Hot and bothered

Though I'm not sure I could last that long now. That was when I was in the middle of my Army time so I was in a lot better shape than I am now. u.u

Ah, yea, I didnt go flacid, but it hurt, alot. My ex has Anjeru beat, she passed out at 15, I just couldnt cum...she spent all the next day in bed with an ice pack, my boy danny beat me though, his gf gave off this unearthly shriek when she came, I counted 22 one night, then agahn danny wasnt human

*is molested* Ok I love you guys again.

But no seriously I am jealous. Its rare for me to have one (when Im not alone hehe) but multiples? no way.

My sister is lucky, she has at least 4 EVERY TIME!

Rubyliday said:

But no seriously I am jealous. Its rare for me to have one (when Im not alone hehe) but multiples? no way.

Oh, we'll have to fix that~

*Huggles Kiki* Im a bad man, thank you for putting up with me dear.

Spyder Pyresphere said:
Rubyliday said:

I dont think you can 'train' someone on that.

Spyder Pyresphere said:
Rubyliday said:

Hmmm you take the high road and Ill take the low road and she will be happily limping for a week?

Rubyliday said:
Spyder Pyresphere said:
Rubyliday said:

I dont think you can 'train' someone on that.
hehehe behavioral conditioning can do amazing things dear...marvelous things will happen

Kinda tame, I know, but some rope and handcuffs. Handcuffs around the wrists and the rope to tie them up to something, girl's arms over her head.

Spyder Pyresphere said:
I actually enjoy using bullets on people. They small, vibrating, and go in a number of places. ;3

*Shivers* I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom