Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

MsBloom

Moonchild
It was 10:45 and more than two days since she had hugged her mother and two years younger sister Ellie goodbye at the Greyhound station on King Street in Seattle when Molly Bloom stepped off the bus at Trenton Transit Center. Two days with only a few quick opportunities to do a quick wash up in various restrooms, once in Pittsburgh, where she had also restocked on food and drink and changed her panties, and once in Harrisburg, but not having had any opportunities at all to change the rest of her clothes (baggy black jeans, an emerald green long-sleeved t-shirt with a print of Frida Kahlo's Self-Portrait with Cropped Hair, and dark grey lace up ankle boots) she was feeling both sweaty, dirty and dead tired. Two days of travel and she was back in Trenton where she had grown up until her parents moved away because of her father's job when she was eleven. She was dragging her hard shell suitcase behind her with her duffel bag slung over her shoulders looking for two things, a toilet and somewhere she could get a cup of coffee and something to eat before catching a bus to Princeton where she hoped to find an advertisement for an affordable room. If not then she'd head back to Trenton and find a cheap B&B. Her mother had suggested she should have arranged for a room on campus but Molly had insisted that since Trenton was less than an hour away by bus she wanted to live in her old home town and that was that.

Having found the restrooms and done her business and changed her underwear once more she stood in front of the mirror and let her long red hair down from the loose bun she had had it in for the last two days. It wasn't the best look for her but it was practical when travelling, especially when you had no opportunities to wash it or even just rinse it. She ran her fingers through it a few times and after having smelled the ends concluded that it did indeed need a good lather and rinse. It felt oily and smelled of day old sweat. Well that would just have to wait until she had a room and access to a shower. She had literally been dreaming of a long hot shower the night before. She sighed and put her hair back up in a bun and went in search of food and coffee.

There was a McDonalds' and a Dunkin' Donuts at the station but she was not in the mood for junk food and besides the coffee was subpar at both places. There was nothing for it but to look for at least a Starbucks or preferably a non-franchise café but first she headed towards the row of storage boxes to put away her luggage until it was time to continue to Princeton. It was then she caught a glimpse of a rather fit, chesty woman about her own age with long dark brown hair and a baseball hat turned backwards getting off a bus that had just arrived. There was something very familiar about the woman that Molly couldn't immediately put her finger on but she stopped and with her head slightly tilted to the side she stood there for a few moments following the woman with her eyes as discreetly as she could trying to figure out whether or not it was someone she actually knew or maybe just a stranger who looked like someone she knew. If you added quite a few pounds and reduced the breasts by about eight years of growth it could perhaps have been Angela, her best friend from before the move. Could it be? Could it really be that the first person that caught her eye back in Trenton would be the only real friend she had had from Kindergarten all through school until she had had to move almost as far as it was possible from the town she had grown up in? Subtly and casually she raised her left hand in an exploratory greeting but prepared to use it to straighten her eyebrows should it turn out that it wasn't Angela.

Up at 5am like clockwork, Angela grabbed her smoothie and downed that before getting ready for her early morning workout. By now she didn't feel anything, she was a robot in the morning and everything she did was muscle memory. From brushing her teeth to getting dressed then leaving the apartment with a bottle of water, her phone strapped to her arm and earbuds in playing her favorite music. The run had lasted exactly one hour then she hit the apartment gym for some leg training and an ab workout. When that was over she had returned to her apartment, took a shower, checked her email while still drying from the shower then got ready for the day. That's when the muscle memory stopped, Angela was a wild child when it came to her days unless she had something planned. Today, she had nothing planned. It was early July, hot outside and she didn't start her next semester of college until late August.

Sliding on a white leotard with a black design on it Angela followed that up with a pair of torn light blue jeans that clung to her body as if someone had taken the time to paint it onto her body. With how tight the jeans were one could see how strong Angela's thighs were and appreciate the hard work that the woman put into maintaining her body. She hadn't always been in the shape she was now. Growing up she was overweight, easily out of breath and the constant butt of jokes. Her self-esteem was so low that it would take a coal miner to find it. She often fought with depression and her only saving grace was her long time friend Leo.

He wasn't chubby or anything, but he wasn't exactly with the in crowd either. Both Angela and Leo were often butt of jokes but they could handle it together. Let each other cry when they had had enough or even sticking up for one another. Fights were rare but not nonexistent for both. The most devastating part was when Leo had announced he was moving away. Angela took it hard and for the longest time she didn't talk to anyone. Not her mother, definitely not her father who later divorced her mother. And not her younger sister who was too young to even know what Angela was going through.

Nope, Angela was on her own and she quickly found out that's just how life was going to be. She appreciated her mother and sisters attempts to help her, but she had to find her own way. A year after Leo had left that's when Angela reached her lowest point. She was prediabetic, severely overweight and couldn't climb up stairs without needing a break. She was mentally and physically unfit and had to make the change. Especially after her stent in the hospital when she thought she was having a heart attack. At the age of 15 she thought she was having a heart attack. Luckily it was something else but it was because of her weight all the same.

Over the following year Angela lost weight, learned to love working out and got addicted to the changes she was going through. Every day she was losing weight, be it a pound, half a pound or less or even more, but she was losing weight and the changes began to take hold. She had a new craving, to become the best version of herself she could be. Over her time in high school she kept changing and didn't let it go to her head. She made new friends that weren't part of the in crowd and when she graduated she was accepted to Princeton.

Over the Summer between high school and college the woman started doing internet modeling and also giving workout advice. At the age of nineteen, four years after reaching her lowest point she was at her highest point, or getting close to it. During her first year of college Angela continued to get fit and by the end of her first year she was at her peak. She was toned, had an ample bust and rear, worked for herself as a model where she got to pose and wear what she wanted and sell those pictures to those who wanted them. Her side job as a fitness adviser was also paying well and she was able to afford her own apartment in Trenton. It was only a fifteen minute bus ride to Princeton which was fine with her.

That day Angela had done her workout then slid on her leotard, her jeans and some All-Star sneakers. She put her cap on, slid it backwards then put her wallet and cellphone into her back pockets. She didn't know exactly where she was going but she knew she wanted coffee. Back out of her apartment and heading towards the bus stop where the coffee shop of her choice was near the woman stopped as she noticed a redheaded woman stepping off one of the Grey Hound buses. It was a long haul bus that often stopped for a break at the bus station, it allowed passengers to stretch their legs and often stopped for about an hour to do so.

