Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

Angela nod as she enjoyed the samosa and agreed with what Molly was saying. "That sounds good to me, I come home early sometimes depending on my schedule. Like you'll be seeing I do Zoom calls with some clients that I have when it comes to their nutrition. I have my certification in nutrition which now allows me to give out that kind of advice. Mostly I have diabetic clients, their diets are easy enough." Angela mused before picking up the second samosa and dipping the corner into the sauce before enjoying the crunch then delicious interior. "The biggest issue I have today is that people think you need to sacrifice your favorite foods for your health. You don't, no you can't have them all the time but the times you do have them makes it much better knowing you haven't had it in a while. Having something all the time that you like just gets old, and boring." Angela added then finished the samosa and washed it down with her water.

"Obviously I still eat fried foods, but later I will work it off and then some." She said as she planned to hit the gym that was part of the apartment complex. "When classes pick back up I will go to the gym on campus, but for now the gym that the apartment complex has is good for some weight training and cardio." She told Molly, figuring she would want to know as well so she could go to the gym.

"I think my friends will like you, and I'd love for you to be their friend as well. Like I said, we do a lot of study parties and during midterms and finals they practically stay the night at my apartment all week. We study and do the tests all week then when it's over I throw a party to let out all the stress." The parties were always epic, but the parties she had after finals and midterms was just for her and her friends. It was their way of letting loose and drinking the stress away.

"I figured you were going for art. I was going to actually ask you if you wouldn't mind drawing up a tattoo for me? I was something that represents change, rebirth or rising from the ashes." Angela mused as she knew she wanted it on her back, probably on her shoulder blade.

"Something like a Phoenix you mean or maybe something more along the lines of transforming from a frog to a princess," Molly said and leaned back in her chair to think about it for a while.
"Or how about a portrait of you with butterfly wings rising out of a cocoon. I could draw something up when we get back home," Molly thought out loud but then shifted her focus when the food was being served.
She picked up the spoon and started to eat, slowly and respectfully, taking in the full aspect of the scent and flavours of her meal. At home she could sometimes simply guff down her food as if there was no other reason to eat than mere sustenance but whenever someone else had put care and effort into the food she always made sure to savour it. At one point in her life she had sat Ellie down and talked to her about her table manners and in that conversation she had called food edible art.
"Like an installation, a single artistic act that cannot, and should not, be repeated the exact same way twice."
She had then gone on to explain how each step in preparing a meal should be given equal attention and care, whether it was boiling an egg or poaching a flat fish to perfection.

"This is totally yum," she said after a second mouthful of the Palak Paneer.
"I wonder if they make the Paneer themselves.
She took another spoon and threw out a thought that had been lingering in her head for a while about starting a food blog where she would review her favourite restaurants as well as share her own recipes.
"If we did something like that together you could use it to give diet tips and tips on how to tweak people's favourite foods to be a bit healthier."

"Something like that, I also thought of something as simple as the Greek symbol, Delta. It's a simple, and most wouldn't understand it, but I would and that's all that matters. If I got that I think I'd get it on my left breast, but I also don't want to put anything on my chest. Probably on my hip, or my shoulder blade." Angela mused as she had some thought to still put into the idea, she had tattoos already but she was always looking to get more.

"I do love it here, good food with very friendly faces. I like to think I'm smart, but mid-terms and finals are always rough no matter how smart you think you are. So, coming here for their tea has been one of my things. I buy their cold tea by the gallon and keep it in my fridge." The woman added as she enjoyed her food and enjoyed it with her company. "As you mention that, I tried to tell a man I was coaching that cauliflower wings can be a good substitute for chicken wings. He blew up, telling me that no vegetable could ever replace a meat. He didn't last long as my client, more because he wasn't willing to actually change and his wife forced him to take on a nutritionist." Angela shrugged, she couldn't help everyone and certainly couldn't help someone who wasn't willing to help themselves.

"I love finding alternates to fatty, unhealthy foods. Maybe not because I need to all the time, but because it's something to do and I enjoy experimenting with my food to make it taste good during my different diets." She added then sipped her water once more.

