Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends Reunited for College. NSFW. [MsBloom x DeviantAngel]

"Oh she will, will she? Sounds like you've let Molly in about your masochist ways. Does she know about the nipple clamps in your toy box?" Milo asked as she three got comfy in their seats, Angela shaking her head as she looked over at her friend. "No, but she does now." She joked, giggling as she kissed Molly's cheek. "We recently just agreed to explore a more masochist friendship with each other, something of a mutual thing. She wants to explore it and I can teach her a thing or two. Though she's done a number on Paula already." Angela said as Milo smirked a bit.

"Oh then she'll fit in just fine." Milo purred as she slid her hand to Molly's thigh and rubbed gently. "What all have you two done so far?" Milo asked as Angela shrugged. "Not a whole lot, actually. Molly lost her virginity to Paula and myself in a threesome complete with vaginal and anal sex. So that's one hell of a way to pop your dick cherry." Angela mused as Milo laughed out loud. "I'd say, hole fuck that's a nice way to lose that cherry." She exclaimed as the bus began moving and the girls were on their way home.

At the comment about being spanked Angela groaned and rubbed her thighs. "If you stop before my cheeks are rosy red I'll be very disappointed." Angela told Molly and put her hand on the blonde's other thigh as both girls were rubbing.

Molly looked back and forth between Angela and Milo as they talked about nipple clamps and the deal she and Angela had made before going to bed the night before. Mutual experimentation with masochism and sex in general. It was both strange and fun to listen to them talk so openly which was something Molly was not used to, not even with Ellie, even if the two sisters had talked about sex of course, the way sisters do. It was something she could easily get used to though because it was both liberating and invigorating. College would indeed be fun and life changing.

When Milo placed her hand on her thigh Molly placed her hand on top of Milo's, not to remove it but to make sure she didn't. It felt great and Molly even slid the hand further down the inside, close enough that Milo's fingertips would be able to reach the base of her tucked cock, which had started to grow hard, and she was certain that by the time they got back to Trenton it would be quite uncomfortable to remain tucked for the last stretch back to the apartment.

Just a few days ago she would have blushed uncontrollably at the mention of the loss of her virginity in such a casual way as Angela described it to Milo but now she simply smiled and giggled a little. She even offered up a comment of her own about the state of exhaustion she had been in after the threesome.
"I'll tell you. Satisfying two such horny women with just one cock ..."
She trailed off and shook her head with a sly smile spread across her face.
"... even one as big as mine ..." she added and glanced over at Angela to see if she would confirm the claim and then at Milo to see her reaction.
"Though rumour has it that Big Blue is even bigger," she said with a wink at Milo to suggest she had some insight into what Angela had in her toy collection.

"Oh trust me you'll be sitting sideways for the rest of the evening, and part of tomorrow," Molly said as she felt Angela's hand on her other thigh and closed her eyes for a moment trying to imagine the state of Paula's breasts after the slapping they got the day before.
They would probably be quite bruised, but Paula had also suggested a more controlled pace and Molly intended to implement that when she now would have the chance to experiment on Angela's big round ass. She closed her eyes again and imagined herself in jeans with a thick broad leather belt that she pulled out, folded and then used to spank Angela, the way you saw in so many movies.
"And what about you then?" she asked Milo.

Angela so badly wanted to bust out laughing as Molly made sure to highlight how big her cock was. It was hilarious to Angela but she knew she had to back her friend up if she was going to lay Milo. "Just how big are we talking?" Milo asked and this was Angela's turn to back up her friend. "North of nine inches if I had to take a guess. I wasn't exactly interested in measuring it as much as I was trying to get it into my mouth and ass." Angela mused as she held out her hands and tried to put into perspective how big the cock was. "About there." She said as she put those hands on Molly's thighs and showed where her cock would reach if it was hard.

"Wow, maybe you won't be the only one sucking her off when we get to your apartment." Milo grinned and was sure to grab Molly's crotch since she was lured that way anyways. "Oh, I can feel it!" She licked her bottom lip then leaned over and kissed Molly's cheek. "Ever fuck someone so flexible that they can lick your balls while you fuck them at the same time. Cause I can do that." She purred and licked Molly's neck, from the bottom up to the females earlobes.

"I guess I should have told you that Milo here used to be a gymnast and has studied the art of the Kamasutra." Angela said as she had to laugh, all of her friends seemed to be a bunch of horny women but in truth they were all just comfortable around each other. Too many times a college female has gotten raped, drugged or worse when going out with random people at parties. For Angela and her friends they had a safe place to party and usually always traveled in pairs. Yes they were horny bitches, but their circle of trusted friends helped satisfy that need.

"I think we're going to have some fun when we get back to the apartment." Milo mused and removed her hand so she could shoot a text to her roommate about when she was going to be back at the dorm. "As long as I get my spanking." Angela purred and kissed her bestfriends cheek.

Back at the apartment the first thing Molly did was to go to her room where she dropped off her bag and inspired by her fantasy from the bus she untucked her semi-erect cock and changed into a pair of baggy black cargo pants and a wide belt. With it she wore nothing but a black bra. When she came back out she smiled at Milo and walked up to Angela and with a seductive smirk she undid the belt and pulled it out.
"Rumour has it that you've been a very naughty girl," she said trying her best to sound assertive and confident in what she was doing, folding the belt in half and cracking it.
"How many slaps would you say she deserves," Molly asked Milo.
"Ten? Twenty?"
"I'd start with ten and see how wet it gets her and then maybe add another ten," Milo suggested.
"That sounds like a plan," Molly said and told Angela to bare her butt and assume a position appropriate for receiving her punishment.

When the three got back to the dorm Angela and Milo head to her room as Angela changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top while Milo changed in much the same. Really just relaxed wear so the women could sit and go over the photos and kill time. As soon as the girls walked out of the room Angela came face to face with Molly and her eyes went wide for a moment as she was caught off guard. As the woman began to speak Angela knew she couldn't giggle. It was different seeing Molly in this type of light and it was quite exciting as she seemed into the role she was pulling.

"Oh thanks, Milo." Angela said as she shook her head and turned to the bar at the kitchen. "Let me help with that." Milo said as she walked over and grabbed Angela's shorts and yanked them down. "Gasp! No panties!" Milo exclaimed as Angela put her hands on the bar and leaned forward with her ass out. "Be gentle." Angela pleaded as she had to admit it was quite exciting, her ass wiggling a bit as she waited for the spanks of the belt.

"No panties indeed," Molly said and ran her hand softly over Angela's buttocks.
"She really is a such a naughty naughty girls isn't she."
Milo agreed and moved to stand behind Molly who told Angela to count out the slaps before letting the first one land,rather softly, on those large magnificent buttocks with a moist sound of leather against skin.

As she prepared for the second slap Molly felt Milo's breasts against her back and her hands of her hips. After the second slap, which was harder, Milo's left hand slid upwards to play with Molly's breasts and the other hand cupped the rather obvious bulge between her legs.
After the third slap Molly was fully erect and Milo undid her shorts taking out her cock and starting to caress it softly.
"You sure wasn't exaggerating," Milo said as she felt the size of it in her hand.
After the fourth slap Milo kissed Molly's neck and began to stroke her cock with her whole hand wrapped around it.
With the fifth slap Molly let out a loud moan. This was not what she had expected but she sure was not complaining.

Angela groaned as the slap came, her eyes on the floor as her head hung between her shoulders. She could try to overpower Molly, but this was her time to shine and she seemed to be loving it. Milo was also enjoying it as she pressed her chest against Molly's back and stroked her cock. She was going to play her cards and get Angela punished correctly while also enjoying the thick cock in her hand. "Mmm, what are you gonna do when you're done spanking her?" Milo whispered as she kissed Molly's neck.

"Yes my mistress, what are you going to do to me? I crave that fat cock of yours Molly, let Milo and I taste it." Angela purred as Milo bit her lip, her thighs rubbing together as she imagined herself and Angela sucking Molly's cock together. "I doubt my tight little pussy could handle such a cock, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't willing to try." Milo whispered as the tip of her tongue slid across Molly's neck.

"Ever fucked an Asian in the ass before, Molly?" She growled as her cock gripped harder and stroked faster. "Don't waste that load Molly, you better share it with us." Angela warned as she looked at how fast Molly was being stroked and knew the trans woman's endurance wasn't the best just yet.