Raising a brow she saw the left hand go up but didn't move as her mind had seemed to freeze as she recognized the woman, but from where she didn't know. Eventually she walked over and approached the female. "Do you often wave to strangers?" She asked in her greeting, chuckling as she adjusted the top of her leotard. One could tell it was a leotard from the sections of skin showing on her hips just before entering into her pants. Angela loved leotards, her closet was full of them and often allowed her to go without a bra and panties since the leotard was so tight and kept her breasts in place.

"You ever get a feeling you know someone but you can't place it? Totally getting that vibe from you." Angela added as she kept eyeing the woman and looking at her from head to toe. "I gotta figure this out. You wanna get some coffee? I'll buy, then I'm going to grill you with questions to see where I know you from. Please say yes, cause that would be awesome-sauce." Angela said, the awesome-sauce part being something she said often when growing up. It was her favorite millennial phrase that drove Boomers crazy since to them it made no sense.

With her hand half raised in some kind of half committed wave of recognition Molly noticed that the woman she thought she recognised raised an eyebrow and look up at her. The woman had seen her but rather than continuing her hand upwards to straighten her eyebrows Molly's hand dropped back down as she saw the woman coming towards her. She was dressed kind of provocatively in what appeared to be a leotard and jeans hanging of the hips to make it obvious it was a leotard. While trying to figure out a plausible response to the woman's initial question about whether she often waved at strangers Molly's mind instead began to wonder if that was all the woman wore, a leotard and jeans, well and shoes of course.

"I ... ummm ... well I kind of thought you were someone I knew," Molly managed to interject before the woman asked her next question to which Molly nodded in agreement because that was exactly what was happening in that moment.
She had a very strong feeling that she knew this woman but for the life of her she couldn't figure out how or from where she knew her. Unless it really was Angela that was but Molly couldn't quite reconcile the image of the busty, fit and confident woman in front of her with the heavily over-weight and insecure bullied girl that had been her best friend back when she was still Leo. Then the woman used the phrase awesome sauce and that only added to Molly's feeling that fate had somehow brought her old friend to the station at the very moment she herself arrived back in Trenton.
"I'd love to have coffee with you ... Angela?"
Molly bit her lip nervously as she looked at the woman to assess her reaction to the name, and if it turned out to be Angela then Molly knew she was in for quite an explanation into the changes she herself had gone through since last they talked face to face.

"So we both had the same feeling! Ugh, I hate that feeling though, cause then you wave at someone or talk to them and bam, it's not them and you feel like a total ass right after." Angela said, chuckling as she slapped her leg. "Yeah, coffee then I can..." Angela stopped as her name was mentioned and she turned to the woman. She froze, the familiar feeling that she knew this person not only coming back but slapping her brain. She stepped closer to this female and looked into her eyes. No matter how much the body changed the eyes never did, and Angela had spent many nights with her old friend just talking and looking into his eyes.

"No, there's no way." Angela said before taking the woman's hand and looking at the middle finger on her right hand. She saw it, the scar across her middle finger from when Leo had sliced his finger the time they were making homemade pizzas. Angela was in shock, but she needed more information. "Every Friday when I was younger I would walk home from school with a friend. We would stop at Mr. Jones ice cream shop and I would get a cookie dough cone and my friend would get...." She stopped there, of course she could have asked for the name or even a birth day, but Angela wanted the answer only her old friend would know.

"Raspberry Swirl with a sprinkle of cocoa powder on top," Molly said and smiled.
"And in the summers we'd always eat them on the bench across the street watching people going in and out of her little shop trying to guess what flavours they bought. That one's a Rocky Road for sure, and that one's getting plain vanilla, That one's going for pistachio," she continued and her smile widened before holding out her arms and taking a step closer to her old friend and then wrapping them around her.
She could feel Angela's big breasts press against her own much, much smaller ones. It felt so familiar and yet strange. They had spent entire evenings cuddling like friends, holding each other tight for comfort and sworn that they'd always be together. It would always be the two of them against the world. She also remembered how hurt Angela had been when she told her she had to move all the way across the country because of her dad's stupid job. How she had felt like she was abandoning her friend, her only real friend in the world. She also remembered all the unanswered emails she had sent, and all the times Angela's mum had told her on the phone that Angela didn't want to talk to her. It was quite understandable in a way but it had not hurt any less. It wasn't that Leo had had much choice but to go with his parents even if he would have gladly moved in with Angela's parents if it had been in any way possible. Hopefully that had all passed now and they would be able to reconnect despite the elephant in the room, that Leo was now Molly.

For a long time she simply stood there enjoying the sensation of Angela's transformed body against her own even more transformed body but eventually she broke the hug and took a step back, looking at her friend.
"You must have a million questions. Let me just put my stuff into storage first and then we can grab that coffee and I will explain everything. Or at least as much of it as I can."

Angela was overrun with emotion as Molly began describing her choice of ice cream then going into detail what the pair would do during the Summer months. Her eyes were watering and hands shaking and when Molly hugged the woman she broke down. Wrapping her own arms around Molly the female didn't want to let go. Everything had faded, the hurt she felt when Leo left, the relentless bullying without having someone there to save her. It all faded and Angela was just glad to have her friend back.

Pulling back slowly Angela wiped her eyes and nod. "I can think of a few questions." She joked, like the obvious ones and the fact that there were boobs pressing against her own from someone who used to be a guy. "Go, go get your stuff in storage." She said as she motioned for Molly to hurry. When Molly came back Angela linked her arm with the other woman's and head towards the coffee shop. "Are you...still Leo? Or did you change your name?" Angela asked as it was the first obvious question. Most who transitioned didn't keep the name from their birth and Angela didn't want to use the wrong name.

"I can't say I'm too surprised. You were all too excited to try on my makeup when we were younger. But it's still surprising." Angela said as she had a lot more questions but for now the transition was on the forefront of her mind.

Once in the coffee shop the girls sat at a table as a waitress head over. "Just black coffee for me." Angela said as it was low in calories and she just wanted the coffee for the caffeine. "I still can't believe you're sitting there." Angela mused while grabbing a napkin off the table and wiping her eyes again.