"On a different note, I have a modeling shoot tomorrow at Belmar beach. My friend Sally will be the photographer. She's taking photography classes and she's my main gal for when I need an outside photographer. We'll take the bus, it's just under an hour there. Sally is meeting me here at around 6am." Angela told her friend, understanding it if was too early for her or if she just wanted to soak in the new apartment.

"Technically he is right though, meat is meat and veggies are veggies, but for most with issues like that it isn't really about the food itself but what it represents to them, usually comfort or relieving stress, some even use it as a substitute for sex. For some it has even become an addiction, usually due to the high sugar content of their food. Mum always used to say that you can get addicted to anything and whether the addictive substance or action is harmful in itself or not the addiction is always harmful."
Molly ate a few more spoons of her meal and washed it down with a large mouthful of water.
"And yea, you're right people first have to want to change before anyone can help them change. For a guy like that client I would have focused on alternative foods as well but rather than trying to substitute meat for veggie I would have simply shown that veggies, when properly prepared can be as good as or better than meat, and let's not forget that it seems that most people don't really understand how versatile veggie are. Remember when we were kids how veggies was something you put on the side almost like a necessary evil. Sadly that's how most people still see veggies. But we both know that they can be the most glorious main component of almost any food. It's like you said, all about daring to experiment, like making courgette's into linguine with a fork and a speed peeler instead of using pasta, for example."
Molly stopped talking and smiled at her friend as she realised that it might seem as if she was trying to teach Angela her job, which was in no way her intention. It was just that she was just as passionate about food as Angela seemed to be. Instead she focused on her food as she listened to Angela as she changed the topic to her modelling career.

An hour by bus meant they'd have to leave at 5 am and that would mean getting up no later than 4:30 but to be on the safe side and have time to shower and do make up 4 am was probably more realistic. It was early as hell but at the same time it could be fun, and it could also be a good way to deepen the re-bonding they were in the process of.
"Sounds fun," she said and nodded.
Her bowl was empty and she finished the water.
"I can totally understand why this is your favourite place to eat during mid terms and finals."
Then as the older woman returned to clear the table Molly asked her about the paneer and the woman confirmed that it was her daughter who made it.
"My compliments to her then. Some of the best paneer I've had," Molly said and patted her belly to show that she was fully satisfied by the meal.

"He wasn't open to very much, which for someone his age it was something I've come to expect. His wife tried to push it on him and I shouldn't have even taken the job because it's just that much harder when the client isn't even the one who hired you. He wasn't willing to try much unless it was potatoes, deep fried and covered in salt or a blooming onion from Outback." Angela just shrugged as she also finished her meal then turned to the older woman when she came out and spoke with Molly. Then she turned to Angela and asked about the tea and the female nod. "You know me too well, two to go, please." Angela told the woman then grabbed her wallet out of her back pocket.

Putting down some cash with a tip Angela slid her wallet back into her pocket before standing up as the foam cups of tea came. "Thanks, doll." She said, ending the lunch date with a hug to the older woman and a kiss to each cheek. The woman did the same with Molly before the girls headed out.

"Sally will be there before us, she's staying there tonight with a cousin so we just gotta get there. We'll be meeting her at a cafe when our bus arrives." Angela told Molly as the two head towards the U-Haul store. "Let's get this truck and pack up as much as we can. Not that we're in a hurry but I want you to actually feel like you live in the apartment and not just there for a room." Angela said as she slid her hand into Molly's and enjoyed the walk.

"So with your art, I'm assuming you're still drawing and painting, yes? Anything else you've gotten into? Any charcoal drawing or sculpting?" Angela asked as she didn't want to dominate the conversation about herself and wanted to catch up on what Molly had gotten into over the years.

Molly nodded at Angela's question. She still drew and painted but the difference now was that her canvases were bigger and her supplies a lot more expensive than they had been before. The first painting she had done after having decided to get really serious about it had been a transitional self-portrait with one half of her face still being Leo and the other being Molly, as she imagined herself at the age of fifteen. The Leo half was done in mostly pale greens with red shadings against a lilac background and the Molly half had been done in deep reds with green shadings against a pale brown background. She pulled out her phone and opened it. There was a photo of it on her start screen which she showed Angela.
"I have tried my hands at sculpting a bit but well I still need a bit more practise. I was hoping I'd be able to find a studio on campus. Trust me you do not want me in a creative mode in your apartment," she said and chuckled.

