Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

Angela took in the taste of her friends pre-cum, the salty, gooey texture and downed it with a single swallow. "I can taste the fruit, so keep that diet up." Angela joked, smiling as she went back down. She knew Molly wasn't going to last long and that was fine with her. She found it fun to help her friend build up her stamina and it would be something the two could bond over. Sure, it seemed weird to bond over sex, or sexual activities but Angela saw it as normal and Molly wouldn't be the first she's help grow sexually. One of her current friends she's helped grow sexually and become more confident as a lesbian.

"Just a warning, if you make a mess you gotta clean it up." Angela gave her warning but was sure Molly didn't care. She could paint the entire apartment white and probably still be willing to clean it up in order to feel her friends mouth on her cock again. Leaning back down Angela gripped the base once more, this time adding pressure and acting as a cock ring to cut off the circulation a bit. This allowed Molly's cock to expand and turn bright red, bordering on purple at the head.

"Let me know if that hurts, but it helps buy some time before you shoot your next load." After her last words Angela moved back down and took the purple head into her mouth and began to suckle. Rotating her lips around the cock and using her second hand, after putting her beer down, to stroke the shaft. She wasn't an expert cock sucker but she knew her way around a rod. Her tongue swirled around the head and lapped up when pre-cum had leaked its way out. During this lapping saliva slid from her lips and down Molly's shaft to where it was used as lube during the stroking.

Molly could feel the base of Molly's cock tighten and she knew she wanted to cum. As she said, the tight grip had staved off the climax for a bit. She had to let it go though, she didn't want to cause Molly any pain and while short, Angela actually enjoyed slobbing on Molly's cock. "Alright, let's let this load go." Angela mused as she kept her hold but slid off the couch and moved so she was between Molly's legs on the floor. Looking up with her mouth now wrapped around the cock she locked eyes with Molly then let go of her cock. The first blast of cum caused Angela to jump a bit, the way it slapped the back of her throat catching her off guard. As the rest came she locked hard onto the tip as to not let a drop go. Her throat could be seen swallowing the cum as it came, every drop being enjoyed by the fit woman until finally she stroked the last drops out and removed her mouth with an audible pop.

It might not have lasted even a full minute but this first blowjob Molly received seemed to last forever. Everything slowed down and happened in some sort of trancelike slow motion. It was as if Molly's entire being had been focused onto the engorged purple gland embraced and engulfed by Angela's lips, the same way a magnifying glass could focus the full spectrum of sunlight into a tiny spot on a piece of paper and eventually causing it to catch fire. That's what it felt like as well, as if her penis was on fire but in a good way. Angela's tight grip around the base made the experience a strange mixture of pain and pleasure, the former only serving to amplify the latter until she felt her testicles tensing up and the semen start to rise and yet she was unable to ejaculate. That tight grip around the base prevented the semen to erupt but even despite the building pressure Molly was happy Angela knew of this technique because it added a few more seconds to the immense pleasure that was starting to spread from her penis all through her body.

The noises that came from Molly's lips were some sort of combination between moans, breathless gasps and whimpers. Her hips bucked and thrust and the noises became more whimpers than moans. Her breath was shallow and quick, the air barely making it into her lungs.
"OH FUUUUCK," she cried out when Angela finally released her grip and allowed Molly to orgasm.
The first blast of semen shoot out like water from a garden hose that had been blocked off. It was a sensation so intense it was almost painful. And then followed another five substantial ropes of thick creamy semen all of them going straight down Angela's throat.

After the last few drops had been skilfully milked from her penis it took Molly a good few seconds to have her first conscious thought. It took about as long for Molly to blink again, having been mesmerised by Angela's gaze.
"Oh fuck," she panted and started to giggle when she noticed a few drops of semen that had somehow managed to leak out of the corner of Angela's mouth.
"Looks like there is a little bit of mess for me to clean up," she said and cupped her hands around her friend's face before leaning in to run her tongue over those few drops with a satisfied sigh.
She then kissed Angela on the mouth before starting to giggle again.

Getting back onto the couch Angela reached for her beer until hearing Molly mention a bit of a mess to clean up. She turned to her friend just as her face was cupped and the drops of semen licked from the corner of her mouth. Angela joined the giggle then sipped her beer, washing down some of the cum taste in her mouth. "Looks like you enjoyed that." Angela mused after the kiss and leaned against Molly's shoulder. Drinking the rest of her beer Angela slid off the couch and as she did her phone went off. Walking over Angela grabbed her phone and responded to the text.

"You might want to put your cock away. A friend is coming over, she wants my advice on her dress for a date she's going on." Angela said as she went to the fridge and grabbed another beer for her and Molly. Walking back over Angela bent at the waist and kissed Molly's cheek before walking over to the door as the bell rang. Checking to make sure Molly was decent she opened the door. "Hey Paula!" Angela exclaimed as she hugged her friend. She was obviously a bit older, maybe even by twenty years as the woman walked into the apartment. "Oh I didn't know you had company! If it was a bad time you could have told me." The woman said as Angela shrugged it off. "This is Molly, and old friend and my new roommate. So you'll be seeing her whenever you come over." Angela said as Paula looked over and waved.

"Nice to meet you, Molly." She said then turned back to Angela. "So how do I look? Not too slutty right? I'm meeting my date at the steak house down the road and really need your opinion." Paula looked nervous as this was her first date fresh out of a divorce. "You look great." Angela said as she walked around the woman, smirking as she lift the back of the dress and made Paula jump. "Just making sure you had panties on." Angela teased as the older woman laughed.

