Hot and bothered

H a r r i e t said:
Anjeru said:
Fantasy wise, though, being an otaku, I'd totally wanna have sex with the perfect Alucard from Hellsing.
~/////~

Oh God~!
YES!!
We could double team him?
-bites lip-
*Shudders*
Oh god, totally. x3

Anansi said:
Hehe you didnt see how this started. I was doing that in the elevator I mentioned....glass elevator, in a manhattan hotel, though one couple was bold and did it in the middle of the day.

Jesus. That sounds amazing.
I envy you . . .
We don't have any glass elevators here.
D:

I myself don't have a favorite position. I go for the woman's pleasure. What they like, I do. And I like switching from dom to sub.

H a r r i e t said:
Yes. He'd most likely kick our asses in the whole, rape thing, however.
-sigh-
I can dream, I can dream.

Anywhoo~
I'm going to bed. Again.
I shall return to talk about Alucard's love later.
:3
I will look and see if I can find you a pic later, for your viewing pleasure. Of Alucard.

Raziel99 said:
H a r r i e t said:
Yes. He'd most likely kick our asses in the whole, rape thing, however.
-sigh-
I can dream, I can dream.

Anywhoo~
I'm going to bed. Again.
I shall return to talk about Alucard's love later.
:3
I will look and see if I can find you a pic later, for your viewing pleasure. Of Alucard.
I have a few...I'm not on my computer though. n.n;;

H a r r i e t said:
Anansi said:
Hehe you didnt see how this started. I was doing that in the elevator I mentioned....glass elevator, in a manhattan hotel, though one couple was bold and did it in the middle of the day.

Jesus. That sounds amazing.
I envy you . . .
We don't have any glass elevators here.
D:
Hehehe, Im sure you could find a suitable alternative you seem like a clever young lady.

KiKi Umara Death said:
I'd love to do naughty things in an elevator...I am going to Cali in the summer...Maybe I can find one....
You want a real thrill dont pull the emergency break and just let it go floor to floor, make sure theres no security or cameras though.

Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
I'd love to do naughty things in an elevator...I am going to Cali in the summer...Maybe I can find one....
You want a real thrill dont pull the emergency break and just let it go floor to floor, make sure theres no security or cameras though.
Of course. *winks* I'm all about the thrills.

Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
MM arm in arm, hand in hand, or leash and collar? *Twirls an italian leather collar on a finger*
*Bites bottom lip being partial to the leash and collar.* Leash and collar...*Blushes* I'm used to it and it's fun. I've gone to the mall like this before. Just don't ask me to get on all fours n.n;;

KiKi Umara Death said:
Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
MM arm in arm, hand in hand, or leash and collar? *Twirls an italian leather collar on a finger*
*Bites bottom lip being partial to the leash and collar.* Leash and collar...*Blushes* I'm used to it and it's fun. I've gone to the mall like this before. Just don't ask me to get on all fours n.n;;
Heh, Id have made you sit on your haunches and eat without utensils, walking on all fours is unsanitary outside.In private though...ooo the fun, leading you about, pulling you back onto my by your collar as I slide...woops got caught up. *tosses her the collar* Put it on and go find a leash.

*catches it and puts in on blushing at his words. Pulls a leash out of pocket.* I always have it on hand...I don't know why...

KiKi Umara Death said:
*catches it and puts in on blushing at his words. Pulls a leash out of pocket.* I always have it on hand...I don't know why...
*grins and snaps it onto her collar before smirking*Youre walking on all fours till we get to the door however, in heres clean

Back
Top Bottom