When they arrived at the U-Haul store she checked out the key to her storage and a covered pick up truck.
"905," she said and checked the numbers on the key before looking up at what seemed like endless rows of garage doors.
"This is 103, so ... 905 should be ... over there ... I think."
She started walking down one of the aisles with a spring in her step. It was as Angela said. There was no rush but it would feel good to start making her room into something that resembled a home, rather than just a guest room.

Angela slid her arm around Molly to get closer to the woman as she pulled her phone out. "That's lovely!" She said then laughed at the idea of walking into Molly's room and seeing clay all over her table or thrown against the wall if she had a pottery table with the rotating base. "We do have an art studio on campus that is used after hours as a civilian art class or freelance studio. There's a fee of twenty dollars a month and the studio is available from 3pm to 8pm for non students." Angela said then chuckled as Molly was probably wondering how she knew of this.

"I have a male friend that does sculptures and took me there a few times to make pottery. He makes figures of anime characters and other pop culture beings but I stick with pottery. It was fun, dirty but it was fun. He's a sweet guy, very nerdy and will talk your ears off, and very gay." Angela explained as they head into the storage unit.

Once the unit was found Angela helped lift the door and nod as she saw the stuff that was inside. "Desk, art stuff, lots of art stuff." She said, smiling as she walked over to a sketch book that was laying on the desk. Picking it up Angela flipped through the pages and noticed the dates at the bottom. They were after the two had separated and showed a very emotional state of drawings. "I do have a few friends that wouldn't mind being models for you. Male and female." She said as she put the sketch book down.

"Most things that are dirty and messy are fun," Molly said with a giggle and at the same time wondered exactly how gay this friend of Angela's was.
Would her perhaps go for a girl like her? Her giggle intensified as she suddenly remembered a scene from some romantic movie she had watched with her mum and Ellie on their weekly movie night, where they each picked one movie and then watched all three together. She didn't remember the movie much but the scene was this woman at a pottery wheel making a tall vase. She was wearing nothing but a loose fitting white shirt and her legs were spread wide around the wheel and then shit guy walked in and ruined the vase trying to be cute and seductive and then the whole thing ended with the two of them having sex. She now imagined herself coming up behind Angela's gay friend and doing the same to him. Not that she had any idea what he looked like but from Angela's description she imagined him on the short side, unkempt hair dyed blue, or purple, with glasses and a neatly groomed goatee. She bit her lip and let out an involuntary moan just as they found unit 905 at the end of a long aisle.

"Yea those are some stuff I did just after the move," Molly said and picked up the sketchbook after Angela put it down.
"As you may have noticed most of them are of you, one way or another. And some of them are of me as I had already begun to imagine myself as a girl."
She flipped through the sketch book to one of the last sheets where there was a drawing of Angela and of a feminine version of Leo having not yet fully become Molly. Angela was sitting up against a tree with Leo's head in her lap, they were both in dresses and while Angela had been chesty even back then there was also a hint of breasts under Leo's dress.
"I ... made this the night before I came out to Ellie and now that I'm here and have found you again I ... ummm ... want you to have it. It is how I imagined the two of us as girls."
Molly paused and pressed the back of her right hand against her left eye to stop a tears from forming.
"I missed you so much that summer. I wish you could have been there to share all the emotional turmoil with, to be the first person I came out to."

"I do enjoy a messy time." Angela cooed and looked around the unit and was trying to figure out what all could fit in the truck and what could stay behind for a later date. Looking over at Molly as she spoke of the sketch pad Angela nod, she had seen the drawings and while she enjoyed them, they reminded her how fat she used to be. She didn't say anything and nod as she was told to keep the one sketch. It was nice, but a reminder of her past. Though she knew she needed to embrace who she was to truly enjoy who she had become. "I'll get it framed and put it above my desk." Angela said before kissing her friends cheek.

