angela mused as the two head towards the pier so they could get some lunch.

At the mention of the protein shake Angela grinned and turned to Molly. "When we get home I hope you don't have any plans. Modeling always gets me riled up." She whispered, running her tongue over Molly's earlobe then laying a kiss on her neck.

"Ellie? Oh sure, you know I wouldn't mind. She can sleep in your room, that just means we gotta be on good behavior and can't be all touchy." Angela told her friend as the three found a restaurant specializing in smoothies, salads, soups and sandwiches. Finding an outside table Angela put her bag on the ground next to Molly's before looking at the menu. "As usual I'll send the pictures to you when I'm done checking them. Just look for the email." Milo told Angela as she nod. "Sounds good, after I get paid for the images I'll send your cut." Angela said as Milo nod to the agreement.

"So, Angela has told me all about you Molly. So I won't ask about your transition, but I will ask to see your sketches when they're done." Milo said before putting her phone in front of Molly. "Can I have your number?' She asked since she figured any friend of Angela's was a friend of hers.

"Nope, just saying that we are probably the only civilised people out her at this ungodly hour," Molly replied and chuckled along with Milo as the three of them moved on to the next location.
"Well. I had thought maybe I could call Jordan, y'know, just to say good morning or something, and ..."
She dragged the word out to tease her friend.
"Maybe see if he wanted to go for coffee."
She chuckled and grabbed one of Angela's large round buttocks, giving it a playful squeeze.
"But of course, if you have other plans I suppose I could stay at home and make myself available to you."

She then took up her phone and texted Ellie that it was ok for her to come down for a visit and in response she received a long line of smiley faces and hearts.
"And maybe we need to ... ummm ... stay dressed as well," she said with a wink at Angela.
"She is only seventeen after all. A very impressionable age," she added and chuckled.
If there was one thing her sister wasn't it was shy. Around the house she usually wore little more than what was absolutely necessary to stay within the boundaries of decent because of Trevor living there as well as his fourteen year old son visiting every other weekend. Usually that meant short sweat shorts and a trainer top.

At the restaurant Molly ordered a beetroot and carrot smoothie and took out her sketchbook to look over her sketches without showing them to Angela, or to Milo for that matter. Then as Milo addressed her she looked up and put away the sketchbook.
"Uh sure," Molly said and entered her phone number into Milo's phone.
"That reminds me. We'll be having a house warming party next weekend to well ... because of me moving in. I do hope you can come."

"Yeah, I think staying dressed would be good. I can't say how dressed I will be, but Ellie is a girl, she she'd be fine with it. I also have to assume you haven't told her about me and how I've changed? Don't tell her if you haven't let it be a surprise." Angela told her friend before ordering a protein packed shake and Milo ordered a simple tea. "Yes, I remember when I was 17, I was just getting into working out and knew how people saw me, body image for any woman is important and you really start to realize that during high school. It was hard, and a nightmare to just wake up in the morning and get dressed." Angela said, shuttering at the memories of her having to wake up for school and find the courage to go.

Milo got the number and sent Molly a text so she had her number before putting her phone down. "Oh yes, I'll be there for sure. I usually bring a bottle of Sake, my parents send me a few bottles a month. I love Sake, but it's hard to get good stuff here. So they send me a few bottles to make sure I have it for when I indulge." Milo told Molly as Angel also put her phone down since this was her time to spend with her friends.

"Honestly, the parties I throw are mostly women with some men sprinkled in. Some good guys, no jocks cause they can't seem to travel without the entire time with them." Angela said, her and Milo both gagging at the thought of the jocks showing up.

"So, if it's a house warming party, do I gotta get you a toaster or something?" Milo asked, Angela cracking up as she shook her head. "We have a toaster, but thank you." Angela said as she shook her head. When the waiter came back she ordered a cob salad and Milo ordered avocado toast.

"nope didn't mention your transformation with a single breath,"Molly said and nodded at Angela's comments about being a girl and going through high school with all that came with it, awakening sexuality, dysfunctional body images and sometime just working up the courage to get dressed and go. She of course had had her own special set of challenges in high school but Ellie had hers as well.
"Tell me about it she said and picked up her phone and started to browse the photo gallery until she found a photo of her sister.
"I mean Ellie is about as beautiful as they come but she's got a huge complex because of her freckles," she said and turned the display towards Milo and Angela.
"At least twice a week I've had to sit down with her and tell her to go easy on the make up because she's been trying to put on enough to hide them. And of course, she thinks her breasts are too small and her ass too big and well ... I'm sure you both know the usual rant from girls that age."