"It's Molly now," Molly clarified when she got back from putting her hard shell and her duffelbag into storage and simply followed where Angela led.
She felt happy. Happier than she could have imagined herself ever feeling again since the day Angela had simply walked away without a word after Leo told her he was moving away. There had been no real goodbye between them back then, only hurt feelings and endless tears, from both of them she assumed.
"I guess it was the one thing I never could tell you about but always hoped you would figure out for yourself," she added with a nod to Angela's remembrance of how eagerly Leo had let her make his face up with everything from lipstick to eye shadow and blush. Molly also remembered how Angela had let Leo try on her clothes or maybe it had been more like Angela dressing up Leo like a doll but the most memorable moment had been the time when Angela had lent him her bikini bottoms once when they had decided to go swimming and Leo had forgotten his bag with swim trunks and towel on the bus because he had been distracted by one of the mean girls from school teasing him about the thick glasses he used to wear. Molly wore contacts now and had worn them for the better part of her time in Seattle.

When they reached the café Molly ordered black coffee straight up with a smile and a comment about how there was no other way to have coffee. She then sat down opposite Angela and reached across the table to take her hands.
"I can't believe it either. Y'know I've really missed you, like A Lot. You're basically still my only real friend in the world," she said and felt tears well up in her own eyes as they did in Angela's.

"Molly, I like that." Angela said as she stayed close to her old friend who was feeling like a new friend with the new look she had. "I kind of knew, it's not everyday you come across a male that's so comfortable with trying on clothes, wearing your bikini bottoms or putting makeup on. Or catching your male friend in your closet trying on your panties." Angela said as she remembered it all, and nudged Molly as she mentioned the part about trying on her panties. "I told you I didn't mind when I caught you, but you were so embarrassed." The woman said as she giggled and reached across to hold Molly's hands as she did hers.

"I've missed you too, it was so hard leaving you. I know I made poor choices back then when you left, but I just want to put that behind us if possible." Angela mused as she felt bad for how she acted but it wasn't easy losing your one and only friend. The friend that helped keep the bullies at bay, or the friend that let you cry on their shoulder when you were having a rough day.

"Are you back for school or just back cause you missed your hometown so much?" Angela asked as she kind of wanted to avoid the subject of how she acted when Leo left, but she knew she had to address it at some point.

Of course Angela had known, at least partly known, but she had probably not realised the deeper reasons behind Leo's willingness to be dressed up like a girl, that the desire ran deeper than just wanting to dress like a girl, that even back then and even further back Leo had wanted to be a girl, that he had never been entirely comfortable being a boy. It had not really been until he found himself in an entirely new surrounding where no one but his family knew him that he had worked up the courage to start down the path that had lead him to hormonal therapy and requesting that people called him Molly instead of Leo.

They had left for Seattle during the summer holidays and by the time school started in the fall there was no more Leo. He showed up his first day of school in a pale green dress and a subtly padded A cup bra. During the summer Leo had also allowed his hair to grow and his sister had taught him the absolute basics of make up, what little she was allowed to use at that age, a bit of blush, eye liner and mascara.

Unfortunately these early stages of Leo's transition into Molly had created tension within the family. Her father had refused to use the name Molly for what he would never accept as anything but his son Leo. He constantly berated Molly and kept treating her like a boy which was an equally constant source of increasingly heated arguments between her parents and endless nights of crying against her sister's shoulder and missing Angela more with each tear, each hurtful word until her mother simply woke them up one Saturday morning and moved away from their father. Six months later the divorce was over and done and Molly had not spoken to her father since the day they left his house.

"Water under the bridges," Molly said and smiled at Angela's suggestion of putting the bad memories of their separation behind them and start fresh again.
"I'm just happy to see you again, to have a second chance at being your best friend ever."
She took a sip of the hot coffee and looked at Angela not really wanting to let go of her friend's hand.
"I'm here for college but I did choose to accept the artistic scholarship from Princeton because well y'know, can't get much closer to home. I had to improve my academic marks through a year of community college first though. I'm telling you, this transition wreaked havoc with my grades senior year of high school."

Angela was happy that Molly was able to put their separation behind them. No way did Angela want to think about it or even begin to think about the days after Leo had moved away. That part of her life was locked away and while it was the beginning of her own change, she just didn't want to think about the old Angela. "I'm sure we can get back to our old status of best friends. I gotta warn you though, you'll have some competition." Angela joked, winking at her old friend. Over the years that Angela went through her own change she had acquired more friends. Not the stuck up ones would expect from a looker like Angela but friends she saw as worth having. Smart friends, ones that had character to them and didn't go out of their way to abuse others.

"That's definitely some awesome-sauce. No better place to attend college than back home." Angela said before sipping her coffee and keeping her free hand on her friends. "So where are you staying? I have an apartment off campus. My mom wanted me to stay in the dorms but I couldn't, I didn't want to be around so many people. I also wouldn't do well with how cramped the dorms are." Angela explained before drinking more of her coffee.

"Plus the gym at the apartment complex is A plus amazing. I think what my mom doesn't like is that I do some modeling on the side to pay for it, and I work with people on their nutrition. She's fine with the nutritional part, but not the modeling part. I think it was this photo she didn't like when my sister showed her." Angela said as she grabbed her phone and brought up the photo and showed Molly. "She said it was too risky, and that I'm too young. I had to explain to her that I'm 19 and it's not like I was naked." Angela added.

Molly shrugged when asked where she was staying.
"I had planned to take the next bus to Princeton to check if anyone off campus was looking for a room mate and if that failed take a room on campus until I could find a place of my own."
Molly sensed something of an invitation in Angela's comments regarding her own living situation and after another sip of coffee nodded.
"So you live there alone?" she asked and bit her lip, a habit she had had for a long as she could remember whenever she was uncertain or nervous about someone's response.
There was an underlying question in her question as well, if Angela lived on her own would there then be a chance she had a spare room where Molly could move in. It would be truly awesome sauce, to use Angela's favourite expression of excitement, if she could move in with the best friend she had ever had.

