Hot and bothered

Haha.
Ok.
So one day I decided I wanted to wear my kitty-bell but it kept getting in the way around my neck, so instead I tied it around my foot. My ex and I then, later that day, we decided to totally go at it. And of course, my sister had to come home...to hear the bell and moans, so now I'm stuck with the nickname 'Tinkerbell' with my family.

>////////////<

I was so known for rough sex my room in my fraternity house was called the sex dungeon.People knew who I slept with due to marks and how tired they were. My friend Jess' mom sent me a letter that I should keep bruises of her daughter where they could be seen and her friends nicknamed me train wreck. Surprisingly I just did what I was asked.

Anansi said:
I was so known for rough sex my room in my fraternity house was called the sex dungeon.People knew who I slept with due to marks and how tired they were. My friend Jess' mom sent me a letter that I should keep bruises of her daughter where they could be seen and her friends nicknamed me train wreck. Surprisingly I just did what I was asked.
Nice. I'm too gentle to do that. And I prefer to not be single to do that.

I knew someone like that.
His name was Matt, but I nicknamed him Chomper because he was a biter.
And it wasn't only sexual biting, even if it was arousing. He would bite anywhere. Well, not there. Well . . . not really.

But yeah. I came back from spending a weekend with him, and I had to lie to my best friend about all the bruises and marks. I told her I fell down the stairs. xD

(She's too innocent to know that anyone around her has sex . . . it's sad. D:)

I got one.

Favorite position, and... *thinks how to put it* way of getting it. hot passion, spur of the moment, scenes, blah blah.

Yeah. I need to make the eyes a bit darker and change the hair, add some freckles.

Lol.
Hm, ok!
Let's see...I dislike being on top, and I like a certain degree of domination.
Like being tied up, bitten, scratched, etc.

Hmm! I have a very god head board thingy for my recent fantasy about my bed.
It had come to me while talking to someone on the phone, but I'm not sure if it's still the same image anymore.
Anyways.

It has bars on it, pretty much. So, I've been thinking, what about if I was kind of tied or cuffed to near the top, so I had to knee and kind of lean into the head board? Hmm. Sounds nice already. >.<
Obviously, it'd be something created out of the "doggy style" position. Still think it'd be hot.
And I have a mirror right beside my bed. So that'd make it even hotter.

I like being on top most occasions. Makes me feel more in power, even if I'm really not.

Holding my partner upright with her legs wrapped around me then pinning her to a wall after her first climax. @Anjeru:If I had shame my other nickname of Thumper would prob be embarasing

That does sound pretty hot.

I don't like being on top probably because I'm self-conscious.

Fantasy wise, though, being an otaku, I'd totally wanna have sex with the perfect Alucard from Hellsing.
~/////~

I don't really have a favorite. I'm all about pleasing the other person. So if their happy so am I. Besides I'm usually sub except for the rare occasion when I feel inclined to beat them senseless (in a good way). Other than that I'm usually tied up and being tortured. Which doesn't bother me one bit. n///n

H a r r i e t said:
Hmm! I have a very god head board thingy for my recent fantasy about my bed.
It had come to me while talking to someone on the phone, but I'm not sure if it's still the same image anymore.
Anyways.

It has bars on it, pretty much. So, I've been thinking, what about if I was kind of tied or cuffed to near the top, so I had to knee and kind of lean into the head board? Hmm. Sounds nice already. >.<
Obviously, it'd be something created out of the "doggy style" position. Still think it'd be hot.
And I have a mirror right beside my bed. So that'd make it even hotter.

I like being on top most occasions. Makes me feel more in power, even if I'm really not.
Actually you can do a number of positions depending on the binding and the length of your arms and legs all with you securely tied. If you do it I recomend nylon rope or silk, hemp causes rope burn, cuffs can cut into your wrist, leather constricts if it gets wet then dries and its rough usually and manacles are heavy

Anansi said:
Actually you can do a number of positions depending on the binding and the length of your arms and legs all with you securely tied. If you do it I recomend nylon rope or silk, hemp causes rope burn, cuffs can cut into your wrist, leather constricts if it gets wet then dries and its rough usually and manacles are heavy

I don't mind a little pain mixed with pleasure.
And I have this special type of handcuffs, anyways. They're soft around your wrists, and don't scrap up the paint on my headboard.
:3

H a r r i e t said:
Oh my. That sounds rather lovely, Anansi.
But I think up against a huge window would be better.
With people walking below.
-shrugs-
xD
Hehe you didnt see how this started. I was doing that in the elevator I mentioned....glass elevator, in a manhattan hotel, though one couple was bold and did it in the middle of the day.

Back
Top Bottom