After the belt had made Angela's beautiful ass jiggle a sixth time Molly almost started to lose count due to the dirty talk of the two sexy women and of course the soft strokes of Milo's hand along the length of her cock. She paused before the seventh slap and just enjoyed the feeling of Milo's breasts on her back and her hands on her body.
"I'm going to shove my cock deep inside her ass and fuck her until she can't remember her name," Molly said and momentarily turned her head to look Milo in the eyes.
"And you ... you're going to suck her clit until she begs for permission to orgasm,"" she added and kissed the Asian girl.
"How does that sound my little pet?"
She now addressed Angela and made that very clear by grabbing hold of her old friend's hair and pulling her head up just as the seventh slap landed across those reddening buttocks.

Then she laughed at Angela's question and request.
"You know I haven't you naughty girl. The only asses I've fucked are yours and Paula's but ..."
She paused and grinned.
"Don't you worry about me not sharing my loads with you. "
The ninth slap came down quite a bit harder than the previous eight. Molly was close now. She had never felt as good as she did in that moment, spanking her friend with a belt while being stroked and teased by Milo. She was inn complete control or at least that was the way everything was supposed to appear.

The tenth and last slap sort of missed its target and landed just below the curve of Angela's buttocks and then, being really close to blowing a load now, Molly positioned herself to start fucking her friend aiming her cock at her delightfully pink anus. She then changed her mind and thrust her cock into Angela's cunt. It would be a lovely sight to see Milo eat that load out of Angela and then snowball it with her.

Milo listened to the instructions intently and gave a nod once she could answer. "I would love to suck her clit as you fuck her ass. She'll love it." Milo mused as Angela nod and winced as she was yanked up by her hair and another slap landed across her big ass. "Sounds like you better stay true to those words." Angela said as she could feel her ass burning, the warmth of the slaps radiating through her loins.

Another slap came and Angela pet out a lengthy pant, it was stinging, but it mixed with her pleasure and felt amazing. It was what she wanted, to be treated like a whore and Molly was doing a good job of it. Milo kept stroking the females cock, going deep to the base then going forward until the head of Molly's cock was surrounded by her foreskin. She was gently, but also quick as she tried to match Molly's enthusiasm.

The tenth and final slap came and Angela let out a scream, her ass was raw but her cunt was soaking. Her head hung again, having no idea Molly was getting into position to fuck her. Milo let go of the females cock and was quick to strip naked as Molly got behind Angela. Getting to her knees Milo got into position to suck on Angela's clit just as she would feel Molly's cock fill her sex. She let out another loud moan, her pussy clamping down instantly and gushing juices onto Milo's tongue. The female was already on edge and the fat cock filling her sent it over.

"Fuck me like you hate me Molly!" Angela growled and pushed back against the massive member, meeting Molly's thrusts and showing her best friend just slutty she could be. She wasn't fat Angela anymore, she was a sex machine and using her endurance and push back against her friend as she fucked her.

Fuck her like she hated her? Molly was unsure if she could fulfil that wish but she took it to mean that Angela wanted to get fucked as roughly and forcefully as possible and with little care for Angela's pleasure. She grabbed Angela's hair again and this time she pulled her up close to her own body. She wrapped one hand lightly around Angela's throat and the other hand went to her friend's breasts groping them roughly and having felt her friend's orgasm gush all over her legs she pulled her cock almost all the way out before slamming it back in with all the force she could muster. She could feel her cock pound against Angela's cervix and groaned. She repeated this a few times before increasing the pace to something that was close to mechanical, the depth and power of each thrust was still the same as those first thrusts.
"Take it you filthy slut," Molly muttered and pressed the nails of her thumb and middle finger into one of Angela's nipples.
"You whore!"
Her voice grew louder and more assertive.

There was something about how Angela's pussy clamping down hard with those first orgasmic cramps that had stopped Molly's impending orgasm and she could easily pound her friend hard and deep much longer than she had expected to. This would also mean that when she did blow her load it would be a big one but that was minutes away.
"Fucktoy. Cockslut. Fucking WHORE."
The words gushed out of Molly and she had no idea where they came from but they were not forced. They were a natural part of the hard pounding she was giving to her best friend.

