Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Been watching Season 3 of Picard; I have to say, my expectations were not high after the last season, but this one has been a pleasant surprise. Huge leap in quality, and it feels like a love letter to TNG era a lot of the time in the best way. Really shaping up to be a worthwhile final outing for the TNG cast.

Been watching Season 3 of Picard; I have to say, my expectations were not high after the last season, but this one has been a pleasant surprise. Huge leap in quality, and it feels like a love letter to TNG era a lot of the time in the best way. Really shaping up to be a worthwhile final outing for the TNG cast.
I've been leary of checking out Picard, but I just might have to. It's on the list.

My last show watched was The Bad Batch, though. Getting caught up in my Star Wars.

Hard to believe Bad Batch and Mando drop at the same time and it's a coin toss as which is going to be the better episode.

School Sprits is surprisingly fun, girl wakes up in school only to find out that she's a ghost and tries to solve her own murder.

Hard to believe Bad Batch and Mando drop at the same time and it's a coin toss as which is going to be the better episode.

School Sprits is surprisingly fun, girl wakes up in school only to find out that she's a ghost and tries to solve her own murder.
I know, right? I knew that The Bad Batch was going yo be good. I just didn't know how good.

I haven't heard of School Spirits before. I'll have to check it out.

Currently watching S2 of Shadow & Bone and goodness, gracious, Matthias in Ep 3 👀

Currently in the process of watching the Sopranos. Just finished season 3, but haven't had the chance to start season 4. So far, it's been excellent and I would highly recommend.

Rewatching Stranger Things, gotta get my Eddie Munson fix.

From is great there might be a RP there
Mando and Bad batch. Omg HUX
Wednesday, only for my kids. It's boring despite the esthetics.
Future man was enjoyable but gutter mind
I NEED Shadow and bone. Any darkling?

I've watched quite a few shows recently (which for me, is the past decade given I don't consume much media) but I continually return to "Utopia" (2013-2014) all the time. The visual and audio aesthetics are unique and the plot itself was uniquely counter-cultural for a British TV show at that time (still is though).
It really sucks because it had such a cult following Amazon bought it and made an American version which is inferior in every single way and misses the magic of the original. Similarly, if you stream it on Amazon Prime Video, they don't Letterbox it, meaning you're missing content (and that's ignoring that they literally cut scenes which sometimes ruined continuity). My boxed version has truly been the only good watch I've experienced and I thoroughly love it in every way.

Back
Top Bottom