Molly had only had saké a few times but remembered it as quite good even if it did have a real kick to it due to it being served heated and she could easily imagine the guest gathered in a circle and making a ceremony of the saké.
"Sounds good," she said and joined the other two in their display of dislike for jocks.
"And not a lot of cheerleaders either I would assume," she added and poked her tongue at her cheek to simulate a blow job.

Molly slurped her smoothie and then nodded at Milo.
"We have two really. I've got one in storage as well but there are other kinds of electric devices I can think of," she said and winked at Milo.
"Although I have a feeling Angela already have plenty of those as well."

"Should be a shock to her. I wish your mom could come, I'd love to see her." Angela said as she was always a fan of Molly's mother since she was so kind and accepting of anything her and Leo was doing. It was her father that was a pain in the ass but it seemed everything worked out in the end with that. When the picture of Ellie was shown Angela took the phone and covered her mouth. "She is so cute, she should really embrace her freckles." Angela said as she let Milo take a look before Angela handed Molly's phone back to her.

"I can't wait to see her, she needs to know her freckles are going to be there and she needs to embrace them. She can still wear makeup, but covering her freckles is doing a disservice to herself." Angela said as she wanted Ellie to feel beautiful in her own skin. "She's a cutie, maybe being around some college girls like us will help her and her confidence." Milo said as she wouldn't turn down the chance to be a positive role model for a young woman.

"Nothing wrong with a big ass, maybe when she sees mine she'll think differently." Angela joked, giggling as she moved back as their food came and she looked at her salad with a lick to her lips. At the mention of cheerleaders and the motion of a blowjob the two girls laughed. "No cheerleaders, but there will be one gymnast." Milo said as Angela gave a nod. "And a super nerd, then Priya, Paula and Milo." Angela said as there were a few more of their good friends then others they hung out with.

"I have plenty of electronic devices." Angela said as Milo bust out laughing. "Yeah, like the remote controlled vibrator you made me wear after I lost a bet. That was the longest three hours in the mall in my entire life!" Milo exclaimed as she remembered that day fondly.

"Yeah, and when she see your tits will have to lock her in a dark room to stop her from having a boob job," Molly commented when Angela said that Ellie might reconsider the size of her own ass when she saw Angela's.
She did agree with her friend though that it might be good for Ellie to hang around with a couple of college girls for a while to build confidence, to see that there was a more relaxed attitude to such things once high school was over. Despite Angela's near physical perfection, but there were wholly different reasons for that which had less to do with looking a certain way than it did with being healthy, and in Angela's case surviving.
"Yea mum can't make it now. She and Trevor are going to his family's hunting lodge near the Canadian border with Ryan, his son. She'll probably show up for family week though.

Molly chuckled at the idea of Milo and Angela, and possibly a few more of their friends, walking around the mall with Milo wearing a remote controlled vibrator which of course was turned on, or had it's vibrations increased, at the exact wrong, or right depending on how you looked at it, moments. It was in many ways exactly as Paula had said about light public humiliation.
"What was the bet though?" she asked out of curiousity and slurped her smoothie again.

"Well my boob job was because I let myself go too much. They were saggy and the skin too stretched." Angela said as she could explain that to Ellie if it became a top of discussion. "I'm sure she remembers us hanging out together, so it'll be quite the surprise. Hopefully she'll also see that one can change themselves if they please, as long as she doesn't try anything drastic." Angela added as she was munching on her salad.

"Well when she comes to visit I'm going to give her the shock of her life. We just gotta convince Ellie to not tell her about me. I want to see the look on her face!" Angela chuckled and sipped her drink as Milo started laughing. "Kind of like when you ran into one of your high school bullies last year and he about had a heart attack?" Milo said, her and Angela both busting out with laughter.

