Hot and bothered

Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
*catches it and puts in on blushing at his words. Pulls a leash out of pocket.* I always have it on hand...I don't know why...
*grins and snaps it onto her collar before smirking*Youre walking on all fours till we get to the door however, in heres clean
Not in front of everyone....*shakes head*

KiKi Umara Death said:
Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
*catches it and puts in on blushing at his words. Pulls a leash out of pocket.* I always have it on hand...I don't know why...
*grins and snaps it onto her collar before smirking*Youre walking on all fours till we get to the door however, in heres clean
Not in front of everyone....*shakes head*
*tugs leash gently* Cmon, times wasting my darling pet, dont you want to go for a nice walk with me?

*emerges on the topic in a fantastic display of fireworks and colored smoke*

Tadaaaaa~

I'm here. What did I miss?

Oh, a collar! I've always found them kind of cute, for some reason. I want to get myself a small one eventually. Not for the collars intended use, but as a kind of neko accessory. ;3 With a little bell.

KiKi Umara Death said:
Sorry...I can't...*pulls the collar off*
Aww I was teasing my dear, mmm I wouldnt want to force you into anything. Lets just have fun.Dont be embarrased darling.

Kaziel said:
*gives Kiki a hug*

Obviously being a guy, I'm kinda exempt from this. ^^;
I guess me and the guys I know are freaks cause mines 3

*walks back in* I gave my ex I think 10 in a session. :D

And you didn't offend me, Kiki. HE did.

@Anjeru: DAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!

@Anansi: A lot of it depends on what one means "a single session". For men, in my mind, a session ends when a man goes flaccid. There can be the equivilent of foreplay between him going flaccid and getting hard again. In my mind, that is a series of sessions. Obviously since a man can do things with other body parts and/or toys, a woman's session does not have this limitation.

Addendum: Some guys don't afterwards. In that case multiple male orgasms in a single session are possible.

Kaziel said:
@Anjeru: DAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!

@Anansi: A lot of it depends on what one means "a single session". For men, in my mind, a session ends when a man goes flaccid. There can be the equivilent of foreplay between him going flaccid and getting hard again. In my mind, that is a series of sessions. Obviously since a man can do things with other body parts and/or toys, a woman's session does not have this limitation.

Addendum: Some guys don't afterwards. In that case multiple male orgasms in a single session are possible.

I agree with this.
Also, though, my definition of a session is one that keeps going until you stop stop.
Like no more at all.
Hence how my orgasm count is 13 and my partner's was 5, which I believe I did pretty good getting a guy to climax 5 times in a session.
We were both dead afterwards XD

Raziel99 said:
I got one.

Favorite position, and... *thinks how to put it* way of getting it. hot passion, spur of the moment, scenes, blah blah.

Oh oh! Doggies *blushes*

And as for the other question, sadly only one and it doesn't happen very often.

Kaziel said:
Well if we're going by that... fuck... um... 6 or 7.

>.>;
Lol that's pretty good for a guy.
*hugs*

I stated that because I know guys go flaccid after each orgasm, but they can get excited right away again.

Back
Top Bottom