Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Young Justice, what an amazing Season 1 and 2 was pretty good, but it really started to fall off for me on Season 3 and Season 4 had a good arc, but I'm just not even sure I'm able to finish it with this current plot-line. It's such a shame, because it started out as such a fantastic show and I was about ready to add DC to my fandoms-- still might just because the first Season was so fire.

Finished Witcher (no, it doesn't deserve all the hate), starting Visions (frankly awful), and now Last from us. Valhalla disappointed until the last episode (like Willow), but "all this for this"

I wouldn't say it's a complete show since it just started, but The Last of Us.

As far as a complete show, goes, the k-drama Kingdom.

The last one? I believe it was The Sandman, right after it aired. I don't watch tv shows frequently ahimè

Season Two of The Legend of Vox Machina.

Vague spoiler below:

Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

Hoarders.

...while cleaning my house >.>;

Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. Not great, not bad. Something to watch once then wash my hands of it which is funny considering the show has been canned. With some of the stuff in it, I can see why.

Kaleidoscope - I can see why it got such mixed reviews, as the viewer is left to fill in lots of gaps in the story but I loved the concept that because there is no set viewing order there are 40320 possible ways to watch it.

The new Interview With the Vampire! Despite the really good reviews, I was reluctant to give this one a shot, but they did an excellent job breathing new life into the story. Felt fresh, interesting, with just enough nostalgic elements to make it familiar.

From got great
SW Resistance, the new season is very worth it
Last of us became great

I have just finished another watch through of the series Jane the Virgin. Very silly at times but such a wonderful love story all the way through. One of my favourite shows of all time!

The new episode of The Last of Us. Vague spoilers below:

I didn't cry, but hubby did. Man, that was some seriously touching stuff, even if it was a canon divergence.

Back
Top Bottom