Some time later, maybe as much as ten minutes, Molly felt her testicles tense and she knew she was about to shoot a big load deep into Angela's cunt. As impossible as she would have thought it to be she increased speed and power with each thrust and reaching for Milo's hair told the Asian girl to suck the cum out of Angela as soon as she pulled her cock out.
"And don't you fucking miss a single drop," she added and let out a loud cry as she filled her friend's vagina with her cum.
When she pulled out after her testicles were drained she could barely stand and stumbled backwards to the couch where she sat down to watch Milo suck Angela clean.

While not ignorant to the fucking her body was receiving Angela was too enthralled in the event to make any comments and it too all she had to just not scream from the pleasure her body was being forced to take. She knew a scream would warrant a welfare check on the apartment so she had to keep the tone down. Her non groped breast heaved over her body, bouncing about as her ass jiggled and reddened from the pelvis of Molly crashing into her.

Milo was more than surprised as Molly took it to heart and began fucking Angela like she hated her. She stood up and stood to the side to watch, her mouth curling into a smirk as Angela was getting the fuck she wanted and always spoke of. "That's right Molly, what a dirty slut." Milo mirrored what the redhead was saying and watched as Angela was soaking it all up.

Milo rushed to the side of Molly as she was pulled by her hair. She gave a nod and when the moan sounded from Molly and Angela she dropped to her knees. Milo soon had her face between her friends cheeks and sucking the cum right out of her pussy. She slurped, sucked and rubbed Angela's pussy until she fell back onto her ass with a huff. Angela laid her head on the bar and took a few deep breaths.

"I'm gonna get you back." She growled as she planned to make sure she stretched that asshole of Molly's. "I'm gonna fuck your ass raw with big blue, when you least expect it." She added loud enough to make sure Molly could hear it. Letting out a sigh she rubbed her pussy a bit, feeling that Milo did a good job before walking over and sitting on the couch beside Molly. "What'd you think?" Angela asked as Milo walked over with her naked self and sat on Molly's lap. "So, you got enough left in those balls for me?" She asked but didn't want the hard fucking Angela just received.

Despite the huge load she had just shot into Angela Molly was still fully erect and her cock was covered in a thick layer of slimy secretions from herself and Angela alike. She was still horny and excited by what had just happened and by the sight of the Asian woman diligently licking up the mess she had left in her friend's pussy until she fell back on her ass. Two days ago she would have been completely spent from such a huge orgasm but when Milo asked if she had enough left for her Molly nodded. She certainly had more to give the Asian girl and also to give Angela the protein shake she had promised her.

She turned and looked at Angela while groping Milo's body.
"I don't doubt for a second you will but not now, not today," she said and smiled.
"Right now you are going to be a good little slut and help your friend here suck my cock so I can fuck her."
It wasn't that Molly wouldn't have been able to just lift Milo up onto her cock and pound her silly but this was not about ability but about ... dominance? If she was honest Molly was not really sure what it was about.

Milo moved so she was sitting on one side of Molly and Angela was sitting on the other. Milo looking to Angela before smirking. "I think you created a monster." She joked as Angela laughed and nod her head. "No shit, I'm gonna have to knock her down a PEG or two." Angela smirked, figuring Molly would get that joke as she spoke of pegging the woman. "Enjoy this right now, cause you're gonna be sore when big blue is punching that prostate of yours and having you cum like a fucking faucet until your balls are nothing but raisens." Angela warned before both women were on their knees beside Molly and leaning down to her cock.

Angela was going to absolutely destroy Molly's ass, but for the time being this was her show and she obediently took the females cock into her mouth as Milo moved lower to suck on her balls. Both women having their asses in the air and wiggling their booties as they pleasured Molly.

"I'm gonna have to visit more often." Milo muttered against Molly's sack before sucking one of her balls between her cheeks and letting it go with a 'pop' as the testicle returned to the sack and Milo went back to licking and sucking on the balls once more as Angela bobbed up and down, grabbing Molly's hand and putting it on her head to hold her hair back.