"This time I do." She said as she hugged Angela and the two even shared a quick kiss. "Thank you, I appreciate it. Mind if I hang out just a bit? I don't want to be too early." She said as Angela shook her head. "Nope, plus you should relax a bit, you don't wanna go in all nervous like you are." After making the comment Angela walked over and sat back down on the couch, Paula sitting beside her.

"So um, I can see your new roommate is packing some heat." Paula said openly as she noticed Molly's bulge. "Yep, sure is." She said then told Paula about hers and Molly's friendship, how she was Leo first, the separation then the reunion at the bus stop that brought the two together, as well as the transition but left out parts for Molly to fill in if she wanted.

"I don't think enjoyed is a strong enough word," Molly said rather pensively and accepted the beer Angela offered her.
"It felt like I was being ripped apart into atoms and put back together again." she added and then nodded when Angela told her to cover up, something she had completely forgotten about in the aftermath of the best orgasms she had ever had, so far.
She was sure there would be more like it over the next few years, and possibly many that were even better.

She folded her now flaccid penis back into the panties and pulled her shorts back up just in time for Angela to open the door for her friend. She took first just a little sip of the beer but then a good mouthful. Her mouth was oddly dry from having been almost completely breathless and open for however long the blowjob had taken. Putting the bottle on the table Molly then looked up at the older woman who had entered the apartment in a most stunning dress that showed just how fit she was. It must be the woman Priya and Angela had talked about earlier and even though she had just been thoroughly drained Molly could feel her penis twitch in her panties. It didn't go fully erect though, just a bit more solid, and stayed in its place.

"Yea it looks absolutely stunning on you," Molly agreed and a smile spread on her face when Angela lifted the dress to check if the woman was wearing any panties.
From the woman's response Molly concluded that the woman had perhaps not done so the first time the two had met, presumably at the in-house gym. This idea flooded her mind with images of the woman in nothing but tight work out shorts on some machine that would make her buttocks move, something like a stair machine and in her mind a subtle wet spot had formed in the woman's crotch. Next image was of Angela taking full advantage of this discovery in the locker rooms or in the shower. This, of course, caused Molly's penis to grow a little bit more solid, enough for a bulge to form in the crotch of her shorts.

What really tipped the scale and turned that solid but still mostly soft member into a full blown erection was Paula's comment about her packing some heat. She was not used to people talking so openly about such things and part of her wished that she had simply excused herself, gone to the bathroom and tucked it properly between her thighs and presented a smooth crotch. When Angela then explained the situation, about how her childhood friend Leo was now Molly she blushed and bit her lip nervously. She also did her best to cover the bulge by placing her hands in her lap, half expecting Angela to go on by telling Paula about what had transpired between the two old friends only moment before she had arrived.
"I just ... ummm ... never felt comfortable as a boy," Molly explained and mentioned having been on oestrogen since her early teens .
She left out the drama with her father though as if didn't really feel appropriate to mention under the circumstances.

Paula nod as Molly said she never felt comfortable as a boy. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. In your case you accepted who you were, said to hell with others opinions and carried on trying to make yourself happy. It's a hell of a lot more than others have done and you should hold your head up high with pride." Paula said and this made Angela smile a bit before walking around Paula and giving the dress another nod. "You're good to go, the dress looks great." Angela said before kissing her friends cheek. "And if it doesn't work out and the date is that bad, I've got some vodka in the cabinet you can down while venting to me." Angela mused and Paula laughed as she hugged the woman. "You know me so well." She said before heading to the door. "It was nice meeting you, Molly." She said, blowing the redhead a kiss before heading out of the apartment and Angela closed the door behind her.

"Probably not going to be a good date. She's told me about this guy and from the sounds of it he's really into himself. They've been talking on a dating site and the phone, so this should be interesting for their first time meeting in person." Angela said as she walked over and grabbed her drink. "I need to take a shower. Make yourself at home and if you're hungry at all there's take out menus on the counter. The vegan place is really good, also the Indian place." There wasn't anything for pizza or your typical Chinese place, but there were menus for places that specialized in vegan, vegetarian food and lighter options.

Downing her third beer Angela tossed the bottle into the trash before heading to her room and then to her own bathroom. The shower was a bit long, around twenty minutes before she finally shut the water off and took her time blow drying her hair. After taking her contacts out she put on a pair of black rimmed glasses then head to her closet. Eventually Angela would finally walk out into the living room wearing a pair of green Calvin Klein panties and a white long sleeved crop top.

"Much better." She said as she had also brushed her teeth. Heading to the kitchen she grabbed another beer then walked back to the couch and sat down next to Molly. "See anything you liked on the menus?" Angela asked as she put her phone on her lap and drank some of her beer.

Left to her own devices Molly released her erect penis from the confines of the panties and then left it to soften on it's own as she got up to explore the apartment a bit. It had been something of a confidence boost the way Paula had responded to her not feeling comfortable as a boy, and she was of course completely right. There were many people, far too many, who denied themselves who they were, not just where gender was concerned but in all manner of ways. There were many mothers who gave up their dreams of a professional career to become stay-at-home mums for instance. Her own mum had done so until the divorce made in necessary to get a job and by then it had been too late to become a psychologist as she had apparently always wanted, had it not been that she had had Leo. Instead she had become a kindergarten teacher while going to community college to be able to upgrade herself to a social worker some years later.