"We'll tell you about the bet in a second." Angela then turned to Molly so she could share what had happened with a former bully. "I'm not sure if you remember Doug Williams, he was that jock on the baseball team that always fucked with me, called me his little piggy." Angela said, giving time for Molly to remember since she had a few run ins with the guy when she was Leo. "He works at Dominos delivering pizzas. He's lost most of his hair and has a beer gut. I had went in to pick up a pizza, it was a cheat day. Milo was with me and when we walked inside he kept looking at me. I already knew who he was, then he asked who I was and the look on his face was priceless!" Angela said as Milo laughed and tried to imitate what his face was like.

"He couldn't say another word after finding out who I was." She added as Milo added to the story. "It didn't help that Angela and myself had just got done going for a jog and were in tight spandex and athletic bras. Our skin shiny from sweating and booties looking amazing." She added as Angela shook her head. "It was fun seeing his reaction."

Molly most certainly remembered Doug. He had been a constant pain in both their asses back then. Leo had tried standing up to him in Angela's defence more than once and it had always ended in tears, and on one occasion even a bleeding nose after Doug had tripped him so he fell flat on his face, which had of course caused the jocks on the Baseball team, and a few of the cheerleaders, to laugh at him. She nodded to confirm that she did indeed remember the asshole in question and then let out a giggle as Angela described what had happened to him after high school. It was a fairly common story, and one that many caring guidance counsellors told kids like herself and Angela to help them get through high school. Jocks and cheerleaders usually came with an expiration date on their popularity and social success. Many of them ended up with menial jobs or single mum's working two jobs. Kids like Angela and Leo often stood a better chance at a more long term success in life, good grades and a goal in life that had nothing to do with home runs or touch downs, or for that matter waving pom poms and spelling out team names while kicking their legs high in the air.
"Good for you," she said as Milo concluded the story with the image of the two of them in tight revealing work out outfits.
"I hope you flattened him like a bug," she added and finished her smoothie with a loud slurping noise before bringing the bet back on topic.

"He was pretty deflated by the time we left, it didn't help that Angela acted like she accidentally dropped a napkin and bent over very slowly to pick it up. We both left laughing..." Milo said as Angela shrugged as she didn't feel bad for what she did. The male went out of his way to put her through hell during high school and she finally got pay back on one of her bullies. "Sorry, no sorry." Angela said, shrugging as she sipped her drink and munched on her food.

"So, back to the bet." Milo said as she straightened and looked over at Molly. "So this was, at the time very early in mine and Angela's friendship. I didn't know she had the confidence she did, so during a casual conversation we got onto the topic of exhibition. Well, being young girls we were all talking mad shit and talking bigger than we should. Then Angela mentioned she would run around the entire dorm naked and everyone called her out." Milo said, stopping to take a drink before continuing.

"My dumbass, I told her she didn't and that she was talking too big for her own panties. Well, she made a bet that if she ran around naked then I'd have to wear a vibrator to the mall. It's one of those small ones that you put panties over." Milo explained as Angela smirked, shrugging as she had no shame. "So I lost, she hauled ass around the entire building butt ass naked, people watching her and absolutely no shame. The next day I was having an orgasm in the shoe store at the mall." Milo added, blushing hard at the last part.

"You didn't," Molly said and held a hand up to her mouth feigning shock over the fact that Angela had run all around the dorm in just her birthday suit.
"You naughty naughty girl. I should spank you," she added with a wink and then broke into a giggle as she imagined herself doing just that, right then and there.
Of course that would have been crossing a boundary but the smile that emerged from her giggle and the look she gave her friend suggested such punishment for being naughty might perhaps await Angela once they were back at the apartment.
"So, just the one then?" she said and turned her attention to Milo.
"That doesn't sound like Angela at all. I would have guessed she would have you orgasming until you couldn't stand up straight."

"Mmm, later baby." Angela said as she leaned over and kissed Molly's cheek. Milo let out a laugh as she shook her head. "No, the one wasn't enough as she kept making sure when I least expected it she would turn the toy on high." Milo said as Angela shrugged. "She shouldn't have bet me." She joked as Milo rolled her eyes. Leaning in close though she smirked. "Then we got back to the apartment and that was probably the best sex I've ever had." Milo whispered before pulling Angela in for a hot kiss. Angela's eyes fluttered shut and kissed her friend back before slowly pulling back. "Yeah, you were delicious." She cooed as she sat back down next to Molly.