Molly felt like some ancient queen as she sat there on the couch, her legs slightly parted, with two women servicing her sexually and poking their delightful asses into the air for Molly to grope and caress. She gave Milo's a few exploratory slaps with her hand while she was a lot more gentle with Angela's already spanked and bright red ass.

The comment about taking her down a PEG had made her giggle and despite the playful threat that followed Molly was curious about big blue and was actually looking forward to being introduced to the toy that Paula had spoken so well of.

Looking down at the two eager faces between her legs, one gobbling down her cock as if it was dessert and the other trying to swallow down her testicles Molly smiled and reaching further she found both women's pussies, pushing a finger into each as she thrust up into Angela's mouth.
"You might just have to do that," she said to Milo and was slightly disappointed at having her hand removed from the Asian woman's pussy but pleased to have it placed on Angela's head. She pulled her other finger out of Angela and put that hand on her friend's head instead while grabbing Milo's hair with the hand that had been in her pussy moments before and held her tightly in place as well.
"There we are you fucking sluts," she said with a loud groan as she now held both women firmly in place against her crotch.

She let out a giggle as she thought that all she needed now was two mouths of her breasts and a pussy on her face and everything would be perfect.

With both women locked onto Molly's cock they sucked, licked and enjoyed worshiping the member. Though there was something burning in the depths of Milo's loins as she hadn't gotten fucked yet and she wasn't going to be left out. Yanking her head back Angela was pushed to the side and Milo's hand shot up to Molly's jaw, gripping it tightly before crashing into her lips with her own. The petite female swung her leg over Molly's lap and used her other hand to grab the cock between them. "Damn girl, get some." Angela cheered as she sat back and watched as Milo impaled herself on the monster cock and moaned heavily into the kiss.

Releasing her lips from Molly's the female rest her forehead against the redheads as her hips began to grind and ride Molly like she was a mechanical bull. Her hips moved liked an expert and the cock inside her pierced places not yet reached by a real dick. "Look me in the eyes when you fuck me." She growled before grabbing Molly's hands and moving them to her ass.

"Oh fuck." Angela raised a brow and was thorough impressed with the smaller female as she handled Molly's cock. "Molly, I think you better give her what she wants." Angela then leaned down, getting a good look at Molly's cock stretching Milo and seeing how tight the fit was. "Is she squeezing your cock good? Cause that thing is white like paper." She joked but the fit did look incredibly tight and Milo wasn't the biggest of females.

Milo's sudden and rather aggressive, if not desperate, move took Molly by surprise to say the least but it was also quite arousing to realise that she had somehow driven this woman into such a sexual frenzy that she literally impaled herself on Molly's cock. As Milo took charge all Molly could do was groan helplessly and follow her lead. It was clear that the petite Asian knew exactly what she was doing and from the way she moaned when Molly bottomed out inside her, it was also clear that she had never had a cock as big as Molly's.

Molly looked up and met Milo's eyes as their foreheads were pressed together. She grabbed the woman by the hips and started to thrust up into her. Her cock already felt as if it was about to explode again but having already released one load she could control herself, at least a little while longer.
"Lick us," she told Angela.
"Lick my balls and cock as they go in and out of Milo's cunt."
She barely spoke the c word before letting out a loud moan of pleasure from how dirty it made her feel, in the good way.

Angela was about to give Molly what she wanted but then her phone rang. Jumping up she grabbed her phone and smiled as she pulled it up to her ear. "Hey mom!" She said as she head to her room and closed the door. "Oh just relaxing with my new roommate." She said then told her mother about who her roommate was and a squeal coming next that caused Angela to hold the phone away from her ear.

While Angela was gone Milo slowed her grinding. "I can feel your cock pulsing inside my pussy. If you cum before I get off, you better believe you're going again." She growled and began to grind her hips down into Molly once more. Her pussy was tight, to the point she was yanking and pulling on Molly's thick cock and her pussy wasn't letting go.

"Sorry if I stole your thunder, but a girl can watch someone else getting fucked for so long until they need a taste." She added then slid off of Molly's meat and moved so she was laying on the couch with her head on the pillow. Spreading her legs she put her right leg on the back of the couch and hung the other off the cushions. "Come to Molly, give me a reason to keep coming back for more." She then motioned with her finger for Molly to come to her as her other hand rubbed her pink cunt.

