Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Just finished Fate on Netflixs and it's pretty good. Will be interested to see where it goes. Also been watching American Gods and The Expanse as usual.
Snowpiercer
Just watching episode 4, now and I am pleasantly surprised by how good it is so far.

Rick & Morty... such a genius show.

I will watch the Expanse eventually. I also highly HIGHLY reccomned Ryan Murphys Pose, its the best thing he's ever do including American Horror Story, and i LOVE AHS and I hate it when people trash it. We all have our faveourite seasons and characters sure, but you carnt deny it is the most wonderfully wicked show on TV. I haven't gotten around to watch his mini series Hollywood yet ore the Polition but the great thing (only good thing) about Lockdown is we all have time. Ive also just started watching Orphan Black.

I'm just glad it gets to a real end, after it was almost cancelled.
Agreed! Also it does make sense why they are ending it at season six just going by what happens in the books. Plus the writers have pointed out it may be the end of the show but that does not mean its the end of The Expanse so hopefully we get another show in the universe.

Back
Top Bottom