When Angela pulled out her phone and showed the photo Molly had to swallow hard. It was like holy fuck hot. Everything from the minimal bikini bottoms that only just covered her sex and the half exposed breasts to the pose and attitude oozed of sexuality and it was an image that Molly in many ways couldn't quite reconcile with her memories of Angela from middle school but for the woman sitting in front of her she could see it being more than plausible. She could also understand why Angela had chosen that kind of modelling to support herself through college considering how completely transformed her body was from the chubby girl who always wore bulky clothes to hide her body that Molly remembered. It must be almost like a sort of revenge on her old self to expose her new desirable body in that way. Mostly though Molly could barely swallow down the coffee in her mouth and sitting down was becoming increasingly uncomfortable due to her penis reacting to the photo.
"That is ... I mean that's really ... ummm ... one hell of a photo," she managed to stammer out eventually.

Molly's reaction was one that Angela was hoping for. It was sort of a stamp on Angela's improvement checklist since Leo, or Molly now, only knew Angela as a fat, shorter girl who ran out of breath after a few seconds of running. Those were memories that Angela hated but those same memories are the ones that kept the drive alive for Angela. "Yeah, my mom said the same thing. Sis was happy for me though, and that picture put me on the map sort of when it came to pulling a couple clients. I do Zoom meetings a few times a week and help my clients with their diet and exercise plans." Angela told her friend before putting her phone down.

"As for your question about living alone. I do, I have two bedrooms though..." Angela lingered at the end, looking over at Molly and already knowing what was going through her head. That was fine with the fit woman, she was going to ask Molly anyways. Living on campus wasn't for everyone and if Molly was anything like Leo back in the day, it wasn't for her either. "You're more than welcome to move in with me." There it was, Angela was excited for the answer. To not only have her friend back but to be living together and spending some much needed time to catch up.

"I can handle the rent, the utilities are tied in with the rent. Maybe groceries and the occasional chipping in for parties should do." Whether Molly would accept such easy terms was up in the air. Angela knew Leo very well and he'd never go for such loose terms since he'd feel like a mooch. But there was a lot to catch up on and Angela wasn't struggling for money in the least. She liked to think of herself as one of those college kids who was already getting her life together without her degree. She had come a long way since she last saw Leo and could only hope her friend was as proud of her as she was of Molly.

Still staring at the photo Molly couldn't help but wonder how many similar, or perhaps even more daring, there was of her friend. The images that popped into her head, of Angela in that same outfit but shot from behind with her amazing ass on full display, of Angela topless but modestly covering her breasts with a hand or an arm, did not make it any less uncomfortable to remain seated. In fact it was starting to become a bit painful the way her growing erection strained and struggled to break free of its confines between her thighs. Before reacting to Angela's statement about having a spare bedroom and the invitation that Molly could move into it the question of just how many adolescent males were stroking their cocks to a picture of Angela at that very moment, or for that matter any males. She knew she wanted to and soon would need to unless she could somehow restrain her erection by the mere power of thought and there seemed little chance for that.

She finally looked up from the photo, almost reluctantly, at her friends face, consciously avoiding to let her eyes linger on Angela's massive breasts.
"It would be awesome if I could move in with you. It would make college a lot easier, not having to share space with a lot of strangers."
Molly had never liked to be around crowds, and her definition of a crowd was anywhere over five people really, with the possible exception of parties but even then she usually grew uncomfortable if there were more than six or seven people present. This was also why she avoided large shopping centers and malls as much as she could, and why she very rarely would be found clubbing. She knew that the Angela Leo had known back in the day had felt much the same way and she couldn't help but wonder if that had changed with the changes in body. If anything, with a body like that Angela's confidence must be soaring, and attract quite a bit of attention.
"But I can't really accept those terms," she continued after a little while.
"I wouldn't be comfortable if I wasn't paying my share of rent and utilities, as well as groceries and such. I don't want to be sponging off you, no matter how well your modelling job pays."
She tilted her head to the side and looked straight into Angela's eyes.
"Fifty fifty split and you have yourself a room mate," she countered Angela's terms.

Angela feigned shock as she looked at her friend who rejected the terms of the roommate deal. "Oh I don't know...." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair and looked distressed. "Well.." She mused before chuckling and patting Molly's hand. "That's fine with me. We'll sit down at the apartment and go over the bills. It's hot a whole lot, the utilities are combined with the rent." Angela added then finished her coffee and looked at the waitress. "I need a white chocolate soy bean latte to go please." She told the woman as she nod and head to the back to get the order in. "Had a wild night last night with my friend Priya. I told her I'd bring her back something to drink before she head back her dorm on campus." Angela said as the drink came and Angela put some cash on the table.

"Let's get your stuff and head to the apartment. It's not far from here." She said since they were in Trenton and that's where the apartment was. Campus was about a fifteen minute bus ride away which is why the bus stop they were at was always busy with college students. Standing up with Molly Angela fixed her pants, pulling them up a bit since she was showing more of her hips from the exposed part of the leotard.

"The apartment isn't anything special but it's got an open concept. You enter and the kitchen is on your right, I have a dining room table, then that transitions into the living room where the couch and television is. To the left is the bathroom then on the other side of the room theres a hall that leads to the bedrooms and my room has its own bathroom. So for you, you'll have to walk across the living room to the other bathroom. But, I won't tell you no if you want to use my bathroom when we have guests. It's not the most convenient floor plan but I wanted a large open space for parties and get togethers with friends." Angela explained as she walked with Molly out of the coffee shop.

Heading back to the bus Angela stood and waited for her new roommate to get her bags. When Molly came back Angela grabbed one of the bags and carried it for her friend. "Just a heads up, Priya might be naked still. Like I said, a wild night last night. Wine drunk, heavy kissing and let's just say I had to toss my sheets into the washer before leaving." Angela said, laughing as she nudged Molly.

Once at the apartment building they head inside, went up a floor then down the hall. Turning to the left Angela slid her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door before heading inside. "And here it is." Angela said as she looked over at Priya who was sitting on the couch. "Well, not naked but damn does she look good in that black lacy number." Angela playfully growled as she put Molly's bag down and walked over to her friend, kissing her before handing her the drink. "Priya, this is Molly. An old friend I ran into at the bus stop. My new roommate as well." Angela told her friend as she waved at Molly.

"Any friend of Angela's is a friend of mine." The woman said before taking a sip of her drink. "I won't be too much longer, I showered and put new sheets on the bed." Priya said as she stood up and walked over to Angela. "I cleaned the toy, too." She whispered, nipping at Angela's ear before walking by Molly and smiling. "Nice to meet you Molly." Priya said as she head to the hall and to Angela's bedroom to put on more clothes.