She opened the fridge to take stock of its contents before even looking at the stack of take out menus on the counter. It wasn't quite as well stocked as she had somehow expected, a few carrots and tomatoes, a cucumber, red onions, garlic, some various lettuces, eggs, jar of black olives and some courgettes, and yet it was more than enough to make courgette linguine in a simple tomato sauce, especially if there were tinned cherry tomatoes in the pantry, and perhaps borlotti or cannellini beans. It wouldn't be more than a fifteen minutes job. She nodded to herself and decided to surprise her friend by cooking and began the preparations, by first chopping tomatoes, a coupe of cloves of garlic and an onion, shredding a carrot before adding some olive oil to a hot pan, while the sauce simmered she made the courgette's into linguine and tore up some lettuce into a green salad with cucumber that she peeled lengthwise to make it almost like tagliatelle strips.

It wasn't until she was ready to put the courgette into the sauce that she realised that her erection was gone. Cooking had been a great distraction but seeing Angela re-emerge from her shower almost undid that distraction. It was still hard for her to believe that this fit, muscular babe was her chubby friend Angela.
"To be honest I never got around to the menus. I checked the fridge first and decided that the first meal we have together as room mates should be home cooked," Molly said as she folded the courgette strips into the sauce and then chopped up a handful of olives, put them in as well and gave it all one last stir.
"Now whenever I made this at home we rarely got around to having a sit down dinner. Ellie, mum and me would just stand around the stove with a fork each and gobble it down."
Molly grabbed another beer from the fridge for herself and a couple of forks from the kitchen drawer. She turned off the heat and handed Angela one of the forks.
"It's up to you really," she said and dug in, eating straight out of the pan still on the stove.

Leaning over the stove Angela took a look at what Molly had made and gave a nod. "If I had a choice to either cook at home or eat in I'm always gonna choose cook at home. And don't let the fridge fool you, it's usually full of stuff but I don't like to waste food. So when I start running low I make whatever I can until everything is gone, then I head back to the store to restock. If I go to the store when I'm only low then some of the vegetables never get used and I hate to waste." Angela said as she took the fork and nod as she dug in as well. She blew on the food a bit and gave it a taste. Nodding she swallowed and took another bite. "It's good to have another cook as a roommate. I can cook, but at times it can be pretty bland. I use a little bit of salt and garlic with either fish or chicken, that's mainly during my meal prep. Nothing fancy, just the bare bones to get my swole on." Angela mused, taking another bite then taking a sip of her beer.

Bumping her hip against Molly the woman hummed to herself and bounced her hips a bit. She was buzzed, a little bit of a light weight when it came to alcohol but she loved the way it made her feel. When her beer was finished Angela turned to throw the bottle away but dropped it on accident. "Oops." She said as she bent over to pick it up, as she did she looked over her shoulder at Molly and gave her a wink. Her lovely cheeks had flowered out, while firm they had a roundness to them and still give when fondled. Accented with the thong like underwear she was wearing her tight pucker could almost be seen.

Grinning, the woman backed up a bit until her ass was against Molly's crotch, rubbing that lovely rear over the woman's cock. "Mmm, sorry, but I'm a horny drunk." Angela admitted, giggling as she stood back up and grabbed another beer after tossing the old one. Walking back over with a fresh beer Angela stood in front of Molly, backing her ass up again until they two were pressed together. Reaching back Angela slid her hand behind Molly's head and kissed the woman. "I'm glad to have you back in my life, and not just for that fat cock of yours either." Angela winked and rubbed her rear against Molly, pressing harder and bouncing a bit to wake up the beast.

"I'm a wiz at emptying fridges," Molly said in response to Angela's explanation of her shopping philosophy.
"And veggies should be fresh really. Is there a good farmers market nearby, or a well stocked supermarket where you can get local produce?"
Molly shovelled another mouthful of food into her mouth and let out a soft moan of pleasure.
"So simple, so good," she explained and took a sip of her beer.
Like Angela she was quite light weight when it came to alcohol and she was starting to feel a bit tipsy.

When her friend began bumping hips Molly bumped back and even though she didn't have anything remotely close to Angela's forms she fell into the little dance Angela was doing occasionally bumping her hip against her friend's. For a few moments it was almost like in the old days when they had held very private dance parties in Angela's room, neither of them brave enough at the time to dance when anyone else could see. There had even been attempt made at some form of choreography from time to time but it had almost always failed due to Angela's lack of stamina back in those days.

"Remember back when we ..." Molly began and turned towards Angela who had just dropped her bottle and bent over to pick it up.
Faced with the sight of those large round buttocks pushing out at her Molly nearly came right then and there. In the position Angela was in it wasn't just her buttocks that showed, the outline of her slit through the panties showed quite clearly as well.
"Back when we ... ummm ..."
Molly did try to finish the question but her mind was a blank, except for the sight before her and when Angela backed her round firm ass up against her crotch a second time, followed by an unexpected kiss Molly was already fully erect again and the light rub tipped Molly over the edge and letting out a low groan she made a sticky mess in her panties and shorts.

"N.No need to apologies," she said and bit her lip.
"I'm sorry too. I mean for ..."
She looked down at her crotch and the stain caused by the semen seeping through her sweat shorts.
"Looks like I'll have to change," she added and started to giggle.

Angela knew her actions were taking a toll on Molly but it was kind of what she wanted. Getting the woman used to what she was going to be interacting with in the apartment would help Molly build stamina and not get as excited as time went on. Of course Angela was too buzzed to really put all that thought together but it was still working out nonetheless. At the partial question then silence the fit female smirked and looked over her shoulder at Molly. "Pussy got your tongue?" She asked, grinning before bumping her ass against Molly's cock then grabbing her fork again.

Taking another bite out of the pan she turned to Molly when she said she needed to change. Looking down Angela saw the stain and giggled with Molly. "I would say." Angela mused as she put the fork down. "Or..." Angela moved to in front of Molly, dropping to her knees and pulling down the woman's cum stained shorts and her panties, letting them pile on the floor. "You just came, meaning I can have some fun with this monster and you won't cum so fast again." It wasn't to be rude, Molly knew her stamina wasn't up there yet and Angela was clearly excited to see the cock once more.