"For all we know if we stayed together we might not be the people we are now. For better or worse, we will never know. By you coming out the way you did you opened up your fathers bigoted side and allowed for yourself and family to get away from that. By me not having you as a safety net I may have never had the courage or need to better myself. You were my rock, and with that taken away I was forced to make a change. We both changed, and now while we're still changing we found each other once more and can continue to grow together." Angela said as she kissed her friends cheek.

"Let's go through what you need today and what can wait." Angela said then turned back to the well organized unit. "A desk will be needed, your clothes, art supplies. Blankets and any pots and pans that you like." Angela added as she listed off what Molly would need at the moment.

Molly nodded as Angela talked about how things might have been different if they had not been separated all those years ago, as painful as it had been it had probably been necessary for the two of them to become who they were.
"Yea. Had I not had to move away there is a strong possibility that we'd still be a very awkward boy and one fat girl, tied to each other by some abstract ball and chain of emotions, comfort and who knows, unless we did it to ourselves we might both still be virgins."
She paused as she realised half of that was actually true. She had actually been a virgin until less than twelve hours ago and it was Angela who had removed her virginity. With an awkward giggle she loaded a large box of paints, brushes and various art supplies into the back seat of the pick up. Next was the desk, a desk chair and a small armchair, a lamp and with all that loaded onto the flatbed of the pick up boxes of clothes and books went in and around the desk along with a couple of cardboard tubes with posters in them.
"I think that's about what I need for now."
Left behind were boxes of kitchen utensils, which she didn't need because Angela had everything they'd need. Also left behind were about a dozen large canvases wrapped in paper and neatly tied strings that she intended to find some way of exhibiting at some small gallery through one of her professors once the term started.

"Speaking of lost virginities," she said as she pulled out of the U-Haul loading zone.
"When did you lose yours?"
It was perhaps a very personal question but it was Angela after all and in the light of what she had said before about how they might not have become who they were had they not been separated it did seem significant.

"It was to ourselves, well your virginity." Angela said, chuckling as she began to help get the truck loaded up and everything that Molly wanted to pack. The truck was tied down and when they finished Angela helped lock up and got into the passenger seat. "Ah, my v-card." She said, chuckling as she put her seatbelt on and rolled her window down a bit for some air. "I was still fat, so my self-esteem wasn't where it is now. So when I got my first boyfriend I did what I could to keep him, which meant losing my virginity in the back of his car. He broke up with me a month later and after that I really hit a low point in my life. My parents were going through their divorce, my mother was emotional and my sister was trying to balance being there for me and my mother. I distanced myself from the two, not wanting to put anymore on them than they had to deal with." Angela said as she was comfortable telling Molly but wasn't sure if Molly was going to take the next part very lightly.

"At my lowest, when I felt lower than dirt, I just remember waking up in the hospital." She suddenly said and sighed as she looked at her arm. "I vaguely remember Amber finding me in the tub, screaming for my mom and the next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital. My wrist wrapped up with gauze and an IV blood bag putting new blood into me." Angela wasn't trying to get emotional but she couldn't help it.

"My parents were there, both of them putting their differences aside, Amber holding my hand. I never wanted to reach that low again, and put them through that pain again. I felt horrible for doing that to them and knew it was because I was so weak. So from that day I promised to better myself, to become stronger. And now here I am, keeping that promise to myself." Angela said, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I was going to tell you later, but since you asked I figured now was a good time." She sighed, not liking that memory but it was the moment that changed her life.

What began as a sad story about an insecure girl with self-esteem issues letting a boy take her virginity more to keep having a boyfriend than because he was the one, or because she loved him, or anything like that, soon turned darker, much darker. Molly didn't dare glance over at her friend when she talked about the absolute low point of her life, when her younger sister Amber had found her in the tub with her wrists slit open. Had she done so she would have started to cry and that wouldn't be a good thing while she was driving. She did nod and listen though and when she was finished with her story and it had come to a happy ending of sorts, with Angela still alive and keeping the promise she had made to herself in that hospital bed, Molly reached out her right hand and took Angela's left hand.