"Just a friend, but a good friend." Angela told Molly before walking to the door to hang up her keys and put her wallet on the small side table.

Before anything Molly excused herself and headed to the restroom where she pulled down her jeans and panties letting her penis swing out at almost full attention. Most boys would have been jealous and said she'd been blessed with the size, just over ten inches fully erect and thick enough that she could only just barely close her thumb and index finger around it, but to her it was at least partially something of a curse, especially tucking it away to avoid a bulge in her underwear and pants. When she found herself getting aroused it was even worse because of how it grew and simply didn't fit between her thighs. It was really all she could do to walk normal from the table to the restroom. From the looks of it cold water alone wouldn't make it flaccid and compliant again. She therefore leaned up against the wall and with her eyes closed imagined Angela making out with some random girl named Priya and began to stroke herself rapidly without much finesse but effectively and within thirty seconds she shot a load, which she caught in a bundle of toilet paper, that had been building up ever since she left Seattle. She then washed her penis in cold water and when it was once again soft she tucked it back into her panties, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and with an apologetic, embarrassed smile opened the door. Every time she was forced to take care of an erection in situations like these she always felt that everyone could see what she had been doing in the restroom the moment she walked out.

When Molly went to get her stuff from the storage locker at the transit station she was quite happy with how the day had turned out. She had not only met her old friend from childhood again but they had put their separation and the traumas that went with it behind them and now she also had secured a place to live for the duration of her time at Princeton.

She nodded when Angela gave her the heads up regarding the potential state of undress her friend might still be in when they arrived at the apartment, and after a few seconds of hesitation she asked the question that had been on her mind ever since Angela had first mentioned Priya.
"So you're not into boys at all?"
Not that the idea of Angela being a lesbian would surprise her really. She couldn't really remember her ever having shown any interest in boys. If anything it had been she, while still being Leo, who had talked the most about boys with Angela really just nodding along and throwing in the occasional comment.
"Or do you play for both teams?"

When they did reach the apartment and the first sight that met Molly's eyes was a very cute girl of Central Asian, possibly Indian or Pakistani, descent sitting on the couch in nothing but black lace lingerie, those full rose red lips and her beautiful eyes, all the effort she had put into making her erection go away was undone in a matter of mere seconds. She did her best not to stare but it was almost impossible not to. If this was to be a regular sight around the apartment, Molly realised, then she might be quite uncomfortable quite a lot.
"Likewise," she said and sounded like a total idiot when being introduced to Priya who then vanished back into Angela's bedroom.
"So, just a very good friend then huh?" Molly said once Priya was no longer in sight and wondered if Angela saw any potential for the two of them to also become that kind of friends.

While by the door Angela slid her shoes off and put them neatly next to one another before looking over at Molly. "To answer both of your questions, I swing both ways. I'm not at all interested in a relationship but..." Angela was interrupted as Priya walked out of the bedroom with a pair of sweatpants on and a tank top over her black lingerie. "But, she loves sex and sexual activities. It's a great stress reducer and being in a relationship in college is just...irresponsible." Priya said as Angela gave an agreeing nod before walking over to her friend. "Plus, having such close friends takes the search and uncertainty of a good nights fuck. I also can't randomly hook up with anything. I mean sure, I'll make out with some random chick at a party but I won't go full blown tongue to cooch unless I know them in some way other than being at the same place." Angela mused while Priya sat on the edge of the couch and put her shoes on.

"Well, there was that woman a few months ago. I can't say I blame you for breaking your rule on that one, she was a looker and for her age she had a banging body." Priya said as Angela blushed a bit. "She's talking about a woman, who I am now good friends with but I also go to the same gym as her. And she seduced me, so I was just being polite and melting into her as she wished." Angela cooed as Priya laughed and stood back up. "Yeah yeah, Sunyi is fun though and she's always a hit at your parties." Priya said then kissed Angela's cheek and the side of her neck, leaving red lipstick prints.

"Molly, it was nice to meet you and I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to learn about each other. For now I have to meet my parents for lunch." Priya said and gave a wave before heading to the door. When she left Angela looked at Molly and grabbed a bag before heading to the spare bedroom.

"It's all yours. Usually people just sleep in here after a party or when I have a few friends over. I do a lot of study parties and get togethers when we have classes. But, it's your room now and make it as you please." In the room was a twin bed, a desk and a decent sized closet. There was nothing else, Angela had just used it as she described. "I'm going to take these jeans off and slide into something more comfortable. Then I'll grab my past bills so you have an idea of what you'll be paying each month." Angela kissed her friends cheek before heading to her bedroom across the hall.

Once inside Angela lost her jeans and socks, replacing them with a pair of thigh high socks that came up to just below her ass cheeks. She kept her leotard on and she was finished. Heading back out and to the front door there was a mail holder and Angela recovered her bills and head to the table in front of the couch. "Take your time, then meet me one the couch." One thing Angela had noticed was that Molly got excited easily. It was kind of obvious from her walk and to Angela she didn't mind. She did have questions for Molly, like if she was a virgin, or how far she's gone with someone.

While sparsely furnished the room was quite big and there would easily be room for a desk by the window that looked out over a small backyard with a nicely sized balcony wrapped around the corner of the building and Molly was already starting to plan for her wall decorations. She had a few large framed posters of art she liked, Frida Kahlo's Self Portrait with Cropped Hair, Van Gogh's Starry Night, Elena Filatov's Abend für Dich, along with boxes with books, clothes, art supplies and even a singles bed. In her suitcase and duffel bag were only the bare necessities to keep her clothed and entertained until she had a place to put all of the other stuff, which she now had even if it wouldn't all fit in the room.
"Mind if I shower before we go over the bills," she asked Angela as she stepped into her friend's bedroom only to find her wearing nothing but that same leotard and a pair of stockings that, while covering most of her legs, drew attention to her magnificent ass.
"Y'know to get rid of all the road dust and stuff," she quickly added even if the main purpose of the shower would be to once again get rid of the erection.
She would be showering a lot if this was how Angela and her friends dressed around the apartment.

