Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Oh the memories!
I'm thinking of rewatching oldies... xfiles, stargate, babylon...
I suffered through wanda and now I hear the finale sucks.

...-blush- Does animation count...?

Trollhunters - 3below - Wizards. All outstanding. If not animation, then The Good Place. Also outstanding.

Well the country I live in is right there below my avatar on the left, so there should be no doubt. Anyways.

Edit: For my fellow Americans who are interested, Feel Good is on Netflix.

Well the country I live in is right there below my avatar on the left, so there should be no doubt. Anyways.

lol Dude. Different countries have different networks and shows on their streaming services. Someone in a different country than you isn't going to know where you can find a show you want to watch regardless if they know the country you're in or not. Anyways.

I started Canine Intervention on Netflix today and the first episode reminded me of my own pupper 😭

I started Canine Intervention on Netflix today and the first episode reminded me of my own pupper 😭

Is that something I'd like, you think? I am very sensitive about animal rescue/abuse stories. Like, I was bawling the other day over a music video where the guy merely lost his dog and found him again in the end. I enjoy crying while snuggling my dog protectively, is what I am saying.

Is that something I'd like, you think? I am very sensitive about animal rescue/abuse stories. Like, I was bawling the other day over a music video where the guy merely lost his dog and found him again in the end. I enjoy crying while snuggling my dog protectively, is what I am saying.

Omg. The first episode had me crying, but like... In a warm/relieved/lovemybabiessomuch way. We're very much the same in that regard. 💜

Back
Top Bottom