Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window

I found the long name so intriguing that I had to watch it. It turned out to be quite an interesting show though. :)

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners has to be the worst show I've seen in a hot minute, and by far one of the worst anime I've bothered finishing. "10/10" my ass.

But Wednesday? Minus a nitpick or two, it's honestly a lot better than I expected it to be so far.

First half of "You" last new movie I watched was "Knock at the Cabin" read the book but the movie was way better!!

The first episode of "The Mayfair Witches." I'm pleased as punch that those novels were made into a show. Not so pleased that the rest of the episodes are only hosted on an obscure streaming platform. I don't want to have to pay for another service to watch the full series. :(

Wednesday.

Went from a solid 9.5 to a barely-held 8 in the last two episodes, but still looking forward to more.

Watched like 9 seasons of Murdoch Mysteries these past few weeks. Good, innocent detective stuff.

Magnum P.I.
Hardly highbrow but Jay Hernandez and Perdita Weeks doing their best Baywatch impressions? Who could get mad at that. 😁

Moon Knight. Like three weeks ago now. And I still have 'Man Without Love' stuck firmly in my brain >>

Aggretsuko, been watching it since the first season came out like 5 years ago, sad to see it finished but also... glad it's finished.

Back
Top Bottom