Reaching forward Angela began to caress and fondle the woman's testicles, noticing they were smaller which was probably a result of the estrogen. That didn't matter, it was clear Molly could still shoot a good sized load and soon Angela used her tongue to clean up the woman's cum covered cock. As it slowly got hard her tongue ran along the length, to the tip and back down where she covered the member in saliva but was able to clear it of the mess Molly had made. Gripping the base of the cock as she did earlier the woman took the head into her mouth and began to force the long shaft past her cheeks and to the back of her throat. With Molly just cumming she got to enjoy the feel of her friends cock filling her mouth and part of her throat without worrying about a blast of the white stuff.

Slowly starting to bob her head Angela used her free hand and slid it between her own thighs, rubbing her pussy through her panties and soon she had her own wet stain as her juices began to flow. Moaning into the blowjob she sent vibrations of Molly's shaft. Her sucking got more intense until she pulled it out, slapping the head against her cheek a few times as she caught her breath. "Say the word and I'll bend over for you." Angela said with lust in her eyes, locking gazes with Molly for a moment before pulling the cock back into her mouth and sucking like a whore. Saliva falling to the ground, onto Angela's top and over her chin. She sucked hard, gags and gurgles interrupting the silence as the woman battled with the huge dick.

It might be a slight exaggeration to say that Molly was shocked by Angela's counter-proposal to her going to get changed but she was quite surprised since they were basically still having dinner but of course she didn't make any actual objections to it either. As Angela began to fondle her testicles and then used her tongue to clean the still not fully flaccid penis Molly closed her eyes and wondered to herself just how many times in one day she would be able to orgasm. She was already up to four and Angela was working on a fifth.

Putting the fork down into the pan Molly reached out and ran her hands through Angela's thick black hair. She bit her lip and without really understanding what came over her she pushed her hips forward, thrusting her cock into her friend's mouth.
"Fuck that feel so good," she said and then as she looked down at the trio of sights before her eyes: Angela's pretty face, her big, not to say huge, breasts pressed against Molly's thighs, and lastly but far from least, Angela's hand rubbing between her legs, she let out a loud moan and thrust a bit harder into her friend's mouth.

There was the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm in her testicles but less intense and more manageable. She could control it more even without the aid of Angela's grip around the base of her cock, not that she would have been able to hold off all that much longer without it though. Then when Angela suddenly slipped her lips off of Molly's cock and looked up at her with those beautiful eyes and made an offer Molly would have been hard pressed to resist had it not been that Angela's continued and more intense oral action did send her over the edge once more, although the load was not as substantial this time. THe cry of pleasure from Molly was a step up from before though.
"Careful you don't get me addicted," she said after a few deep hard breaths.
"Or maybe that's your plan," she added and winked.

"Damn right it feels good." Angela thought to herself as she was bobbing her head back and forth and got to really enjoying sucking off Molly's huge cock without her busting so quickly. The woman got to savor the size of the cock in her mouth. Feeling the tension coming Angela locked her lips around the head of the cock and took the load into her mouth, while smaller she still collected the deposit and sucked the woman dry. Pulling her head back and letting the cock fall out Angela looked up and opened her mouth, showing the load in her mouth before swallowing and then showing her mouth empty.

"I don't think it would be hard to get you addicted. For all we know you already are." Angela teased, winking at her friend before standing up and grabbing her fork. Taking another bite of the food that Molly had made got rid of the cum taste then she took a drink of her beer. Looking down there was a damp spot on Angela's panties but she let it go as she downed the rest of her beer and grabbed another from the fridge.

"We'll have to do some grocery shopping tomorrow. And yes, there is a farmers market that I go to. I don't go hog wild and get all horny over organic food, but I do get organic milk because it lasts longer in the fridge. I also do mainly almond milk but I will get a half gallon of normal milk at times." Angel told her friend before taking one more bite.

"Now pull your shorts up, you're just standing there with your dick out like a goob." She joked, grabbing her beer and popping it open before heading to the living room. She was sure to sway her ass back and forth for Molly, her muscular thighs flexing as she walked and cheeks rising and falling with each move of her feet. Getting to the couch Angela put her beer down and laid across the couch with her head on a pillow and arm draped over the side.

"I wouldn't be surprised if I am, not even the tiniest little bit surprised, and I doubt I'm the only one addicted to your lips," Molly said and smiled as her friend so casuall resumed eating after having just given her a blowjob.
"And by the looks of it I think you might just have to change as well."

Molly wasn't exactly a stickler for organic produce herself but she wanted her veggies to be fresh and locally grown rather than what the supermarkets had on offer. It was the same with eggs and basically anything that wasn't tinned or dried.

When Angela told her to pull up her shorts Molly fell silent and finished her beer. She stood there looking at Angela with her cock still hanging out, her eyes moving between her friend's gorgeous big breasts and the spot on her panties that showed her arousal.
"Or ..." she said and bit her lip a bit hesitantly.
"I could ... ummm ... reciprocate."
It sounded silly when she said it and she giggled at how clinical the phrase seemed.
"I mean ... ummm ..."
Rather than getting tangled up in even more awkward phrases she instead dropped to her knees and leaned in taking a deep inhalation of Angela's scent. It was musky and earthy and shot straight up into Molly's head making her feel a bit light headed, or if perhaps that was the beer. She giggle again and then hooked her fingers into the waist of Angela's panties and began to pull them down. It was essentially the first time she saw a pussy in real life, and just as she had expected there was not a single pube on or around it. The inner labia had opened up like a lotus flower and were glistening with the juices of Angela's arousal.