Her friend had been so low that she had tried to end her own life and her best friend, perhaps her only friend, had not been there for her. Molly couldn't help but thinking that if she hadn't had to move away Angela had never tried to kill herself. She would have cried in Leo's arms and Leo would have held her tightly, and comforted her, until she was all cried out and then he would have gone looking for the boy who had hurt his best friend and with no regards for his own safety punched the guy. Then again, had she not had to move away Angela might very well have lost her virginity in a different way. Perhaps the boyfriend who stole it and hurt her was a desperate attempt at replacing Leo.

Molly too had of course had her low points since the move but never that low, never to the point of not wanting to live anymore, but each and every time she had missed having her best friend's arms to cry in. With just a block left she felt she couldn't hold back the tears much longer and she had barely made it to the house and parked the car on the street when the tears flooded her eyes.
"I should have been there to hold you," she said with a loud sob.
"I'm so so sorry for you."
She pressed her hands against her eyes and then she leaned over and gave Angela a big comforting hug.

Angela knew it was going to be rough for Molly to hear what had happened and while she should have waited for them to be stationary, she had to let it out at that moment or keep holding it in. It was truly the lowest point of her life and one that had caused her to make a change or accept who she was and keep taking the abuse. Even family members joked about her weight, making fat jokes, how she'll grow up to be a cat hoarder or have a heart attack at the age of 20. The fact she was broken up with a month after losing her virginity was just the icing on the cake and the event to push the female over the edge. Nothing in her life was going right, with her parents getting a divorce and her best friend moving away. She had lost it all, and couldn't take it anymore.

Angela gently held her friends hand and during the silent ride back to the apartment Angela could only keep reflecting on that day. The brief flashes of her sister finding her, the foctors hovering over her then waking up with her parents and sister in the room. It was all such a flash and when Angela came to she could barely believe she went through with it.

When the car pulled up to the apartment complex Angela turned to Molly with red eyes, tears welled up and her hand shaking that was holding Molly's. Angela didn't say anything and just embraced her friend, hugging her and sobbing as if she was letting out all the emotion she had saved up over the years. There wasn't a force in the world that could break Angela's hold on Molly as she didn't want to lose her friend again and couldn't imagine her life without her. She gripped the back of Molly's shirt and cried into her shoulder like she would when someone had hurt her feelings back in the day.

Molly placed one hand on the back of Angela's head and softly caressed her hair, the other was wrapped around her shoulders and Molly cried too, if perhaps not as much but it was exactly like back on the day when the world had hurt one of them. Molly could barely believe what Angela had just told her. She had had no idea just how bad things had been for her friend after she left. It also felt a bit strange to realise that the strong confident woman Angela had become still had this fragile, insecure little girl inside, just as she herself still had that awkward scrawny and uncomfortable boy inside, and it was those two who sat there in the pick up outside the apartment complex hugging and crying against each other's shoulders.

Neither of them would have been able to say how long the sat like that before there was a knock on the passenger side window. When Molly looked up it was Paula outside with a concerned look on her face.
"I thought that was you two," the older woman said as the window was rolled down.
"Are you ok?"

Angela had her eyes closed and wasn't planning to pull back from her friend until she heard Paula's voice. Slowly opening her eyes she eventually pulled back, with a kiss to Molly's cheek before nodding to Paula as she wiped her cheek and used her thumb to wipe under her eyes. "I told Molly about my attempted suicide." She told Paula as the older woman already knew about it. Angela had shared her story with the older female during a drunken conversation that got pretty deep for both females. One where Paula shared her feelings about the divorce she went through and how she was too old to date again.

"Enough tears, we gotta get this truck unpacked and I'm in need of a workout." Angela said as she was tired of crying, she didn't do it often and actually couldn't remember the last time she had shed a sad tear. She wasn't the easily emotional woman she was when she was younger. She had found ways to keep her emotions in check and to channel them in other ways.

"Paula, want to help us get this stuff into the apartment or are you gonna just leave two helpless women to do it themselves?" Angela joked as she slid to the door and climbed out of the truck.

"For what it's worth Angela, I'm glad you shared," Molly said and gave her friend a brief smile while wiping away the tears on her face.
She returned the kiss on the cheek and then got out of the pick up truck. She opened the flatbed and started unloading boxes.
Paula nodded when Angela told her the reason for the public display of emotions and gave her a comforting, almost maternal hug.
"I just got home," Paula said as she broke the hug and took the first box from Molly.
"And of course I would never dream of leaving two lovely kittens like yourselves to carry all those boxes all by yourself."

