Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Japanese kids shows.
The currently airing Kamen Rider Saber and rewatching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (the Super Sentai team that was adapted into the atrocious Power Rangers Super Mega Force.)

It's sad that these are the only shows that're not anime I enjoy. Most western shows these days are driven by outside agendas, are disappointments or are not catching my attention. In Japan they are not afraid of killing characters on screen and incorporate themes like civil war in a kids show.

Sharp Objects . Give me a solid, suspenseful story, gorgeous cinematography and twists that I can't guess two episodes in and you will have my standing ovation.
Gonna re-watch it, now knowing the ending, so many clues were cleverly sprinkled over the episodes and I wanna count them ;D

The Queen's Gambit. Who knew chess could be so exciting? Couple of episodes in the middle of series felt juuust a little bit redundant, but overall, great work, I'm impressed.

P.S. recently I had a bit of Baader Meinhof phenomenon with Boris Spassky, and I could easily tell that Borgov's character was based on him. Read upon it after, and its true!

I'm rewatching several shows I've seen before and watching some newer ones. Law & Order: SVU, The Last Kingdom, Riverdale, Cobra Kai, The Crown, Ozark, Spartacus, and The Shield. The last one I watched an episode of specifically is Cobra Kai.

Fringe. It's an old one and I only just got into it a few weeks back but I am ploughing through it rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom