Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

I don't watch much TV. A few months ago I actually watched the whole series of One Tree Hill for the first time! Not my usual thing but I actually liked it which surprised me.

Snowpiercer; it's good, super dark and fucked up. Deserves a better grade on IMDB and definitely deserves the 16 yr rating in my country. I bet it would be a cool group rp

Just restarted Peaky Blinders for the third time. I cant seem to get over the first 5 episodes and I want to see Tom Hardy so bad. :D

The finale of WandaVision.
... Not pleased.

Every time you put that name I think you're watching a football stadium in Madrid. It's called Wanda Napolitana, which isn't totally the same, but it says 'nuff about my mindset. Read one word and fill in the rest. No idea what the thing is you're not pleased about though.

Every time you put that name I think you're watching a football stadium in Madrid. It's called Wanda Napolitana, which isn't totally the same, but it says 'nuff about my mindset. Read one word and fill in the rest. No idea what the thing is you're not pleased about though.
How funny! Interesting how our minds kind of auto-fill unfamiliar things into familiarity, isn't it?
As for what I'm disappointed about... I'll avoid spoilers in case someone here hasn't seen the finale but wants to at some point, but let's just say it didn't end the way I expected it to.

Latest of Servant - will need some resolutions soon, and there is only one ep left...
Last of WandaVision - uch, I mean, it ended okey-ish.
Shark Tank! - always fun.

Back
Top Bottom