Hearing Angela's phone go off and distracting her room mate from performing the given task put a disappointed look on Molly's face but hearing her answer the phone put a smile on it and she chuckled contentedly. Perhaps the situation was a bit embarrassing but not for her. In a way it kind of fit with Angela's masochistic side getting a call from her mum just after having been spanked and properly fucked. She even let out a slightly louder moan just for the hell of it but then she turned her full attention to Milo who was slowing down and riding her much less demandingly.

She was just about to suggest that if she shot her load before Milo got off she'd eat her clean and not stop until she had orgasmed when Milo slid off of her with a wet plopping noise. That's how tight her pussy had been around Molly's cock and Molly let out a sigh as it felt as if more blood was now being pushed into her already rock hard cock, making it throb and leak precum. She swallowed hard and took a few deep breaths before positioning herself between Milo's legs, aiming her cock at that tight hole again.
"Oh don't you worry," she said and thrust her cock inside, hard and balls deep in one thrust.
"I'll give you something to remember."
She was still pumped up on adrenaline from having dominated Angela. She grabbed hold of Milo's hair and started pounding the petite, tight, Asian hard and deep, the way she had with Paula the day before. It was easier to hold back having already had one orgasm.

"Nothing, just some friends being assholes." Angela said as her mother had heard the loud moans given to make Angela blush. Shaking her head she went on talking to her mother. She had her orgasm so it was Milo's turn. Angela laid out on her bed, butt naked and talking with her mother with her sister in the background yelling and Angela laughing as her mother kept telling her to shut up.

Milo giggled and looked down at Molly's cock, seeing the white flesh slowly turn red again as the blood returned. "I said I was tight. Right? Oh well, I'm tight as fuck baby." She grinned and spread her legs on the couch and motioned for Molly to come to her. When the trans woman plunged her cock into her waiting cunt Milo reached up, biting into Molly's shoulder as she screamed. "Fuck!" She yelled into her pale flesh, not breaking the skin but it would leave an imprint of teeth. "God damn girl." Milo panted, leaning back s her cunt was full to the point her cervix was punched and damn near lights out.

"Give it baby, give it to me." She begged and as Molly began to pump into her pussy the female moaned and tried to grind her hips against the thrusting. "Any deeper and you'll rearrange my guts." She laughed out loud, more of a laugh of appreciation as she kept taking Molly's giant cock.

Having re-asserted some level of dominance over Milo with that one hard thrust Molly was not late to give the petite, insanely tight, Asian everything she had. She placed her hands on the arm rest for support and rising above Milo, her breasts jiggling just out of reach, she pounded that tight cunt with a passion bordering on violent. It was as if she was fully intent on bruising every inch of the inside of her vaginal canal and beat her cervix to a pulp with the head of her cock.

She smiled at the comment about rearranging her guts but didn't let up the now almost furious pace with which she was giving it to Milo in long deep thrusts, letting her have the full length of her cock with each thrust. She wanted it to go on forever but having driven herself into a frenzy she soon felt yet another load rising up from her testicles and it would be another big one.

She let out a loud growling noise as it felt as if her cock exploded inside Milo. The first shot of semen exiting with such force it almost hurt.
"Godfuckingdamnit," she cursed and felt herself keep orgasming even after having spent all the semen in her testicles.
She then collapsed onto the much smaller woman. Her cock still hard and throbbing as the tightness of Milo's cunt refused to let the blood leave it.
"Oh Ange," Milo called out.
"Dessert is ready."
Despite being spent and exhausted Molly couldn't help but giggle.

Milo was a simple hole at the moment, used for Molly's perverted needs and the Asian was just lucky to benefit from them. The hard thrusts had her head bouncing about, her breasts jiggling over her chest and cunt screaming with lewd noises. The sloshing, squelching and slapping between her thighs filling the room. At the loud growl Milo's eyes flew open, feeling the load dump inside of her cunt as the two came together. The tiny Asian then clinching her eyes shut, high pitched whimpers coming from the woman before a breathy release as her orgasm hit its high.

