Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Finally finished the last episode of Fairy Tail. Over a decade of my life invested in this show and one burning question was left unanswered!!!

Guillermo Del Toro's cabinet of curiosities.
No regrets. Loving the Lovecraftian-esque themes.

House of the Dragon

Can't wait for everyone to die terribly. Fuck Targaryens.

Viserys struggling to reach his throne is the best scene in that show. Everything else is hella mid.

Cabinet of curiosities. As a Lovecraft fan, Pickman's really disappointed me. I loved most others. Not so much into the outside

House of the Dragon has been a surprisingly great watch. Thoroughly enjoyable and heavily recommended.
It also served as an excellent palate cleanser for the at its absolute best mediocre, and most of the time horribly boring and lore-defiling shit-show that was Rings of Power

Just recently started season 2 of Warrior Nun. The show is surprisingly fun, despite it's silly premise. I recommend giving it a watch

Finally finished Cyberpunk Edgerunners thanks to a couple of my partners on here telling me I should-- god damn, that was sad.

So while taking a break from Warrior Nun, I decided to check out an episode or two of Half Bad (aka: The Bastard Son of the Devil Himself) and I ended up binging the entire first season. Holy hell. I haven't seen anything that good in quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom