Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Holy moly, just came here to post "The Bear" as well! I am infatuated with this show! Episode 7 was absolutely visceral!

Andor got me like, "God, don't let them fuck this up like they fucked up Kenobi and Book of Boba Fett." Lmao.

Ep 1 & 2 were putting me to sleep, but 3 brought it back.

Finally managed to finish “The Bear” and wowwwwwww wowow im in love with this show.

Started “Reservation Dogs” and am really enjoying it!

Chucky 2x01, the killer doll is back and is already murdering poor innocent souls!

4e48af1569a03480ec082572973ad992ed2a463e.gifv

Can't wait to see what comes next. Especially when you know that there's a "new", important character being introduced this season...

Andor. Gimme SYRIL KARN.
Ring of power. Loved the last episode.
Handmaid. Lawrence is slashable.

Rings of Power.
The Offer.
House of the Dragon.
Star Wars: Andor.

It's a great time for television. For me at least lol.

Live action: Andor Ep 6. Pretty good episode and a pretty solid series so far over all. Show does really good at building tension and then exploding that tension through another episode. 8/10.

Anime: Chainsaw man. Just watched the first episode and the anime already has me hooked. Looking forward to more.

Rings of Power - If you are looking for a pure fantasy adventure without the nasty politics about gender. So good! No assault, no obscene sex scenes.

The Watcher - Another great show that took me on a lot of crazy goose chases.

Currently quite enjoying The Watcher on Netflix, trying to hold back on those articles about how 'true' it is until I've finished the series.

Back
Top Bottom