Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Usually not a fan of reality TV but binged both the AUS and UK versions of The Traitors. It's Werewolf\Mafia but for money.

was rewatching the previous season of Brick Masters.
9-1-1 is a good fiction show too. The scenarios are a bit out there but I do enjoy it.
also been catching up on Chucky, which is interesting.

I have immersed myself in AMC's Interview With The Vampire like a warm Bathorian bath of blood. It has reawakened my primal love for vampires that the original book inspired in the first place. It's perfectly cast, beautifully shot, and gayer than Quentin Crisp on MDMA.

Lady Voyeur - not the greatest show ever made, but hacker who spies on her prostitute neighbour as they entertain clients only to be mistaken for a prostitute when dog sitting for the neighbour, has the potential for BM story ideas if nothing else. 😁

Future man (a bit too sexed up, would be close to perfection without it - one episode is even 18...)
From (finally in French!)
Le Tunnel (The tunnel?) a bit slow, but some unforgettable stuff

Wednesday was aight.
SAS: Rogue Heroes was some WW2 rockstar commando shit 💪

Finally catching up with Tulsa King, Stallone plays a really cool old school gangsta (don't call him that)

Bad Batch!
I'm also watching another SW show and it is SO BAD

Bad Batch is so good, from the animation to the script to Dee Dee Baker's voice work as the clones.

SW show that's SO BAD, top of that list would be Resistance, with Book of Boba and Obi-Wan tied for 2nd place?

Star Wars Bad Batch is so good. Episode 3 was one for the feels.

New season of Vikings: Valhalla dropped too.

Back
Top Bottom