Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Been burning through YellowStone. Currently on season 3. Not my usually show but I am really enjoying it.

Binge watched Supernatural Season 8 to Season 15 series finale in about a month and a half. Haven’t watched anything since I finished it yesterday. Got me fucked up, not gonna lie.

finished barbarians

now onto better call saul which I started long ago

Looove Expanse. I'm starting Electric dreams. I need a good scifi show.

Yea barbarians was great!

I just got into Yellowstone. Got me craving country X city pairing which is not normally something I crave haha.

I am so so so happy with this season! I am almost done the boom series just haven't finished the last book yet. So happy we finally get to see more of Amos' past!

Other SF shows I would recommend are:
Dark matter (on Netflix now)
Altered carbon if you want the cyberpunk sf
Killjoys

The 100 (really good writers! Kept me interested season after season. When the
Expanse was channeled a few of it's writers went to the 100 before Amazon picked it up.)

Biohackers (haven't finished it yet but it's less sci fi and more very very near future thriller/ mystery about well bio hacking.)

space above and beyond (old show only got one kor two seasons but if you can find it I found it's still decent)

Fringe was a good show as well.

I wish Dark matter had gotten a couple more seasons but still happy with what I have. Altered carbon has been really fun to watch and may I loved fringe!

Also anytime!

Every now and then we watch an episode of Supernatural or two, playing catch up with it still. Recently watched a show called Prodigal Son about the son of a serial killer who turned him in to the police as a boy and is now pretty traumatised but helps police catch other serial killers as a profiler, while trying to deal with his dad still being crazy behind bars. It's a pretty good show, I'd recommend it.

I wish Dark matter had gotten a couple more seasons but still happy with what I have. Altered carbon has been really fun to watch and may I loved fringe!

Also anytime!
I hear altered carbon will have other seasons (at least one)

I think I watched all of that when it came out and ya it was a decent series from what I remember.

I recently binged watched The Great and Bridgerton.

I thought you said Deadwood and I was going to say, don't watch the movie it's terrible.

My aunt put me on Ragnarok on Netflix and I was pleasantly surprised with how good it got. If anyone's curious, it's just six episodes and focuses on Norse mythology as the name implies. Season 2 is confirmed, so your investment won't be wasted!

Back
Top Bottom