One by one they loaded the boxes into the elevator and sent it up to the third floor while taking the stairs themselves. With three of them now moving the boxes it was a quick process to get it all up and into the apartment where each box was placed in, or just outside, Molly's room. They saved the desk for last and were done within half an hour.
"Well that's me knowing what I'll be doing tonight," Molly said as she and Angela put the desk in place by the window opposite the bed.
"But it'll be good to get properly settled in."
She walked over to Paula and gave the older woman a kiss.
"Thanks for the help and maybe you'd like to come by tonight for dinner."

When the move was done Angela figured that would be good for her workout and she also had some work to do while Molly was getting her room in order. At the offer of coming over for dinner Paula gave a nod. "Sure, my son will actually be here later this afternoon so I'll bring him!" The older woman seemed excited and so did Angela. "Oh good! I'll finally get to meet him!" Angela shared that excited tone before walking over to Molly. "Have fun with your room, I gotta shower then call some clients and check in with them. Don't forget, we'll be at the beach in the morning for the photoshoot." Angela said as Paula smirked.

"You're going to a photoshoot with Angela? Ah shit, better wear some baggy clothes to hide that boner. She doesn't exactly make it easy to not get aroused during those shoots." Paula warned Molly as Angela smirked and waved before heading to her room. Paula smiled at Molly and walked to her room with the female.

"You really hit the jackpot with Angela. Her parties are fun, her friends are as about relaxed as they come. You'll be hard pressed to not get your dick wet at least a few times a week." Paula cooed as she sat on the edge of Molly's bed. "Need any help getting your room in order? I don't have to pick Jordan up from the bus stop until later." Paula told Molly as Angela took her shower, put on a black thong, a black muscle tank and took her contacts out and put on her black rimmed glasses.

"Baggy jeans it is then, and tight underwear," Molly said with a smile at Paula while Angela headed off to shower and then check in with a few of her clients.
She picked up a box of clothes and set it down in front of the closet. She did like the thought of getting her dick wet a few times a week as Paula bluntly put it. Last night's experiences had certainly given her a taste for sex and now with Angela just across the corridor and Paula down stairs she figured she'd never have to masturbate again, at least not through college.
"I'd love some help," she said when Paula offered to stay and help her unpack and get her room in order.
Perhaps it was more a reason to keep Paula hanging around than anything else, and maybe the beginning of an erection in her panties played a big part in that.
"These will need to go on hangers ad into the closet," she said and opened the box which was full of carefully folded dresses, mostly about knee length, in various colours and patterns, underneath a number of hangers, one for each dress.
She then went and got another box of jeans, sweat pants, and slacks which she put away in the bottom drawer of the chest before going back to bring in a box of tops and another containing her underwear. Not really thinking about the potential innuendo in letting Paula put away the underwear she began putting the tops on hangers and making room for them in the closet next to the dresses.

Paula nod as she was more than happy to help Molly put her clothes away. The growing erection hadn't gone unnoticed but they had work to do and the fun would have to wait for a moment. "I remember my college days, I love them. The parties, the outfits, the open sex. Though when I was in college..." She stopped, chuckling as she grabbed the box that was handed to her and opened to see the bra and panties sets. "I'm showing my age if I tell you when I went to college." She mused, giggling as she was sure to put the sets together, admiring the pairs before she folded them and put them in the drawer. "I see you love your black bra and panties." The older woman made the comment and held up a pair of black panties.

"I'm surprised you can fit that cock in these." She joked as she put the panties in the drawer. "I would suggest boxer briefs for you, but I think getting away from anything male oriented is your goal and wouldn't suit you well. It's funny, you want to wear panties and Angela wants to wear boxers when she can." Paula chuckled, looking over at Molly and smiling a motherly smile.

"Does my presence here excite you?" She finally addressed the elephant in the room, or the trunk of one at least. "I doubt until you build up a tolerance you're going to be able to go a day without popping wood. Angela is known for her lack of clothing, her friends as well. So, good luck with that." Paula laughed once more before sitting on the edge of the bed, grabbing clothes out of the boxes, putting them on hangers then handing it to Molly to put away in the closet.