Molly then gathered up some fresh clothes and headed for the bathroom where she showered, rubbed herself off again and even washed her hair. It felt amazing to shower after three days on the road and not all of the soft moans and sighs of pleasure that came from the shower were related to her masturbating. Once she was done she towelled off and got dressed again. She decided not to tuck her penis this time. She was at home and Angela already knew even if she had not had a chance to realise the size her old friend Leo had grown into after having hit puberty about a year after they were separated. Instead she simply folded her flaccid penis into the front of the panties, slipped on a pair of sweat shorts and a sports bra which was pretty much how she usually lounged about when she was home. Lastly she brushed through her long red hair and put it up into a loose pony tail with a few strands of hair still hanging free on either side.

She discarded the clothes she'd been wearing for three days in the hamper and stepped out almost straight into the living room feeling refreshed and ready to meet her clearly much less shy friend in her revealing comfortable outfit.
"There, all fresh and clean," she said and did a series of rather silly little twirls across the living room before sitting down next to Angela on the couch.
Now that she wasn't wearing any make up it might be easier for Angela to recognise Leo in Molly's face.

When Molly asked about showering first Angela shook her head. "Not at all, I have shampoo and body wash in there if you want to use it. I'm still stocked up from Black Friday at Bath and Body Works from last year so I have plenty." Angela mused as she put the bills on the table in front of her. She had the rent, which included the gas, electric and water. Then there was the bill for internet and that was it. Angela didn't watch much television but did enjoy streaming shows and blasting music on her Alexa.

While Molly showered Angela thought back to when the two were together. The fun times they had and the not so fun memory of Leo leaving. While Molly was Leo, it didn't feel as if her old friend was really back. There was so much more to learn about this person but Angela was excited to do so. Leo, now Molly was her one and only friend and was there for a lot of her worst days.

By the time Molly was out of the shower Angela was in the corner of the couch with her arm resting on the couch and her phone in her other hand. "You were definitely smelling a bit ripe." Angela teased as she watched Molly do her twirls and the fit female chuckled. Without the makeup there was more of a hint of her old friend, but so much new as well. "The two bills on the table should give you some insight into what will be owed each month." Angela pointed out as it wouldn't take too long for Molly to look over the pieces of paper.

"So..." Angela moved from the corner of the couch and laid in such a way that her head on was Molly's lap and she was looking up at her old friend. "Tell me everything. About when you really realized you were not comfortable as a male. Cause you got boobies now and I want to hear it all." Angela said as she reached up and honked her friends right breast. "You didn't have these the last time we were together." She teased, giggling as she put her hands in her lap. "Still got a dick though." She added, grinning as she could feel the soft member under her head. "You share your story and I will share mine." She said as she didn't really give Molly a chance to look at the bills but those could wait.

"Yea. I did and my hair really needed a good washing and conditioner."
Molly leaned over the table and picked up the two bills that apparently was the whole of Angela's living costs, rent and internet. The math was easy and just from a glance Molly knew that her half of those bills were well within her budget which mostly came from the college fund her maternal grandmother had put aside for her, or well for Leo really, but it would easily pay her way through college and with these living costs it would be quite comfortable.
"Right," she said and put the bills back on the table.
"That leaves groceries and such things then. Do you want a shared budget for groceries or we each buy or own?"
She leaned back into the couch and crossed her left leg over her right.
"I mean it would certainly be easier to just share the costs, at least the basic stuff, milk, eggs, tins, cereal, pasta, rice, veggies and stuff like that."

Molly wasn't exactly vegetarian by any definition but she ate very little red meat and focused mostly on sea food and fish even if she just as often excluded animal proteins from her diet entirely and given the amount of time and effort Angela presumably put into her fitness regiment Molly was fairly certain that her diet wouldn't be all that different. On top of that Molly was not a bad cook and according to her sister her seafood lasagna was so good that she had actually had erotic dreams about it. This information had been shared in the utmost confidence one night after Ellie's first experience about three years ago as part of a long rant while hugging the toilet about all the things she loved about Molly. It had been kind of cute in many ways, especially how Ellie had called Molly to come pick her up and she had sounded so little on the phone.

"Plus, I don't really eat meat even though I have been known to devour the occasional burger, so if that is part of your regular diet I think you should pay for that yourself," she said and looked over at Angela to see if her supposition regarding Angela's current diet.
Back before they were separated Angela had been almost all about burgers, or any kind of fast food really, which was almost certainly the reason she had been as over weight as she had been.

When Angela asked her to share her story Molly took a deep breath and closed her eyes momentarily trying to figure out how to begin. She then let out a combination of a moan and a surprised cry when Angela honked her right breast. Her breasts were quite sensitive both when it came to pleasure and when it came to pain. It was supposedly because they were still growing due to the oestrogen therapy.
"I suppose when it comes down to push or shove I can't remember even having felt comfortable being male. I mean like in Kindergarten, remember how I never played with any of the boys, like I was always drawn to you and the other girls because, I dunno, it just felt a lot more natural. And then in school remember how I sometimes snuck into the girls bathroom with you rather than going to the boys bathroom. I never really pee'd standing up, at least not if I could avoid it. It simply didn't feel right."
Molly went through a few more similar examples of situations that should really have been a clue to anyone who knew Leo that he was uncomfortable in the body he had been born into had it not been that at those ages none of the had really had any concept of things like Gender Dysphoria least of all Leo himself. All he had known back then was that he felt uncomfortable being a boy.
"Do you remember who it was that first suggested we should play dress up with your clothes?"
Molly smiled and in that smile was the answer that it had been Leo's idea for Angela to dress him up as a girl.

"Ellie was the first person I actually said it to though, a couple of weeks after we left for Seattle. She was all excited about it, about getting a big sister, then I told mum because I needed an entirely new wardrobe, since I didn't have access to your clothes anymore, as poorly as they fit me back then. Mum was not as surprised as I had thought she would be. She had figured it out on her own I suppose and was very supportive. First we bought some dresses, skirts, underwear, training bras and that kind of stuff online, a starter kit you could say.

I remember when I first put on those new clothes, pink MLP cotton panties with a matching top, candy striped leggings and a super cute red dress. I was so happy until I came down stairs and dad caught sight of me."
Molly paused and swallowed. She could feel her eyes begin to water. That moment when her dad had first seen Molly instead of his son Leo was one of the worst moments of her life. At first he had laughed at her and then when she said it was who she was now and shyly explained that she wanted to be called Molly he had become angry and slapped her across the face, told her to stop being silly and go back upstairs and change into her regular clothes which in effect meant that he wanted me to go back upstairs and dress like a boy.