Molly took another deep inhalation. The scent was more pungent now but also with a certain freshness to it. She looked up at her friend with a big smile on her face before leaning in and dragging her tongue along the wet slit from the orifice all the way to the clit. The taste was unlike anything she had expected. It was salty and yet with an acidic tone to it, but very fresh and almost floral. Like Bergamott Tea with a splash of lemon and a pinch of salt countered with a few drops of honey.
"Mmm you taste great," Molly said with a moan to follow before dragging her tongue along that slit again opening it up little by little, flicking her tongue against the clit every time she reached the top and poking it against the orifice every time she started over.

"You and your fancy words, just say it..." Angela said as she watched her friend drop to her knees and hook her fingers into her panties. "If you get me too worked up you might have to fuck me. If that's the case you ain't stopping until I cum, either from your tongue or your cock. Eventually that thing is getting inside my cunt." Angela said, looking down and locking eyes with Molly as she took her first taste after breathing in the scent. Angela closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sensation before slowly opening her eyes once more.

"I better taste great, I keep it tight too." She mused, winking at her friend then spreading her legs a bit and letting her pussy open a bit more. Angela was indeed tight, from her working out and fit body it left her with a pussy that would squeeze the life out of any cock. Hearing her phone go off though she reached over and grabbed it, seeing that it was Paula. "Sometimes I have being right. I guess the date did go bad and Paula needs to vent." Angela said, chuckling before looking down at Molly.

"No pressure, but I want you to get me to cum before she gets here. Unless you get off on the idea of her walking in on you sucking on my clit and tongue fucking my pussy." Angela grinned before sliding her hand to the back of Molly's head. "I bet you'd like that though, to get caught tongue fucking me." She teased but left little time for Molly to react before pulling her mouth against her cunt and grinding her hips. Angela moaned out, feeling her friends mouth on her pussy as her juices began to flow.

She had heard people, girls and guys alike, describe it as an acquired taste but for Molly the taste of Angela's pussy was an instant love affair and her moans grew both louder and deeper as she savoured every drop of thick juice covering those soft, swollen lips. She licked and sucked on every inch of it, making wet slurping noises alongside her moans and inevitably her cock grew hard once more even if it had been mere minutes since Angela had drained her testicles. She reached down between her legs and touched the head but it was very sensitive still and the touch stung a little. Instead she brought her hand up and slipped a finger inside Angela. It was indeed a tight fit and she could feel the muscles massaging her finger as she began to move it in and out.

"Or maybe she just needs to get fucked real good," Molly mumbled from Angela's crotch.
It was not the way she usually expressed herself but she was caught up in the heat of the moment and inspired by Angela's casual approach to sex and the casual way she talked about it. It might perhaps also have sounded a bit odd coming from a virgin with no more than two blow jobs worth of experience under her belt. Another large reason for her blunt suggestion was that the idea of being walked in on and caught eating out her friend's pussy excited her in a strange way. She still wanted Angela to be her first though so despite her cock being extremely sensitive she stood up, kissed her friend and pushed her cock in between those muscular thighs.

Her face was all red with excitement and her breath was heavy when she asked how Angela preferred it. What position was her favourite?

Angela relished in the feeling of her friends finger sliding into her pussy, closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure as it rippled through her body. She knew it wasn't going to be the biggest orgasm she's had but she was never one to complain about someone getting her off. She had some training to do with Molly but it seemed Molly was more than eager and excited to get that training. Hearing what Molly had to say about Paula made Angela laugh as she looked down at her friend. "Perhaps, you gonna be the one to give it to her?" Angela asked as she suddenly gripped Molly's red hair and her pussy contracted around the woman's finger. Letting out a whimper like moan Angela came on Molly's finger and over her mouth. Her juices flowing as her own orgasm lingered for a bit and slowly fade into a soft afterglow.

As she came down from her orgasmic high the front door opened and Paula walked inside. Since Angela knew she was coming over the older woman had no need to knock as she's been at Angela's apartment quite a bit. Tossing her purse onto the table by the front door and putting her keys down she closed the door and her eyes fixed on the two in the kitchen. All she could see was the top of Molly's head and Angela looking as if she's holding something in front of her.

Sliding her way to the kitchen and looking behind the counter she chuckled. "If I knew you were trying to get down I would have just head home." Paula said as Angela snapped out of her daze and looked at her friend. "Oh, no, you're fine." Angela said as she looked down at Molly. "Just getting a nice tongue lashing." Angela mused and helped Molly stand back up. Kissing her friend Angela turned to Paula. "So what happened?" Angela asked as she leaned down and picked up her panties, in doing so she bumped her naked sex against Molly's hard cock. There was nothing between the two now and Molly wanted to tease her friend a bit.

"Well..." Paula muttered as she looked at Molly's large cock for a moment then finally snapped out of it. "Kind of distracting with you two naked from the waist down." Paula laughed again as she kicked her heals off and rest against the counter. "He was just too into himself. I learned more about what he owned, how much his house cost and his business than I did anything else. He sounded more like a salesman than a date. I know nothing about him other than what he told me in text." Paula said as Angela left her panties off and just tossed them to the side out of the kitchen.

"So I was up front with him and told him it wasn't going to work out. I tried to ask personal questions, as one would trying to get to know someone. But he kept diverting to his wallet and wealth." Paula said as Angela grabbed a beer out of the fridge and handed it to Paula. "It was frustrating, I paid for my meal and got out." She added.