When Paula brought up her age in the context of when she went to college Molly paused for a moment and looked at the woman sitting on her bed.
"It can't have been that long ago," she said with a smile, and while it was perhaps flattering to the older woman, Molly meant it and ever since Paula had mentioned her son Molly had pictured a boy in his mid teens, at the very most, unless of course she had him very early.
"So your son doesn't live with you?" Molly asked cautiously not wanting to stir up any memories of a bad divorce and custody procedure if such was the case.
She then nodded at Paula's comment on her underwear preferences and with a chuckle admitted that even back when they were kids Angela had always been something of a tomboy.
"More boy than girl in her head but probably not to the point of actually wanting to be a boy, if you get my meaning."

She hung the last of the tops and was just about to go for another box when Paula asked the rather insinuating question. Molly had thought that even if she had been untucked since they got home that her erection had not been that obvious. Perhaps it was obvious to Paula because she was looking for signs of Molly's arousal but either way she nodded.
"Yea, she's not making it easy, is she? And to be honest neither are you. Last night was awesome and even now when you're fully dressed in your everyday clothes I can still picture you naked and well ... it's hard not to get affected."
With most of the clothes now put away and only a couple of boxes with books, and posters to be put up, were left Molly sat down next to Paula.
"I hope you're not offended because well ..."
Molly left the sentence unfinished and bit her lip nervously.

"No, he's attending Berkeley in New York. He's in his second year and is going for computer science and studying musical arts. He loves putting together music using his computer. Not techno, but that EDM stuff as they call it, and putting together whole melodies using just his computer. He's always been a fan of music, you'd be hard-pressed to find him without a pair of headphones or earbuds on him." Paula explained as she kept helping Molly with her clothes and helping fill her closet.

"After the divorce he stayed with me when I moved into the apartment a few floors down. Then he was accepted to the college and stays in their dorms." She added then chuckled at the idea of Angela being a boy. "Well, if she was a boy she'd be still into girls. So, I don't think much would change for her." Paula joked and shook her head at the following statement. "No dear, I am not offended by you seeing me as I was last night and popping wood. I expect it out of you, just recently losing your virginity you don't have that endurance and mental ability to not get aroused. Everything is exciting to you because you haven't experienced it until just now." Paula explained then looked at her phone to see what time it was.

"I have a couple of hours, did you want to do a quickie?" She asked, showing how casual she was about sex and wanting to help Molly build up that tolerance. "I'd feel bad knowing I left you in such a state." She added as she was in a simple pair of shorts, ones that could be lowered with ease to expose her pantyless bottoms.

In college, second year, that meant that Jordan would be the same age as she and Angela were. It seemed impossible. That would put Paula closer to forty, if not more. The good new was that he was interested in music. After art and cooking music was Molly's big thing and even though she had left her entire record collection back in Seattle with her sister she had it all digitised on a 1TB external hard drive, and for discovering new music she used various streaming services. It was oddly enough mostly old music from even before her parents were born, and it was a wide mix of genres, from Beethoven and Stravinskij to much more extreme music such as Japanese Heavy Psych rockers Boris, but also experimental music like Throbbing Gristle. She was suddenly quite sure that she and Jordan would have at least that to talk about.

"Except she'd have one of these instead," Molly said and in a moment of uncharacteristic lewdness, probably unleashed by the loss of her virginity the night before, grabbed her crotch and in doing so felt her now almost fully erect cock throb against her hand.
"And without having experienced what she can accomplish with Big Blue I'm damned sure she's know how to handle it as well. Probably better than most men I'd say."
And she kept her hand on her cock, slowly rubbing it the way she imagined someone with female genitals might do it, all through Paula's musings about how she would gain more control over her erections with experience. There was wisdom to her words and Molly had no reason to doubt that despite Angela's tendency to wear close to nothing around the apartment, and apparently her friends as well, Molly would eventually manage to not walk around with a semi in her panties.