"Fuuuuck!" She groaned, her voice echoing off the walls as she felt the warmth wash over her and Molly's cock pulse inside the tight fit. Coming down from her high the smaller female couldn't even sit up to kiss Molly. She just fell back onto the couch panting. Then, the woman began giggling out of the blue. "S...sorry. It's a giggle of appreciation." She mused, smiling up at Molly, the Asian's hair a mess over her face and strands sticking to her face due to the sweat.

Angela soon came walking out of the bedroom, still naked but shaking her head. "Asshole." She barked as she put her phone down. "Just had to moan with my mom on the phone. Lucky I told her a good lie." She added before walking over and smiling at Milo. "Good fuck?" She asked, getting a nod from her friend. "You can thank Paula and myself, we created this monster." She said before turning to Molly and kissing her.

Molly was a bit too high on her orgasm to take Angela calling her Asshole seriously which it probably wasn't really, at least nothing too serious. She then nodded and looked at Milo.
"Great fuck, right?"
Milo nodded and kept giggling with appreciation.
"Thank you thank you thank you," she then said happily.
"You're the bestest of the best," she added as Angela kissed Molly.
"And thank you millions for sharing this monster with me."
She then started giggling again and pushed her hip off the couch to show Angela the thick creamy cum oozing out of her tight cunt.
"Cum get it Darling," she encouraged Angela.
"Then we can all share it," Molly added.

Angela shook her head as Milo had to agree. "It was a good fuck, good thing I'm a short bus ride away." She said as she had explained she lived on campus in the dorms which wasn't that long away. "Parties will be a lot of fun." She added before patting her thigh as Angela got onto her knees and began to devour the females cunt. She licked, slurped and greedily took in as much of Molly's and Milo's juices as she could.

She wasn't swallowing it but keeping it in her mouth as she did a decent job of cleaning up the mess Molly had made.

Slowly standing up she sat on the couch when Milo moved to sit. All three leaning in and enjoying a three way kiss as Angela released the juices in a messy, cum and orgasm filled kiss. The two females, then encouraging Molly, had moved so their breasts were pressed together so as the mix of pleasure dripped between them, their tits caught it all. "We all need showers." Milo giggled after she had pulled away and ran her hands over Molly's chest to smear the fluids into her flesh.

Even if it was her own cum it was fun to share it with the two women she had just fucked silly. She was a bit surprised though that Angela could actually sit considering how red her ass had been. The best part though was when she got to lick the last of the mess off of Angela's and Milo's rather disproportionate breasts but it didn't matter. She still devoured it all.
"You guys are going to be the death of me if we're keeping this up, you two and Paula on top and who knows who else."
Molly was starting to get a feeling that she would be the centrepiece of Angela's next party, and it wasn't like she wasn't excited about the idea but she had doubts about whether or not she'd be able to walk afterwards.

She shared a long soft kiss with Angela and gently caressed her cheek.
"End Scene," she whispered feeling that they might need a signal for everything returning to normal between them, that the powerplay was over.
A borrowed phrase from the theatrical world would do just as well as any other.

"So how long did you say you've been training this beast for," Milo asked Angela as she was testing her legs to see if they were in condition to carry her to the nearest shower.

Angela pulled from the kiss and let out a huff. "Get it in now while you can, you know as soon as classes start we're gonna be dead to the world until the weekend." Angela said as she grunted as she climbed off the couch and stretched. Leaning back down Angela kissed Molly then giggled at the whisper. "These need to rest for a bit." She mused as she reached down and cupped Molly's testicles. "End scene for sure." She agreed then looked at Milo. "Use my shower, I can use Molly's shower with her." Angela said as she head to her room but stopped when Milo spoke.

"Paula has helped, and was the one to crack open my kinks and tell Molly, but it's been about a week-ish. Definitely improving and learning quickly." She said before heading to her room to grab a thong, shorts and sweatshirt before walking back out. Milo sliding off the couch and grabbing her clothes.

About an hour later after Milo showered she had to head home, getting a kiss from Molly and Angela before having to leave for the bus. "Do you plan on fucking all my friends?" Angela asked as she closed the door and looked over at Molly, having to laugh as she head to the kitchen to put the kettle on. "I need to head to campus tomorrow and make sure I know where all my classes are, you coming with me?" She asked as she kicked the gas stove on.

Back
Top Bottom