Molly felt the grip around her finger tightening and a rush of Angela's slippery juices coating her hand, lips and chin. With her head still between her friend's legs Molly began to giggle. She couldn't actually believe that she had given Angela an orgasm and that it had happened so quickly even though it made absolutely perfect senses that Angela must have been quite horny after having given Molly two blowjobs already. Still she was proud that she had been able to do it. Then she heard the door open and between a slight sting of embarrassment and excitement at being caught with her head buried in her friend's crotch with said friend's orgasmic juices coating the lower hal of her face she felt her cock twitch with excitement as much as anticipation of what might happen next.

Even though she herself had not actually orgasmed this time Molly was a bit unsteady, her legs shaking a little as Angela helped her up. It could of course still be mostly the three, or was it four, bottles of beer she had had but the kiss made her even more lightheaded and she basically had to lean up against Angela to steady herself for a little while. Standing up she also realised that her cock, in its erect state, was now fully visible to Paula which caused her to send a hesitant, slightly embarrassed and perhaps a bit apologetic smile her way but she didn't make any effort at putting it away. It seemed far too late for that anyhow. Instead she tried to look as confident in the situation as she was capable of even if she probably failed miserably. She was after all the virgin in the room with two presumably very experienced women and regardless of her blunt and confident comment earlier about what Paula might need after a failed date she felt anything but confident as Angela explained what had been going on while at the same time she felt Paula's eyes being drawn to her trembling cock.

Angela's bump caused another quite intense twitch in Molly's cock but even despite that and the fact that she had been about ready to give her virginity to her friend only moments earlier there were no signs of precum about to ooze out and with a nervous giggle Molly assumed this was entirely because she was well and properly drained of semen after the four orgasms she had already had that day.

As Paula began to describe her date as more of a sales pitch than a date Molly kicked off her shorts ad panties and let them follow Angela's panties out of the kitchen and into the living room. It still felt odd to be standing there with only a sports bra on and a stubborn but not surprising erection which she noticed that Paula's eyes were still drawn to as she and Angela talked.
"Sounds like a real prize," Molly said sarcastically and rolled her eyes when Paula concluded her story and then went to the fridge.
If this night was going to evolve the way she was starting to suspect it would she definitely needed another beer, or perhaps even something a bit stronger.

"A real prize indeed." Angela said as she did hug her older friend then walked over to the cabinet. Standing on her tip toes her ass really stuck out and soon she grabbed the bottle of vodka. "I have whiskey, but perhaps a bit too strong for this late at night." She noted as she took out three shot glasses and lined them up. "At least you got out of it before anything serious could be felt." Angela told Paula as the older woman nod. "It sucks I wasted all that time calling and texting him, but it is what it is. I'll move on and find someone else." Paula said as most of her beer was already gone. Her eyes grazing over Molly before turning to face her.

"So, you gonna bury that cock into someone or just walk around standing at attention?" She teased, making Angela giggle as she poured the vodka. "Molly is actually a virgin." She said bluntly as Paula raised a brow. "With that thing? Oh girl, you ain't living right." She joked, both women laughing as Angela handed the shots out. "I'm gonna nab that v-card though." Angela mused, winking at her transsexual friend then downing the shot after tapping glasses with the girls.

"What about...the other hole?" Paula asked and this made Angela raise a brow. "Never said anything about that. That's up to Molly though, I don't think she's ever fucked someones ass before." Looking to her friend Angela did wonder. "Have you? We talked about virginity but not fucking someones ass. I don't think that was on the short list of achievements." Angela was curious but also didn't want to put Molly on the spot. "Sounds like Paula's offering to be your first." She added, nudging the older woman. "No pressure, it would be nice after a horrible date I was expecting to end with sex, but if your'e not up for it." Paula said as she was clearly forward. A woman of her age had to be, she found out at a younger age beating around the bush never got her anywhere.

"I did suck her off twice today and she's jerked it twice, so she might need time to build up a bit." Angela told her friend as Paula nod and chuckled. "Sounds like a busy day." Paula joked before finishing off her beer and tossing the bottle into the trash.

Even though she had begun to accept and get used to the casual way in which Angela talked about sex and how casual she was about showing off her body, even now as she wore nothing below the waist and had trails of orgasmic juices glistening on the inside of her thighs, Molly actually blushed at Paula's comment about her walking around with her cock standing at attention. She blushed and giggled and wasn't really able to respond, especially not after Angela informed her friend that Molly was a virgin. Molly smiled nervously at Paula when the older woman said that if she was still a virgin with a cock like she had then she wasn't living right.

It wasn't until after she had downed the shot of vodka, and most of the beer, and taken a deep breath that she was able to respond to any of what the two women had said.
"Nope," she said and shook her head.
"Not fucked someone's ass, or been fucked in the ass," she added and looked at the two curious women in turn.
"No penetrative sex at all, and those two blowjobs I've had today well ... those were firsts as well."
Molly giggled and blushed and felt more like an inexperienced virgin than she ever had before in her life.
"I have given a few blowjobs though and I ... ummm ... just licked Angela's pussy."
This was added to the confession about her level of sexual inexperience to make her seem less inexperienced.

"Wouldn't that be losing my virginity though, having anal sex I mean?" she asked.
She remembered a talk she had had with her sex ed teacher in her last year of high school about loss of virginity being related to the act of penetrative sex. Which Molly had take to mean that until she had either fucked someone or been fucked by someone she was still a virgin. Oral sex didn't quite count it seemed.

"Sounds like you've got a lot of time to make up for. But I'm sure Angela and her very, very open friends can help you with that." Paula said as she grabbed the bottle of vodka and Angela grabbed the shot glasses before heading to the living room. Sitting on the couch Angela sat with her legs under her and Paula sat down on the other side of the couch before having Molly sit between the two females. "Probably frustrating too, to only experience just that. I think I was 17 when I lost my virginity, it was something worth remembering but I really didn't hit my sexual peak until my thirties." Paula mused as she poured shots for the girls again then put the bottle down beside her.