She had run upstairs crying and from downstairs she had heard her parents arguing quite violently. Ellie had come up a few moments later and hugged her telling her that their dad was stupid and that she loved her big sister.
"And that was really that," she explained.
"Mum moved out of their bedroom and began sleeping in the guest room. They stopped talking except to argue about the way my dad treated me, refusing to accept Molly. Mum moved us out of the house before school started and since then neither me nor Ellie have had any contact with dad."
She touched the back of her hands to her eyes to wipe away the tears that had started to form there and then smiled.
"And good riddance too," she said and took a deep breath.
"Mum talked to the school about changing my name even if it wasn't possible to do so legally until after I had been through a meticulous psychological evaluation and been diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria and even then it had to be approved in family court since dad apparently refused to sign the papers necessary for me to become Molly Althea Bloom, yup, grandma's name. As for these ..."
Molly cupped her hands softly over her still growing breasts.
"I started oestrogen therapy when I was thirteen which is quite early but it also means that I've never developed any male body hair patterns, never had to shave anything except my legs and pubes. It also meant that my voice didn't change as much as it might have but it it wasn't all smooth sailing of course. There were still a lot of medical issues I had to deal with. I've passed three gallstones and I take additional medications to manage my high blood pressure, plus I gained quite a bit of weight over the first couple of years. That's one reason I don't really eat meat anymore."

Molly bit her lip and swallowed hard, closed her eyes and took a few seconds before finishing her story by informing Angela that her male anatomy was still fully functional though even if she was for all intents and purposes infertile as of the last two or three years.
"On the recommendation of my doctor I did freeze a few samples of sperm though, in case I should ever want to become a parent sometime in the future."

Angela got comfortable on Molly's lap and looked up at her friend as she began to share her story. There was a lot to catch up on and Angela would like to hear it all, but she could already tell by the emotion that it would have to be in doses. She wasn't going to overwhelm her friend on the first day and there was plenty of time to catch up. Three years of college at least and after depending on their careers and where they end up. That was a while down the road and Angela refused to think about it.

"Oh that would be you, I was excited though, you were like a living doll I got to dress up and practice makeup on." Angela mused as she remembered that fondly and how excited Leo was when he first saw himself in the mirror. What was even better was that the makeup was horrible and barely covered his lips since Angela sucked at putting on lipstick. It had also looked like he had a black eye from too much eyeliner.

At the part about Molly's father it wasn't much of a surprise. He would crack jokes about Angela's weight and he tried too hard to be a macho male that had no feelings. Whether he actually had any feelings no one really knew, but he was a dick and Angela kept her distance from him. "Dang it Molly." Angela sighed as she sat up and wiped her own eyes. She had a tendency to get emotional when her friends did and that had never changed as she grew up. She fed off of others emotions and got help anyone who got her angry or one of her friends.

Grabbing a tissue off the table she handed one to Molly before using one herself. "I always hated your dad. Especially when he had poker night with his friends and they'd just smoke their cigars and make fun of us when we came into the room." Angela said, hating those memories and was glad they mostly spent time at her house. "At least you're better off now, and better off without that sperm donor." The woman said as she just sat next to Molly now.

"At least you froze some, you might want some little Molly's running around at some point." Angela chuckled then remember about the diet question. "As for my diet I will start meal prepping when classes start. But we have a little over a month until then. I have the time to cook when I'm hungry, or if I have something planned I'll prep a few meals for easy warming up. As for what I eat, mainly fish, chicken, bison and vegetables. I do protein shakes and a shit ton of supplements." Angela said as her cabinet was full of supplements and all organized for daily use.

"I don't do steak, not a lot of pork, red meat in general unless it's bison or venison." Angela explained then flexed her arm. "You don't get lean like this by eating fast food either, but I do allow a cheat meal every now and then." She said, chuckling as she slid off the couch. "So I'm going to ask this..." Angela said as she head to the kitchen, grabbed a couple of a couple of lite beers out of the fridge before walking back and handing Molly one. "Only five carbs in each bottle." She said as she popped hers open. "What's your sex life like? Cause you're gonna see a lot of half naked women in this apartment." Angela told her friend before sitting back down beside her.

It was a very emotional experience to tell Angela about her first experiences of transitioning but it was also a very good experience the way Angela cried when she did and the comment about being better off without that sperm donor actually put a little smile on her lips. It was also true. That was in the end all he really was. She couldn't remember now where she had heard the phrase that it takes more than a sperm deposit to become a dad. Trevor, the man her mum had met a year and a half after the divorce had been so much more a dad to both Molly and Ellie than the man who's dna they shared.

"Never had bison," Molly admitted.
"But I've had rattlesnake and alligator. The first at a small middle of nowhere roadhouse in Arizona and the second in Florida. Venison is good though and so is caribou but I doubt you can get that down here."
Molly watched Angela get up and walk over to the kitchen. Those round firm buttocks were almost mesmerising the way they moved from side to side and up and down with each step. Molly almost got lost in them and smiled awkwardly when Angela asked about her sex life. There wasn't much to tell, if anything at all, depending on how your definition.
"Well ..." she said after having taken a few sips of the light beer and trying not to recall the sight of Priya in just lingerie.
"To be perfectly honest I can't really say I have one."
She took another sip of the beer and leaned against Angela's shoulder.
"I mean ... I have dated, and made out a few times but I dunno, being what I am most guys are scared off by the idea of it making them gay to have sex with me."
She took another sip and her head slipped a bit further down until it rested against Angela's breasts.
"I've done some oral but like only given it. The closest I've come was this guy senior year in high school who gave me a hand job but as he admitted afterwards it was only because he was leaving for college right after graduation."

"Yeah, not a lot of caribou in New Jersey." Angela admitted, chuckling as she sipped her beer and moved her free arm around Molly as she got closer. At the admission of no sex life Angela frowned and shook her head. "Definitely gonna have to change that. I use sex as a stress relief, and I have a close circle of friends I have sex with. Priya is one of them, last night she took me to pound town with a strap-on and I gave it back to her after. I have a few more friends, I can definitely add one more if you're interested." Was Angela being serious? Well, sure, she saw all her close friends at fuck buddies and it was their way of keeping it clean and private by only hooking up within their circle.