"Alright girls, not more fooling around, we have to head back to the hotel soon and get our stuff before heading to the bus stop." Milo said, faking a prim and proper attitude as she sat back down and fixed her shirt. "Yeah, I'm ready to get back to the apartment." Angela cooed as she looked over at Molly and made the motion of giving a blowjob.

Molly nodded in agreement and picked up her trash from the table, threw it in the bin and then grabbed her bag. She was quite ready to head back home too. Especially in light of the suggestions that had been made about what might happen there and then.
"So you're not stopping in Trenton then?" she asked Milo.
"Straight on through to Princeton?"
She had slipped her hand into Angela's almost without thinking about it, much the way they had done when they were kids, as she walked between the the two women, the model on her right side and the photographer on her left. There was a hint of anticipation in her voice that Milo's response would that she was stopping in Trenton, for whatever reason.

Angela laced her fingers with Molly's as they got up and head towards the hotel. "Yeah, I will actually be stopping at your apartment for a little bit." Milo said as Angela gave a nod as she looked at her friend. "We're going to go over some old photos and put together a portfolio, there's a modeling opportunity coming up in a few months and I want to put one together. Plus she's waiting for her roommate to get home, she forgot her key and the office is closed on Sundays so she can't get a spare. So, she's gotta wait for her roommate and she's out of town until around 8 or 9." Angela said as the threesome walked to the hotel and got to the bedroom.

Angela had her bag together in no time before shoving Molly into the bathroom. "If we didn't have to get to the bus stop I'd drop to my knees and suck that fat cock of yours right here, right now." She growled quietly as she grabbed Molly by the front of her shirt and pulled her into a rough, hot and heavy kiss.

Molly couldn't help but smile as she learned that Milo would be hanging around most of the afternoon and well into the evening. It opened up so many opportunities. The smile turned into a giggle as she realised that the biggest of those opportunities would be for her to give Angela that spanking in front of the girl who had lost the bet, and also give Angela the promised protein shake in front of Milo. The images that passed through her head caused her cock to stir in the panties but somehow she managed to keep it from developing into a full and uncomfortable erection.

The giggling stopped when Angela suddenly pushed her into the bathroom, which in a way seemed rather unlike her. Molly would have expected Angela wouldn't have any qualms about dropping to her knees and give a quick blowjob right in front of Milo, unless of course it was because she didn't want to share.
"Soon," Molly managed to say before Angela pulled her in close for a hungry, passionate kiss that promised and suggested so much.

"Ahem. You two about ready to leave. We've got fifteen minutes to make the bus and I still haven't checked out," Milo said with a gentle knock on the bathroom door.

Angela knew they had no time to have fun just yet, though it was tempting before the sound of Milo came through the door. "Damn girl, can't I try to suck her dick without you cock blocking?" She called out, both women laughing as Angela walked back out of the bathroom. "Hey Molly, have you met my friend Milo, the master cock block?" Angela teased as she grabbed Molly's bag, handing it to her before grabbing her own as the women head out into the hall.

"Oh shut up! I blocked you that one time and I was getting sick!" Milo said as she let out a long sigh. "It's not my fault you couldn't handle your tequila." Angela teased as the threesome head to the elevator. Heading down to the lobby Angela walked to the side with Molly as Milo checked out.

Once ready it was time to head to the bus stop where their bus was just pulling up. "I love the beach, but I'm ready to head back towards home." Angela said as the girls got onto the bus with Milo taking the window seat, Molly in the middle and Angela sitting on the aisle seat. All the bags above them as the bus took off once everyone was on. "Were you really about to suck her dick?" Milo asked as Angela gave a nod. "Probably, then you ruined it." Angela quipped as Milo stuck her tongue out.

"She wasn't" Molly said and glanced over at Angela who had actually said so herself, that there wasn't time for it.
"But she will once we get back home," she added and winked at the two women either side of her in turn.
"And a spanking for being a naughty girl."
She looked over at Angela to see her reaction to the prospect of being spanked in front of Milo as well as giving a blowjob to get her protein shake.

It was nice to be riding back home between the two women knowing the three of them would spend several more hours together and she closed her eyes imagining what that might lead to, another threesome perhaps, a bit of experimentation with her dominant side against Angela's submissive side.

Back
Top Bottom