"I lost that peak though, and didn't pick it back up until my forties when I met Angela. She opened me up to sex with women and that was something I experimented with in college but kind of let it fade as I got older. I settled down with a family, forgot how much fun I used to be and faded into a boring routine of a life. My daughter got older, is now in college herself on the other side of the country. Got divorced, and dating after your thirties, it's pure hell." Paula sighed and downed her shot.

"Yeah, she was kind of rusty when we first met. We worked out together then about a month after meeting we went to the club together. I got her to open up with some dancing then that night I showed her what she's been missing." Angela spoked up as Paula giggled. "Yeah, I was exhausted after a few rounds with Big Blue." Paula said as Angela bust out laughing. "Big Blue can do some damage." Angela mused before leaning over to Molly. "Big Blue is a strap on that has a knot at the end, I'll have to show you and take you to pound town on that virgin ass of yours." Angela whispered and kissed her friends neck.

"Then I met some of Angela's friends and had my first threesome, her and Priya were amazing with those strap ons." Paula mused as she as she licked her bottom lip at the thought of going at it again.

Molly sat down between the two women and downed another shot of vodka when it was handed to her. She didn't say much and yet both Angela and Paula were talking more to her than to each other and Molly nodded here and there to show that she was following the conversation but really all she could thin about were the innuendos regarding her sexual inexperience and the fact that her cock was still standing at full attention. How was it even possible after all the action it had seen that day. She lifted her head and looked curiously, first at Paula and then at Angela, at the mention of Big Blue. She then looked down at her own cock, saw it twitch a bit but there were still no signs of any precum. If the erection continued though she knew fully well that soon it would start to hurt and if it went down without release her testicles would hurt even worse. At the same time she was unsure what to do about it. It wasn't like she could simply start stroking herself right there on the couch with Angela and Paula talking to her, could she?

Maybe she could call attention to her erection some other way, like maybe inquiring about how it fared in size to Big Blue or ...
"Well now you don't really need Big Blue for getting pounded," she blurted out quite suddenly with a slight slur in her voice.
It was obvious she had crossed the line between intoxicated to drunk.
"Although I think you will have to wait until Angela's had the first ride."
She leaned in closer to Paula and fake whispered: "I think she might get very upset if she doesn't get the first ride."
She then began to giggle and in an uncharacteristic boost of confidence she grabbed Paula's head between her hands and kissed her.
"Isn't that right Ange ..."

Angela and Paula both stopped as Molly mentioned not needing big blue, both females moving their eyes to the cock standing between Molly's thighs. "I can't say that she's wrong." Paula said as she moved closer and Angela slid off the couch. "Yep, I get the first ride." Angela said as she then vanished to her bedroom across the living room. Paula returned the kiss and smiled at Molly as she pulled back. "Then we better get her that first ride so I can have the next. That's if you gotta any gas left in the tank. I think you do though." She said, her finger touching the hard cock before sliding off the couch and moving between Molly's legs.

Moving the music in her head Paula began to sway her hips and move her body. While at the same time sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders then letting the thin fabric slide off her body and to the floor. She was still wearing the black panties but was nude from the waist up. Her hands moved to play with her own breasts before she finally slid her thumbs into her panties and slid the piece off. Tossing them to the side she moved to straddle Milly's lap.

"I won't take your virginity if Angela has claimed it, but I will tease you a bit until she gets back." Paula purred as she began to grind her ass against Molly's thick cock while at the same time kissing the woman's neck and chest. Her hips ground and pressed the shaft of Molly's cock between her cheeks, rubbing up and down as Angela soon came back. "Are we sure I get the first ride?" She asked, giggling as her walk was a bit wobbly from the drinks and it was clear she was as drunk as Molly. Paula was buzzed but feeling good as she grabbed the bottle of vodka. "Yes, you claimed it first." Paula said as she took a drink out of the bottle and moved off Molly's lap.

Angela laughed and put on the table a bottle of lube and a couple of condoms. "I bet." Angela joked as she took Paula's place and straddled Molly's lap. Sitting up Angela removed her top and let her breasts bounce free in front of Molly. Leaning forward Angela kissed on Molly's neck. "I brought the condoms in case you wanted to wear one. I'm on the shot, so if you don't want to wear a condom then you better get that fat cock in my dripping cunt." Angela purred into Molly's ear as her pussy ground on head of Molly's cock.

Molly sat watching Angela walk across the living room towards the bedrooms wondering if she was going to get Big Blue for an actual comparison or if she was up to something naughtier, not that Molly could think of anything naughtier as she was distracted by Paula's touch to the tip of her cock and the seductive dance she began to perform in front of Molly, removing that stunning dress to reveal her fit, if perhaps less eye-catching, body.

Unaware of it Molly's left hand moved to the base of her cock and then pushing two fingers up the shaft as Paula played with her small but gorgeous firm breasts. She was entirely mesmerised and as the mature woman swaying her hips in front of her reached to remove her black silk panties it was all Molly could do not to lean forward for a sniff, to compare the woman's scent to that of Angela.
Get it together, she told herself inside her head, you're not a dog sniffing crotches to say hello. She did let her eyes rest on the woman's crotch though, admiring that beautiful pussy with just a hint of a blond tuft on the mound. The way the inner labia presented themselves with the clit already protruding from its hood was like an invitation to suck on them but before Molly had any time to act on that thought Paula straddled her lap and began to rub her ass and pussy against Molly's cock which reacted by twitching and throbbing. It was obvious the woman knew what she was doing since she was confident that Molly's cock wouldn't slip into her pussy by accident.

