Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Rubyliday said:
Raziel99 said:
I might as well throw this in right now then so I'm not bothered.

I have never had a orgasm in public. Hell, I've never had a orgasm during sex.

*falls over and dies*

Poor poor boy!
I got yelled at by my ex because she strained her hand on me and couldn't get me off. yelled because I had too much stamina. To be honest, I barely felt her doing it.

Then again, I can go at it on my own, finish, then go around to the store or something without anything happening to my coordination or the like.

Trygon said:
Anansi said:
Hhmm sex on a pool table during a party while a number of guests were in the next room and downstairs. One girl wandered in on us while walking to the bathroom.

If that doesn't count I can talk about the most public. 2 or 3 am, marriot marquis hotel by times square, fucked a girl in a glass elevator
Impressive! I think that's everyone. Ruby, why don't you fire off the next question?

No no no Try, you arnt getting out of that one so easily.... spill.

Raziel99 said:

Then again, I can go at it on my own, finish, then go around to the store or something without anything happening to my coordination or the like.

You act as if not every guy can get one off and not continue with normal actions in life. Many lulz at you stroking your own ego.

Neon Boy said:
Raziel99 said:

You act as if not every guy can get one off and not continue with normal actions in life. Many lulz at you stroking your own ego.
No, But I find it funny how few women know that as well. Friends telling me out of nowhere they have to go to bed because they wore themselves out. Cant help but laugh at that.

Neon Boy said:
Raziel99 said:

I can do that... do it at work all the time.

Rubyliday said:
Neon Boy said:
Raziel99 said:

I can do that... do it at work all the time.

...go on

Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:
Raziel99 said:
I might as well throw this in right now then so I'm not bothered.

I have never had a orgasm in public. Hell, I've never had a orgasm during sex.

*falls over and dies*

Poor poor boy!
I got yelled at by my ex because she strained her hand on me and couldn't get me off. yelled because I had too much stamina. To be honest, I barely felt her doing it.

She should have used her mouth

She did. Apparently she could only get a little more than the head in before choking. And she did a lot of biting. -.- She sucked, bad.

Rubyliday said:
Trygon said:
Anansi said:
Hhmm sex on a pool table during a party while a number of guests were in the next room and downstairs. One girl wandered in on us while walking to the bathroom.

If that doesn't count I can talk about the most public. 2 or 3 am, marriot marquis hotel by times square, fucked a girl in a glass elevator
Impressive! I think that's everyone. Ruby, why don't you fire off the next question?

No no no Try, you arnt getting out of that one so easily.... spill.
I would if I could remember.

I do a lot of drugs.

Alright! I have a question. Its lame and I am sure that someone has asked this before...

How many times do you get yourself off, in a day?

I am not answering this on first *blushes*

Anansi I choose you!

H a r r i e t said:
Raziel99 said:
She did. Apparently she could only get a little more than the head in before choking. And she did a lot of biting. -.- She sucked, bad.

That's something I really didn't want to read right now.
Sorry you had to hear that, then. But I had to explain.

And Ruby, You don't want a number.

Raziel99 said:
H a r r i e t said:
Raziel99 said:

That's something I really didn't want to read right now.
Sorry you had to hear that, then. But I had to explain.

And Ruby, You don't want a number.

*tackles* I do... to see if im messed up

On average 2 or 3 my limits 7 one day Im just gonna see a white flag saying bang come out...

I tried for...I don't remember how many but got to seven and like...yeah white flag with the word bang on it and I promptly passed out.

Anansi said:
On average 2 or 3 my limits 7 one day Im just gonna see a white flag saying bang come out...

Haha or just a white flag. Your dick surrendering.

Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:

Haha or just a white flag. Your dick surrendering.
I can get it up again I just dont want to touch it, its asking for a cease fire rather than surrendering

Rubyliday said:
Anjeru said:
I have to admit in my goth attire, I do feel really sexy.

Thats how I feel when I throw on a pinstripped tight skirt, a button blouse, with a few buttons undone *winks* and I throw my hair up in a bun.

*puts on the geek glasses*
Oho~ Sounds like I need to make a trip for quite a pleasant view.

Back
Top Bottom