Hot and bothered

wow 14 huh????

I waited till I was 17 to lose my v-card. was dating her for 4 months when we finally did it.

godot-thoughtful(b).gif

in retrospect, it was a mistake and I should have waited.
but Im over it.

Now that I think of it, I wish I would've waited.
But the guy was a total loser. Used the total, "If you love me, you'll do it" line on me.
And I thought I was really into him too.
Until he left the next day and called me a tramp and stopped all contact after that.
:\

godot-objection.gif

*points at Neon Boy*
lol, YOU!

godot-pointing.gif

You, sir have mastered mind over body!!!

dont let people give you shit about that....its a choice. I wish I would have waited but I cant take it back. But looking on the bright side of things. I like sex, and Im good at it lol.

That and no one wants me, plus I act like an asshole in the real internet(Lol semi matrix reference to the actual world) I am to fugly for anyone to really want to rape me.

*pokes his stomach and such* I am way to lazy to work it off.

And! I have whatever twisted thing is in my mind to keep me occupied.

H a r r i e t said:
Some people want to rape me.
And I'm not the best looking out there.
-shrugs-
I think the personality is the best part of someone. I mean, the looks obviously do a great deal of helping.
But still.
I care not for the body, but for the mind and soul. The flesh is there only to please the mind, should the soul wish it.

I know, it's a crappy poetic thing. But hey, it's how I feel.

@ neon boy-that dosent matter lol.....jeezzz....look at Trygon...hes no Brad Pitt and hes famously twisted but he still get girls. good looking ones too!.

and Spyder you totally right....

@ Harriet

godot-deskslam.gif

*slams desk*

godot-zoom(b).gif

Im not a show off, talk the talk, and walk the walk lol, want me to prove it to you lol!

Me being the ultimate hermit means I go outside only on the transit to work and back with whomever gives me a ride. And I bet try uses mind tricks on em D:

godot-objection.gif

no no no no no

godot-pointing.gif

To be yourself is all that you can do.

Never try to be something your not.

I know this. Trygon knows this.
Why try to trick someone into thinking Im awsome when I know I am....lol...

I bet inside he is like...THE FORCE!! MUST USE IT TO GET WOMENZ...so he can start his own harem.

H a r r i e t said:
Your first orgasm. xD
I bet that'd be special.
I was stupid, and listened to a creep when I was fourteen and lost my virginity to him.
Still don't exactly remember what it was like. :\

I lost mine in a basement with comedians playing on a TV in the background. *sighs* Romantic right?

Yeah I know right! Oh well *shrugs* I just used that as a reference, of what not to get myself into.

*Thinks*

So where did everyone else loose theirs?

To be honest, I lost mine at my ex's house when her mom went to a job interview, it was interrupted by a phone call from her friend.

Yes, she did. And about 5 minutes after she hung up, her mom came home. So it wasn't that bad of a timing.

My first time overall was 7, I couldnt even cum, my first consentual time was a few weeks after...

Back
Top Bottom