When Angela returned Molly had her hands on Paula's breasts and the two were kissing passionately with Paula still rubbing herself against Molly's cock. Then as Paula stopped and removed herself from Molly's lap to make room for Angela to have her first ride Molly let out an almost disappointed whimper. She knew she could have orgasmed from what Paula was doing and still remain a virgin for Angela but it seemed her friend and her friend had somehow made other plans with just looks and gestures or maybe through some kind of telepathy.

Molly gasped as Angela removed her top and revealed her magnificent breasts to Molly for the first time. She shook her head to decline the condom if it wasn't needed to prevent Angela getting pregnant, not that Molly's sperm cells were exactly viable anymore and the chances had been very slim even if Angela had not been on the shot. Her friend's vaginal orifice was right there aimed against her cock and all Molly would have to to was thrust her hips upwards to plunge her cock inside and from that moment on be a non-virgin. She placed her hands firmly on Angela's hips and looked her friend in the eyes.
"I never could have imagined you being my first Angela but I am so happy that you are," she said and thrust her cock into her friend while pushing her friend down on it.
She gasped and for a brief moment it felt as if she was about to orgasm right away but somehow she managed to contain her ejaculation even if a few drops of precum did leak out.

Paula sat to the side with her hand on Molly's thigh as the woman declared how happy she was about Angela being her first. "Then what are you waiting..." Angela was caught off guard as the large cock buried it's way into her pussy, sucking the air right out of her lungs as she wasn't prepared to be so full so shortly. "Fuuuuck..." She groaned as she sucked in a few breaths and panted as she caught up with her breathing. "Paula, ring, get it." Angela told her friend as Paula slid off the couch and took off towards Angela's bedroom. "Mmm, my friends are going to love this cock of yours." Angela mused as she began to ride the thick member, bouncing her ass up and down for a few moments just as Paula came back.

Lifting up with just the head of Molly's cock in her pussy Paula leaned forward with the rings in hand. "You're going to feel a pinch." Paula warned as she unclasped the two rings and soon got one clamped around the base of Molly's cock then the other around the top of her balls. This was going to help Molly stay hard and keep her from cumming so quickly. "You're fucking with professionals." Angela mused, thanking Paula before starting to bounce on Molly once more.

"Gotta make sure you last long enough to enjoy it." Paula mused as she sat back down beside Molly and kissed her neck and cheek. Turning the females head Paula then began to make out with Molly again as Angela had her way with the cock inside her and bounced her ass to the point Angela was cumming again. She let out a loud moan, her pussy clamping down on Molly but never stopping the bouncing as the clapping filled the room and the sloshing of juices became a light whisper behind the clapping.

Despite the expectant audience the intimacy of the moment when she plunged herself into her friend made Molly highly emotional and when she saw and heard Angela's reaction her eyes began to flood with tears, but they were happy tears. In this overwhelmed state she wanted to tell Angela that she loved her and not just as a friend but she was unsure how her friend would react. On one hand she seemed so matter-of-fact about sex and on the other hand also passionate and as she had said unable to have good sex unless there was an emotional connection with her partner.

Her breathing quickly got heavy as Angela began her ride and when Paula went off to the bedroom Molly wondered briefly how many friends there were and if she would survive one of Angela's parties. She also wondered if any of those friends were male and if so if they were bi enough to engage with her. While she was now sure that Angela would make sure to take her anal virginity as well, perhaps with Big Blue, Molly still wanted to feel a real cock inside her at some point.

With the ring in place Molly breathe i fast and after a few seconds felt how her impending orgasm subsided and if possible at all her cock got even harder. Angela was right. It was very important for her to last long enough to fully enjoy this formative moment in her life.
"Fuck I don't ever want this to stop," she groaned as Paula began kissing her neck and then as the older woman started making out with her Molly moaned and just knew that college would be a wild ride.

Angela kept riding and smiled as she saw how emotional Molly was getting as she lost her virginity. It was cute to watch and Angela was glad that Molly got to lose her virginity to her. Paula saw this as well and smiled as she pulled from the kiss. "You'll remember this for the rest of your life." Paula said as she kissed Molly once more as Angela kept riding her friend and buried her cock as deep as she could with each slam of her ass. Flipping her hair behind her head Angela hung her head back and moaned out as her pussy clamped down on Molly's cock and she orgasmed once more. Sitting flush with Molly's cock as deep as it could go Angela ground her pussy and finished her orgasm with a satisfied sigh. A shiver up her spine made Angela giggle as she looked down at Molly.

"Something to hang your hat on, just don't get cocky about making me cum again." Angela teased as she leaned forward and kissed her friend before slowly sliding off the cock that was coated in her juices. "Ooo, I guess this means its my turn." Paula cooed as she watched Angela move to Molly's other side and Paula took her place. "Don't worry, we'll change positions as soon as I get a few bounces in." The older woman told Molly before reaching down, then guiding the cock into her waiting pussy.

Groaning out loud as she was filled Paula closed her eyes and sucked in a breath as it felt like Molly's cock was in her stomach. "Holy hell..." Paula moaned as she slowly began to grind her hips and as she got situated she began to bounce. "Two pussies in one night, one hell of a way to lose that v-card." Angela grinned and kissed her friends cheek before helping Molly out of her shirt and leaning down to pay her breasts some attention. "Just wait until the finally when you get to cum on us." Angela mused before flicking Molly's nipple with her tongue as Paula kept bouncing and moaning out Molly's name.

Back
Top Bottom