At the suggestion of a quickie, mentioned in the same sentence as having a couple of hours, Molly nodded and leaned over to kiss Paula, one hand fondling her breasts while the other remained between her legs. Gently she lay Paula down on the bed and kept kissing her.

"I can imagine Angela would be fucking all the women she could if she had a real cock. She already does a good job of getting into just about any females panties and if she was sporting a cock like yours she'd just do it faster. But, you're also getting there. We just gotta work on your stamina and endurance, as well as your shy attitude. I'm not saying you need to be an asshole, but more outgoing is always nice. Be a talker at times, whether it's about something random or something you're passionate about. Angela has surrounded herself by women who have goals and passions about those goals. So they will talk your ears off as much as you can talk theirs off. No one, and I mean no one within Angela's circle is boring." Paula mused then had barely enough time to smile before Molly kissed her.

With a pair of headphones on and wearing her black thong and muscle tank Angela walked into the bedroom. She was talking using her headphones mic with one of her clients. "Have fun." The woman mouthed before turning to leave, closing the door behind her so the moans couldn't be heard while she was on her call. She had actually stopped by to see how the women were doing but it was obvious they were doing just fine.

Paula giggled and broke the kiss. "She knows me well, I'm a moaner." She mused, smiling as she sat up and had Molly sit beside her. "So, I want you to call the shots. If you're going to make it with other women you need to be confident in your ability to give a good time. That means choosing positions because if you're fucking that girl hard enough she won't have enough brain cells left to think about any positions herself." Paula teased, but with a hint of truth.

"So, take charge and tell me how you want me and where you want me. Tell me you want me to slob on your cock, or you want me to spread my legs for your tongue. Or, just tell me to bend over, pull my shorts down and let you go to pound town." Paula added with a bit more lewdness.

Molly lost a bit of her nerve when Angela walked in on them making out but the casual attitude with which she wished them a good time and simply closed the door so their sounds of pleasure wouldn't make it through to her clients, or maybe even distract the curvy yet muscular woman. She sat back up next to Paula and listened to her talk about confidence in the ability to give a good time. If it as true what she said that if you fucked a woman hard enough they wouldn't be able to think about positions Molly assumed then that the best would be to start with the girl on top while she still had control over her brain and body. Then flip her over and pound her senseless. She then took Paula's advice about taking charge and tell the older woman how and where she wanted her and stood up in front of her.

The bulge in Molly's sweats were more than obvious now as her cock had reached full erection and the panties could no longer even hope to contain it. For many years she had felt this was a curse because it so often ruined the feminine outline of her crotch., but now she was not so sure anymore. Last night had proven the advantages of a big cock and she was about to put it to good use but there were a few things to be done first.

A few hours, Paula had said, that was more than enough time for more than a simple quickie so crossing her arms under her breasts Molly looked down at Paula and told her to remove her shorts, lay back and spread her legs as wide as she could.
"Keep the top on though," she said as she felt there was something alluring about her partner not being entirely naked.

Paula's shirt was a simple pink t-shirt, nothing on it but was tight to the woman's body. Paula was nowhere near Angela's bust size but her petite breasts fit her more petite body. "Yes ma'am." Paula cooed and scoot back so her head was on the pillows and she lift her hips to slid her shorts off. No panties as previously indicated and she tossed the shorts over to the side. Looking up at Molly the woman smirked a bit. "Usually in the porno the woman sucks the cock first, but I can appreciate the change. That just means when I'm done covering your cock in my spit I can get impaled with the lubed up member." Paula was a fan of talking dirty, that was clear. Such lewd words and actions spoken out of such a pretty pair of lips.

"Come on now, show me what your tongue can do." Paula reached down, sliding a finger down each side of her lips then spreading those fingers, taking the lips with them and showing Molly the inside of her already moistening sex. "I'm easily excited." Paula admitting, giggling as she wiggled her hips with anticipation.

In the other room Angela was still on calls with her clients, taking notes, changing diets and earning a decent pay as she did. She wasn't the most expensive nutritionist but she did have a decent cost to her. She even had her own website, it was simple and the reviews were all good. What bad reviews she got she would help fix and what fake bad reviews she got would be deleted. She was setting herself up for a good future and after college she planned to go all out with that business.

Back
Top Bottom