Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Aircrash Investigations. Interesting to see how the investigators piece together wreckage and data to figure out what happened.

1899 - the ending leaves us open on more questions than answers lol

Sneaky Pete - as a palate cleanser mostly

ANDOR - Syril and Dedra are my fav villainous couple in a loooong time

About to finish watching Money Heist on Netflix, never usually a fan of shows that are dubbed or in different languages but my god this one is brilliant, so many different types of personalities in the characters and they all mesh together so well.

I started delving into the Asian side of Netflix series and finally got to watch Squid Game. I think that was my last lolz, got over with it in a couple of days. It’s as good as I’d heard it to be, that I’ve got to admit!

Wednesday is painful. I do love the actress and the hand and some quotes.

Severances is incredible

From finally got some new episodes translated.

Peripheral, too bad, that ending

Dragon Age Absolution. Felt like if I had played the video games I would have enjoyed it more, but still it was good. Nice blend of old-school anime with realistic, excellent story, characters are so relatable. Diverse representation. Lesbian elf and human, gay dwarf and human, with a horned Tiefling looking character (called something else). It could have been better but it wasn't bad

Wednesday, went in skeptical, wasn’t as horrible as I thought it’d be, the Hand is my favourite.

Smiley was fun and cute.

1899 had me both bored and wanting to know what the hell was going on.

His name is Thing lol. I've been a fan of Addams family since my childhood, calling Thing "the Hand" is like calling Gomez "The Father" or Fester "The bald one" accurate but not their name lol

I also recently finished Wednesday, it was entertaining enough, but... there is something about it. A CW tv show quality - if you know, you know. I just felt... Like I am a bit too old for it. Plus, it did not help that I figured out the mystery mid series. The visuals/direction were awesome though, kudos to Tim Burton.
And of course, there is no doubt here, Jenna Ortega.... 👏👏👏

Just now, right now, and I know I am late to the party, finished House of the Dragon. I am still trying to process, I have mixed feelings.
Happy that GoT universe was revived after the joke of GoT ending.

Warrior Nun. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It had some unmistakable Buffy vibes. Too bad it was canceled.
I liked Wednesday, though I have to think of it as an AU of the Addams family, as the vibe was off. The Addams Family enjoyed being gloomy.
Currently watching 'Let the Right One In'. I think it's the 2nd of 3rd incarnation of the film.

Second season of Alice in borderland is painful (picking up). So is second season of Future man

Last edited:
Not counting anime, Bojack Horseman. I don't mean to exaggerate but...might be the best TV show ever made?

Usually not a fan of reality TV but binged both the AUS and UK versions of The Traitors. It's Werewolf\Mafia but for money.

Back
Top Bottom