"Plus the way you've been eyeing me and the way you almost drooled at Priya tells me you really need to get some." The woman admitted and held Molly close as her head rest on the other woman's breasts. "While I was honest about not wanting to be in a relationship, I need sex. Midterms, finals, random life events. If it weren't for sex I would go crazy." Angela shuddered at the thought of not having sex on the regular and looked down at Molly.

"Plus, I don't really want you masturbating if I can do it for you. How many times have you jerked that meat since we met? Cause I've noticed two hard-ons so far and the way you move your legs around it's hard not to notice." Angela knew she was calling her friend out but that was just it, they were friends and Angela wanted to help her friend as well. "Since you're a virgin, I can be gentle the first time." Angela teased then leaned down to her friends ear. "After that, once you get the hang of pounding poon, I'm gonna rock your world." She whispered, then nibbled on Molly's earlobe for a moment before pulling back. Angela knew she was teasing her friend, and it made the woman giggle at the thought of Molly sporting another boner.

If Angela's firm round buttocks on her lap and the sight of her friend walking to the kitchen had not been enough then the mention of what Priya and Angela had been doing the night before, and her very casual attitude to sex certainly rendered Molly's penis fully erect. Since she was not tucked that meant that there was a very visible bulge in her sweat shorts, a bulge that hinted at Molly's male parts were well above average, maybe even in the top five percent, when it came to length as well as girth.
"Ummm ... twice," she admitted when Angela asked how many times she had masturbated since they met.
"Once at the café before we left and then again in the shower," she elaborated as if Angela hadn't already figured out where those two masturbatory sessions had been performed.
Molly was a bit unsure about the proposition made to her by her friend though. It was Angela after all and until this morning she had never thought of her friend in that way. At the same time she had to admit that since this morning it had become increasingly difficult not to think of her that way. She also figured that it would make perfect sense for Angela to be the first. It was Angela after all, the one person in the world, outside her family, that she had always felt entirely safe and comfortable around. Why then would she rather want a stranger to be her first when her best friend offered to not only take her virginity but to continuously help her take care of her erections.

In the brief moments between the offer and Molly's reply a number of various scenarios played out in Molly's mind: Angela giving her a handjob to relieve stress and increase focus in the bathroom before mid terms and Molly doing the same, Molly pounding Angela after her friend had had a bad day at school and how they cuddled afterwards, much the same way they had always done to comfort each other except there had never been a sexual component to it back then. Brief flashes of threesomes with Priya also passed through her mind as well as a hint of what those study parties Angela used to throw might turn into.
"I think I would like that a lot," she said and shifted until the back of her head rested in Angela's lap and the rest of her body was stretched out on the couch with her legs hanging over the side.
The bulge was now even more obvious than before as her penis had broken free of the minimal restraints the front of her panties provided.
"I would really like you to be my first," she continued and bit her lip.

"Hopefully you didn't make a mess at the cafe, I got there often." Angela teased as she looked at her friend then slid off the couch. Heading to the kitchen she grabbed another beer after downing hers. "I think you would like that a lot as well." Angela said as she motioned to the hard cock making itself known. Heading back and popping her new beer open Angela took a sip and looked back at Molly. At the comment about being her first time the woman smiled a bit. "Are you going to require me to take you on a candle lit date, then seduce you into taking your clothes off then letting you pound me until you nut?" Angela asked, chuckling as she leaned over to her friend.

"I can promise you if I'm your first time you'll nut before you even get the first quarter of that cock in me." She whispered, reaching down with her free hand and caressing the monster shaft with her hand through the shorts. "It won't be today, but I think I can help you with your excitement." Angela mused as she scoot closer and put her beer down between the two women. Grabbing her own hair she put her hair into a ponytail and pulled the hair tie off her wrist and used it to secure that ponytail.

Grabbing her drink she took another sip before having Molly hold her beer. "Alright, let's see what we have to play with." Angela said as she was on her knees with her kneecaps facing Molly's thigh. Leaning over the fit woman began playing with Molly's shorts and was able to yank them down just enough to expose her panties. Moving those panties to the side a bit Angela grabbed the thick member and with some finess she pulled it free.

Angela's eyes got wide as she looked at the cock in her hand, seeing the pre-cum at the tip she licked her bottom lip. "Ah yes, I woke up this morning knowing I'd run into my childhood friend, find out they're transitioning into a female and hold her cock in my hand. Yep, the crystal ball foretold it all." Angela joked taking her drink back and drinking a bit more. "Consider this the best day of your life." She joked, smacking her lips at Molly before leaning back down and using the tip of her tongue to take in the drop of pre-cum that was lingering at the tip. "I will say, you smell better than any male I've sucked off." Angela said as Molly smelled of sweet body wash and not of sweat or Axe body spray.

As Angela got up to grab another beer Molly first let her head simply drop onto the couch and lay there for a few seconds looking up at the ceiling. It was hard to truly process what was happening. What was about to happen. She then lifted herself up on her elbows and looked to the kitchen just in time to see Angela turn back around with a new beer in her hand. She reached for her own beer and took a large mouthful and then another to calm her nerves. It was a simple fact that she had never been more nervous since coming out as a girl to Ellie and her mum. First day at her new school wearing a dress and a padded bra, with all the apprehension of everyone knowing, laughing and teasing, ridiculing and mocking, had been a walk in the park on a sunny summer day in comparison to how nervous she was at that moment as Angela walked back towards her. She took another mouthful and that was it, the bottle was empty.

All she could do while Angela joked about candle lit dates and near premature ejaculations was to look at her friend and nod and in all honesty it was probably no exaggeration since Molly felt her penis twitch and her testicles tense up the moment Angela's hand cupped her crotch, caressing the thick throbbing member that was tenting her shorts like a maypole. When Angela then pulled the shorts down and exposed her penis with some experience and skill all Molly could do was to swallow hard and then gasp with pleasure as her friend took it in her hand and simply held it still while watching a pearl of precum form and grow at the tip until the surface tension was not enough to contain it and the thin clear liquid began to run down the veiny thick shaft.

Molly barely even registered the joke her friend made about having woken up that morning knowing this would happen but she smiled and let out a nervous giggle at the end of it. Consider this the best day of your life. There was no argument from Molly there even though she already knew she wouldn't last long, whatever Angela was planning on doing. When she felt Angela's tongue gathering up the pre cum her hips thrust upwards as if by their own will and Molly gasped again.

Back
Top Bottom